Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Shia-Family Of 16 Slaughtered

Rate this topic

Anybody else is losing hope in so called clerics.... and great-great-grand-grand Ayatollahs and religious circles in Najaf-Qom?

Does anyone else miss the kind of Imam Khomeini (r.) and only if we had someone like him in today's world in Iraq or Iran or elsewhere?

Now, they are entering in Shias houses, massacring the entire families... killing their women and children, bombing their houses..... AND GET AWAY WITH IT? In South of Baghdad?  This news just ruined my day...and I just can't handle reading such brutal incidents taking place around the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunmen attack Shia families, kill 16 south of Baghdad

Unidentified gunmen have attacked two Shia Muslim families, killed 16 people and wounded nine others in south of the Iraqi capital Baghdad, officials say.

On Wednesday, a police officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said gunmen late on Tuesday first opened fire on and then planted bombs around the two houses in the town of Latifiyah, about 30 kilometers (20 miles) south of Baghdad.

The officer added that six children, five women and five men lost their lives in the incident.

No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.

Last Wednesday, a Shia family was shot dead at home in the same town. Police said that four children, aged between eight and 16, were killed along with their parents and an uncle.

On Tuesday, officials said that a string of car bombings have struck 11 different neighborhoods in the capital Baghdad, killing more than 50 people and injuring scores of others in a span of less than two hours.

Other incidents of violence across Iraq killed about 20 other people and injured dozens more on the same day.

According to the United Nations, a total of 1,057 Iraqis, including 928 civilians, were killed and another 2,326 were wounded in terrorist attacks throughout the country in July -- the deadliest month since 2008.

In August, about 800 Iraqis lost their lives in the deadly attacks, a third of which took place in Baghdad.

The Iraqi Ministry of Interior said that militants have launched an open war in Iraq and that they want to push the Middle Eastern country into chaos.

"The country is currently facing an open war from bloodthirsty sectarian forces that aim to plunge the country into chaos," the Interior Ministry said in a statement issued on July 30.

PressTv

Edited by Noah-

This is hurts me alot when i read something like this, i may not be an iraqi shia but as a pakistani shia most importantly as a shia, i am sick and tired of seeing this. When will it all end, When can we live in peace but instead constant bombings and murders like these.

Edited by syeduddin

Let's don't use this opportunity to attack the leadership of the victims, namely the great grand-grand-grand Ayatullahs.  They themselves are the biggest victims of these heinous takfiri sponsored terrorism.

If anything, blame all those Sunnis who don't actively and loudly speak against these hijacking of their religion by Takfiris. Also if you have to blame, blame the Shia masses who don't do much en-masse in Lebanese style to protect themselves. What is stopping Iraqi and paki Shias to erect another organized structure like Lebanese Shia to protect their interests.

I know what: They out of their secualrism or their ignorance don't want to rally under the leadership of those great great grand-grand-grand Ayatullahs. because all those who did, (lebanese and Iranians) are kicking the hinds of takfirirs left and right. All those renegade Shias who are drowned in their so called secularism are getting the brunt of this Takfiri onslaught.

Paki Shias are more to blame than Iraqis for their own murders.

If anything, blame all those Sunnis who don't actively and loudly speak

Well, it is already established that Sunnis don't do that, as simple as that... they feel ok with it. They are different. But, WHY SHIAS pretend to be in 'coma' and like they do not know what is really happening in the world, or around them? They are being killed for being Shia and it is the JOB OF THE religious circles to come out and find solutions for those who are being killed because of their association!

Also if you have to blame, blame the Shia masses who don't do much en-masse in Lebanese style to protect themselves. What is stopping Iraqi and paki Shias to erect another organized structure like Lebanese Shia to protect their interests.

Yes, if the so called 'fatwas' tie Shia masses like sheep & goats and always tell them to keep your unity, watch for the Zionist plots, do not act for the sake of unity and prevent sectarianism, do not defend yourselves, do not do this, do not do that, something might go wrong, hide the facts in favor of their own nonsense unity ideas (which is stupid and against every reason to begin with).... then I am afraid to say the masses will always stay like this, an easy target...

What is stopping them? The clerics and the unity ideas coming from a few political clerics from abroad to make them suffer and silence them!

I know what: They out of their secualrism or their ignorance don't want to rally under the leadership of those great great grand-grand-grand Ayatullahs. because all those who did, (lebanese and Iranians) are kicking the hinds of takfirirs left and right. All those renegade Shias who are drowned in their so called secularism are getting the brunt of this Takfiri onslaught.

Paki Shias are more to blame than Iraqis for their own murders

Brother lets do not hide the facts and make excuses... I have no idea where you get this about Iraqis... BUT, majority of them that I seen/heard... they ALL wait for a single 'fatwa' to tell them what to do.... to be more specific, they say whatever Sistani says! For the last 10 years.

This has nothing to do with secularism and all other excuses... even the secular ppl will defend themselves and put these Takfiris in their place if and once the bulk of the community comes forward and draws the red-lines.

Edited by Noah-

If this keeps up, then things will get to a tipping point sooner rather than later, then the sunnis, unfortunately, even innocent ones will feel the wrath of the lawlessness that these sectarian killings will produce for them, similar to what they went through prior to the Askari shrine bombing in 2006..and if things keep escalating the way they are regionally, not that i believe anyone in really wants it, then a regional sectarian civil war will occur, one that i cannot see the sunnis winning, hence the shia 'crescent' will be created.