Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Modest Muslim

Al Ghadir By Al Amini

Rate this topic

(salam)

I heard a lot about Al Ghadir. It's said that it's a masterpiece of Allama Abd al Hussain al Amini, the scholar who spent his life searching for knowledge to write an irrefutable and comprehensive book proving the authenticity and Shia Muslim perspective of the famous Hadith of Pond of Khumm. Many debaters recommended this book to their readers. Thus, I started reading it. It was actually written in Arabic and translated it Persian. Then a scholar from India, Sha'ur of Gopalpur, converted the entire book in Urdu. 

Al Amini first proved that Hadith of Pond of Khumm is an agreed and authentic hadith. Then he proved that the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was actually declaring the status of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as his successor. He also referred to those Shia Muslim poets who had used the Hadith of Pond of Khumm as an evidence of superiority of Imam Ali and Al Amini quoted them. He also criticized the Caliphs, Muawiya and other Sunni Muslim scholars and provided references from their own books.

I spent months reading it and finished it just now a few minutes ago.

http://www.ziyaraat.net/findbook.asp?Escritor=Allama+Abdul+Hussain+al-Amini&Tema=All&orderby=titulo&idioma=All&srchwhat=All&submit=+Find+Books+

1 hour ago, Guest Al ghadir said:

Thanks! Is it available in English? 

At the link the OP posted above, on the right side of the page, instead of ALL, toggle the Language to English. I'm sorry to say that the book is not available there in English. If you know Urdu, you can read the Urdu translation. 

Guest Al ghadir
8 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

At the link the OP posted above, on the right side of the page, instead of ALL, toggle the Language to English. I'm sorry to say that the book is not available there in English. If you know Urdu, you can read the Urdu translation. 

Thanks! Any idea where I can get the English version please?

6 hours ago, Guest Al ghadir said:

Thanks! Any idea where I can get the English version please?

I'm sorry, but I don't think his book Al Ghadir is available in English. You can read about Allamah Amini's biography here: 

https://www.al-Islam.org/person/allamah-abd-al-husayn-amini

His only book in English (that I am aware of) is Our Husayn, Mourning him and his KarbalaGet PDF

https://www.al-Islam.org/articles/our-husayn-mourning-him-and-his-Karbala-allamah-abd-al-husayn-amini