Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Will Iran Wait For Imam Mahdi To Declare War On

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

In the Quran and in the Bible both, Allah, the Rabb of all of us has declared war on Ribba and the Money Lenders.

After the Khazars were successfully brought in by the Normans to England and USA, and also the Communist Khazar revolution in Russia to kill the Orthodox church, they started Ribba all over the world and Rothschild was the most successful.

Will the ISLAMIC Republic of Iran take the lead in declaring the War on Ribba and Jihad against Ribba or will she forget that In Chaploosi to the Zionists and contrive an excuse that she has to wait for the Imam Mahdi(AS) ???

Sayed Zaid Hamid Zaman discusses the flaws in the western imposed economic system and what may surprise many of you is the speech from Quaid - i - Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah Poonja

on the western economic system which led to the WW1 and WW2 and his admonition to Pakistan's state bank to "Conduct RESEARCH on the science of Economics" (sorry, I am quoting from a one day memory and my quote may be incorrect but this is the meaning I gathered).

Watch the video and ask a pakistani friend or student to translate for you. Portions are in english such as the speech of Mr Jinnah.

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/09/22/the-debate-with-syed-zaid-hamid-din-news-imfs-economic-terrorism-21-09-2013/

Pakistan is a softened state. We are definitely looking for a lead from our Iranian brothers. In their new found love for the Yanqui falseflaggers (the recent charm offensive), I hope they do not forget us.

Why is everyone assuming that when Imam Mahdi comes he or his allies(whomever they may be) will declare war and bloodshed?

Most of Imam Mahdis work will be through reason and attract people to Islam through the tongue and pen, not guns and bullets.