Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
keshware

Putin And Iranian Are Abject Chaploos Cowards

Rate this topic

If the Chemical attack was done by the rebels with the Chemical Weapons provided by Israel or USA/Europe, as is most likely the case (and I dont believe that the saudis can do that)

then the only logical conclusion for Pussilanimously Submitting to the Fear of Khazar Puppet Obama is one and only one, ie

Putin and Iranians are Abject Chaploos cowards

They are MUM to even speak the truth in the International Forum such as G-20 or in the UN Security Council.

Their TONGUE is TIED.

They cant even say what Dr Alan Sabrosky said in his video - that the world is faced with YANQUI and Khazar SKUM False-Flagger CRIMINALs.

I would like to see JUSTICE and TRUTH Truimph. This means that Israeli-Khazar WMD's should be handed over to UN and Russia and Mordechai Vanunu - That Christian Angel  in Cruel Israeli Hostage taking, CRIMINALLY KIDNAPPED from the Sovereign nation of Australia be released Immediately.

If Syria UNILATERALLY hands over her weapons, then the OPTIONS of Israel would increase and the rogue entity would attack all Iranian shipments to Syria and Hezbollah with IMPUNITY.

It even appears that USA and Russia are acting together as good cop and bad cop. Russia is a very untrustworthy ally and has always lost to the USA. Certainly, the Russians are happy to get rid of the Khazarians and could care less for any Arabs as the Iranians are mainly focussed on Iran and one of the most selfish people like the Khazarians on earth. There is a very DEFINITE reason for the condition of long humiliation of moslems on this planet.

If the Chemical attack was done by the rebels with the Chemical Weapons provided by Israel or USA/Europe, as is most likely the case (and I dont believe that the saudis can do that)

then the only logical conclusion for Pussilanimously Submitting to the Fear of Khazar Puppet Obama is one and only one, ie

They are MUM to even speak the truth in the International Forum such as G-20 or in the UN Security Council.

Their TONGUE is TIED.

They cant even say what Dr Alan Sabrosky said in his video - that the world is faced with YANQUI and Khazar SKUM False-Flagger CRIMINALs.

I would like to see JUSTICE and TRUTH Truimph. This means that Israeli-Khazar WMD's should be handed over to UN and Russia and Mordechai Vanunu - That Christian Angel  in Cruel Israeli Hostage taking, CRIMINALLY KIDNAPPED from the Sovereign nation of Australia be released Immediately.

If Syria UNILATERALLY hands over her weapons, then the OPTIONS of Israel would increase and the rogue entity would attack all Iranian shipments to Syria and Hezbollah with IMPUNITY.

It even appears that USA and Russia are acting together as good cop and bad cop. Russia is a very untrustworthy ally and has always lost to the USA. Certainly, the Russians are happy to get rid of the Khazarians and could care less for any Arabs as the Iranians are mainly focussed on Iran and one of the most selfish people like the Khazarians on earth. There is a very DEFINITE reason for the condition of long humiliation of moslems on this planet.

What the Hell this rubbish is?

What is manifestly true is manifest to people. Orwellian tactics cannot squelch the truth.

I see a very destructive shia or agenteurs attitude here and that is to blame every thing on Al-Saud and Nejd Hadith.

What about the Hadith that Dajjal will come from Isfahan?

Anyway, it is destructive and even a deletion would lead to more determined enmity when there was friendship because that would tear off the veil that the other party was reasonable and that is why it is the best to act as a Momin. Even if there was not enmity aroused, the other reason is that BAD information propagated by censorship would lead to community harm just as Methamphetamine or a drug blocks the signal of pain and then the body becomes overdrive into its pattern and self-destructs.

The Zionists are the BEST people in the world ... in the strong way they cooperate among themselves and that is why they have risen from the destroyed kingdom of khazarian to be ruling the world while the children of Cyrus are licking their feet and presstv and iranian channels are being banned all over the world.

I have done extensive field research and these are the facts.

Even in this forum the COWARDICE is to the level that strange comments and provocative comments are put so as to force me to write more explicity what the bozdils would want others to say for them

The Iranian crowd has the same arrogance towards other muslims (Pakistan, Malaysia etc.) that is attribute to the Arabs. This crowd includes not only the seculars but also the mosque goers.

Chaploos to the westerners and jews, they certainly are ... and coward losers they also are as Syria will be a test case.

What you do really cultivates the opinions and feelings of others towards you.

The Zionists have communes and community cooperation. Thus, they have by cooperation taken hold of the wealth of much of the world I have travelled. They are certainly the FINEST example of community cooperation in humanity.

We actually do have SOME  chaploos cowards in my country, but not for any of the reasons you've mentioned above. Oh wait, you never even gave any reasons as to why they're chaploos cowards....