Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pakistan Needs A Political System Like Iran - Vid

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Pakistan's most popular and beloved Qalandar and Mujahid and Ghazi of the Afghan Jihad,

Sayed Zaid Hamid Zaman

who is also the author of the epic narrative "From Indus to Oxus"

analyses indepth, the situation of Pakistan and advocates the Political system of Iran type for Pakistan.

Its a great video.

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/09/21/the-debate-with-syed-zaid-hamid-political-model-for-pakistan-din-news-20-09-2013/

• Veteran Member

Well, they needd af state based on shariah. 

And, is this video from pakistan? If yes, where is the hijab, women!?

Pakistan is where Iran is headed ... however, Pakistan needs to go where Iran is now - that is what the video is about

Edited by skylight2
  • Veteran Member

who certified him? 

Pretty much everyone who lives in Pakistan?  Hes one of the most irrational, imaginative conspiracy theorists and blind nationalists in the world.  Hardly anyone in Pakistan is interested in an islamic government, Pakistan is not a religious society.

• Veteran Member

Well, they needd af state based on shariah. 

And, is this video from pakistan? If yes, where is the hijab, women!?

With 80% of the population Sunni, we need not give any power to those wacko mullahs. The more secular the state of Pakistan, the better.

• Veteran Member

It looks like he is Sunni and calls Iranians "Muslims like us" ... so probably he would be hated by the wahabbists and malangi types in Pakistan alike - which comprise of probably 80% of all Sunnis and 90% of Shi'as in Pakistan i think... 

Pretty much everyone who lives in Pakistan?  Hes one of the most irrational, imaginative conspiracy theorists and blind nationalists in the world.  

• Veteran Member

Marde Momin Zia ul Haq was the biggest gift God Almighty bestowed upon the Holy and Blessed and Sacred Land of Pakistan. It is only us, the foolhardy Shias, who refuse to recognize this blessing of a man. Had he not begotten the process of Islamisation in Pakistan, we would still be stuck in the age of ignorance, without such gifts as sectarian violence, reactionary religio-political mullahs, the Hudood ordinance and the best of them all :a gradual loss of rationality and tolerance. Woe unto those who are critical of such values; we must let go of our western/Yahoodi/Hindu/Illuminati ethics and learn from the Deobandis.

The true Shia cannot live without weekly visits to Raiwand, which will soon serve as the HQ of these Islamic Emirates of Pakistan. We must move forward hand in hand with the blessed liver-eaters of Syria, marching towards the righteous and virtuous goal of complete and utter destruction of all unholy things, including goat milk and computer games, for they are the worst of Satanic creations.

Also, we must promote Jihad e Nikah, efficacy of which cannot be underestimated.

It is time.

• Advanced Member

Pakistan's most popular and beloved Qalandar and Mujahid and Ghazi of the Afghan Jihad,

Sayed Zaid Hamid Zaman

analyses indepth, the situation of Pakistan and advocates the Political system of Iran type for Pakistan.

Its a great video.

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/09/21/the-debate-with-syed-zaid-hamid-political-model-for-pakistan-din-news-20-09-2013/

Why do the mods allow Askari or Ahmad Ismael or keshware or whatever to have more than one account at the same time?

• Advanced Member

I don't know very much about pakistan, I have some question that are in my mind for a while

I read that before pakistan and india become seperated there was indus and muslims in both side and after that they decide to make pakistan the land for muslim and india the land for indus.

I didn't heard any thing about indus in pakistan but I think there are more than 100 millions muslims in india. what happend to hindus in pakistan?? maybe what is hapenning for christians and even shias who are even muslims right now, I got tired of hearing the news about bombing against minitory groups in pakistan. and some times I think may be because minitories kept silent when they murdered millions of indus and now is their turn...

why that happens again and again for minitory groups in pakistan and what the hell is that killing gun terrorism culture. what if this culture expand to other islamic countries?? as it sounds so

[i'm meaning lack of culture of accepting people with different believes. don't tell me that they are sunni and blublah... my room mate was a suni he was always hated this mad violences]

• Veteran Member

there was a massive population exchange ... in the bordering regions - indus seikhs moslems all changed lands ... a million were all killed by each other... 

however, most Shi'as and Sunnis are more like indus in Pakistan so it really does'nt matter - pakistan is basically a land for indus who have taken on the muslim label - but are more like indus 

• Advanced Member

there was a massive population exchange ... in the bordering regions - indus seikhs moslems all changed lands ... a million were all killed by each other... 

however, most Shi'as and Sunnis are more like indus in Pakistan so it really does'nt matter - pakistan is basically a land for indus who have taken on the muslim label - but are more like indus 

Your words sounds such violent language against both indus and muslims..

• Veteran Member

I don't know very much about pakistan, I have some question that are in my mind for a while

I read that before pakistan and india become seperated there was indus and muslims in both side and after that they decide to make pakistan the land for muslim and india the land for indus.

I didn't heard any thing about indus in pakistan but I think there are more than 100 millions muslims in india. what happend to hindus in pakistan?? maybe what is hapenning for christians and even shias who are even muslims right now, I got tired of hearing the news about bombing against minitory groups in pakistan. and some times I think may be because minitories kept silent when they murdered millions of indus and now is their turn...

why that happens again and again for minitory groups in pakistan and what the hell is that killing gun terrorism culture. what if this culture expand to other islamic countries?? as it sounds so

[i'm meaning lack of culture of accepting people with different believes. don't tell me that they are sunni and blublah... my room mate was a suni he was always hated this mad violences]

Most hindus/sikhs migrated to what is current India.  Pakistan's two largest cities, Lahore was originally a hindu city, and Karachi was founded by a Baloch tribe.  Lahore eventually became a very vibrant cosmopolitan town, until the partition destroyed much of this vibrancy.

There is a hindu and christian minority in Pakistan, Pakistan was created as an Islamic state, so naturally all non muslims became second/third... class citizens, they've all been persecuted and discriminated against.  A lot of Ahmadis also migrated/chose to remain in Pakistan as their chosen land after partition, in fact they were instrumental in helping shape the early Pakistan.   A lot of them look back and feel they chose the wrong side as persecution against Ahmadis in Pakistan is literally state institutionalized.  Shias are by far the largest religious minority, if you do consider them outside the fold of mainstream islam in Pakistan, and their persecution is well documented. 

There have been periods of relative peace and tranquility, you do find hindus/christians who claim to be proud Pakistanis/love their new country, but the state itself has been anything but fair to them on most elementary levels, its a national travesty and its not about to change in the foreseeable future.

Edited by Mutah_King
  • Advanced Member

Most hindus/sikhs migrated to what is current India.  Pakistan's two largest cities, Lahore was originally a hindu city, and Karachi was founded by a Baloch tribe.  Lahore eventually became a very vibrant cosmopolitan town, until the partition destroyed much of this vibrancy.

There is a hindu and christian minority in Pakistan, Pakistan was created as an Islamic state, so naturally all non muslims became second/third... class citizens, they've all been persecuted and discriminated against.  A lot of Ahmadis also migrated/chose to remain in Pakistan as their chosen land after partition, in fact they were instrumental in helping shape the early Pakistan.   A lot of them look back and feel they chose the wrong side as persecution against Ahmadis in Pakistan is literally state institutionalized.  Shias are by far the largest religious minority, if you do consider them outside the fold of mainstream islam in Pakistan, and their persecution is well documented. 

There have been periods of relative peace and tranquility, you do find hindus/christians who claim to be proud Pakistanis/love their new country, but the state itself has been anything but fair to them on most elementary levels, its a national travesty and its not about to change in the foreseeable future.

Thanks for your explanation

• Advanced Member

This Mutah king is an Indian agent. This guy is lying and misleading you and planting non-facts in your memory and brain. You should always verify when this ugly image with satanic laughter fasiq writes something.

what this fasiq says actually happened to christians and muslims and sikhs in India.

• Advanced Member

Sayed Zaid Hamid Zaman

Its a great video.

You want to apply a Shia political system to a Sunni-majority country? Good luck! Especially after the state declares Shias as apostates who should be killed.

Sayed Zaid Hamid Zaman

Its a great video.

Seems Askari1, keshware, and Abu Ismael (?) are the same person, are the mods doing anything for this?