Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Robin Hood

What's Your Opinion On Vlademir Putin?

Rate this topic

wife: dear , there's that sweet man there on TV again called Putin bin habibi , he's defending the syrians from that nasty black man whose half white and half asian and half african.

Husband : oh yes dearest , it's all a game , they are actually all buddies , they put on a show and follow a script. remember that strange old man on SC , he would tell a story that he knew of the elites on a very personal level that worked with bush snr and putin , during the days when they were head of CIA and KGB , well they use to meet together often and plan the next events.

wife : oh really , I never knew such things , now let me get this right CIA means caravan of insane arabs , what about KGB dear ?

Husband : I think it stands for Killer giant bedouins., quick dear our favourite show is back on , Alex habibi from infojihad.com.

wife: dear , there's that sweet man there on TV again called Putin bin habibi , he's defending the syrians from that nasty black man whose half white and half asian and half african.

Husband : oh yes dearest , it's all a game , they are actually all buddies , they put on a show and follow a script. remember that strange old man on SC , he would tell a story that he knew of the elites on a very personal level that worked with bush snr and putin , during the days when they were head of CIA and KGB , well they use to meet together often and plan the next events.

wife : oh really , I never knew such things , now let me get this right CIA means caravan of insane arabs , what about KGB dear ?

Husband : I think it stands for Killer giant bedouins., quick dear our favourite show is back on , Alex habibi from infojihad.com.

Infojihad...

I love Putin.

I think he is a Eurasianist in taqiyya (although he can be very candid at times so he is not always in taqiyya). He is the only good thing to come out of Yeltsin's shameful reign.

He took power in an unstable, weak Russia controlled by mafias. He put the mafias in their place, showed them he owns them, and reasserted an independent foreign policy. As much as he is criticized in the West for being dictatorial, the Russians themselves appreciate what he has done. The West is, once again, wagging their self-righteous finger at a country with culture and ideals fundamentally different from their own.

Russia cannot be a Western puppet. It's not good for Russia, and more importantly it's not good for the world.

Because of the influence of Salafis in Chechnya, it is actually a gift from God that this country has not gained independence.

What about the atrocities Putin committed?

I don't know about that. I would have to read more about it to give an opinion that matters.

I know how political figures -- especially ones who stand for independence -- are often the target of slander. So I am not going to accept an accusation which I have no prior knowledge of.

In any case, assuming that all of that is true, and Putin is to blame... nobody is suggesting that he is wali faqih. I just notice a lot of good characteristics of his reign and good characteristics of his stand in the world. No more, no less.

Wasn't he the one who saved russia from shock therapy?

His internal management of the economy is very bad! Russia has the potential of being a great industrial giant!

However, they only manufacture weapons and export oil and gas. The country has little consumer export industry a shame really.

Russia's dependence on energy export is shameful for such a country!

As for Putin he is a pillar of the resistance and a defender of Islam against Zionists.

Oh, he also enjoys excellent relations with Israel!

His internal management of the economy is very bad! Russia has the potential of being a great industrial giant!

However, they only manufacture weapons and export oil and gas. The country has little consumer export industry a shame really.

Russia's dependence on energy export is shameful for such a country!

As for Putin he is a pillar of the resistance and a defender of Islam against Zionists.

Oh, he also enjoys excellent relations with Israel!

He does? 

And hmm doesn't russia manufacture and produce its own cars, passenger planes and many other things? I dont understand what you are getting at.  

He does? 

And hmm doesn't russia manufacture and produce its own cars, passenger planes and many other things? I dont understand what you are getting at.

Russia's car industry is heavily subsidised and is not internationally competitive. Meaning, the only reason why such industry exist is because the government takes its citizen tax income (or oil money etc...) and pay these manufacturers to reduce their prices.

The car industry has little export outside of Russia (reflecting its poor quality) and thus does not generate foreign currency that is important for the economy.

This means the these consumer industries are parasitic on state help. These industries do not generate foreign capital and in the future if oil prices go down such industries will increasingly become a burden due to the lack of competitiveness.

The main industries that generate foreign exchange in Russia are the arms industry, which is not enough.

I hope the concept was explained well above.

I don't know about that. I would have to read more about it to give an opinion that matters.

I know how political figures -- especially ones who stand for independence -- are often the target of slander. So I am not going to accept an accusation which I have no prior knowledge of.

In any case, assuming that all of that is true, and Putin is to blame... nobody is suggesting that he is wali faqih. I just notice a lot of good characteristics of his reign and good characteristics of his stand in the world. No more, no less.

So someone can commit genocide and be excused because he's not Wali al-Fakih?

For now he is on our side but you must remember that if a moment ever comes, then Vladimir Putin wont even hesitate to join hands with the west to

attack us if he had to. But so far he's shown his guts to america.

Funny to see Shias loving dictators, while we are supposed to stand against oppressors.

Greetings Robin Hood,

Well, I just watched the interview with Bashar al-Assad

and the argument seems to be about whether it is really the Syrian people that want revolution.  Bashar seems to feel that he has the support of the people,

which at this point he very well may have.  

Dictator trumps terrorist.  Which would you choose?

I listened today to a Christian priest from Maaloula, Syria, saying he wanted the U.S. not to attack, that they are better off with Assad, and any action will only make things worse for the minorities in Syria.

I guess the people will have to remain oppressed to remain feeling safe.

Do you know why the Syrian people rose up against to begin with?  What was their argument?

Salaam,

CLynn

Putin is the smartest nationalist politician to have appeared in Russia - since Lenin. He just headed off a war that could have caused immense material damage for Syria, Iran, Palestine, Lebanon ... all the while making Obama look like the 1.2 year olds who crawl around on Shi'a chat expounding their profound infantile wisdoms.  :shifty:

Funny to see Shias loving dictators, while we are supposed to stand against oppressors.

The largest Russian opposition is the communist party. Are they democratic? Besides, he has halted the influence of some of the most wicked people on this planet, such as the Saudis.

Putin is the smartest nationalist politician to have appeared in Russia - since Lenin. He just headed off a war that could have caused immense material damage for Syria, Iran, Palestine, Lebanon ... all the while making Obama look like the 1.2 year olds who crawl around on Shi'a chat expounding their profound infantile wisdoms.  :shifty:

Don't discount God. :)