Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zakzaki

Syrian Christian To Mccain

Rate this topic

Salam,

I seen this earlier today, I have to say I wasn't too shocked at his reply, nor his reaction. Our government doesn't really listen to 'The People.' It was good she made her claims though, because it probably made a lot of American's (who are for it) reflect on the situation a little more, Insha'Allah.

So, this is how it will probably turn out, because it seems to be a nasty trend in the U.S. Right before the President leaves office; the government passes some bills that create more issues for The People, and goes to invade another country. The next president will have to either clean up the previous president's mess, or add more to his own plate. Round-and-round we go...Who will the next victim be? The next country after Syria? And then, the next one after that... 

Most American's don't want any wars with anyone; but the government, well that's a whole other issue. Look at the statement's made by our President, he speaks about his notion of peace; he did the same before he was elected. He wanted to pull the troops out of Afghanistan, and bring everyone home. I mean, he even set a time-frame for this process during his election. Ironic, now that he is leaving office, look at his notion of peace.

Some other president is going to come into office; and before he is officially elected, he will make the same statements to The People; and overtime, his actions wont correlate with his words. It's an unfortunate cycle.

The way McCain reacted was just an example of the process. "Uh huh, yeah thank you for your thoughts and feelings, but I really don't care what you have to say about the matter." This is what he should have replied, because they don't really care about The People.

Insha'Allah, I am keeping all the innocent people in my prayers, as well as those involved, when is enough bloodshed?

Iltemase Dua, AB313

Edited by AhlulBayt_313