Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest022017b

This Life Is Nothing But Misery

Rate this topic

what exactly has seeked you attention about what i have said?

You give the wrong advice, go against what Imams (as) have taught. Worst of all is that everything you do, for some odd reason you feel that you have to share it with us. Had you been actually sincere, you would practice secretly and be humble infront of duniya. 

You are extremely disrespectful, and apparently love posting crazy stuff so people can tell you to stop doing it, and in return you can tell how everyone is wrong and miserable. Basically, you want to stay controversial where you are the center of the conversation. Thats why you have to post something every week, then follow that up with how it failed and you feel awful and would try harder. Sound like a broken record.

Again, I would have no problem with whatever you do but what bothers me most is why give a commentary of everything by posting it on ShiaChat and actually misguide people (which apparently some have trying to look up to you).

You've taken the first step on a dangerous road. It will take courage. People will discourage you. Yet don't think if you given up the love of this world, everything will be fine. There will be dangers ahead. You need to always remember there is always a way higher, a stage above, and you need to progress. When you let go of love of dunya, you will have nothing but your inward world. No one can see Allah, all they can see is what they connect to him. Some of it will be true of God and some of it false.  You need to learn to distinguish between falsehood and truth. And for that you need analytical reasoning as well. So many people lost love of dunya and went into a path that plunged into them a darker world and world of suffering and despair. Remain calm no matter how much darkness you face. Learn to wield the sword of God. Make your own song inside of you that you slowly encourage yourself, because no one is going to encourage you.

Trust fully two things:   1 Allah will help you, and you can always make it, even if you fall, there is always a way back up, even if you err there is always a way back to the path, overcome despair with hope. 2. Trust in your intention. Don't let anyone belittle your intention as foolish.

People despair about the journey to God. Quran has many food to learn from, but don't think you can learn everything on your own. See different perspectives out there. Including ones you might think are dangerous like Ibn Arabi. Don't be afraid of any perspective out there.

Don't trust anyone to measure one praise over another. You know what you have to do inside of you. For a long time, all I can do was really cry and cry trying to remember Allah.  When the smoke clears friend, there will be no more tears. But as long as the smokes there, you are a baby crying to Allah. You need to constantly feed the milk of love that he wants you, and even if you disbelieve in yourself, remember he believes in you. 

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

Also you should know a lot of people do find energy through happy people and wealth and worldly praise. As all the praise is from greed, you might sometimes be ashamed of your intention to leave your house/station for God/station of light. People will so entrenched and calm in their path. The other path is filled with hateful things. 

The difference is if you take the chaotic path, you don't care about what you do. You don't care. Your justification is simply "You feel like it".  You get in your routine. Some person I saw had all tatooes on his body. Not a single part without tatoos. All green too.

The path of reason, you have to really deeply ponder on your path. You can't indulge in vanity and purposeless things. You have to a pure intention for God in all things you do.

I dont understand how anybody can be happy here

Give me everything, give me all the most beautiful women, give me all the wealth, give me all the technology and the knoweldge of the secular world, give me all the power, give me all the fame, give me all the authority over the world, even if you give me authority over the angels who control the winds and the skies and the water, give me everything , give me all of the wealth and all of the power, give em beauty and give me ability to do everything

and my position towards this life and this world will never change, if i indulge even for a second in any of those above mentioned, i will indulge in the fires of hell, and they will burn me into a oblivion for which i do not need to even enter hell

i hate this world and everything in it

give me that sweet love of God for a moment and it is more worthy then all of the above mentioned

such ignorance people live in , i hate this world and all of it , i dont know how you can like it or even further love it

i hate this world, its problems its pleasures its pain

only God is worthy to pursue, but even if your pursue Him He is not achieved as if it is freely available, only God brings you closer to Himself, even if you do everything right, it doesn't mean you will get anywhere near Him

i hate this world, i dont know or understand how you can like it, i will happily give all of the worlds inhabitants all of their desires, and i will leave none for myself, how happy they seem to receive such a thing, but how miserable they are but dont know it

im afraid of death because i am afraid to face God, even if i didnt ever commit one sin, He is MOST powerful, and he is MOST High, it doesnt need for you to be sinful to fear him, such a person is a fool, fear Him to face Him even if you are sinless, he is so mighty and we are so weak, and with Him is the best pleasures, all that is here is nothing but delusions and mirages , but so many so many fools chase after it 

calm down, the prophet (Saw) taught us to be positive in life, put headphones in and listen to quran thus read with it. sit under the night sky, read dua and feel the presence of god.

Allah saw does not want us to be negative and hateful towards the world, he put us here for a reason- with all the ugly- you still find the beauty of god.

tell me, why is a simple smile a sadaqa in islam?

and why does god say in the quran about the believers? he will give them happiness in the world and the after life.

and being afraid of meeting Allah swt is good, but trust me; build a strong connection with him and with your fear, you will feel relief.

may god grant you happiness in the world and in the hereafter.

wasalam :)

Edited by PenOfTruth

and why does god say in the quran about the believers? he will give them happiness in the world and the after life.

This sums it up for us sad unhappy human. Rejoice in the rivers of hell. Rejoice my children. Rejoice!!!

all of you keep taking from the heap you take, while i will take from the heap you dont know and dont see

the heap you take from, every other person of this world fights over its crumbs, its a small heap

while the heap i take from, is infinite and only a very few scarce take from it

you can make all the arguments what you want, and try to justify it using religion

but still you are all fighting over crumbs which perish, while i am seeing and taking from that which you dont know dont see and dont perceive, iots weight is boundless and its heap is infinite, i can see the truth

but you all you see is this small heap that is this world, so enjoy your crumbs and fight over your crumbs with every disbeliever and atheist and kafir and low level believers

the heap i take from atheists and disbelievers and losers(dhalim) and kafir and disbelievers dont know about and those of shallow and weak faith , but the heap you take from every disbeliever and Jew and Christian and every other weak fiath people fight over its insignificant rubbish which passes away

enjoy your crumbs while i get the full course

and to further add, the heap which i take from, is only available here when you cannot see it or know it

and the only way you can take from this heap is while your body and soul is connected, once you can see it you cannot take it(i.e when your dead)

and this heap is a funny heap because to take from this, can be only done when you let go of the other heap (i.e dunya) it is the only; heap that fills your hand when you let go of the heap of dunya, and the heap of dunya every tom Richard and harry can see and take from, and not only do they see and take from it but they kill others and crush others right and privileges to take from it , so go and enjoy a heap which hasn been exchanged in the hands of the worst criminals, while i take from the heap which has been exchanged by the greatest saints and prophets and imams , whos hands are more dirty? 

so again enjoy your passing and mirage heap that is this life, while i take the heap which is infinite and forever lasting 

Edited by yukapuka2

so again enjoy your passing and mirage heap that is this life, while i take the heap which is infinite and forever lasting

No, you are taking none of them by doing what you are doing. You will lose this life and the hereafter if you continue like this, doing haram things like that 40 day fast.

all of you keep taking from the heap you take, while i will take from the heap you dont know and dont see

the heap you take from, every other person of this world fights over its crumbs, its a small heap

while the heap i take from, is infinite and only a very few scarce take from it

you can make all the arguments what you want, and try to justify it using religion

but still you are all fighting over crumbs which perish, while i am seeing and taking from that which you dont know dont see and dont perceive, iots weight is boundless and its heap is infinite, i can see the truth

but you all you see is this small heap that is this world, so enjoy your crumbs and fight over your crumbs with every disbeliever and atheist and kafir and low level believers

the heap i take from atheists and disbelievers and losers(dhalim) and kafir and disbelievers dont know about and those of shallow and weak faith , but the heap you take from every disbeliever and Jew and Christian and every other weak fiath people fight over its insignificant rubbish which passes away

enjoy your crumbs while i get the full course

You haven't answered to the objections we have. Can you please do so and counter what I and others have posted.

If you are not happy, then find a way to achieve martyrdom. You will leave this life and have what you want (perhaps, notwithstanding the fact that you are being overboard). I, myself, am not fond of life but there is much to be done to get Allah's acceptance. I do not want to leave this place until I have Allah's acceptance. You should dedicate your time to your deeds as an alternative to hate and despise life. You need not love life, but do not produce negativity towards it. 

Everyday you are blessed with 24 hours in which able you are to improve yourself.

I would only accept your statements, if you admit that you can iron and wash your own cloths, earn money, or manage to grow or purchase your own food.... otherwise your heap is the heap of bs. Btw the usage of internet comes under crumb, why do you still use this?...

Edited by D3v1L

You need not love life, but do not produce negativity towards it.

Everyday you are blessed with 24 hours in which able you are to improve yourself.

Perfectly said, brother yukapuka it's sometimes is extremely difficult to not be negative within regards to this world but that is the only way to overcome this stage.

You haven't answered to the objections we have. Can you please do so and counter what I and others have posted.

im not here to argue or "prove" or "convince you" my original post was not a question to anyone, but a statement

it doesnt matter whether you accept what i say or not, even if you accept it to me, i am not God's messenger on a mission, i am just me and stating my life my ideas my ideologies, i gave my reason for it, but not to convince you, if you obviously thought your life needed imporving you would have changed your life without my influence or opinions, and i dont really care for changing anyone, i just state my statement which i stand by 100% , whether you nderstand them or not doesnt make any difference, its not like i need to live of yuour sympathy or your adhering to my ideas, its not as if my life depends on that, my life is my life and it wont change, i came to these conclusiosn through my years of searching, and they are my years of searching and my conclusion, and i do not wish or care to change your or anybody elses opinions, if i cared i would be arguing alot more then i have up to this point, and i would be arguing as all of you have argued, but all i have done is restated and reiterated my case, and i will continue to do so whether you agree with it or not

If you are not happy, then find a way to achieve martyrdom. You will leave this life and have what you want (perhaps, notwithstanding the fact that you are being overboard). I, myself, am not fond of life but there is much to be done to get Allah's acceptance. I do not want to leave this place until I have Allah's acceptance. You should dedicate your time to your deeds as an alternative to hate and despise life. You need not love life, but do not produce negativity towards it. 

again this answer relates to the above, when you think of martyrdom you think of death, when i think of martyrdom i think of sacrificing the nafs, this comes down to understanding , i am not eager to die physically or cause myself harm or fight any egotistic wars , i am not desireful to spill others blood or mine , not because i fear it but because it is not the way, your idea is prehistoric and any person of any religion or belief can "die" for a cause, but the death i seek has nothing to do with separation of body and soul permanently, i am going for something better and more real 

I would only accept your statements, if you admit that you can iron and wash your own cloths, earn money, or manage to grow or purchase your own food.... otherwise your heap is the heap of bs. Btw the usage of internet comes under crumb, why do you still use this?...

i am not trying to convince you, your life is yours my life is mine, if you dont like my statements then simply refrain from posting a reply, i wasnt looking for an answer i wasnt in doubt when i posted what i posted, i am 100% sure in what i posted and believe in it thoroughly, your good deeds are yours and my good deeds are mine , what i believe in is my beliefs and what you believe in is your beliefs,. what you seek and what i seek is different no doubt, but i have my freedom of expression dont i? or do you wish for me not to express my freedom of expression? does it bnother you what i believe? well im sorry but your going to have to learn with living with others beliefs who dont agree or dont believe what you believe , it doesnt bother me what you believe so you should learn to also take this stance, Islam is not a fascistic religion where you impose your beliefs on others, otherwise the wahabis would be happy to know this 

Perfectly said, brother yukapuka it's sometimes is extremely difficult to not be negative within regards to this world but that is the only way to overcome this stage.

if you find something in this life to be happy about, that is fine and i do not object to your happiness, you have every avenue and pathway to do what you life in this life, heck even if you found happiness in alcohol and woman, i wouldnt tell you anything, that is your life , yes Islam is clear on these issues, but if your life's goal is happiness then Islam is not a very "happy" religion, it is full of suffering and difficulty, especially this branch of Islam the Shia

2:214 Or do you think that you will enter the Garden, while there has not yet befallen you the like of what befell those who have passed before you. Distress and affliction befell them and they were shaken violently, so that the Messenger and those who believed with him said: When will the help of Allah come? Now surely the help of Allah is nigh!

Edited by yukapuka2

At the highest level of faith, one can not find pleasure in anything but remembrance/obedience  of Allah swt... words of Imam Zainul Abideen below are evidence of this... I am posting excerpts only, highly recommend everyone to read all 15 whispered prayers. Of course not all of us are at this level of faith, so life is struggle for us, and we should constantly by trying to reach this level.

Whispered Prayer of the Remembers

"I pray forgiveness from Thee for
every pleasure but remembering Thee,
every ease but intimacy with Thee,
every happiness but nearness to Thee,
every occupation but obeying Thee!"

Whispered Prayers of the Lovers

"My God,who can have tasted the sweetness of Thy love,
then wanted another in place of Thee?
Who can have become intimate with Thy nearness,
then sought removal from Thee?

"

Whispered Prayer of the Devotees

"...for my aspiration has been cut off from everything but Thee
                    and my desire has turned toward Thee alone.
Thou art my object, none other;
          to Thee alone belongs my waking and my sleeplessness.
Meeting Thee is the gladness of my eye,
          joining Thee the wish of my soul.
Toward Thee is my yearning,
          in love for Thee my passionate longing,
          in inclining toward Thee my fervent craving.
Thy good pleasure is the aim I seek,
          vision of Thee my need,
          Thy neighborhood my request,
          nearness to Thee the utmost object of my asking.
In whispered prayer to Thee
          I find my repose and my ease.
With Thee lies the remedy of my illness,
          the cure for my burning thirst,
          the coolness of my ardour,
          the removal of my distress.
Be my intimate in my loneliness,
O my bliss and my garden!
          O my this world and my hereafter!
          O Most Merciful of the merciful!"

Whatever you may think of brother yukapuka, the message I took away from his posts is to hate this dunya, in the same sense that Imam Ali said that he has divorced himself form this world. If you read Nahjul Balagha, you find nothing but dislike for this dunya in the words of Imam Ali. To not desire anything from this world, but always looking forward to the hereafter. There is nothing of this transient and temporary world that can give our hearts the rest it is looking for, except for the remembrance and obedience of Allah swt ( "Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!" 13.28). Nowhere have I read from brother yukapuka that one should cut him/herself from society, on the contrary in other threads he's said that one has to be part of society while the heart is not attracted towards it.

again this answer relates to the above, when you think of martyrdom you think of death, when i think of martyrdom i think of sacrificing the nafs, this comes down to understanding , i am not eager to die physically or cause myself harm or fight any egotistic wars , i am not desireful to spill others blood or mine , not because i fear it but because it is not the way, your idea is prehistoric and any person of any religion or belief can "die" for a cause, but the death i seek has nothing to do with separation of body and soul permanently, i am going for something better and more real 

Quite the contrary, brother. I did not mean to want death. But martyrdom is one of the highest forms of devotion. 

You are correct about that this world is a form of misery. Everyone agrees with it. Howbeit, this world is the only way we are able to get the acceptance of Allah. All I am trying to say, do not waste your time trying to convince people. What you believe in is correct and it was even told by all the Imams (as). May you be blessed brother.

Guest MashAllah

Brother Yukapuka reading from your statement i understand where your coming from, May Allah s.w.t insha'Allah help you to succeed in reaching your goal 

the following is great advice for everyone including OP.

21.2. Second Obstacle -Worldly Attachments

One of the greatest barrier is the attachments to worldly allurements such as desire of wealth and property, love of wife and children, attachment to house and other means of living, ambitions towards power and positions, attachments towards family, and even liking towards education and knowledge etc. are the types of attachments which prevent a human being from movement and migration towards God-Almighty.

A heart so much in love with perceptible things and is infatuated in them, how can detach itself so easily and may ascent towards the Upper-Heaven? A heart which is the command center for of worldly affairs, how could it become the illumination of Divine light. Apart from that in accordance to traditions the love of this world is the roots of all sins and transgressions, and a sinner can never ascent towards God's Nearness. Imam al-Sadiq (A) has said:

image459.jpg

"The love of world is the root of all evils."

-Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 73, p-90

The Holy Prophet (S) has said:

image460.jpg

"The first thing through which transgression against God-Almighty was done consisted of six characteristics: Love of world, love of position, love of women, love of eating, love of sleeping, and love of comforts."

-Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 73, p.94.

Jabir narrated that once he visited Imam al-Baqir (A) who said:

image461.jpg

"Oh Jabir my heart is sad and lull of grief 'May my soul be sacrificed upon you, what is the reason of your grief ? I said. The Imam said: 'In whoever's heart the God's true and pure religion will enter, his heart would become detached to all external attachments (other than God's).”

“Oh Jabir! what is world and its worth? Is it any thing else other than the mouthful you eat, the piece of dress you use to cover your body and the women you take for marriage ?”

“Oh Jabir! The believers do not trust the world and its life and do not regards themselves as safe from their transfer into the Hereafter.”

“Oh Jabir! The Hereafter is the permanent abode of eternity while the world is a place of temporary abode and place of dying but the worldly ones are negligent of this reality except the true believers who are the people who think, deliberate, and take lessons from the world. Whatever, enters into their ears does not prevent them from God’s  Remembrance, and similarly possession of gold and wealth does not to make them negligent from God's worshipping, thus, they are the ones who earn the rewards of Hereafter because of their being aware about the religion.”

-Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 73, p-36.

The Holy Prophet (S) said:

image462.jpg

"A person never tastes the sweetness of faith until and unless he becomes indifferent to whatever has been eaten by him.”

-Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 73, p-49.

Therefore, it is necessary for a wayfarer to completely detach his heart from such attractions so that movement and migration towards the higher exalted positions become possible for him. He should thoroughly cleanse his heart from thoughts and anxieties of worldly affairs so that they could be replaced by God's Remembrance.

However, it must be reminded that whatever has been condemned is -infatuation and intense attachment to worldly affairs -and not worldly affairs in themselves. A wayfarer, like any other human being for continuation of life needs housing, clothing, food, and life partner and in order to fulfill these requirements he has no choice except to work.

For the continuation of human race and to leave his offspring one must marry and for the sake of social life he has no choice except to accept social responsibilities. It is because of these considerations that none of them have been condemned in the Islamic canon law (sharia) [1]. Instead if performed with the intention of God's Nearness (qurb), all of them are considered as worships bringing a person closer to God-Almighty. Because these things in themselves do not act as obstacles for movement, undertaking a gnostic journey, and engaging in God's Remembrance.

What acts as an obstacle for movement and invocation is infatuation and intense attachments to these affairs. If these affairs become the life's main aim and objective, thus, occupying his attention and thoughts completely in themselves then such a situation would result in his becoming negligent from God's Remembrance. Therefore in Islam money worshipping, women worshipping, and power and education worshipping are condemned because they prevent a man from migration and movement towards God-Almighty but the money, women, education, and position in themselves are not condemned.

Did not the Holy Prophet (S) Commander of the Faithful, Imam ' Ali (A), Imam al-Sajjad, and other Infallible Imams of Prophets (Ahlul Bayt) work, endeavor, and utilize the Divine bounties? This is one of the great advantage of Islam that for the World and Hereafter and their relevant affairs does not recognize any boundary and limitations.

one other thing not mentioned often enough is peoples lust for divine power

people want to know God's secrets and have access to God's powers on earth

and not only does it go towards people who dont show it off, but to people who just want it to feel "safe" even if they never show it to anyone but to feel as if they have n escape rope out of any situation which causes them to lose thier trust in God and become "independent" so they dont need anyone, not GHod not any other people just themselves and they can accomplish anything, they can even move mountains or never drowon or sink in wtare, or never need transport because they can use the winds to their advatnage

they never fear the beast life because they can control the beast world by the command of words, and cause them to die, so that if they are found in the presence of a snake they can cause the nska eto die without even touching it, but with command

also humans cannot overpower them , they can cause fire to burn and cause water to rain

they might know what is in peoples hearts, or the future or present and hence be able to achieve things via it

this is another thing which is to look out for , if anybody achieves these stages they are a major test to see if the person whom now achieved great wordily power would use it to overcome the earth(even in the shadows) or would stay true to God and not seek the world to overcome just because they can 

of course i dot have any of this, so i hope nobody gets the wrong impression 

You're walking on the footsteps of becoming a Serial Killer.

First you think you are a superior human being and God made you higher than others,

And now you are nagging about life, and people in it.

I'm serious, you're not healthy

Edited by John Al-Ameli

I know how you feel brother. And sometimes, the way that everything is, it can make you realize what Imaam Ali (a) meant when he said, "The life of this world is not worth the snot of a goat" ... I laughed when I first read that hadith. It sounds so absurd on face value, but then you live a little and realize how ... grimy, gritty and grey this world can be. It is very much like goat-snot. 

They also say that this world is like the sea, the more you drink, the thirstier you will become.

But Imaam Ali (a) was also asked where he prefers to stay: in this world, or the hereafter. And Imaam Ali (a) said, "I prefer this world." The people asked him why, and he responded, "Because in this world, my lord is pleased with me. Whereas in the hereafter, I am pleased with my lord." 

This world is a beautiful place, where we can worship our creator. Allah has created wateralls and rivers and valleys and green meadows. Think about it, Allah has hung stars in the sky so that we may say "SubhanallaH! It's so beautiful!" Allah has given us spouses to be patient with and help us appreciate the contrasts and the symmetry of life...

Subhanallah, Allah has created everything perfect. Any imperfection is only within us. 

Give me everything, give me all the most beautiful women, give me all the wealth, give me all the technology and the knoweldge of the secular world, give me all the power, give me all the fame, give me all the authority over the world, even if you give me authority over the angels who control the winds and the skies and the water, give me everything , give me all of the wealth and all of the power, give em beauty and give me ability to do everything

and my position towards this life and this world will never change, if i indulge even for a second in any of those above mentioned, i will indulge in the fires of hell, and they will burn me into a oblivion for which i do not need to even enter hell

i hate this world and everything in it

give me that sweet love of God for a moment and it is more worthy then all of the above mentioned

such ignorance people live in , i hate this world and all of it , i dont know how you can like it or even further love it

i hate this world, its problems its pleasures its pain

only God is worthy to pursue, but even if your pursue Him He is not achieved as if it is freely available, only God brings you closer to Himself, even if you do everything right, it doesn't mean you will get anywhere near Him

i hate this world, i dont know or understand how you can like it, i will happily give all of the worlds inhabitants all of their desires, and i will leave none for myself, how happy they seem to receive such a thing, but how miserable they are but dont know it

im afraid of death because i am afraid to face God, even if i didnt ever commit one sin, He is MOST powerful, and he is MOST High, it doesnt need for you to be sinful to fear him, such a person is a fool, fear Him to face Him even if you are sinless, he is so mighty and we are so weak, and with Him is the best pleasures, all that is here is nothing but delusions and mirages , but so many so many fools chase after it 

Salaam brother,

Is it not ok to have pleasure of this world if it is halal?

"Allamah Mirza Ali Qazi used to say that one day when he came out from his room into the veranda he suddenly saw himself standing quietly beside himself. When he looked carefully he saw that there was no skin or flesh on his face. He went back into his room and looked into a mirror. He found his face was as empty as it had never been."

I believe if you traveled a wayfare path but did not complete you can get in the in between of the stages and never reach the next stages thus never realizing that Allah is everywhere!

Salaam brother,

"Allamah Mirza Ali Qazi used to say that one day when he came out from his room into the veranda he suddenly saw himself standing quietly beside himself. When he looked carefully he saw that there was no skin or flesh on his face. He went back into his room and looked into a mirror. He found his face was as empty as it had never been."

I believe if you traveled a wayfare path but did not complete you can get in the in between of the stages and never reach the next stages thus never realizing that Allah is everywhere!

Halal pleasure is a blessing from Allah. If he wants to be ungrateful to his creator and the one who has given so many blessings to him, that's his choice.

"O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." (66:1)

Halal pleasure is a blessing from Allah. If he wants to be ungrateful to his creator and the one who has given so many blessings to him, that's his choice.

"O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." (66:1)

Yes, and the Prophet actually liked this honning...

Halal pleasures One purpose is that it is a motivation to praise Allah even though it has an pleasure for us. Exceese is not healthy for the soul as one make start to take their their desire as their god instead of God. One must control and master their nafs rip away the jacket of desire by letting the intellect control it and remove what is only haram desires. Imam Ali (AS) was very acetic and would say he divorce the world three times but would eat only what was needed wear only what is needed and marry. One of our imams (as) use to wear rough cloths under the conventional cloths of the people as what was under is for his soul and what is above is to save from people. Many times people become arrogant of their dislike for the world and this is a barrier to the goal of purification.

Edited by Maitham

Lets try to make you understand, this is how you can be happy in this world

beautiful women come to you - You practise modesty

you get a lot of wealth - spend it in the way of God

you receive fame and authority - do not become proud but more humble and help others

In order for beautifull women to come to you, you need to practise the exact opposite of modesty.

And to achief the attainment of wealth, you have to be very far from God.

Also fame and authority is only given to those that are arrogant, as evident by today's leaders whos arrogance have lead nations astray.

Yukapuka, brother... in the day of judgement. The Lord will ask you why have you commited injustice against your own nefs. ''Then wich of the favours of your Lord will you deny?''

In order to do good deeds on to others, first you must love yourself in order to be able to stand on your feet to have the strength to help others including yourself.

You're pretty smart though, good deeds is a relative term, but you know what I mean.

Salaam brother,

i dont see how you tie in the second paragraph with the first

that which you quoted is not attained at indulging in this life, it happens after abstaining from all pleasures of this life, even things such as sleep , and you say God is everywhere i.e you imply that God is in pleasure as well

well there is a problem here with this , and this problem is hard for me to explain because it is not based on logical evidence, but my veiweing of the veils upon my heart, if i do anything in this life i can see its immediate result upon the truth i am able to see, and ANY PLEASURE causes blindness period , and this is a fact 100% 

there is a difference between having to do something such as eat out of need of not dying, but there is a HUGE distance between eating out of survival and eating out of enjoyment, a HUGE difference 

even Imam Ali described his followers as those who look "pale and their stomach are so empty that they are touching their spine" which is when you see this in real life not a very good look , especially not a very good feel

so at least if your going to talk about the realities of such people like you quoted above, lets tell the truth about their state

even Allah has described in hadith qudsi people who are his closest and they are those who most people would not be able to endure their state , let alone desire it 

to give you examples directly quoting Allah about such people :

"I see their hearts being occupied by no human"

"The hearts of the people of the Hereafter are inside them afflicted with ulcer; they wonder saying, 'When shall we get a rest from the vanishing abode and go to the abode of eternity?' "

"O Ahmad (S)!  The faces of the ascetics are yellowish because of the exhaustion of the night and the fast of the day; their tongues tire except when mentioning Allah Almighty; their hearts are in their chests stabbed by their frequent opposition to their desires.  They have made themselves lean because of being silent for so long.  They willingly exert themselves not because they fear the fire, nor out of their eagerness for Paradise, but because they look into the domains of the heavens and the earth and come to know that Allah, the Praised and the most Exalted One, is worthy of being adored.” 

"He purifies his heart from anything that I hate.  "

"O Ahmad (S)!  Had a servant of Mine prayed as much as the [beings in the] heavens and the earth pray, and had he fasted as much as they fast, eating as angels eat [and angels do not eat any food], wearing as much as those who have no clothes wear, then I see in his heart as much love for the short life as the weight of an atom or as much as it is spacious, or coveting authority in it, ornaments or outfits, he shall not be My neighbor in My abode, and I shall take away from his heart any love for Me, and My peace be with you and My mercy, and all praise is due to Allآh, Lord of the worlds."

so as you can see, true lovers of God are no joke, there is no space for anything or anyone else period 

I meant nothing harmful brother, actually I think i understand a little to what you are meaning now from your other posts. I did not mean to offend you I was actually trying to say you seem to be on the spiritual traveler path...hm...

ANY PLEASURE causes blindness period , and this is a fact 100%

It is a fact according to your twisted ideology.

You are misinterpreting the hadith of Imam Ali (AS) by taking them out of the context of his time and using them to fuel your own ignorant needs. Imam Ali (AS) lived in a time where everyone around him was OVER indulging in this world and therefore he felt the need to take the opposite stance. The other Imams (AS) were normal people and acted as such. They taught moderation and not extremism. They never starved themselves with dangerous fasts etc. I wonder sometimes why you think you're so high and mighty while you still keep doing haram.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ermUunwQf78&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DermUunwQf78

Maybe that will help you. You are really disturbed brother. Please realize that what you are doing is wrong. Halal pleasure on moderation is 100% good and it brings you closer to Allah through thankfulness to him.

Some people get pleasure out of helping other people, their communities, etc. and exploring the world and nature which can open your eyes to the wonders that Allah has created.. But you said any pleasure at all leads to blindness?

Edited by sm9658

You are misinterpreting the hadith of Imam Ali (as) by taking them out of the context of his time and using them to fuel your own ignorant needs. Imam Ali (as) lived in a time where everyone around him was OVER indulging in this world and therefore he felt the need to take the opposite stance. The other Imams (as) were normal people and acted as such. They taught moderation and not extremism. They never starved themselves with dangerous fasts etc. I wonder sometimes why you think you're so high and mighty while you still keep doing haram.

Maybe that will help you. You are really disturbed brother. Please realize that what you are doing is wrong. Halal pleasure on moderation is 100% good and it brings you closer to Allah through thankfulness to him.

let me teach you something about making an argument

talking without providing evidence is nothing short of opinion , and opinion is worthless unless you are an authoritative personality i.e you are a professor in religion or in this case an ayatollah

saying "imam ali said this because of the extremities of the time.." is just your opinion, besides why dont you read the hadith of the ascension 

if you choose to indulge in this life and "lift" then you can do so, but calling other people wrong based upon no argument or logical evidence is a worthless argument

why dont you explain this hadith qudsi if your so correct in your stance and i am so crazy and "excessive" 

"O Ahmad (S)!  The faces of the ascetics are yellowish because of the exhaustion of the night and the fast of the day; their tongues tire except when mentioning Allah Almighty; their hearts are in their chests stabbed by their frequent opposition to their desires.  They have made themselves lean because of being silent for so long.  They willingly exert themselves not because they fear the fire, nor out of their eagerness for Paradise, but because they look into the domains of the heavens and the earth and come to know that Allah, the Praised and the most Exalted One, is worthy of being adored.”

O Ahmad (S)!  Do not wear soft outfits, do not eat tasty food, and do not sleep on soft beds, for the nafs (evil-insinuating soul) is the haven of every evil and the companion of everything bad; you drag it to obey Allah while it drags you to disobey Him and opposes you when you try to obey Him.  It obeys you in the doing of what you hate to do.  It oppresses when satisfied, complains when hungry, is angry when you are impoverished, and it is arrogant when you are wealthy.  It forgets when it achieves [worldly] greatness and is inattentive when it feels secure.  It is the companion of the devil.  The similitude of thenafs is like the ostrich: It eats a lot, and when it is charged, it does not fly.  And it is like oleander: Its color is good and taste is bitter.  O Ahmad (S)!  Dislike life and its seekers, and love the Hereafter and its seekers.” 

The Almighty said,

"Do so by staying aloof from people, by hating what is sweet and what is sour, by keeping your stomach and home empty from the wares of life. 

O Ahmad (S)!  Not everyone who says he loves Allah truly loves Me till he takes what only sustains him, wears less than what he really needs, sleeps prostrating, prolongs his standing [for prayers], takes to silence and relies on Me.  He weeps a lot and laughs a little.  He opposes his desires, takes the mosque as a home, knowledge as a companion, asceticism as a fellow, scholars as loved ones, the poor as companions, seeking My Pleasure, fleeing from the disobedient ones, keeping remembrance of Me, always praising Me, fulfilling his promise, remaining sincere to his word, his heart remaining pure, purifying himself with prayers, exerting himself in doing what is obligatory, desiring the rewards with Me, fearing My torment and remaining as a friend and companions of the ones whom I love. 

O Ahmad (S)!  Had a servant of Mine prayed as much as the [beings in the] heavens and the earth pray, and had he fasted as much as they fast, eating as angels eat [and angels do not eat any food], wearing as much as those who have no clothes wear, then I see in his heart as much love for the short life as the weight of an atom or as much as it is spacious, or coveting authority in it, ornaments or outfits, he shall not be My neighbor in My abode, and I shall take away from his heart any love for Me, and My peace be with you and My mercy, and all praise is due to Allآh, Lord of the worlds."

As you can see in hadith Qudsi, God describes those whom Imam Ali described are his followers, do you see the match? Bring me one or two arguments to support your case. You unfortunately are a lover of this life, a very ignorant one at that, and you do not understand that which i talk about, difficulty you hate, pleasures and tastes of this life you love, death you hate, and when somebody takes things to levels you do not understand, you call them crazy, the same way the people of the Prophets time callled him crazy. 

Anyways unless you have something intelligent and evident based to say, dont say anything at all, nobody is interested in "opinion" and usually such "opinion" comes from uneducated person who never learnt the art of making a point. 

Some people get pleasure out of helping other people, their communities, etc. and exploring the world and nature which can open your eyes to the wonders that Allah has created.. But you said any pleasure at all leads to blindness?

yes any pleasure at ALL leads to blindness, without a doubt 

You are misinterpreting the hadith of Imam Ali (as) by taking them out of the context of his time and using them to fuel your own ignorant needs. Imam Ali (as) lived in a time where everyone around him was OVER indulging in this world and therefore he felt the need to take the opposite stance. The other Imams (as) were normal people and acted as such. They taught moderation and not extremism. They never starved themselves with dangerous fasts etc. I wonder sometimes why you think you're so high and mighty while you still keep doing haram.

And this is the hadith which you down played and made up some horrible excuse for its explanation, which is totally wrong and misguided what you said about it. 

On a certain evening ‘Ali (a.s.) was departing from the mosque. The surroundings were bright due to the moonlight. He saw behind him a group of people walking towards him. He enquired as to who they were? They said: “We are your Shias.” ‘Ali (a.s.) looked at their faces carefully and said.

“Why is it that your faces do not exhibit any sign of you being a Shia?”.

“Master, what are the signs of a Shia?”

“Their faces are pale due to excessive worship and the fear of Allah, their backs are bent due to prolonged prayers, too much fasting causes their abdomen to touch their backbones, their lips become dry be repeating endless invocations, and their hearts are filled with the fear of Allah.”

(Bihār al-Anwār, Al-Irshad)

So do not tell me and others it is "due to extremities of people" just because your a love of this life and cannot give up your love for it, and you try to misguide others because you wish everyone to be like you. A weak lover of this life who cannot oppose his desires. 

"Have you seen the one who has taken as his Lord his own vein desires" Quran

"The root of all evil is the love of this world " Prophet Muhammad

Jabir (a.r.) relates from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) that he said,

“Is it sufficient for one to associate himself with Shiaism and say that, “I am a lover of Ahl ul-Bayt (a.s.)? By Allah, our Shia is not, but the one who fears Allah and obeys His Commands.”

(al-Kāfi)

Imam Musa al-Kadhim (a.s.) says:

“Our shias are only those who follow us (in every respect), walk in our footsteps and imitate our actions.”

(Bihār al-Anwār)

Edited by yukapuka2

Words of 4th Imam (munajat Zakireen):

"My God, love-mad hearts are enraptured by Thee, disparate intellects are brought together by knowing Thee,

hearts find no serenity except in remembering Thee, souls find no rest except in seeing Thee.

Thou art the glorified in every place, the worshipped at every time, the found at every moment, the called by every tongue,

the magnified in every heart!

I pray forgiveness from Thee for every pleasure but remembering Thee,

every ease but intimacy with Thee, every happiness but nearness to Thee,

every occupation but obeying Thee! "

Why do you think the 4th Imam prays for forgiveness from every pleasure but remembering Allah swt?

This should be pondered and reflected upon.

Words of 4th Imam (munajat Zakireen):

"My God, love-mad hearts are enraptured by Thee, disparate intellects are brought together by knowing Thee,

hearts find no serenity except in remembering Thee, souls find no rest except in seeing Thee.

Thou art the glorified in every place, the worshipped at every time, the found at every moment, the called by every tongue,

the magnified in every heart!

I pray forgiveness from Thee for every pleasure but remembering Thee,

every ease but intimacy with Thee, every happiness but nearness to Thee,

every occupation but obeying Thee! "

Why do you think the 4th Imam prays for forgiveness from every pleasure but remembering Allah swt?

This should be pondered and reflected upon.

Why did they pray for forgiveness if they were infallible? Because they wanted to humble themselves and not because they were sinners.

This is the same thing. Please don't become like yukapaka. We don't need any more counterproductive arrogants in society.

Sulayman had a kingdom and a palace with a floor made of glass with water underneath. Is that not worldly objects? Why didn't he get punished? He was infallible. He shows us that this dunya is okay to enjoy as long as you have the right intention.

let me teach you something about making an argument

talking without providing evidence is nothing short of opinion , and opinion is worthless unless you are an authoritative personality i.e you are a professor in religion or in this case an ayatollah

saying "imam ali said this because of the extremities of the time.." is just your opinion, besides why dont you read the hadith of the ascension

if you choose to indulge in this life and "lift" then you can do so, but calling other people wrong based upon no argument or logical evidence is a worthless argument

why dont you explain this hadith qudsi if your so correct in your stance and i am so crazy and "excessive"

"O Ahmad (S)! The faces of the ascetics are yellowish because of the exhaustion of the night and the fast of the day; their tongues tire except when mentioning Allah Almighty; their hearts are in their chests stabbed by their frequent opposition to their desires. They have made themselves lean because of being silent for so long. They willingly exert themselves not because they fear the fire, nor out of their eagerness for Paradise, but because they look into the domains of the heavens and the earth and come to know that Allah, the Praised and the most Exalted One, is worthy of being adored.”

O Ahmad (S)! Do not wear soft outfits, do not eat tasty food, and do not sleep on soft beds, for the nafs (evil-insinuating soul) is the haven of every evil and the companion of everything bad; you drag it to obey Allah while it drags you to disobey Him and opposes you when you try to obey Him. It obeys you in the doing of what you hate to do. It oppresses when satisfied, complains when hungry, is angry when you are impoverished, and it is arrogant when you are wealthy. It forgets when it achieves [worldly] greatness and is inattentive when it feels secure. It is the companion of the devil. The similitude of thenafs is like the ostrich: It eats a lot, and when it is charged, it does not fly. And it is like oleander: Its color is good and taste is bitter. O Ahmad (S)! Dislike life and its seekers, and love the Hereafter and its seekers.”

The Almighty said,

"Do so by staying aloof from people, by hating what is sweet and what is sour, by keeping your stomach and home empty from the wares of life.

O Ahmad (S)! Not everyone who says he loves Allah truly loves Me till he takes what only sustains him, wears less than what he really needs, sleeps prostrating, prolongs his standing [for prayers], takes to silence and relies on Me. He weeps a lot and laughs a little. He opposes his desires, takes the mosque as a home, knowledge as a companion, asceticism as a fellow, scholars as loved ones, the poor as companions, seeking My Pleasure, fleeing from the disobedient ones, keeping remembrance of Me, always praising Me, fulfilling his promise, remaining sincere to his word, his heart remaining pure, purifying himself with prayers, exerting himself in doing what is obligatory, desiring the rewards with Me, fearing My torment and remaining as a friend and companions of the ones whom I love.

O Ahmad (S)! Had a servant of Mine prayed as much as the [beings in the] heavens and the earth pray, and had he fasted as much as they fast, eating as angels eat [and angels do not eat any food], wearing as much as those who have no clothes wear, then I see in his heart as much love for the short life as the weight of an atom or as much as it is spacious, or coveting authority in it, ornaments or outfits, he shall not be My neighbor in My abode, and I shall take away from his heart any love for Me, and My peace be with you and My mercy, and all praise is due to Allآh, Lord of the worlds."

As you can see in hadith Qudsi, God describes those whom Imam Ali described are his followers, do you see the match? Bring me one or two arguments to support your case. You unfortunately are a lover of this life, a very ignorant one at that, and you do not understand that which i talk about, difficulty you hate, pleasures and tastes of this life you love, death you hate, and when somebody takes things to levels you do not understand, you call them crazy, the same way the people of the Prophets time callled him crazy.

Anyways unless you have something intelligent and evident based to say, dont say anything at all, nobody is interested in "opinion" and usually such "opinion" comes from uneducated person who never learnt the art of making a point.

yes any pleasure at ALL leads to blindness, without a doubt

And this is the hadith which you down played and made up some horrible excuse for its explanation, which is totally wrong and misguided what you said about it.

On a certain evening ‘Ali (a.s.) was departing from the mosque. The surroundings were bright due to the moonlight. He saw behind him a group of people walking towards him. He enquired as to who they were? They said: “We are your Shias.” ‘Ali (a.s.) looked at their faces carefully and said.

“Why is it that your faces do not exhibit any sign of you being a Shia?”.

“Master, what are the signs of a Shia?”

“Their faces are pale due to excessive worship and the fear of Allah, their backs are bent due to prolonged prayers, too much fasting causes their abdomen to touch their backbones, their lips become dry be repeating endless invocations, and their hearts are filled with the fear of Allah.”

(Bihār al-Anwār, Al-Irshad)

So do not tell me and others it is "due to extremities of people" just because your a love of this life and cannot give up your love for it, and you try to misguide others because you wish everyone to be like you. A weak lover of this life who cannot oppose his desires.

"Have you seen the one who has taken as his Lord his own vein desires" Quran

"The root of all evil is the love of this world " Prophet Muhammad

Jabir (a.r.) relates from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) that he said,

“Is it sufficient for one to associate himself with Shiaism and say that, “I am a lover of Ahl ul-Bayt (a.s.)? By Allah, our Shia is not, but the one who fears Allah and obeys His Commands.”

(al-Kāfi)

Imam Musa al-Kadhim (a.s.) says:

“Our shias are only those who follow us (in every respect), walk in our footsteps and imitate our actions.”

(Bihār al-Anwār)

1. You're not a prophet and you are ridiculed here because you act totally against Islam by committing haram acts against your body.

2. "The love of this world" means the attachment to this world with the wrong intentions. If I love this world because it is a blessing from Allah and because I look at it as a tool to serve Him with, this is good. It depends on what you classify as love.

3. That is not my opinion. It is the opinion of Ammar Nakshawani that Imam Ali (AS) did what he did due to his surrounding materialistic people. By the way "extremities" is not the correct term.

4. I'm sorry to say, you are mentally ill and should really see a psychiatrist.

Edited by BuggyLemon