Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muslim2010

Sunni Hadith For Names Of 12 Caliphs

Rate this topic

Hadith #2

ـ حديث إسحاق بن عمار عن الإمام الصادق (عليه السلام)، قال فيه: "وجدنا صحيفة بإملاء رسول الله وخط أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام)..." وذكر الكتاب الذي أشرنا إليه عند ذكر الحديث السابق 2).

(2) بحار الأنوار 36: 200

post-83202-0-85817100-1378016433_thumb.j post-83202-0-54988300-1378018066_thumb.j

Edited by TheIslamHistory

Hadith # 3

ـ . 3حديث اللوح الذي رآه جابر بن عبد الله الأنصاري عند الصديقة سيدة النساء فاطمة الزهراء (عليه السلام) المشتمل على أسماء الأئمة الاثني عشر (عليهم السلام)،والمتضمن ما رسم  في الكتاب السابق.

وقد روي بطرق متعددة عن بكر بن صالـح عن عبد الرحمن بن سالم

عن أبي بصير عن الإمام أبي عبد الله جعفر بن محمد الصادق (عليه السلام)).

1) الكافي 1: 527 ـ 528. بحار الأنوار 36: 195، 198.

post-83202-0-75505900-1378019784_thumb.jpost-83202-0-26954200-1378019653_thumb.jpost-83202-0-76603800-1378019655_thumb.jpost-83202-0-04035000-1378019658_thumb.jpost-83202-0-24111500-1378019660_thumb.j

And much more, But I don;t have time to to post them all,

http://www.alhakeem.com/arabic/pages/book.php?bcc=682&itg=4&bi=11&s=ct

and Considering the Book of Ghayba, of the Nisabori ( The Companion of Imam Al Rida and jawad (as), I Could not find it, But I think Its In Iraq Founded, but not sure, But many Books of the Companions have his book as a reference.

(salam)

@TheIslamHistory, all your posts are irrelevant.. my arabic is bit a weak ... so wuld be gr8 if u point me towards the right hadith where all 12 names are explicitly mentioned.. plz keep in mind i m not asking for the word "12" , but wht i m looking for a single authentic shia hadith which explicitly mention the name of all your imams..

@TheIslamHistory, all your posts are irrelevant.. my arabic is bit a weak ... so wuld be gr8 if u point me towards the right hadith where all 12 names are explicitly mentioned.. plz keep in mind i m not asking for the word "12" , but wht i m looking for a single authentic shia hadith which explicitly mention the name of all your imams..

Can you not see? Its right above you.

Also a link in below at the end.

You cant Download and approve of the References your Self:

I have approved 3-4 so far, if you read you can see their names have been mentioned.

(salam)

Hadith #4

32 ـ حديث غالب الجهني عن الإمام الباقر (عليه السلام) قال: "إن الأئمة بعد رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) بعدد نقباء بني إسرائيل، وكانوا اثني عشر. الفائز من والاهم، والهالك من عاداهم. لقد أخبرني أبي عن أبيه. قال: قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) لما أسري بي إلى السماء نظرت فإذا على ساق العرش مكتوب: لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله، أيدته بعلي..." ثم ذكر تمام الحديث بتغيير يسير (1).

33 ـ وقريب منه حديث جابر عن الإمام الباقر (عليه السلام) : "قلت له: يا ابن رسول الله، إن قوماً يقولون: إن الله تبارك وتعالى جعل الإمامة في عقب الحسن والحسين... ثم قال: يا جابر، إن الأئمة هم الذين نص عليهم رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) بالإمامة، وهم الذين قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) : لما أسري بي إلى السماء وجدت أساميهم مكتوبة على ساق العرش بالنور اثني عشر اسم. منهم علي، وسبطاه، وعلي، ومحمد، وجعفر، وموسى، وعلي، ومحمد، وعلي، والحسن،والحجة القائم. فهذه الأئمة من أهل بيت الصفوة والطهارة..." (2).

ويؤكدها حديث واثلة المتضمن لأمر الله تعالى للنبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) بالوصية لأمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) وقوله له: إن الأئمة من بعده اثنا عشر أمناء معصومون وأنه أراه أنوارهم، من دون أن يذكرهم بأسمائهم (3).

34 ـ حديث أبي هريرة في دخول الحسين (عليه السلام) على النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) بمحضر جماعة من الصحابة، واستبشار النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)به، وقوله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) : "اللهم إني أحبه، فأحبه، وأحب من يحبه، يا حسين أنت الإمام ابن الإمام أبو الأئمة تسعة من ولدك أئمة أبرار" ثم سؤال عبدالله بن مسعود عنهم،

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

(1) إثبات الهداة بالنصوص والمعجزات 2: 558 ـ 559. كفاية الأثر: 244 ـ 245. بحار الأنوار 36: 390.

(2) بحار الأنوار 36: 357. ينابيع المودة 3: 249.

(3) إثبات الهداة بالنصوص والمعجزات 2: 530.

post-83202-0-75505900-1378019784_thumb.jpost-83202-0-68901400-1378026542_thumb.j

Thanks brother TheIslamHistory, for presenting the marvelous proof from the books on 12 Imams from Shia and Sunni sources.

Nice work you do, in each thread.

Thank you brother, May Allah bless you and Protect you, Reward you for your Kindness.

(salam)

Certainly hadiths on 12 Imams / leaders / caliphs after the prophet are mentioned in both Sunna and Shia sources.

The names of those 12 leaders / Imams are mentioned in hadiths with Shia and Sunna sources.

The names of 12 leaders / caliphs of Sunna including their first 3 caliphs are not substantiated by any hadith. In the absence of such hadith the claim of sunna about their 12 caliphs is  certainly weaker.

Edited by skamran110

skamran110, on 09 Sept 2013 - 5:56 PM, said:snapback.png

The following are the names of 12 leaders / caliphs of Sunna:

1- Abubakr

2-Umar

3- Usman

4-Ali bin Abi Talib

5-Hassan bin Ali 

6-?

7-?

8-?

9-?

10-?

11-?

12-Al-Mahdi

The above given names are from Sunna for their 12 (rightly guided caliphs), they are just the names as there is no Single Hadith of the prophet saww ever mentioing those 12 names. These are based on guess, qiyas or ijma of sunni ulema. In the absence of any hadith these are just the names,without any authority.

The above given names are from Sunna for their 12 (rightly guided caliphs), they are just the names as there is no Single Hadith of the prophet saww ever mentioning those 12 names. These are based on guess, qiyas or ijma of sunni ulema. In the absence of any hadith these are just the names, without any authority. 

What does the Quran indicates for the names devised by the people?

[Hud] said, "Already have defilement and anger fallen upon you from your Lord. Do you dispute with me concerning [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has not sent down any authority? Then wait; indeed, I am with you among those who wait." (7:70)

So have you considered al-Lat and al-'UzzaAnd Manat, the third - the other one? (53:19,20)

They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance.(53:23)

Thus these names for 3 Idols and alike are devised by the fore fathers of the people without any authority, and they follow assumptions and conjectures. These names certainly do not have any authority for obeying them. 

skamran110, on 09 Sept 2013 - 5:56 PM, said:snapback.png

The above given names are from Sunna for their 12 (rightly guided caliphs), they are just the names as there is no Single Hadith of the prophet saww ever mentioning those 12 names. These are based on guess, qiyas or ijma of sunni ulema. In the absence of any hadith these are just the names, without any authority. 

(salam)

Brother you have misunderstood the Hadith of 12 RULERS, nowhere they are referred to as 'rightly guided 12 caliphs'. No such thing. It is just a prophecy of the Prophet (saw) that twelve RULERS (good or bad) will come and all of them are QURAISH and Islam will be dominant during their RULE. 

Some scholars like Mula Ali Qari and ibn Taymiyyah gave this list:

Abu Bakr
Umar
Uthman
Ali
Mu'awiya 
Yazid bin Mu'awiya
Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Walid bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Sulayman bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Umar bin Abdul Aziz
Yazid bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Hasham bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan

In my opinion the list is logical because all of these were from QURAISH, they were RULERS and Islam was dominant (strong and spreading rapidly through conquests etc) during their rule. 

One thing is for sure, it doesn't refer to Shia twelve Imams for tens of reasons. 

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah () say: Islam will continue to be triumphant until there have been twelve Caliphs. Then the Holy Prophet () said something which I could not understand. I asked my father: What did he say? He said: He has said that all of them (twelve Caliphs) will be from the Quraish.

حَدَّثَنَا هَدَّابُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ الأَزْدِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ سِمَاكِ بْنِ حَرْبٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ سَمُرَةَ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏"‏ لاَ يَزَالُ الإِسْلاَمُ عَزِيزًا إِلَى اثْنَىْ عَشَرَ خَلِيفَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ كَلِمَةً لَمْ أَفْهَمْهَا فَقُلْتُ لأَبِي مَا قَالَ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ كُلُّهُمْ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1821 d

In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 8

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 20, Hadith 4480

(deprecated numbering scheme)

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura that the Holy Prophet () said:

This order will continue to be dominant until there have been twelve Caliphs. The narrator says: Then he said something which I could not understand, and I said to my father: What did he say? My father told me that he said that all of them (Caliphs) would be from the Quraish.

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنْ دَاوُدَ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، عَنْ جَابِرِ، بْنِ سَمُرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ لاَ يَزَالُ هَذَا الأَمْرُ عَزِيزًا إِلَى اثْنَىْ عَشَرَ خَلِيفَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ تَكَلَّمَ بِشَىْءٍ لَمْ أَفْهَمْهُ فَقُلْتُ لأَبِي مَا قَالَ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ كُلُّهُمْ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference: Sahih Muslim 1821 e

In-book reference: Book 33, Hadith 9

USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 20, Hadith 4481

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said:

I joined the company of the Holy Prophet () with my father and I heard him say: This Caliphate will not end until there have been twelve Caliphs among them. The narrator said: Then he (the Holy Prophet) said something that I could not follow. I said to my father: What did he say? He said: He has said: All of them will be from the Quraish.

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ حُصَيْنٍ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ح وَحَدَّثَنَا رِفَاعَةُ بْنُ الْهَيْثَمِ الْوَاسِطِيُّ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدٌ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ الطَّحَّانَ - عَنْ حُصَيْنٍ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ، قَالَ دَخَلْتُ مَعَ أَبِي عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ إِنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ لاَ يَنْقَضِي حَتَّى يَمْضِيَ فِيهِمُ اثْنَا عَشَرَ خَلِيفَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ تَكَلَّمَ بِكَلاَمٍ خَفِيَ عَلَىَّ - قَالَ - فَقُلْتُ لأَبِي مَا قَالَ قَالَ ‏"‏ كُلُّهُمْ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1821 a

In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 5

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 20, Hadith 4477

It has been reported on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said:

I went with my father to the Messenger of Allah (may peeace be upon him) and I heard him say: This religion would continue to remain powerful and dominant until there have been twelve Caliphs. Then he added something which I couldn't catch on account of the noise of the people. I asked my father: What did he say? My father said: He has said that all of them will be from the Quraish.

حَدَّثَنَا نَصْرُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ الْجَهْضَمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ زُرَيْعٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عَوْنٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ عُثْمَانَ النَّوْفَلِيُّ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا أَزْهَرُ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عَوْنٍ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ، قَالَ انْطَلَقْتُ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَمَعِي أَبِي فَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ لاَ يَزَالُ هَذَا الدِّينُ عَزِيزًا مَنِيعًا إِلَى اثْنَىْ عَشَرَ خَلِيفَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ كَلِمَةً صَمَّنِيهَا النَّاسُ فَقُلْتُ لأَبِي مَا قَالَ قَالَ ‏"‏ كُلُّهُمْ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1821 f

In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 10

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 20, Hadith 4482

Narrated Jabir b. Samurah:

I heard the Messenger of Allah () say: This religion will continue to be strong till the time of twelve caliphs. The people then uttered: Allah is more great and uproared. He then silently a word which I could not understand. So I said to my father: What did he say, father ? He said: All of them will belong to Quraish.

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، حَدَّثَنَا دَاوُدُ، عَنْ عَامِرٍ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏"‏ لاَ يَزَالُ هَذَا الدِّينُ عَزِيزًا إِلَى اثْنَىْ عَشَرَ خَلِيفَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَكَبَّرَ النَّاسُ وَضَجُّوا ثُمَّ قَالَ كَلِمَةً خَفِيَّةً قُلْتُ لأَبِي يَا أَبَةِ مَا قَالَ قَالَ ‏"‏ كُلُّهُمْ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade   : Sahih (Al-Albani)              صحيح   (الألباني)                حكم     :

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4280

In-book reference : Book 38, Hadith 2

English translation : Book 37, Hadith 4267

Narrated 'Amr b. Suh'aib:

On his father's authority, said that his grandfather reported that the value of the blood-money at the time of the Messenger of Allah () was eight hundred dinars or eight thousand dirhams, and the blood-money for the people of the Book was half of that for Muslims.

He said: This applied till Umar (Allah be pleased with him) became caliph and he made a speech in which he said: Take note! Camels have become dear. So Umar fixed the value for those who possessed gold at one thousand dinars, for those who possessed silver at twelve thousand (dirhams), for those who possessed cattle at two hundred cows, for those who possessed sheep at two thousand sheep, and for those who possessed suits of clothing at two hundred suits. He left the blood-money for dhimmis (protected people) as it was, not raising it in proportion to the increase he made in the blood-wit.

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَكِيمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ عُثْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا حُسَيْنٌ الْمُعَلِّمُ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ شُعَيْبٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، قَالَ كَانَتْ قِيمَةُ الدِّيَةِ عَلَى عَهْدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثَمَانَمِائَةِ دِينَارٍ أَوْ ثَمَانِيَةَ آلاَفِ دِرْهَمٍ وَدِيَةُ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ يَوْمَئِذٍ النِّصْفُ مِنْ دِيَةِ الْمُسْلِمِينَ قَالَ فَكَانَ ذَلِكَ كَذَلِكَ حَتَّى اسْتُخْلِفَ عُمَرُ رَحِمَهُ اللَّهُ فَقَامَ خَطِيبًا فَقَالَ أَلاَ إِنَّ الإِبِلَ قَدْ غَلَتْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَفَرَضَهَا عُمَرُ عَلَى أَهْلِ الذَّهَبِ أَلْفَ دِينَارٍ وَعَلَى أَهْلِ الْوَرِقِ اثْنَىْ عَشَرَ أَلْفًا وَعَلَى أَهْلِ الْبَقَرِ مِائَتَىْ بَقَرَةٍ وَعَلَى أَهْلِ الشَّاءِ أَلْفَىْ شَاةٍ وَعَلَى أَهْلِ الْحُلَلِ مِائَتَىْ حُلَّةٍ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَتَرَكَ دِيَةَ أَهْلِ الذِّمَّةِ لَمْ يَرْفَعْهَا فِيمَا رَفَعَ مِنَ الدِّيَةِ ‏.‏

Grade   : Hasan (Al-Albani)             حسن   (الألباني)   حكم     :

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4542

In-book reference : Book 41, Hadith 49

English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4527

It has been narrated on the authority of Amir b. Sa'd b. Abu Waqqas who said:

I wrote (a letter) to Jabir b. Samura and sent it to him through my servant Nafi', asking him to inform me of something he had heard from the Messenger of Allah (). He wrote to me (in reply): I heard the Messenger of Allah () say on Friday evening, the day on which al-Aslami was stoned to death (for committing adultery): The Islamic religion will continue until the Hour has been established, or you have been ruled over by twelve Caliphs, all of them being from the Quraish. also heard him say: A small force of the Muslims will capture the white palace, the police of the Persian Emperor or his descendants. I also heard him say: Before the Day of Judgment there will appear (a number of) impostors. You are to guard against them. I also heard him say: When God grants wealth to any one of you, he should first spend it on himself and his family (and then give it in charity to the poor). I heard him (also) say: I will be your forerunner at the Cistern (expecting your arrival).

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، وَأَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا حَاتِمٌ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ - عَنِ الْمُهَاجِرِ بْنِ مِسْمَارٍ، عَنْ عَامِرِ بْنِ سَعْدِ بْنِ أَبِي وَقَّاصٍ، قَالَ كَتَبْتُ إِلَى جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ مَعَ غُلاَمِي نَافِعٍ أَنْ أَخْبِرْنِي بِشَىْءٍ، سَمِعْتَهُ مِنْ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فَكَتَبَ إِلَىَّ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَوْمَ جُمُعَةٍ عَشِيَّةَ رُجِمَ الأَسْلَمِيُّ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ لاَ يَزَالُ الدِّينُ قَائِمًا حَتَّى تَقُومَ السَّاعَةُ أَوْ يَكُونَ عَلَيْكُمُ اثْنَا عَشَرَ خَلِيفَةً كُلُّهُمْ مِنْ قُرَيْشٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ عُصَيْبَةٌ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ يَفْتَتِحُونَ الْبَيْتَ الأَبْيَضَ بَيْتَ كِسْرَى أَوْ آلِ كِسْرَى ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ إِنَّ بَيْنَ يَدَىِ السَّاعَةِ كَذَّابِينَ فَاحْذَرُوهُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ إِذَا أَعْطَى اللَّهُ أَحَدَكُمْ خَيْرًا فَلْيَبْدَأْ بِنَفْسِهِ وَأَهْلِ بَيْتِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ أَنَا الْفَرَطُ عَلَى الْحَوْضِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1822 a

In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 11

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 20, Hadith 4483

(salam)

Brother you have misunderstood the Hadith of 12 RULERS, nowhere they are referred to as 'rightly guided 12 caliphs'. No such thing. It is just a prophecy of the Prophet (saw) that twelve RULERS (good or bad) will come and all of them are QURAISH and Islam will be dominant during their RULE. 

Some scholars like Mula Ali Qari and ibn Taymiyyah gave this list:

Abu Bakr
Umar
Uthman
Ali
Mu'awiya 
Yazid bin Mu'awiya
Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Walid bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Sulayman bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Umar bin Abdul Aziz
Yazid bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
Hasham bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan

In my opinion the list is logical because all of these were from QURAISH, they were RULERS and Islam was dominant (strong and spreading rapidly through conquests etc) during their rule. 

One thing is for sure, it doesn't refer to Shia twelve Imams for tens of reasons. 

Yazid bin Mu'awiya  :huh: 

Yes. Even though he was a corrupt person but Islam was dominant and strong and spreading rapidly. 

so your saying We can have a corrupt Person to guide the affairs of the Islamic Ummah?

Sorry Brother, but this is Illogical.

وَ لَكِنّ اللّهَ يُسلِّط رُسلَهُ عَلى مَن يَشاءُ

…but Allah gives authority to His apostles over whomsoever He wishes (59:6)

so your saying We can have a corrupt Person to guide the affairs of the Islamic Ummah?

Sorry Brother, but this is Illogical.

وَ لَكِنّ اللّهَ يُسلِّط رُسلَهُ عَلى مَن يَشاءُ

…but Allah gives authority to His apostles over whomsoever He wishes (59:6)

I never said that brother.