Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pregnant Tunisian Girls Return Home From Syria

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

I don't think it is very rare. Nobody expects 200 million Arabs or 1 billion Sunnis to move into Syria! And nobody expects 300 million Shias to go to defend Zainabiya! There are only 70-90 thousands of fighters...and probably a few thousands of Jihadi girls... not only from Tunisia, they also go from Saudi, from within Syria, from Egypt, Europe, Palestinian refugee camps and even from Turkey..

Al-Arifi popular on twitter/YouTube plus other Salafi clerics issued popular fatwas last year encouraging girls to go into Syria to offer sex-Jihad. The only requirement was the age (14 yrs old or older) could participate.

Not all rebels involved in this, but many are... and it is also served as a source of propaganda to recruit young men to the frontlines from different countries. And besides, as mentioned in the report, one girl can offer to  have as many as 100 or more men during her Jihad...!

And now the matter is getting big for Tunisia, it is not very rare, that is why the grand-Mufti and the minister are debating this issue publicly.

Note: there are hundreds of reports where widows and poor Syrian families are misused by their owns and are serving the rebels... plus kidnaping for sex, rape are also reported in many cases.

------------------------------------

The grand Mufti was discussing this issue and Jihad in Syria all together even 6 months

Thank you Noah.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please don't insult animals.

- Because we follow sunnah of the Prophet to the letter and actually love him enough to do so. - Because we fear Allah. - Because we don't cause fitna nor we are fond of it. We do not steal, loot or p

My first meme    

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Egypt- Tahrir Square Preacher, Muhammad Abdallah Nasr describes the rebels:

• I support the Syrian army and the leader Bashar Al-Assad in their war against the global Zionist attack
  • The FSA are gangs of Zionist terrorists, from among the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafists. The people [FSA/Syrian rebels] have no religion or moral values. They must be killed.
  • The united Arab Syrian army must prevail. There is only a single army in Syria – that of the leader, Bashar Al-Assad. As for the Muslim Brotherhood and Salafi mercenaries, they are terrorists, and it is a duty incumbent upon any Muslim to kill them.

Full statements-video

Edited by Noah-

@wahdat you are talking about sista-jihadi i know, i can also say many thinks regarding hisbullah soldeirs of lebanan and their amusements which were given through fatwa as a high thawab for co-operating them in their country, but i don't like silly orguments and i used to try hard not to play with anyones centiments, shukran

• Advanced Member

@wahdat you are talking about sista-jihadi i know, i can also say many thinks regarding hisbullah soldeirs of lebanan and their amusements which were given through fatwa as a high thawab for co-operating them in their country, but i don't like silly orguments and i used to try hard not to play with anyones centiments, shukran

Do us all a favour:

http://www.amazon.com/Oxford-American-Dictionary-University-Press/dp/0195392884/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379794225&sr=8-3&keywords=english+dictionary

Heck, I'll even start a kick-starter campaign to raise the required funds for you.

This is a bunch of nonsense put out by moronical news presenters such as young turks, it is greatly blown out of proportion. Not saying that mut3a doesn't go on but there was never such a fatwa as you are claiming. Also even if this were true at least the temporary marriage would be followed by iddah of about 3 months, unlike the little tunisian sex jihad girls going through a few different men every day.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

these fatwas are the brainchild of the kaab al ahbars' of today(israhell) for the abu huraras'(wahabbis/saudis) of today for the idiots to get what they were promised in jannah(the 72). Looks like they are not so certain of the hereafter and want completion now.

By the way why are these idiots not fighting their bed fellows(the israhellis) in palestine, surely that is a greater cause.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

Do us all a favour:

http://www.amazon.com/Oxford-American-Dictionary-University-Press/dp/0195392884/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379794225&sr=8-3&keywords=english+dictionary

Heck, I'll even start a kick-starter campaign to raise the required funds for you.

Sorry to butt in but this comment has got me [edited] literally! Too funny!

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Basic Members

Assad is the single biggest cause of Sunni-shia conflict after maliki

anybody who calls himself a Muslim and supports the Assad clan

really has to be questioned on his faith in islam

I know many are ignorant others are not

the overwhelming shia support which I know is not all shias as former leaders of hezbollah and some iranian MPs have come out against supporting Assad

this Nutty theory about Zionist conspiracy on Assad who murdered mugniyah and was a month away from breaking of with "axis of resistance"

is used to justify the mass murder of sunnis in syria

wonder when sunni and shia conflict will stop when takfiris on both sides learn to recognize each other as muslims before hugo chavez

even a Truce will do better then this conflict

you wont get this though as nasrallah has declared takfir on all sunnis never mind the takfir on the so-called wahhabis 

so have a laugh by supporting those alawites who are all atheists but believe in some weird alawite identity,

sunnis are people who actually believe in one god and the quran should be hated and declared non-muslim before people who hate islam and want to eliminate all traces of the religion

• Advanced Member

it is sad to so how Sunni Muslims are being misguided to max, literally to the point of being vultures and pecking on each others meat also that the women being tricked into to becoming [Edited Out]s (Mods forgive for using that word). We as Shia's should be grateful that our Ayatollahs have never issue such a mis-leading fatwa.

• Moderators

I don't think it is very rare. Nobody expects 200 million Arabs or 1 billion Sunnis to move into Syria! And nobody expects 300 million Shias to go to defend Zainabiya! There are only 70-90 thousands of fighters...and probably a few thousands of Jihadi girls... not only from Tunisia, they also go from Saudi, from within Syria, from Egypt, Europe, Palestinian refugee camps and even from Turkey..

Al-Arifi popular on twitter/YouTube plus other Salafi clerics issued popular fatwas last year encouraging girls to go into Syria to offer sex-Jihad. The only requirement was the age (14 yrs old or older) could participate.

Not all rebels involved in this, but many are... and it is also served as a source of propaganda to recruit young men to the frontlines from different countries. And besides, as mentioned in the report, one girl can offer to  have as many as 100 or more men during her Jihad...!

And now the matter is getting big for Tunisia, it is not very rare, that is why the grand-Mufti and the minister are debating this issue publicly.

Note: there are hundreds of reports where widows and poor Syrian families are misused by their owns and are serving the rebels... plus kidnaping for sex & rape are also reported in many cases.

------------------------------------

The grand Mufti was discussing this issue and Jihad in Syria all together even 6 months

Brother, you have to differentiate between those who are going voluntarily, out of stupidity and ignorance, although they have other options for survivial AND

Those who are abducted and those who sell themselves because they have no other choice, it is either that or starve (what a sad world we live in, May Allah(s.w.a) hasten the return of our Imam(a.f.s) very soon ). They sell their daughter in places like Yemen and Pakistan because they have 10 kids and can't feed them, so they sell one so they can feed the others. If you were in that situation, what would you do ? They are called in the Quran the mustadhafeen ( the weak and oppressed)

The first group is rare, and I have no sympathy for them. The second group is not so rare but I have sympathy for them. From the outside, it seems both are serving a similar 'function' for the purposes of Salafi propaganda and recruitment, but they are very different in the eyes of Allah(s.w.a).

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Veteran Member

Brother, you have to differentiate between those who are going voluntarily, out of stupidity and ignorance, although they have other options for survivial AND

Those who are abducted and those who sell themselves because they have no other choice, it is either that or starve (what a sad world we live in, May Allah(s.w.a) hasten the return of our Imam(a.f.s) very soon ). They sell their daughter in places like Yemen and Pakistan because they have 10 kids and can't feed them, so they sell one so they can feed the others. If you were in that situation, what would you do ? They are called in the Quran the mustadhafeen ( the weak and oppressed)

The first group is rare, and I have no sympathy for them. The second group is not so rare but I have sympathy for them. From the outside, it seems both are serving a similar 'function' for the purposes of Salafi propaganda and recruitment, but they are very different in the eyes of Allah(s.w.a).

Yes, I know what you mean... even the first group falls under the second group (are weak/oppressed without any choice).... girls, especially in Muslim countries from within the Salafi Jihadist families do NOT have a choice. They are sent for sex-Jihad by their 'parents or guardians' mainly, their guardians are the ones who OK them for sex-Jihad over specified payments or just for Islam as they might call it. There might be a few who want to be sex-Jihadi probably under 10 in numbers who go by their own decisions. My point was that there we have a good number of female-Jihadist who went (sent) for sex because of fatwa, money, poverty or other reasons/causes that you explained.

• Basic Members

Yes, I know what you mean... even the first group falls under the second group (are weak/oppressed without any choice).... girls, especially in Muslim countries from within the Salafi Jihadist families do NOT have a choice. They are sent for sex-Jihad by their 'parents or guardians' mainly, their guardians are the ones who OK them for sex-Jihad over specified payments or just for Islam as they might call it. There might be a few who want to be sex-Jihadi probably under 10 in numbers who go by their own decisions. My point was that there we have a good number of female-Jihadist who went (sent) for sex because of fatwa, money, poverty or other reasons/causes that you explained.

sex jihad is fake

the fatwa was fake, there's absolutely no evidence for it either

its funny Shias and Sunnis want to believe in the lies perpetuated about each other

which only feeds those who hate Islam

takfir on each other will be the end of Islam not just Sunnis if that's what you think

sex jihad is fake

its funny Shias and Sunnis want to believe in the lies perpetuated about each other

takfir on each other will be the end of Islam not just Sunnis if that's what you thInk

And who told you that it is fake? 

• Veteran Member

sex jihad is fake

takfir on each other will be the end of Islam not just Sunnis if that's what you think

So, the Sunni-Tunisian grand-Mufti whom video I posted above is making lies against Sunnis themselves? And Alarabiya, who is the main backer of Sunni rebels in Syria is also making lies?

It is not a lie or hidden.... You have Misyar marriage, you have tourist (traveling) marriage, and you have Jihad-marriage or sex-for-Jihad... they are all for limited times with no evidence from Quran behind such marriages..... The fatwas go as recent and as popular as Bin Baz fatwa on Misyar.

By the way, we don't have Takfiris or many Takfiris in our sect... even if they do exist, they do Takfir on some individual Sunni personalities from centuries ago, and even that not publicly.... while Sunni Takfiris explode themselves every day killing Shias, Sunnis, Christians, secular or anyone who is not from their own.

Nothing like yours exist in thousands of religions or sects on the planet... [misuse of religion for political, ethnic, tribal and kingdom or sheikhdom use in a very brutal and shameful way!]

• Basic Members

So, the Sunni-Tunisian grand-Mufti whom video I posted above is making lies against Sunnis themselves? And Alarabiya, who is the main backer of Sunni rebels in Syria is also making lies?

It is not a lie or hidden.... You have Misyar marriage, you have tourist (traveling) marriage, and you have Jihad-marriage or sex-for-Jihad... they are all for limited times with no evidence from Quran behind such marriages..... The fatwas go as recent and as popular as Bin Baz fatwa on Misyar.

By the way, we don't have Takfiris or many Takfiris in our sect... even if they do exist, they do Takfir on some individual Sunni personalities from centuries ago, and even that not publicly.... while Sunni Takfiris explode themselves every day killing Shias, Sunnis, Christians, secular or anyone who is not from their own.

Nothing like yours exist in thousands of religions or sects on the planet... [misuse of religion for political, ethnic, tribal and kingdom or sheikhdom use in a very brutal and shameful way!]

im sorry that statement of hypocrisy is utter shameless

considering shias have muta marriage

the grand mufti who is no representative of Sunnis just condemned any such practice didn't acknowledge anything

the whole thing was spread by a secularist Tunisian minister who based it on the fake fatwa which al-arabyia is reporting

the whole thing has absolutely no evidence as proven by journalists on the ground and the Tunisian minster who didn't provide anything either 

Shia takfir is the worst right now, sunnis is bad but overtaken by hezbollah and irans takfir on syrian and iraqi sunnis for rising up against a tyrant who ruled for himself and his clan

alarabyia is a saudi puppet force they back the secularists not Sunnis but some shias are too caught up in there takfir to realize that

you go back few years al jazeerah was all pro-Hezbollah while Arabyia wasn't probably might find the forum post on this forum acknowledging that

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Officials Claim Tunisian Women are Waging a 'Sexual Jihad' in Syria, But What's the Real Story?

Despite the lack of clear evidence of a sex war pandemic, this hasn’t stopped news media outlets all over the world from grabbing, expanding, and running with this story.

Source: http://www.policymic.com/articles/65041/officials-claim-tunisian-women-are-waging-a-sexual-jihad-in-syria-but-what-s-the-real-story

Wassalam

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Officials Claim Tunisian Women are Waging a 'Sexual Jihad' in Syria, But What's the Real Story?

Despite the lack of clear evidence of a sex war pandemic, this hasn’t stopped news media outlets all over the world from grabbing, expanding, and running with this story.

Source: http://www.policymic.com/articles/65041/officials-claim-tunisian-women-are-waging-a-sexual-jihad-in-syria-but-what-s-the-real-story

Wassalam

What is real story? It is simple and clear. The Mufti and the minister explained it well. I have no idea why we go around and try to cover up this report?

Here is the actual video of the Tunisian Interior-Minister in his own words

Tunisia to prevent sex slaves’ trips to Syria
Edited by Noah-
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

Kidnapped Syrian women forced to make ‘sexual jihad’ claims on state TV

Unedited versions of the Syrian television videos show how the girls were directed by men in the background to read their statements.

But, according to the Qadah’s family, their daughter was kidnapped by the Syrian security forces after returning back from school last November in her southwestern hometown in Deraa.

Her disappearance has led to the creation of a petition campaign on the global civic campaigning website Avaaz.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2013/09/28/Kidnapped-Syrian-women-forced-to-make-sexual-jihad-claims-on-state-TV.html

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Kidnapped Syrian women forced to make ‘sexual jihad’ claims on state TV

Unedited versions of the Syrian television videos show how the girls were directed by men in the background to read their statements.

But, according to the Qadah’s family, their daughter was kidnapped by the Syrian security forces after returning back from school last November in her southwestern hometown in Deraa.

Her disappearance has led to the creation of a petition campaign on the global civic campaigning website Avaaz.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2013/09/28/Kidnapped-Syrian-women-forced-to-make-sexual-jihad-claims-on-state-TV.html

Even the Tunisian government admitted it is happening, so stop being such an ignorant and blind sheep.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

^First of all, don't you dare get aggressive with me (re: ignorant and blind sheep) - I've been on this forum long enough to know how to have a discussion here. I don't put up with people who are aggressive, because they are a disease and not worth my breath.

Secondly, have I denied that it isn't happening? I pointed out an article that says the TV confessions may be scripted. I didn't even make any comments about it nor express any opinion on this topic in this thread. Nevertheless, now that you've brought it up, just because the TV confessions may be scripted doesn't mean that it isn't happening elsewhere with other girls. I find it doubtful that the video is legit, because I don't think a muhajiba in the Arab world would come on TV with her face uncovered and describe such explicit details of what happened to her sexually. Don't be so naive to accept everything from the other side either as it is highly possible that in a war where both sides have used heavy propaganda, a scripted video was done to provoke emotions. I think the sheer obsession of Jihad al-Nikah by the various media outlets do indicate that there is some over the top exaggeration going on as well and I wouldn't out rule that. Anything sexually related in the Muslim world gets blown over the top all the time.

Wassalam

Edited by Ibn al-Hussain
  • Advanced Member

Do you think once you start killing Muslims for the sake of Zionism you are still going to care about an idha period?

The sad thing is that there are Muslims on the outside who still believie that these guys are the Mujahideen of Islam.

They have as well a huge problem in Syria of women and girls being raped by rebel fighters, to the extend that Syrias UN envoy raised the issue in the UNSC.

Houses are being invaded, women captured and raped. And then they say this is good because the rebel fighters protect their slave girls.

Thinking about these guys makes me sick.

I hope the US will provide them with Green Cards!!! They are the kind of scum nobody wants to have in his country.

Edited by jasir
  • Veteran Member

Poor Syrian women! May God help them and end this disastrous situation. As to those soldiers, I cannot understand how they can consider what they do, Islamic and moral. What is their perception of Islam? These people have no self-respect otherwise they would not engage in such corrupt practices.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

^First of all, don't you dare get aggressive with me (re: ignorant and blind sheep) - I've been on this forum long enough to know how to have a discussion here. I don't put up with people who are aggressive, because they are a disease and not worth my breath.

Didn't even read past this. Have fun being a hypocrite (considering how you proceeded to write a paragraph).

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Didn't even read past this. Have fun being a hypocrite (considering how you proceeded to write a paragraph).

Thank You; saved me the hassle.

---

Jihad Nikah: A hundred pregnant women with aids

A gut wrenching article appeared today in the Tunisian newspaper, Al Chourouk. The article highlighted the return of a hundred Tunisian girls from Syria, girls who offered sexual services under the pretext of marriage (Nikah is Marriage in Arabic) for the insurgency warlords.

http://www.thetunistimes.com/2013/09/jihad-nikah-a-hundred-pregnant-women-with-aids-17594/#

Edited by Ibn al-Hussain
  • Advanced Member

Poor Syrian women! May God help them and end this disastrous situation. As to those soldiers, I cannot understand how they can consider what they do, Islamic and moral. What is their perception of Islam? These people have no self-respect otherwise they would not engage in such corrupt practices.

They are murdering ppl left and right. As long as all these corrupt practices are backed by their religion (which surprisingly is Islam) and Mullah then they are fine with it.

• Veteran Member

I'm sorry, but I find these stories very hard to believe. There is absolutely no reason for any Wahhabi scholar to make such a ridiculous fatwa. Everyone knows there is no such thing as 'jihad al-nikah', or 'sexual jihad'. One of the reasons it is hard to believe this stuff is that there is a much more obvious solution to the 'problem', which would be to simply take female captives from the pro-Asad areas. Has any such fatwa been issued? If not, why not? This would be a practice that has infinitely more backing from the Qur'an and Sunnah than some made-up 'jihad al-nikah'.

Alternatively, they could simply issue a fatwa allowing mut`a in times of war, which would again have more basis in Sunni Islam.

The facts are that no authentic report has been produced showing that any major Sunni scholar has issued such a fatwa, no solid evidence has been produced to support the idea that there are Tunisian girls in Syria engaged in 'sexual jihad', and that the Tunisian government may very well have an agenda in suggesting that such things are going on (it's interesting for example that it is only the Tunisian girls that are apparently responding to this fatwa).

Lauren Wolfe, director of Women Under Siege, emphasized in an email exchange that WUS, while unable to investigate on the ground, had looked into the rumors of a ‘Sexual Jihad’ sporadically over the past year and found “no hard proof of anything.”

She added:

“We've seen all kinds of horrors in this war though, so who's to say whether this is happening too. Then again, we've also seen massive amounts of propaganda tainting both sides in this conflict. So who's to say this isn't more of that?”

Ruth Michaelson, a freelance reporter who spent time in Syria in September 2012 and has written extensively about the role of sexual exploitation in the conflict, not only expressed concern, in an email, over the veracity and strangeness of the story, but also the several long-standing racist Orientalist tropes being pulled together into the story:

“The first thought that struck me on this is that now that Western media has exhausted the vein of "female refugees being…exploitatively married to men from the Gulf"-type stories, this is the new wave. It seems like there has to be a story in the Western media that plays into the dynamic of sexually rampant Arab men and submissive women, and this is the 2.0 version. 

As with the 1.0 version it's not to say that there is not a problem. In the case of sexual exploitation of women in refugee camps, there are definitely problems happening, but the framing of the issues in the media made it sound like a pandemic of uncontrollable sexual violence. This was actively unhelpful- it made the…occurring problems more difficult to locate and discuss sensitively [and] it also was framed in the media in a way that directly disenfranchised and silenced Syrian women, portraying them as unending numbers of mute and stupid victims of sexually voracious men… “

[...]

Michaelson additionally asks:

“Why would women coming into Syria prioritise sexual favours when there is a large body of evidence showing that there are female fighters on the ground?”

http://www.policymic.com/articles/65041/officials-claim-tunisian-women-are-waging-a-sexual-jihad-in-syria-but-what-s-the-real-story

Edited by Haydar Husayn