Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Ex US Congressman and NYC mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner visits a bakery in NYC with many Jewish customers.

One of the Jewish person made a racial remark on Weiner "You are married to an Arab" as if its a crime to be married to an Arab.

Weiner's wife Huma Abedine is a Pakistani origin person brought up in Saudi Arabia.

I've no love lost for Weiner but talk about this particular Jewish prejudice and racial hatred for Arabs. Again no generalization as Weiner himself is Jewish but there are some Jews, just like there are some Christians, some Hindus, and some Muslims who succumb to racial hatred. 

Watch the video @ 00.46.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/05/weiner-gets-in-heated-exchange-with-patron-at-brooklyn-bakery/

The man called him a scumbag fir being married to an arab because of either 2 (or both) reasons

1) The man is a racist who thinks all arabs are muslims and all muslims are terrorist who wish to slaughter all jews.

2)He is an orthodox jew who believes a jewish man marrying a non jewish women (shiksa) is sinful ans makes the man a traitor to the jeqish peoples due to the childrens atatus as non jewish.

(bismillah)

Carlos Danger!"

في أمان الله

I am such a loser. Can you tell me what Carlos danger is? I viait family who have cable (I don't) and they mentioned that on daily show.