Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Am I Alone?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

Salam alaykum

Well, I am 16 years old (the 30th august) and you know...am I alone? Is there anyone in my age? Well, I know there is maybe some...but how old are you guys, lol?!?!!?!!?! Are you in a marriage?!! lul!!

(bismillah)

Salam alaykum

Well, I am 16 years old (the 30th august) and you know...am I alone? Is there anyone in my age? Well, I know there is maybe some...but how old are you guys, lol?!?!!?!!?! Are you in a marriage?!! lul!!

turning 16 in January

and you type like a young kid too.

so is that an insult or what??

u said it already,i TYPE like  a young kid,this is'nt real life bro so one can be whoever he wants and can act however he wants,away from the seriousness of real life....nothing wrong with that at all.

peace :)

so is that an insult or what??

u said it already,i TYPE like a young kid,this is'nt real life bro so one can be whoever he wants and can act however he wants,away from the seriousness of real life....nothing wrong with that at all.

peace :)

Take it as a compliment sis :D. Yeah people type with different styles that may not reflect someone else's interpretation of how someone of their age should be typing. Who cares. Subjective opinions will always be imposed on you for your whole life. Judgement by others is inevitable. Might as well accept it, ignore it, and take it positively whenever possible and remember that calling a flower a chair doesn't make it a chair. Words don't change reality.

I'm 28... mashAllah and learning from such young kids... keep up the good work guys :)

Don't want to start on this discussion... but marriage is freedom from the prison of the nafs... i wish my parents had married me when I was 18 (i got married at 26). I couldn't be happier, having a wife is one of the greatest blessing of Allah swt in my life.

Not practical, sadly, in today's academia-driven world brother. People finish their studies late (24+) usually and thereafter must make money, get a house, car etc. before they are even eligible for marriage. Unless your father supports you which is kind of embarrassing, lol. Edited by BuggyLemon

Not practical, sadly, in today's academic-driven world brother. People finish their studies late (24+) usually and thereafter must make money, get a house, car etc. before they are even eligible for marriage. Unless your father supports you which is kind of embarrassing, lol.

These are all self imposed beliefs and restrictions. One only has to change their mindset... furthermore all of the above is unIslamic and not supported in Islam anywhere. Plus many married people already live with their parents, it's really not that huge of a cost to have one other person living with you. Plus most of youth's problems will be solved through marriage... so either we continue with the problems or something has to change.

95 here and still growing.

I agree, for all of you with such young age, you represent such great eiman. Keep it up. The earlier you start in the way of Allah swt, the better off you are.

95?! What?!!! are you serious? mashAllah....

Don't want to start on this discussion... but marriage is freedom from the prison of the nafs... i wish my parents had married me when I was 18 (i got married at 26). I couldn't be happier, having a wife is one of the greatest blessing of Allah swt in my life.

My nafs aren't a prison if I control them ... Thanks for the advice anyways.

These are all self imposed beliefs and restrictions. One only has to change their mindset... furthermore all of the above is unIslamic and not supported in Islam anywhere. Plus many married people already live with their parents, it's really not that huge of a cost to have one other person living with you. Plus most of youth's problems will be solved through marriage... so either we continue with the problems or something has to change.

Of course. I'm not saying that I support these restrictions in the least. It's just very hard to find a wife whose family is willing to let her marry a man without these prerequisites in today's day and age.

I never said it was supported in Islam. It's just the common unwritten 'requirement' from the wife's family nowadays.

I agree, this warped system has created problems for the youth and I want it to change as well.

95 here and still growing.

I agree, for all of you with such young age, you represent such great eiman. Keep it up. The earlier you start in the way of Allah swt, the better off you are.

No I really meant 95. As if a century minus five years. At least that's how I feel in my head :)  Rest of me is somewhere in 20s.