Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SyedAli76

Do Islam Has Any Sect?

Rate this topic

My name is Syed Ali but Alhumdulliah ii dont believe in any sect in Islam.

I have reached  a conclusion,Prophet Muhammad was not a Shia or Sunny or Wahabhi. So logically we should only be Muslims. For way of praying, way of life and every thing , only look at the life of Prophet Muhammad, nothing else. Furthermore all Suhabah who were associated with Prophet till his death were all respectable and better than us in any way.

This is my thoughts.

I have reached  a conclusion,Prophet Muhammad was not a Shia or Sunny or Wahabhi. So logically we should only be Muslims. For way of praying, way of life and every thing , only look at the life of Prophet Muhammad, nothing else. Furthermore all Suhabah who were associated with Prophet till his death were all respectable and better than us in any way.

This is my thoughts.

(1) Of course the prophet (pbuh) was not a Shia, Sunni or Wahabi, But these sects are dependent on who they follow.

(2) Shia Means Follower, Following the Ahlulbayt (as), as the prophet (s) said " I leave in you ( Ummah ) two things, the book of Allah and My Ahlulbayt (as).

(3) Not All the Sahabas are to be respected. Do you respect the killers of Imam Hussain (as)? Do you respect the Sahabas Who burnt the house of Fatima't Al Zahraa (as)? the Daughter of the prophet (s) who he said: " who ever makes Fatima Angry has made me Angry?  Do you love the Sahabas Who Broke the ribs of Fatima't al Zahraa (as)? Who killed the infant inside her? 

Do you respect the Sahabas Who fought Imam  Ali (as)? on the War of Safiin and in the War of Jamal? 

Do you respect killer of Imam Hussain (as)?

In total do you respect the Sahabahs Who fought Ahlulbayt (as)?

(4) your Conclusion is Invalid.

(salam)

Edited by TheIslamHistory

This is my thoughts.

bro.. bro.. bro..

offcourse he wasn't a wahabi, sunni or shia IT STARTED ALL WHEN HE DIED WITH IMAM ALI (AS)

and don't tell me, the prophet (saw) didn't leave a successor, all prophets did, why wouldn't he? the ahadith of the prophet (saw) about imam ali (as) are in all the books of all sects.

wasalam.

This is my thoughts.

Bro, dose the Quran give verification, that all Suhabah were Respectable? if not, then how did you come to such conclusion?

You should stop living in a fantasy. Sects are part of Islam. According to Islam, you either find the one true sect that's guarantee Jannah/Paradise or die in hell with the rest of 72 other sects. :mad:

But on a serious note, the odds of finding that one true sect out of many doesn't look well for anyone. :(

Edited by Gypsy

A sect is a methodology - what methodology do you use to pray and fast? What books and scholars do you hold as authoritative? How do you interpret the Qur'an? Where do you get your aqeeda and fiqh from? We're not contemporaries of the Prophet (pbuh), and so we need a way to attain his teachings - what is your means?

I was in a similar position 6 years ago, because I hated labels. But if you want to live a religious life, you need a way to observe Islam. Relying on your own personal opinions is not enough.

This is my thoughts.

my simple question to you. "from where do you find the Sunnah life Prophet Muhammad (pbuh and his progeny)" ... from Sahih books? so you're automatically in a sect. You just can't reply on The Holy Quran for finding Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ... Ok simple you've two options. 

1) Follow Sahabas

OR

2) Follow Prophet (pbuh) Family

This is my thoughts.

Islam has no sects but Muslims have endless number of sects 

ws

The term 'sect' is such a negative term. I don't know why people say it as though Sunni Islam is one big sect and Shi`a Islam is another. All legitimate Islamic doctrines are schools of thoughts, part of one large circle, with differences that aren't extravagant enough to consider one school of thought out of the fold of Islam.

As a general rule, all Muslims  regardless of sects are supposed to follow only Ameer ul Mumineen Ali bin Abi Talib

(as) after the demise of the Holy Messenger (sawa). 

Anyone following anything else besides the Quran and Ahlul Bayt are misguided and lost like the Sunnis who formed their own sect based on Sahaba fantasy world 

As a general rule, all Muslims regardless of sects are supposed to follow only Ameer ul Mumineen Ali bin Abi Talib

(as) after the demise of the Holy Messenger Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå.

Anyone following anything else besides the Quran and Ahlul Bayt are misguided and lost like the Sunnis who formed their own sect based on Sahaba fantasy world

Ahh... Come on now brother that's a rather unfair statement to make isn't it??

If by following quran and ahle bayt means you're "rightly guided" then who is on more "right" guidance within shia sects?? You all "claim" to be following ahle bayt.

You should stop living in a fantasy. Sects are part of Islam. According to Islam, you either find the one true sect that's guarantee Jannah/Paradise or die in hell with the rest of 72 other sects. :mad:

But on a serious note, the odds of finding that one true sect out of many doesn't look well for anyone. :(

Misunderstanding.

Ahh... Come on now brother that's a rather unfair statement to make isn't it??

If by following quran and ahle bayt means you're "rightly guided" then who is on more "right" guidance within shia sects?? You all "claim" to be following ahle bayt.

Not all Shia sect's follow 12 Imams. Its only 12vers who follow the Hadith of 12 Imams in the Shia Sect, as matter of fact i will say 12vers is not an sect in Shia'sm.

Edited by power

Not all Shia sect's follow 12 Imams. Its only 12vers who follow the Hadith of 12 Imams in the Shia Sect, as matter of fact i will say 12vers is not an sect in Shia'sm.

Bro no ones talking about "12 imams". We are talking about AHLE BAYT in general. The whole ummah is unanimous that AHLE BAYT is the 5 personalities after that we all differ.

So what I was saying was if following the "AHLE BAYT" means you're "rightly guided" then which shia sect is on "right guidance".

Bro no ones talking about "12 imams". We are talking about AHLE BAYT in general. The whole ummah is unanimous that AHLE BAYT is the 5 personalities after that we all differ.

So what I was saying was if following the "AHLE BAYT" means you're "rightly guided" then which shia sect is on "right guidance".

the Twelvers. Full stop.