Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Shocking: Men Gets Shot Saying: "isha Is 2 Rakat"

Rate this topic

Asaalamu alaykum

First of all: Lahnatullah over these people who did this.

This video shows armed men from Iraq.. Anyways, these men ask three men "Do you pray" - and... "How many rakats is that and that salah" - where they each answer wrong e.g one saying, that ishaa is 2 rakat etc. 

a moment after, they are told to sit down, and then the armed man shot them. 

+ He actually say in the start "are you sunni" ?

What is this for a world we're living in? I hope people can explain more on this video, what it is saying and why etc.

WARNING: DON'T SEE THE LAST PART FROM 7.50 - IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE TO WATCH THESE TYPES OF VIDEOS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2kIuMEcY5B8&nomobile=1&hl=da&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=DK

Edited by Ali-F

This is how the Sunni khilafa was 1400 years ago - during the reigns of Muawiya, Yazid, Hajjaj, etc and this is what the Sunnis want ... in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq,.....across all mideast....establish a khilafah where they can rule on their whims and facies, kill and maim people even on slightest pretext. I am not talking about the sunni lay people....they hardly even know what satanic cult they follow but I am talking about their scholars & rulers. I know majority of the sunnis do not condemn such killings but I sincerely hope any Sunnis watching this video atleast ponder on their belief system.

This is how the Sunni khilafa was 1400 years ago - during the reigns of Muawiya, Yazid, Hajjaj, etc and this is what the Sunnis want ... in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq,.....across all mideast....establish a khilafah where they can rule on their whims and facies, kill and maim people even on slightest pretext. I am not talking about the sunni lay people....they hardly even know what satanic cult they follow but I am talking about their scholars & rulers. I know majority of the sunnis do not condemn such killings but I sincerely hope any Sunnis watching this video atleast ponder on their belief system.

It is an insult to equate Sunnism with these ignorant psychopathic scum. What "scholars and rulers" are you talking about anyways? Unlike the Shia, we do not have rulers who we are obligated to follow. And you think Shias have never committed murders like this? Shias in Iraq used to gun down women for not covering up. It's not because "shiism is a satanic cult" it's because they are murderers who just use religion as an excuse to do what they enjoy doing.

EDIT: What I said before was incorrect, they are not Christians, they are Alawites. Are Alawites different from Shia then? Because a Shia would know how to pray I'm assuming.. Either way, it's all the same, the murder of civilians is never justified.

Edited by Jund al Haq

It is an insult to equate Sunnism with these ignorant psychopathic scum. What "scholars and rulers" are you talking about anyways? Unlike the Shia, we do not have rulers who we are obligated to follow. And you think Shias have never committed murders like this? Shias in Iraq used to gun down women for not covering up. It's not because "shiism is a satanic cult" it's because they are murderers who just use religion as an excuse to do what they enjoy doing.

If I heard correctly, these men are Christians. That is why they don't know how to pray. Whether you are Shia or Sunni, there is no question that the Prophet(phuh) never condoned the murder of people simply for not being Muslim.

I agree with you.

Brother, maybe you should go to the sunni forums available online such as Ummah.com and Islamic- forum and see for yourself the disgusting fatwas they condone about suicide bombing and terrorism.

You are right though, the prophet never condoned the murder of people for not being Muslims. The salafi/wahhabi cult says otherwise though. I know most Sunnis are peaceful people and good people, but they should be aware of what is happening with the extremist authorities establishing their rule over the rest of the Ummah.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?372653-Taliban-Extremism-Sickening-Tatics

Read through that and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by BuggyLemon

EDIT: What I said before was incorrect, they are not Christians, they are Alawites. Are Alawites different from Shia then? Because a Shia would know how to pray I'm assuming.. Either way, it's all the same, the murder of civilians is never justified.

I agree with you and I apologize. It was wrong on my part..

But as another brother has pointed out, just take a look at some of your forums or visit mosques funded by the wahhabis (Suadi, Qatar, etc) and you will see how much hatred a lot of the sunnis have and how they ignore such things.

Shias in Iraq used to gun down women for not covering up. It's not because "shiism is a satanic cult" it's because they are murderers who just use religion as an excuse to do what they enjoy doing.

When and where in Iraq particularly this happened? 

Edited by Dhulfikar

Funny how all the pro-rebels who scream and shout how legit they are on SC do Taqiyyah and hide when tons of videos like these emerge.

The audacity of these scums to put a nasheed right when they are blasting their heads off will sure be interesting as to wait awaits them in the HereAfter.

The YouTube comments below the videos are like these scums, they are no different than Banu Umayyah and the atrocities they committed.

Edited by GreyMatter

Funny how all the pro-rebels who scream and shout how legit they are on SC do Taqiyyah and hide when tons of videos like these emerge.

The audacity of these scums to put a nasheed right when they are blasting their heads off will sure be interesting as to wait awaits them in the HereAfter.

The YouTube comments below the videos are like these scums, they are no different than Banu Umayyah and the atrocities they committed.

Nasheeds and Quran... Astagfirullah. The comments are horrific...

I read many news reports during the period following the Iraq war about things like that happening in Basra province. There were also many incidence exactly like the one in this video, where Shia death squads checked people's passports and shot them if they were Sunni.

It is very ignorant to think that people of one religious group are all innocent and never commit crimes.

^ again.. prove it - a video please, clearly there are ample videos of the sunni extremists.

(CNSNews.com) - Sunni Muslim terrorists committed “about 70 percent” of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year, according to a report by the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).

The information comes from the 2011 NCTC Report on Terrorism, which is based on information available as of March 12, 2012.

Sunni extremists accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third consecutive year,” the report says. “More than 5,700 incidents were attributed to Sunni extremists, accounting for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of all fatalities.”

The report says that in 2011, a total of 10,283 terrorism attacks across the world killed 12,533 people. Terrorism also is blamed for 25,903 injuries and 5,554 kidnappings.

According to NCTC, of the 12,533 terrorism-related deaths worldwide, 8,886 were perpetrated by “Sunni extremists,” 1,926 by “secular/political/anarchist” groups, 1,519 by “unknown” factions, 170 by a category described as “other”, and 77 by “Neo-Nazi/Fascist/White Supremacist” groups.

^please note that incidents of shia extremist terrorist attacks are so rare/minimal they were not even listed - where as even attacks by white supremists were listed even though they only accounted 170 total reported world wide attacks.

The reality is clear for any one who is actually looking at the facts...

It,s on the international road in Anbar province 

Any news about it? Because it is hard to believe in such a statement, because it is well know that in Iraq, people are allowed to have no Hijab.

Gunmen kill 3 Syrian truck drivers in Iraq

Any information who are these Gunmens?

Edited by Dhulfikar

What I noticed were the new Toyota Torpedoes the murderers are driving.

Toyota sells in 3 Levant countries, but has been in the GCC countries since 1955.

So no sourcing of the vehicles without the VIN numbers.

Edited by hasanhh

It,s on the international road in Anbar province 

Any news about it? Because it is hard to believe in such a statement, because it is well know that in Iraq, people are allowed to have no Hijab.

Any information who are these Gunmens?

Brother, I think you're confused. He is referring to the murders of the 3 nusayri truck drivers.