Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AnaAmmar1

Best Person You Have Met So Far

Rate this topic

I don't remember what he looks like but he is very handsome , gentle and wise.

I know it was him , as he promised he will visit those that called upon him , through piety, :Duas and good works.

I know that he would have been with me through my difficult years and through the nights when I was up remembering his forefathers .

I know he visits the homes of those that are in constant remembrance of :Allah swt.

I know I have met him , through my dreams or in passing , not because I'm great or anything but because he takes care of his :Shia.

I think he is the best man that I have met , and if it was just a dream , than all i wish from :Allah swt that I get to meet him one day :Inshallah.

And I pray you all get to meet him and be his 313 :inshallah .

The best person I've met in my life is Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) without any doubt.

The more I read about him the more I felt drawn to him and he also drew closer to me until I could feel his presence and meet him in my dreams and awake. I could visualize his sayings and his works clearly. Through him I saw siraat al mustaqeem which is as fine as the siraat bridge of judgment day, and by seeing haqq I could fathom the pure oblivion I was in. He is like the bright north star in the dark night by help of which people can find guidance. He is like the full moon in the darkest of night. Through him one can find success and all good things. He is the sign of Allah. He is the biggest gift of Allah. He is the rope hanging from the sky by order of Allah, those who hold on to him will receive salvation, those who ignore him will be lost. He illuminates the forgotten path to Allah's mercies and favor. Had I not met him I would have been lost and fell prey to death that waits in ambush for us all.