Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest022017b

This Life Is Nothing But Misery

Rate this topic

What this dua meant to the Imam, I'm not in a position to make assumptions or guesses. Why they prayed forgiveness... that is between God and them. I do know that the Imam wanted me to read this dua. So why did he want me to read it? Now imagine yourself reading this dua, what does it mean to you on a personal level? Just really think about what it means to ask forgiveness for every pleasure other than the remembrance of Allah for yourself?

You're right about the intention part... however you and I do not act or practice the same thing as Prophet Sulaiman or as Rasool pbuh... either you have knowledge, faith, and level of practice that is the same as the Prophet, or you're doing everything that you possibly can to be like them, then you're in a better position to make statements about enjoying this dunya the way they did with the right intention.

I speak for myself here, not about you or anyone else. I know that many of my intentions are arising from my lower self, not from higher self... my lower self uses religion to justify enjoying this dunya. i'll even pray sometimes to gain something from this dunya such as a better job or more money, while hypocritically making the intention that I'm praying "Qurbatan-illal-lah". I also know that I'm not doing everything I possibly can to be like the prophets... so there's a long way to go. Even as I post this, I ask why I'm posting this? Is it truly for the sake of Allah swt, or is it because my nafs/ego wants to feel good about itself? to show my domination over someone else? so as you can see things are not as straightforward...

What are your thoughts on the different hadith qudsi and statements of Imams that yukapuka has posted? How would you interpret them?

JazakAllah for the reply.

JazakAllah brother. I am in no position to interpret those hadith. I do not know their essence and their real meaning. I know that Imam Ali (AS) also said "woman is scorpion" and "women is deficient in three" but I know there is deeper meaning to these than what is apparent and it is not up to me to say what the meaning is.

What you say makes a lot of sense brother. I completely agree. We should all strive to purify our intentions. Yukapaka says things that have a little truth in them but the majority of what he preaches is against Islam and against what the Prophet (pbuh) taught.

In duas we say a lot of things that are hyperboles in order to heighten our supplication to Allah. We say "i am a profuse sinner, so forgive me". Even if a person saying that does not sin very often, they say it to humble themselves and acknowledge that they are nothing in front of Allah. Even though it is an exaggeration, it helps in humbling the person.

There are exaggerations in the story of Karbala also. These are used to increase the effect on the listener. Being from Pakistani descent I can tell you this. They are not necessarily true but they are used for effect.

What you say makes a lot of sense brother. I completely agree. We should all strive to purify our intentions. Yukapaka says things that have a little truth in them but the majority of what he preaches is against Islam and against what the Prophet (pbuh) taught.

In duas we say a lot of things that are hyperboles in order to heighten our supplication to Allah. We say "i am a profuse sinner, so forgive me". Even if a person saying that does not sin very often, they say it to humble themselves and acknowledge that they are nothing in front of Allah. Even though it is an exaggeration, it helps in humbling the person.

There are exaggerations in the story of Karbala also. These are used to increase the effect on the listener. Being from Pakistani descent I can tell you this. They are not necessarily true but they are used for effect.

Unfortunately yukapuka is right on many many things... the sad reality is that most of us will struggle to reach such a level of faith. I don't agree with everything he says, but I do with quite a bit. Majority of is taught in Islam, the deeper you go, specially in spirituality/mysticism/irfan, you will find these things and you will be astonished at the asceticism of our urafa... their "life style" will put yukapuka's lifestyle to shame.

let me give you an example... they say the 4th Imam used to spend so much time in sujood that they had to cut the dead skin away from his forhead and knees... now tell me is this extreme?

Or there were times when the Prophet pbuh would tie a stone to his stomach due to the extreme hunger. Or when he would pray all night and his feet would become swollen. These sound pretty extreme to me.

What you have to realize is that the balance and moderation level changes as your faith increases. What appears as extreme to us, is not extreme in the other person eyes whose faith has reached such a level.

as for your not interpreting the hadith he posted, then you should refrain from interpreting all other hadith that you yourself post and use as examples to prove your points.

I think people are just misunderstanding what he is saying. You may find his views extreme, but there is no reason to get upset and saying that he is doing haram. I recognize that he has said some harsh things to you, take it coming from an older brother with love and respect. Even if you find disagreements, you can still discuss, ask questions etc. After all he is your brother in faith, as your signature says ;) you'll be taking the higher road if you forgive him.

These duas are not hyperboles and exaggerations. The stories of Kerbala that are exaggerated are done by our reciters, so it's not a very good example.  The duas were directly from imams, they did not exaggerate an iota. When they want you to ask forgiveness for every pleasure other than remembrance of Allah, they want you to think of every instance in life where you have forgotten Allah swt... that is the short answer. Don't become so engrossed in life and it's pleasures that you forget Allah swt... remember Him every single second of your life... literally... this is the status of Prophets, Imams, and the urafa who have attained faith. We are literally nothing in front of Allah swt, not as a metaphor or exaggeration. The sinning part is not an exaggeration.

Anyway, continue on the path and work hard. You don't need to listen to me, yukapuka, or anyone else really. Remember that no one can give you the answers in life... the Truth can't be found in written form or an answer... the Truth can only be attained. You and I are here for that purpose to find the Truth.. and this can be done only through self purification.

JazakAllah brother. I am in no position to interpret those hadith. I do not know their essence and their real meaning. I know that Imam Ali (as) also said "woman is scorpion" and "women is deficient in three" but I know there is deeper meaning to these than what is apparent and it is not up to me to say what the meaning is.

Again mr Buggy you are full of opinions

i have given hadith Qudsi , and you have given nothing but your opinion which is nothing short of insult and condescending tone

What is your issue with me anyway? You dont like that i Quote God alimighty himself, and you ttry to tell me that all of this has some metaphorical meaning

not just that but i am certain to the core that you did not read anything i posted, and such an attitude comes from an ignorant and dunya loving person

and what are you trying to prove? except your own ignorance and what seems like jelousy

i know your kind of person, there is many of them around , you think you get "closer" to God by loving everything but Him, what a foolish thing to do and be

you insult me and call me names and even call me insane, but the one thing you dont do, is provide any logical or even evidence argument, the other thing you dont do is read, because there is "too much" to read for you

hence why you came to this position in the first place, this ridiculous and ignorant arrogant point of view

anyway i dont care what you do, go and enjoy your life, and go and say what you like, go and not read and go and give opinion, that is your right, but dont try to convince me something of which you are far from knowing or understanding, you speak purely from ignorance 

you have no idea about what thinking is or thinking means, nor have you any idea on how to even state a logical and evidence backed argument

you cant even give me one hadith to support your case, i have given you at least 10 hadith, and you hadent even read them, you keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a thoughtless parrot

but go ahead, im not trying to change your opinion, i have stated my arguments and very strong arguments and backed them up with string hadith from Imam Ali and from God himself, and you have disregarded both and even tried to commit misguidance by demeaning such powerful haidth

may God have mercy on you , i dont even understand how a person can try to argue with God's own direct words, that is the point of such misguidance and delusion and such a lost cause, you must be so entrenched and lost in this world that it has lead to this, may God help you , you cannot even distinguish truth from falsehood anymore 

blinded by the love of Dunya

read these verses and think about them deeply, or i dont know what will happen with such a person as your self

Indeed, We have put shackles on their necks, and they are to their chins, so they are with heads [kept] aloft.
And We have put before them a barrier and behind them a barrier and covered them, so they do not see.
And it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
You can only warn one who follows the message and fears the Most Merciful unseen. So give him good tidings of forgiveness and noble reward.

36:8-11

Brother that really was quite harsh and unnecessary... all this name calling and insulting... his tone towards you is only a mirror of your tone towards him...

where is the love, respect and sincerity? the prophet pbuh would show akhlaq even towards the enemies, whereas he is a young brother in faith, that may not be as privileged as you, or has not heard of these things before...

brotherly advice, use soft polite words :)

Brother that really was quite harsh and unnecessary... all this name calling and insulting... his tone towards you is only a mirror of your tone towards him...

where is the love, respect and sincerity? the prophet pbuh would show akhlaq even towards the enemies, whereas he is a young brother in faith, that may not be as privileged as you, or has not heard of these things before...

brotherly advice, use soft polite words :)

once again i am suddenly pulled up to what i say, but this person for the last posts and on my other posts has called me crazy and even branded me an evil doer and haram acter

so not only am i crazy but comitting haram according to this ignorant person

i am not trying to act any way i act my self, i do not try to make myself not act naturally, if i feel this persons needs to be told on what he is saying wrong to me, i will say it

he has called me insane and committing haram so many times, and a shaytaan at another post as well 

while i overlooked his so many flaws 

and his tone is not a mirror of my tone, until now i have not even addressed him while he calls me shaytan and insane, go read my other posts you find his ignorant comments on all of them and i did not even reply to him until now

so his tone is from his ignorance nothing more or less 

ignorant people with their heads up high in the sky, and i am not trying to impress anyone as i said already, i dont care for such people, and i dont care where that pouts me, i dont insult people not atrtack people but thuis person has continued to attack me with such ignorance and insults and never producing one useful or normal argument, only opinion and assumptions and insults  

Edited by yukapuka2

and futhermore what kind of a person is he?

he calls me a shaitaan, and he probably calls Yazid a shaitaan

so if he calls me a shaitaan for denouncing the world, and he calls Yazid a shaitaan for indulgind in the world and its lusts of power/position/murder of Imam

where is the proportion in that? where is the black and white and grey? 

that is nothing but confused state of mind and soul , he cant disntinguish evil from good

because his love for Dunya has confused him so much that he only think what he does is angelic and everyone else is a shaitaan,

what a state of mind to be in, it is him who goes to extremes, and she sees himself in truth and everyone else in evil, because he is ignorant and lost 

what a lost cause and i  am the one who is supposed to be apologetic for him?

i am not a fool , this man is clearly misguided and confused

if i had to come back top God with such "faith" i would rather cease to exist then return like that , in that state  

Unfortunately yukapuka is right on many many things... the sad reality is that most of us will struggle to reach such a level of faith. I don't agree with everything he says, but I do with quite a bit. Majority of is taught in Islam, the deeper you go, specially in spirituality/mysticism/irfan, you will find these things and you will be astonished at the asceticism of our urafa... their "life style" will put yukapuka's lifestyle to shame.

let me give you an example... they say the 4th Imam used to spend so much time in sujood that they had to cut the dead skin away from his forhead and knees... now tell me is this extreme?

Or there were times when the Prophet pbuh would tie a stone to his stomach due to the extreme hunger. Or when he would pray all night and his feet would become swollen. These sound pretty extreme to me.

What you have to realize is that the balance and moderation level changes as your faith increases. What appears as extreme to us, is not extreme in the other person eyes whose faith has reached such a level.

as for your not interpreting the hadith he posted, then you should refrain from interpreting all other hadith that you yourself post and use as examples to prove your points.

I think people are just misunderstanding what he is saying. You may find his views extreme, but there is no reason to get upset and saying that he is doing haram. I recognize that he has said some harsh things to you, take it coming from an older brother with love and respect. Even if you find disagreements, you can still discuss, ask questions etc. After all he is your brother in faith, as your signature says ;) you'll be taking the higher road if you forgive him.

These duas are not hyperboles and exaggerations. The stories of Kerbala that are exaggerated are done by our reciters, so it's not a very good example. The duas were directly from imams, they did not exaggerate an iota. When they want you to ask forgiveness for every pleasure other than remembrance of Allah, they want you to think of every instance in life where you have forgotten Allah swt... that is the short answer. Don't become so engrossed in life and it's pleasures that you forget Allah swt... remember Him every single second of your life... literally... this is the status of Prophets, Imams, and the urafa who have attained faith. We are literally nothing in front of Allah swt, not as a metaphor or exaggeration. The sinning part is not an exaggeration.

Anyway, continue on the path and work hard. You don't need to listen to me, yukapuka, or anyone else really. Remember that no one can give you the answers in life... the Truth can't be found in written form or an answer... the Truth can only be attained. You and I are here for that purpose to find the Truth.. and this can be done only through self purification.

The hadith I used were hadith used by Ammar in his lectures and I believe he is more knowledgeable than I. I didn't put my own opinion to them.

No brother... What is he doing is most definitely haram... He tried not to eat for 40 days! Tell me, is that halal??? To starve yourself and destroy the body Allah gave you?

Hyperbole is a linguistic technique used to emphasize a matter. The duas have exaggeration in them but that doesn't make them any less credible. Our Imams (AS) were liguistic experts and these duas are meant to bring out the humbleness in us. The hyperboles serve a good purpose.

I will try my best to be a moderate Muslim because that's what Islam teaches. Don't go to one extreme of worldliness nor the other of absolute hatred of this world and everything in it.

The hadith I used were hadith used by Ammar in his lectures and I believe he is more knowledgeable than I. I didn't put my own opinion to them.

No brother... What is he doing is most definitely haram... He tried not to eat for 40 days! Tell me, is that halal??? To starve yourself and destroy the body Allah gave you?

Hyperbole is a linguistic technique used to emphasize a matter. The duas have exaggeration in them but that doesn't make them any less credible. Our Imams (as) were liguistic experts and these duas are meant to bring out the humbleness in us. The hyperboles serve a good purpose.

I will try my best to be a moderate Muslim because that's what Islam teaches. Don't go to one extreme of worldliness nor the other of absolute hatred of this world and everything in it.

your an idiot , simply an idiot 

there is no point talking to you, stop commenting on my posts i dont need your misguidance 

especially since you play this "i dont know" "i dont understand" card with everything 

since "you dont know" but are quick to call a person a "shaytaan" then here is some advice for the future, dont talk

nobody needs an undecided idiots person advice who doesnt know what he is talking about but yet he is quick to call a person a shaytaan , you are at the peak of ignorance

there is no point talking to you, stop commenting on my posts i dont need your misguidance 

especially since you play this "i dont know" "i dont understand" card with everything 

since "you dont know" but are quick to call a person a "shaytaan" then here is some advice for the future, dont talk

nobody needs an undecided idiots person advice who doesnt know what he is talking about but yet he is quick to call a person a shaytaan , you are at the peak of ignorance

Lol, the akhlaq of irfaan right here.

Brother, please work on improving yourself before making threads like this and trying to misguide others with your twisted beliefs.

I did also tell buggylemon to be forgiving and loving and respectful... may Allah swt show Mercy towards

It's become out of hand. People are listening to his rants and taking them to heart. I don't understand why he's even on SC if he wants to be so pious and live in a cave to escape dunya. Why on the internet then?

I tried to approach him with compassion earlier as you may have seen in the posts but now this has to stop. People are actually taking what he says as truth...

He has even been banned on here before. He made this new account...

Edited by BuggyLemon

He tried to not eat, he failed, he confessed for his mistake and apologized.

I disagree about the hyperbole part, so we'll just agree to disagree... nothing wrong with that brother :)

Salaams.

No we don't. I can definitely see your point of view on it and you are a very polite debater.

I will recheck on that point and get back to you :). Thanks for your tolerance of my stupidity. I say things out of emotion sometimes and I hate that about myself. Maybe it's my adolescence  :mad: .

I'll try to find out if that is true or not for the benefit of both of us though.

I think these sayings in dua's have a deep meaning not sure what saying you all are discussing though ?

Imam's (as) felt like they sinned because they could not give Allah the praise and thanks that he deserved. secondly If i recall right Ayatollah Khomeine said something along the lines of The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå felt troubled in heart because sometimes he had to be occupied with other things in life.

Edited by Maitham

Lol, the akhlaq of irfaan right here.

Brother, please work on improving yourself before making threads like this and trying to misguide others with your twisted beliefs.

It's become out of hand. People are listening to his rants and taking them to heart. I don't understand why he's even on SC if he wants to be so pious and live in a cave to escape dunya. Why on the internet then?

I tried to approach him with compassion earlier as you may have seen in the posts but now this has to stop. People are actually taking what he says as truth...

He has even been banned on here before. He made this new account...

ahlaaq? 

at least i understand what i read, unlike you who needs an ayatollah to explain every letter 

i did not make any claim which is external from me

i still stand by what i say, my life you couldnt endure for one day or one week 

i never went to any caves, i live my life quiet normal in appearance, but there are things in my life i dont do which you probably do every day, and i will die like this never to change my life style about it because i have seen the truth

you cant even understand simple straightforward hadith, you need some  lecturer to explain to  you

you cant distinguish between evil and truth, you call me a shaitaan because i denounce the world, you know from whom such confusion comes only? it only comes from people who have blind hearts, and blind hearts are due to excess of sin

i never claim ahlaaq or talk about ahlaaq, i am honest in my whole self

i dont act differently with different people, i dont act a certain way with disbelievers and another way with believers, this is me in the full raw

my dislike of this life is permanently tied with my faith and heart, and that is something you dont understand

my hate of this life is deeply rooted in my heart

i still hate woman, i hate sex, i haet food, i hate sleep, i hate any luxury of thjis life and i do everything i can to avoid them with all the power within me

i love God i love prayers i love fasting, i love facing trails of the world trying to seduce me and ovecoming them quiet easily

i will never get married and engage in sex etc i dont need any of it i have long removed that from my life and its temptation doesnt even arise in me, i am free from that which you are solely dependent on

you dont understand me or my life, and you dont understand even simple hadith, and your ignorance makes a fool of you

people like you are so far from truth, you cant even understand simple hadith because of your blind heart

i on the other hand, the truth is made clear to me, i have seen things with my heart you cant dream about, God gives me his signs often and for that i am thanful, but for people like you so lost in this wolrd, who loves this world, you will get a great shock in the grave

for me, i know i am not perfect, this has made me upset and i have responded with emotion, and evben called u names, and i know this is wrong, and one day i will change it

but i am glad to be where i am, and i am far from you, my pleasure is in pain and prayer and fasting, and your pleasure is in food and woman and luxury and love of this life, my pain is in luxury and comforts of this life, they hurt my soul,  there is a huge difference between us

and i know i am not perfect but again i would rather be where i am then where you are, you are so confused and lost you cannot even tell the difference between good and evil 

The intensity with which an opinion is held is in no wise proportional to its truth or to the depth of the mind that entertains it.

We all follow what we perceive as truth, depending on our dispositions, aims and even emotional states. What I perceived as truth yesterday, I see it as a lie today. Does that make me confused or correct?. In reality there is no real truth, only truth is, what gives us hope for the end.

In essence

Yuka is correct and confused

We are correct and confused

Although if you loved GOD you would not hate women. Because GOD created women, therefore once again, you would hate a woman, if she was not inline with your ideology or perceptions.

I am the devil or call me one, does not make one.

Edited by D3v1L

ahlaaq? 

at least i understand what i read, unlike you who needs an ayatollah to explain every letter 

i did not make any claim which is external from me

i still stand by what i say, my life you couldnt endure for one day or one week 

i never went to any caves, i live my life quiet normal in appearance, but there are things in my life i dont do which you probably do every day, and i will die like this never to change my life style about it because i have seen the truth

you cant even understand simple straightforward hadith, you need some  lecturer to explain to  you

you cant distinguish between evil and truth, you call me a shaitaan because i denounce the world, you know from whom such confusion comes only? it only comes from people who have blind hearts, and blind hearts are due to excess of sin

i never claim ahlaaq or talk about ahlaaq, i am honest in my whole self

i dont act differently with different people, i dont act a certain way with disbelievers and another way with believers, this is me in the full raw

my dislike of this life is permanently tied with my faith and heart, and that is something you dont understand

my hate of this life is deeply rooted in my heart

i still hate woman, i hate sex, i haet food, i hate sleep, i hate any luxury of thjis life and i do everything i can to avoid them with all the power within me

i love God i love prayers i love fasting, i love facing trails of the world trying to seduce me and ovecoming them quiet easily

i will never get married and engage in sex etc i dont need any of it i have long removed that from my life and its temptation doesnt even arise in me, i am free from that which you are solely dependent on

you dont understand me or my life, and you dont understand even simple hadith, and your ignorance makes a fool of you

people like you are so far from truth, you cant even understand simple hadith because of your blind heart

i on the other hand, the truth is made clear to me, i have seen things with my heart you cant dream about, God gives me his signs often and for that i am thanful, but for people like you so lost in this wolrd, who loves this world, you will get a great shock in the grave

for me, i know i am not perfect, this has made me upset and i have responded with emotion, and evben called u names, and i know this is wrong, and one day i will change it

but i am glad to be where i am, and i am far from you, my pleasure is in pain and prayer and fasting, and your pleasure is in food and woman and luxury and love of this life, my pain is in luxury and comforts of this life, they hurt my soul,  there is a huge difference between us

and i know i am not perfect but again i would rather be where i am then where you are, you are so confused and lost you cannot even tell the difference between good and evil 

Lol how arrogant can a human being get?

Congratulations Mr. Pious; Nobody cares. You don't need to tell me how pious you are and how good of a Muslim you are that you detached yourself from the world because I can already see that by your manners.

Edited by BuggyLemon

Lol how arrogant can a human being get?

Congratulations Mr. Pious; Nobody cares. You don't need to tell me how pious you are and how good of a Muslim you are that you detached yourself from the world because I can already see that by your manners.

and i dont care otherwise i would have pretended to talk another way

and i dont care that you dont care, the truths i have discovered have given me freedom, and i know i am not perfect i can see my mistakes clearly

but i am more free then you, you just dont know it

and clearly you dont even know what a shaytaan is, and it is your not knowing that will very easily delude you and send you awkward

and i dont care otherwise i would have pretended to talk another way

and i dont care that you dont care, the truths i have discovered have given me freedom, and i know i am not perfect i can see my mistakes clearly

but i am more free then you, you just dont know it

and clearly you dont even know what a shaytaan is, and it is your not knowing that will very easily delude you and send you awkward

Ok brother. No use arguing with you anymore :). Maybe if you're willing to understand a little, read this thread:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235017165-yukapuka-please-read/

why would a religious person boast about his life?

Because he is deluded under the pretence that he is a pious person. Khomeini's book clearly talks about his mental state:

Edited by BuggyLemon

The intensity with which an opinion is held is in no wise proportional to its truth or to the depth of the mind that entertains it.

We all follow what we perceive as truth, depending on our dispositions, aims and even emotional states. What I perceived as truth yesterday, I see it as a lie today. Does that make me confused or correct?. In reality there is no real truth, only truth is, what gives us hope for the end.

In essence

Yuka is correct and confused

We are correct and confused

Although if you loved GOD you would not hate women. Because GOD created women, therefore once again, you would hate a woman, if she was not inline with your ideology or perceptions.

I am the devil or call me one, does not make one.

i dont hate woman in the way you understand my statement

i dont hate them in a way where i want to hurt them or etc

i have  amother whom i love

what i hate about the woman is what she stand for relative for me, she stands for temptation and lusts, and she stands for comofrt and an easy way out

i hate that about her, she causes me to go far from God, she doesnt bring me closer, she takes me away

and it this doesnt have to apply to everyone, this is just me

i have prayed to God for years and years to free me from woman, and one day God answered my prayer

even if now i got married to 1000 woman , i would treat them with perfection, but in my heart i do not want any of them or need any of them, i am free of them

this is what you people fail to realize 

Ok brother. No use arguing with you anymore :). Maybe if you're willing to understand a little, read this thread:

i have understood everything i need to understand, and not only that but i have seen truths, and that is the best and most perfect level of faith to reach your heart

i dont need to read books or think logically about certain things, i have seen the truth black and white, and i know where i need to go and where i am going 

God gives me guidance every day, about almost everything i do, and He brings me closer to Him, there is a long way to go still i know this but i am free in ways u dont understand 

are you ready for death? 

i dont hate woman in the way you understand my statement

i dont hate them in a way where i want to hurt them or etc

i have  amother whom i love

what i hate about the woman is what she stand for relative for me, she stands for temptation and lusts, and she stands for comofrt and an easy way out

i hate that about her, she causes me to go far from God, she doesnt bring me closer, she takes me away

and it this doesnt have to apply to everyone, this is just me

i have prayed to God for years and years to free me from woman, and one day God answered my prayer

even if now i got married to 1000 woman , i would treat them with perfection, but in my heart i do not want any of them or need any of them, i am free of them

this is what you people fail to realize 

In your heart you are sick and feel the need to come to online forums to boast about your so-called "accomplishments" because they hold no weight Islamically nor in the material world and thus you feel lonely and dejected from society and want to gain recognition online in order to feel better about yourself.

Why is marriage half of your faith? Islam does not say that we should not have sex. You forbade on yourself what Allah has made halal for us and what Allah has given us as blessings. This is ungratefulness to Allah and does not bring any good. You are deluded brother. Please read my thread.

Edited by BuggyLemon

its fair to say, I do understand your hate is not of the physical nature, however even the hate for them, because they tempt you is illogical. A true faith full believer does not hate anyone or anything for his own short comings. For if I hate something, it means I am deficient in something. WE can hate an inanimate object, sound, picture,image and even emotion or characteristics, because it is taking away from the intended goal. As far as to hate a being, which we do, though as you said, we hate them for they stand for or do. Just as we hate tyrants, because they take away the peace.

What is the difference between having a little kitten, bird, a baby, husband or wife. For them all, we will show love and affection by cuddling, kissing and embracing them. As we are social beings, touch is a major part of our biology.

The whole situation is very complex as I said before, both sides are correct, its all how we interpret it.

Edited by D3v1L

and i told u long ago Buggy stop commenting on my posts

my posts where never a question but a statement, the fact that you decided to comment on my posts and call me a shaytaan and insane and then claim u dont understand any of the hadith i quoted just shows so much about you

i dont understand how a confused person has so much audacity to come to such conclusions yet fails to realize and understand what is written literally in black and white 

and i told u long ago Buggy stop commenting on my posts

my posts where never a question but a statement, the fact that you decided to comment on my posts and call me a shaytaan and insane and then claim u dont understand any of the hadith i quoted just shows so much about you

i dont understand how a confused person has so much audacity to come to such conclusions yet fails to realize and understand what is written literally in black and white 

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace (25:63).

Peace brother :).

Please read my thread. It might help you open your mind and understand something.

In your heart you are sick and feel the need to come to online forums to boast about your so-called "accomplishments" because they hold no weight Islamically nor in the material world and thus you feel lonely and dejected from society and want to gain recognition online in order to feel better about yourself.

Why is marriage half of your faith? Islam does not say that we should not have sex. You forbade on yourself what Allah has made halal for us and what Allah has given us as blessings. This is ungratefulness to Allah and does not bring any good. You are deluded brother. Please read my thread.

i am sick? based upon what do u make this statement?

you think because i dont need something i am sick? since when is a woman compulsory?

nothing is compulsory except that which God deemed compulsory, and those things are prayers , even religion /Islam is not compulsory "la ikkrahe fid din" 

and you tell me there is something wrong with me?

your just very limited in understanding, you feel obliged by life , you cannot think and understand life outside of the box

your life is limited to the subjugation of the physical body

you dont understand what you are, hence why you understand only your limited physical /nafs side, but we are greater then that, we can achieve great things and great freedoms

but for people like you , you deserve to be where you are, your limited and animal like life is very appropriate to your level of faith and thinking

you dont understand life outside of the box, and what you dont understand you call a shaytaan which goes to show you dont even understand what a shaytaan is 

intelligence is tied in with faith, and you have very little intelligence hence very little faith 

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace (25:63).

Peace brother :).

Please read my thread. It might help you open your mind and understand something.

i have read enough of your statements

you are ignorant to the core

why would i read an ignorant persons posts

you called me insane did you forget that? and not once but many times and not only on this post of mine, but on all of my recent posts

you called me shaytaan one al of my posts 

you called me a psycho that wants to kill people as well, on my other posts

and you want me to read your blog?

if i did then i really would be a psycho and insane 

and after all of that insults and extravagant statements u now quote the quran? subhnallah your degree of stupidity/foolishness/ignorance is beyond my comprehension

Edited by yukapuka2

i am sick? based upon what do u make this statement?

you think because i dont need something i am sick? since when is a woman compulsory?

nothing is compulsory except that which God deemed compulsory, and those things are prayers , even religion /Islam is not compulsory "la ikkrahe fid din" 

and you tell me there is something wrong with me?

your just very limited in understanding, you feel obliged by life , you cannot think and understand life outside of the box

your life is limited to the subjugation of the physical body

you dont understand what you are, hence why you understand only your limited physical /nafs side, but we are greater then that, we can achieve great things and great freedoms

but for people like you , you deserve to be where you are, your limited and animal like life is very appropriate to your level of faith and thinking

you dont understand life outside of the box, and what you dont understand you call a shaytaan which goes to show you dont even understand what a shaytaan is 

intelligence is tied in with faith, and you have very little intelligence hence very little faith 

i have read enough of your statements

you are ignorant to the core

why would i read an ignorant persons posts

you called me insane did you forget that? and not once but many times and not only on this post of mine, but on all of my recent posts

you called me shaytaan one al of my posts 

you called me a psycho that wants to kill people as well, on my other posts

and you want me to read your blog?

if i did then i really would be a psycho and insane 

and after all of that insults and extravagant statements u now quote the quran? subhnallah your degree of stupidity/foolishness/ignorance is beyond my comprehension

Every adjective I called you had meaning.

You are insane (your posts clearly show it).

You are psychologically ill.

You are trying to misguide people and that is the job of Shaytan.

Maybe if you read the thread, you will understand something better Yuka. I highly suggest you take a look.

Every adjective I called you had meaning.

You are insane (your posts clearly show it).

You are psychologically ill.

You are trying to misguide people and that is the job of Shaytan.

Maybe if you read the thread, you will understand something better Yuka. I highly suggest you take a look.

subhnallah that is all i will say

calls me insane again

calls me psychologically ill

calls me shaytaan

makes a post with my name on it

then calls me to logically comprehend something

you seriously are confused

clearly words dont have any meaning to you

let me explain to you

psychologically ill means a person doesnt know how to deal with emotions

insane means a person cannot comprehend reality and logic 

yes you want me to read your posts

subhanallah once again

you are the epithet of confusions, a manifestation of paradox

do you understand what your saying to me?

do you understand what meaning words have?

or do you just use words in juxtaposition and happen to make some grammatical sense?

do you understand what an oxymoron statement is? subhanallah may God guide you, and no i will not be reading anything of yours

thanks for the offer but no thanks, and stop commenting on my posts 

subhnallah that is all i will say

calls me insane again

calls me psychologically ill

calls me shaytaan

makes a post with my name on it

then calls me to logically comprehend something

you seriously are confused

clearly words dont have any meaning to you

let me explain to you

psychologically ill means a person doesnt know how to deal with emotions

insane means a person cannot comprehend reality and logic

yes you want me to read your posts

subhanallah once again

you are the epithet of confusions, a manifestation of paradox

do you understand what your saying to me?

do you understand what meaning words have?

or do you just use words in juxtaposition and happen to make some grammatical sense?

do you understand what an oxymoron statement is? subhanallah may God guide you, and no i will not be reading anything of yours

thanks for the offer but no thanks, and stop commenting on my posts

Okay. It's your choice whether to live in ignorance or to try and understand reality. It's very clear what you are when other people look at you. You have to decide to reconcile with yourself if this is true or not.

Anyway, here you go:

There are various causes of kibr, but all of them derive from the delusion which occurs when men imagine themselves to possess some kind of excellence. This illusion leads to `ujb, which, blending with self-love, conceals others' merits and virtues from their eyes. When that happens, the afflicted individual believes others to be inferior to himself and begins to cherish a feeling of self-esteem in his heart, as well as manifesting a similar demeanour. For instance, one may find an individual among the `Ulama' and `urafa' who considers himself to be a visionary and a man of mystic knowledge and insight, classing himself in the category of saintly persons with a high record of good deeds. Such persons make an absurdly ostentatious show of their superiority over others, dismissing the hukama' and philosophers as nuts, the fuqaha' and muhaddithun as superficial bums, and all ordinary people as subhuman creatures and beasts. They scorn and look down on all the creatures of God; while claiming to follow the dictum of and they beat the drum of their truth-seeking, whereas the Divine teachings require of them to contemplate the creatures of God with goodwill and optimism when the least knowledge of God demands that he should not scorn these manifestations of His Glory and Beauty. He himself would affirm this while speaking about Divine teachings, pronouncing something which contradicts his own inner state. Yet this happens because those teachings have not penetrated his heart. The poor fellow has not attained even the station of a true believer, yet he often speaks of `Irfan. Although `Irfan has not touched him, he claims to have realized the ultimate Truth

Does this remind you of someone? Does it remind you of symptoms you might have seen? It really does ring a bell to me.

Peace.

i would not take anything from you, not even words of wisdom and truth

there is a hadith from the Imams where they say "take truth even from a hypocrite...."

but i refuse to take anything from you, even wisdom

besides all those things you want to preach to me about, i already know

like i already stated ahlaaq is not my selling point, it is not my strongest personality and i am aware of this, but neither is it yours, you started the whole argument with me, you called me a shaytaan without knowing me or anything aboutme, even that which you think you know about me is not enough, you dont know my life or what i have done to get to where i am now

i dont worship God because of my goodness, nor do i worship God because of my evil

i worship God because everytime i stand on my pray mat, i see His greatness, he is MOST worthy of worship 

what i see of God and his kingdom reminds me of Hi greatness, and my pleasure is in bowing to God who is so great(despite that my witnessing is not that great and i see only a small portion of an infinite being) but it is enough to paralyze me in whatever i am doing and bow down to His greatness

i am not trying to be anyone  or anything, all i am trying for is to constantly be aware of this greatness

even if i was the worst being in the creation, i would still bown down to Him, his greatness knows no bounds, His greatness is so great that i cannot explain

that is what drives me, it is not me or anything to do with me or anyone else , it is His greatness knowing his Greatness that gives me pleasure

so dont try to preach i didnt get to this by simply waking up and opening my eyes, this where i am took me years despite that it is not much, i dont have any powers, i dont have any privileges i dont have any special knowledge, all i have s the witnessing of God and that is all i need, even if i spend eternity in Hell knowing His greatness soothes any pain

His greatness is so great that i am already in heaven by witnessing His greatness when i pray and turn my hearts eye to Him

i make mistakes, sometimes i am not the perfect muslim, but His greatness brings me back every time even if i go astray

HIs greatness was given through years and years of climbing a staircase with writings on the wall of his Signs

that is all i need His greatness comforts me in every loss 

if the whole world hated me and wanted to kill me His greatness would comfort me
if the whole world desired me and wanted to follow me and be around me His greatness would cut them all out

if the whole world bowed down to me, His greatness would make me blind to that

you dont know what i see brother, maybe youve seen glimpses/flashes but i have seen a beaming light

ever second that i am not bowing to Him, bothers me, like now when i have been arguing with you instead of bowing to Him , it bothers me much

even if i come to the prayer mat with pride beaming from me, His greatness quickly obliterates this pride and i am back to my self witnessing Him

there is nothing i can do to overcome His greatness, even if i commit evil thanks be to Him his greatness obliterates this evil and i see His greatness which brings me back to Him 

i hate anything which blinds me from Him, in the living times of this life things make me forget Him and i hate that it bothers me and saddens me

but i have time thank God i am still alive to turn to Him

and i know despite all of this greatness i have nothing before Him, just the witnessing of His greatness 

Edited by yukapuka2