Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SlaveOfAllah14

Why?

Rate this topic

One person starts with a statement and then asks why at the end.

The next member has to answer the question starting with because, and then at the end asks why; the process continues.. 

e.g.

I had to walk to my school/uni. Why?

because I missed the bus. Why?

because I woke up late. Why?

ok lets continue on from here

There is always a reason we do things, curious where does this lead to. I am guessing it will eventually go in circles around the question of Allah wanted it to be like that but again why?
So if it does go in circles let it be so for a while, then try to get it out of the circle, if not possible, then start a new statement and continue.
Edited by HabibKarimi

One person starts with a statement and then asks why at the end.

The next member has to answer the question starting with because, and then at the end asks why; the process continues.. 

e.g.

I had to walk to my school/uni. Why?

because I missed the bus. Why?

ok lets continue on from here

There is always a reason we do things, curious where does this lead to. I am guessing it will eventually go in circles around the question of Allah wanted it to be like that but again why?
So if it does go in circles let it be so for a while, then try to get it out of the circle, if not possible, then start a new statement and continue.

Asking Why, After each statement is Merely Questioning the Action or being of everything you do or have, thus leading one to he beginning of life, therefore if we keeps asking "Why" on and On, We will eventually be lead to to Why Does this or that ( you and I ) exist? Whats our Purpose, The Answer is simple. its because God Wanted Him self to be know to Man ( & everything ells Living ) he was a Hidden Treasure So he made him self know. He is the First and the last. But if Someone Questions Why does God Exist, the Answer would be, is because that Necessity to Exist, and one keeps going and saying Why we Exist, it Will go back to the Question I mentioned Before.

So a Simple answer would be: yes. We can Start a new statement given  The Explanation above.

(salam)

Edited by TheIslamHistory

lol, i know but i want to make this more fun and engaging and yes we will end up with deep philosophical questions about the nature of God. Anyways, lets continue with the game. Also try to drag the process so we don't reach to such questions quickly. 

Edited by HabibKarimi

Guest LadyNadine

because we know the end result. Why?

This thread was created, why?

Edited by LadyNadine

because we know the end result. Why? 

Because Our Intellect Determined the Result.

Why?

because We Were Willing to.

Why?

Because We are Free to think.

Why?

Because We are Able to.

Why?

because of our being.

Why?

Sorry Invalid Question. :)

(salam)

Guest LadyNadine

To know how everything we do relates back to God. Also to get into those philosophical questions and see how far we can go with answering them

Sound like someone is bored. Why?