Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rohani's Wahabbi Friends And Brothers

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

tweet: Pres Rouhani referred to #Riyadh as friend & brother when addressing Iranian Hajj officials, calling for better ties w/ our Muslim neighbour

tweet Highlighted in letter from #Saudi King & in my reply: both ready to eliminate minor tensions to guarantee mtl ints & those of d Muslim world

Rohani's tweets probably has less to do with his affinity for wahabbism, and more to do with his pro-west posture - that will include brotherly relationships with western puppet regimes, and distancing itself from justice and peace loving nations, and social movements. Such brotherly relations will be required as Iran moves on to become a regional (pro-western) power. 

Such statements by Rohani, especially to Hajj officials signal an official Iranian policy of regarding Hajj as only a  set of rituals, and a clear departure from the works of Imam Khomeini who called for Hajj to have greater significance for Muslim umma. This move is likely also part of a package proposed to the US, to dismantle Islam as a force against oppression - which would take place in any case, as Rohani/Hashemi regime begins the process of removing Islam a central discourse, and making Persian Nationalism the main focus. 

i also firmly believe that he is doing this in order to secure safety for Iranian citizens

what is the point in causing Iranians to go to Hajj and lose their lives, as president he would want to secure their safety , of course he wouldnt compromise religion, but for peace purposes and safety he would on paper be "firends" and i see nothing wrong with this

considering if he took a hard stance against them, hew ould add tensions and insecurity to the already problems Iranians and the Shia world expereince within the Arab world itself

OP are you Baqir Ghalibaf ???

You seem to have a personal agenda with Rouhani.. And acting like a sour loser.

:) :) :) :)

It's ok dude skylight2 = Baquir Ghalibaf, come again next time, people will vote for you. This time they were just too mad at Ahmadinejad last 2 yrs of bickering and fighting.

Edited by Waiting for HIM
  • Advanced Member

tweet: Pres Rouhani referred to #Riyadh as friend & brother when addressing Iranian Hajj officials, calling for better ties w/ our Muslim neighbour

tweet Highlighted in letter from #Saudi King & in my reply: both ready to eliminate minor tensions to guarantee mtl ints & those of d Muslim world

Rohani's tweets probably has less to do with his affinity for wahabbism, and more to do with his pro-west posture - that will include brotherly relationships with western puppet regimes, and distancing itself from justice and peace loving nations, and social movements. Such brotherly relations will be required as Iran moves on to become a regional (pro-western) power. 

Such statements by Rohani, especially to Hajj officials signal an official Iranian policy of regarding Hajj as only a  set of rituals, and a clear departure from the works of Imam Khomeini who called for Hajj to have greater significance for Muslim umma. This move is likely also part of a package proposed to the US, to dismantle Islam as a force against oppression - which would take place in any case, as Rohani/Hashemi regime begins the process of removing Islam a central discourse, and making Persian Nationalism the main focus. 

That's called diplomacy.

And stop your obsession with this guy.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2010/11/29/127868.html

Iran and Arab states are like brothers: Ahmadinejad 

640x392_7434_127868.jpg

• Veteran Member

when Ahmadinejad met with these idiots he went in with a history of categorically rejecting the trash that they represent - so the "diplomacy" of it all was clear, and no alliance was made with these wahabbi goons.

Given how much the western powers are loving Rohani, and the kind of overtures and compromises he has already made - the diplomacy of it is not at all clear - and suggests that Rohani is out to make a grand bargain that would be horrendous for Muslims and, no doubt, for Iranians in general, but favor the class of people that Rohani/Hashemi represent. 

Also, there is no avoiding a war with Saudi, and other wahabbists, they are already at war with Iran in Syria, in Iraq against Shi'as, in Bahrain against Shi'as, and many Sunni Muslims, in Lebanon, in "Saudi" itself, and you name it... getting defensive when someone points out the reality of the Rohani regime in Iran is not helpful, it is better to sooner face up to the reality, than later when it may all be too late. 

btw, where have all the malangis gone who heap hatred upon Iran for even talking to Sunni Muslims, they should be all over this ... , what happened? 

skylight2, I tend to like or agree with your posts but with Rohani like others said it seems like you're being too hard on him... is there anything tangible that he has done haram or completely wrong? Trying to make peace (remember Imam Hassan had a treaty with people of extremely bad character too for peace?) is a good thing, or is it not? 

• Advanced Member

I didn't vote for this mullah either but we should be cautious when and where to criticize him.

In this particular matter, it is just strictly politics, Rohani, Ahmadinejad, anyone in their shoes would do the exact same thing with these Gulf idiots as being belligerent with them isn't the solution at the moment.

The only criticism I have of Rohani so far is that the prices of material goods in Iran hasn't really changed even though the dollar to toman value is getting near 2800........

This only benefits those that are studying abroad not the local people so much since nothing has changed.

Our people are naive and expect Rafsanjani to use his influence to make the problems miraculously go away which they won't.

Anyways I can only hope/pray for the best. The rest is out of our hands.

• Advanced Member

this is all politics, its part of what has to be done..  when putin and obama sit with eachother during those conferences and meetings, u think just bc they sit next to each other and shake hands and smile they like eachother? they prbly wanna strangle each other literally, this is politics, even ayatollah khamenei at one point sat down with king of qatar the u.s. puppet [Edited Out], doesnt mean anything. 

• Advanced Member

Keep on dividing us one against the other. You are doing a great job. I need your address at the Mossad building so I can send you a gift of chocolate as my humble appreciation for your overtime efforts.

Keep on dividing us one against the other. You are doing a great job. I need your address at the Mossad building so I can send you a gift of chocolate as my humble appreciation for your overtime efforts.