Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Middle Name Crisis

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I'm going to have a baby sister very soon, my moms six months. The baby will be due right after the new years hopefully!
We decided the first name will be "Zara" which means "beautiful flower" and our family name is "Saeed"
Were looking for a middle name with meaning that would go with "Zara" 

We really need some suggestions! 

thnx :)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Here are a few ideas, 

Zara Fatemah Saeed

Zara Layla Saeed

Zara Ruqqaya Saeed

Zara Zunairah Saeed (Zunairah is a flower found in paradise)

Zara Aamira Saeed

Zara Rua Saeed (Rua means dreams)

Just think of any other name you like or she can share the same middle name as you. It's sweet when siblings share the same middle name. 

Otherwise, Zara Saeed is a perfectly acceptable name and middle names are not necessary anyway. 

• Advanced Member

I have some of the suggestions to my mom. She likes "Zara Layla Saeed" 

Although my brothers dont agree. i have to admit I'd rather write a math exam than picking a name.

And no, Zara is not the same as Zahira. Zara is a name in many languages and has a lot of pretty meanings. 

Edited by 110FatimaBintulHuda
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

Here are a few ideas, 

Zara Fatemah Saeed

Zara Layla Saeed

Zara Ruqqaya Saeed

Zara Zunairah Saeed (Zunairah is a flower found in paradise)

Zara Aamira Saeed

Zara Rua Saeed (Rua means dreams)

Just think of any other name you like or she can share the same middle name as you. It's sweet when siblings share the same middle name. 

Otherwise, Zara Saeed is a perfectly acceptable name and middle names are not necessary anyway. 

I love those 2 names ^ MashaAllah

• 11 months later...
  • Advanced Member

I ran through them all with my mom and she ended up naming her "Zahra Batool Saeed". (It was a last minute change).

A very beautiful name, and Inshallah a very blessed baby to have such a name. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Advanced Member

I'm going to have a baby sister very soon, my moms six months. The baby will be due right after the new years hopefully!

We decided the first name will be "Zara" which means "beautiful flower" and our family name is "Saeed"

Were looking for a middle name with meaning that would go with "Zara" 

We really need some suggestions! 

thnx :)

first i thought how would you know if the baby is girl or boy before her birth but then i realized that there are other parts of world where before birth gender determination isn't illegal.In my part of world people generally make two sets of names one for the boy and one for the girls before the delivery, one of those lists lands in trash at end.

• Advanced Member

A very beautiful name, and Inshallah a very blessed baby to have such a name. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Thank you. ^-^

first i thought how would you know if the baby is girl or boy before her birth but then i realized that there are other parts of world where before birth gender determination isn't illegal.In my part of world people generally make two sets of names one for the boy and one for the girls before the delivery, one of those lists lands in trash at end.

Yeah, my dad wasn't so sure on the gender even when the doctors guessed it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I think this a nice idea too. My brother and I have the same middle name. (I know that sounds super weird, but it's really not. It's a Pashto name that is unisex and can be either male or female.)

• 6 years later...