Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
guest022017b

Ahhh The Pleasure Of Pain

Rate this topic

Going against the self in all matters, all desires and wants and feeling its burn is the most beautiful burn a man can feel

Putting on a bracelet of God onto your arm and ring of God's statements on your finger and feeling the burn, as your soul is cleared and cleansed

Do away with satisfaction, and do with resistance until the desire is burned away is the greatest feeling of success and triumph

It feels like floating, it feels good to be free, everyone should pursue it and find whatever means whatever wisdom whatever motivation whatever keeps you going and pursue this path

Where the fire engulfs the flames and burns at your heart, there is no freedom like it. 

It topples mountains and flattens and levels grounds of desires and boulders of wants and needs that have been built over your hearts paradise. 

What a beautiful feel to be breathing. 

The sea is clear, the air is light, the body can float, and the mind can travel at the speed of light. God is witnessed , the Devil is hidden , the truth is silence and the silence is satisfaction. 

The only worry is that when you burn it all, there is nothing left to burn. You are standing at this point in purgatory where there exists not even you and nothing, not a light not a darkness, not God not you, just nothing, where to go from there? 

Burn Sex Burn Love Burn Anger Burn talking Burn Food Burn Sleep Burn comfort Burn Pain Burn Belief Burn Conviction Burn Fear Burn Pleasure Burn Gods Burn Yourself

Edited by yukapuka2

The only worry is that when you burn it all, there is nothing left to burn. You are standing at this point in purgatory where there exists not even you and nothing, not a light not a darkness, not God not you, just nothing, where to go from there? 

Burn Sex Burn Love Burn Anger Burn talking Burn Food Burn Sleep Burn comfort Burn Pain Burn Belief Burn Conviction Burn Fear Burn Pleasure Burn Gods Burn Yourself

I see what you are trying to convey regarding feeling free, but what do you mean by burning fear, conviction, belief, etc. For example, you cant live without belief, knowledge, pain, food, water, etc. You will always have them in your life even if you don't want it. So Are you implying that we should burn them to the extent possible like minimize the amount of food intake, and increase the suffering and pain in order to come near God. if that's not what you mean, then what is it you are trying to achieve by burning everything you mentioned above which is not possible. As long as you live, you will have emotions, pains, happiness etc and even after you die, your soul is alive.

where to go from there? 

You keep at it. Can you really say at this point that you have the marifat of God. You keep living and attain knowledge and never take knowledge, belief, certainty, etc...out. You cant go anywhere like that. Also, this is a dangerous path and if you don't have guidance from someone, if you go about traversing this path without a guide, you can be lost. It is easier to practise this for couple of years but the real challenge is to keep at it till the end of your life. Also, one should achieve that level where he is sure he will not give up on God till he passes away because passing away is the time when the test ends. Try to stay between fear and hope.

Edited by race

this here is what they call a flash , it is not a state

about disconnecting from belief this has to do with the mind 

with the mind a person causes himself to believe, like i were to ask you now what do you believe in, and why do you believe you would employ your mind to answer me

you might say "i believe in God because i believe the Quran has scientific miracles.." or you might say "i believe in God because i see nature and i cannot accept that it came by itself etc"

however there is another kind of belief which supersedes the belief of the mind, and this belief is a truth which reaches the heart, it is like a feeling that is hard to explain a conviction in God which comes from God Himself, some poets such as Rumi describe it as divine wine

but there is even a point beyond that, God is infinite and you can travel the path of yourself your heart to such a degree until it becomes unbearable for you 

remember knowing yourself is knowing God, when you take one step towards God
God takes ten towards you, it is like Newtowns every action has a reaction 

im using metaphors to try to describe these things, dont take them literally, however some things are literal 

bottom line is that there are point beyond the mind, pure faith and pure witnessing

Edited by yukapuka2