Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Nasrallah: Blaming Sunnis For Bombing = Israeli

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3S0hmSKSGI&feature=c4-overview&list=UU2PtSAPyEgn0cnYzJZKHKiw

Hezbollah's Leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah: 'Whoever Blames Sunnis for Beirut Terror Attack, is an Israeli'

(With English Subtitles)

This is a subtitled excerpt from a speech delivered on 16/08/13.

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheKeysToEternity

• Veteran Member

Well, you like it or not, they follow one of the 4 Sunni schools of thought in fiqh and haqeeda!!! They could be 'Israeli-agents Sunnis' or 'Takfiri-Sunnis' or 'sectarian-Sunnis'... but one thing that we cannot hide is that they come from the branch of Sunni-Islam!

I don't see any Takfiri Shia blowing mosques, Churches, bombing civilians in restaurants or shopping centers or declaring 'halal' the blood of innocent people only because of belonging to a different sect or religion... the same way I don't see any Christian Takfiri, a Jew who is doing it (the case of Israeli or any other regime separated).

We can sit here all day and say al-Zawahir is not Sunni... well he is Sunni...

Al-zarqawi was not Sunni, well he was Sunni...

Mursi is not Sunni, he clearly is Sunni,

Hamas is not Sunni, well it is Sunni....

Sheikh Yousuf Qaradhawi is not Sunni...he is Sunni, not only that but he is a Sunni scholar,

Ahrour is not Sunnis, he is a Sunni, and a scholar amongst Sunnis...

Ikhwan is Sunni...

Tahrik Taliban is Sunni...

Erdogan is Sunni,

Asir is Sunni, and FSA in Syria is Sunni...

What kind of Sunni? That is a different issue to discuss in the next step!

Sunnis cannot be killers? It is like God purified the Sunni sect and everyone in this sect is either pious Muslim or a peaceful angel? I don't think so... the most radicals, extremists, ignorant, and terrorist killers nowadays come from Sunni branches and communities... we like it or not!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Just because you say you "follow" a certain school of thought does not mean that you are necessarily a part of it.

Just because someone says they are Sunni doesn't mean they are. Just cause someone says they are Shia doesn't mean they are. 

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Just because you say you "follow" a certain school of thought does not mean that you are necessarily a part of it.

Just because someone says they are Sunni doesn't mean they are. Just cause someone says they are Shia doesn't mean they are. 

(wasalam)

Wasalam,

This method is not going to solve the problem... BY HIDING IT, by it I mean the (problems coming from the Sunni side)... I lived in many different countries and mostly amongst Sunnis and I know WHO THEY ARE.... from good ones to bad ones, to Takfiris and to not so Takfiris, to medium Takfiris to extrem Takfiris to secular ones, from Suffis to Salafis, from Wahabis to Deobandis, from Hanafis to Malikis... and their attitudes towards Shias as a whole!!!!! Their desire for freedom and justice as a whole, their ignorance in politics as a whole, their backwardness in religion and modernization and the ideas as a whole...

[saudi money and freedom from (its masters, the Zionists) for the last 5 decades and in the last 10 years or so, the role of social media (easily establishing Tv and radio shows and programs, the internet, chatrooms, forums, then youtube and now facebook and twitter)...and the fitna-paid media outlets on Tv or the internet. they all played a very NEGATIVE role in radicalizing the Sunnis and pushing them towards maddness.... especially when the region where they live, from south Asia to the ME to North Africa, there is a huge interest and struggle between the powers on how to control them... keep them busy in wars and madness and keept them ignorant by pumping billions of dollars, millions of weapons and thousands of different ideas and hundreds of agendas...And always the easy target been the Shias (to position Shias as the main enemy and a true goal for them) in order to keep these little monafiqeen and jahilheen in line and busy to loot them in thousands of different ways]..

YES, I AM TALKING ABOUT SUNNIS....

They do NOT FALL FROM THE SKIES... They come from the SUNNI communities...

They do not follow Hinduism or Ismailiaism or any other ism.... They are followers of Ahle Sunnah wal Jamaha... and they follow the sects, they worship within those sects regulations and they belong to the Sunni community as a whole... we call them aliens from the sky with no religion and etc... is just not true! playing politics and convering for them is not going to resolve any issue... I am not speaking from a sectarian position,  any neutral person could tell you the same.

Edited by Noah-
  • Advanced Member

Well, you like it or not, they follow one of the 4 Sunni schools of thought in fiqh and haqeeda!!! They could be 'Israeli-agents Sunnis' or 'Takfiri-Sunnis' or 'sectarian-Sunnis'... but one thing that we cannot hide is that they come from the branch of Sunni-Islam!

I don't see any Takfiri Shia blowing mosques, Churches, bombing civilians in restaurants or shopping centers or declaring 'halal' the blood of innocent people only because of belonging to a different sect or religion... the same way I don't see any Christian Takfiri, a Jew who is doing it (the case of Israeli or any other regime separated).

We can sit here all day and say al-Zawahir is not Sunni... well he is Sunni...

Al-zarqawi was not Sunni, well he was Sunni...

Mursi is not Sunni, he clearly is Sunni,

Hamas is not Sunni, well it is Sunni....

Sheikh Yousuf Qaradhawi is not Sunni...he is Sunni, not only that but he is a Sunni scholar,

Ahrour is not Sunnis, he is a Sunni, and a scholar amongst Sunnis...

Ikhwan is Sunni...

Tahrik Taliban is Sunni...

Erdogan is Sunni,

Asir is Sunni, and FSA in Syria is Sunni...

What kind of Sunni? That is a different issue to discuss in the next step!

Sunnis cannot be killers? It is like God purified the Sunni sect and everyone in this sect is either pious Muslim or a peaceful angel? I don't think so... the most radicals, extremists, ignorant, and terrorist killers nowadays come from Sunni branches and communities... we like it or not!

So your blaming Sunnis? Then according to one of the "resistance" leaders, you are a an Israeli.

Damn I always sensed it, but now I am sure.

• Veteran Member

It is possible that these blasts have been performed by israeli agents, bypassing their takfiri supporters.

What is so difficult in causing a blast in a busy street, when you have an unimaginable supply of explosives?

Edited by alisayyed
  • Advanced Member

I'm sorry to say, but I fear the Sayed is bending over backwards too far this time in the name of wahda. The Sunni world has increasingly become Salified. There are far too few real Sunnah who are willing to label Salafis/Wahabis as being outside of the fold of Tasanoon. Salafism has become mainstream and the Sayed is addressing an ever diminishing minority of "real" Sunnah. Is anyone from the other side listening anymore?

I don't think many are listening now. In 2006, most Sunnis admired Hizb and Nasrallah was extremely popular in the Sunni World.

After the Syrian revolution, everything changed. Things back in 2006 seem way too different today.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(wasalam)

Ws,

I beg to differ brother. When someone says he is a Sunni, then he is a Sunni. We aren't talking about the technicalities of faith here but the appelation what one identifies with. I wonder if a Shia would blow himself up like these takfiris, how many Sunnis will come out in defence to say he isn't really a Shia.. (?)

• Veteran Member

So your blaming Sunnis? Then according to one of the "resistance" leaders, you are a an Israeli.

You did not get the point... I say, that Terrorists are part and the problem of Sunni Islam...  he says it is Takfiris, like FSA, Jabatul Nusra, Alqaida, and their sister groups in Lebanon who are somehow not Sunni anymore... And according to your beliefs, tell me, you don't consider these people as Sunnis?

You accept everything Sh. Nasrallah says? I thought you were the one accusing him of killing your bros in Syria? And that he was wronged by going into Syria?

ANYHOW, tell me who are these Takfiris whom he refuses to call them Sunnis? Are they part of the Sunni world or not? For example Yousuf Al-Qaradhawi is Sunni or Christian or Ismailia? FSA and Nusra and Ikhwan? And Saudis who fund these ppl and operations? Saudi and Egyptian scholars who issue fatwas?

• Advanced Member

I guess I see where you're coming from Noah.

Ws,

I beg to differ brother. When someone says he is a Sunni, then he is a Sunni. We aren't talking about the technicalities of faith here but the appelation what one identifies with. I wonder if a Shia would blow himself up like these takfiris, how many Sunnis will come out in defence to say he isn't really a Shia.. (?)

Meh probably not many.

Granted I'm not trying to defend anyone who commits any act like that. 

True I guess we would classify them as Sunni's. 

• Advanced Member

I guess I see where you're coming from Noah.

Meh probably not many.

Granted I'm not trying to defend anyone who commits any act like that. 

True I guess we would classify them as Sunni's. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you're defending the Sunnis with the statement you made previously. I was just trying to make a point.

• Advanced Member

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you're defending the Sunnis with the statement you made previously. I was just trying to make a point.

No problem. It's perfectly fine. And you made a very valid point. :D

With that being said.

Anyone who commits atrocities regardless of faith or whatever deserves to be condemned.

• Advanced Member

Yaa Mossad54321 !!! If this is not a case of the pot calling the kettle "black", then I don't know what is! Even a Zionist mujassim like yourself knows that Hizbullah was not responsible for the explosions outside the Takfiri temples.

Why don't you go back to ogling videos of children (sorry, that's shabiha thugs to you) being executed by your freedom fighters, or Christian priests being slowly beheaded with blunt kitchen knives on YouTube, and stop polluting our threads?

• Advanced Member

These blasts can only benefit two.

1. Asad: the sectarian conflict in Lebanon will weaken the FSA even further as they cannot withstand fighting in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt etc. They have already lost at least half of their strength and it will make iot easier for Asad , hizbollah and Iran to tackle them divided.

2. Israel: if their recent incursions were to transport bombs then syed is right in what he says. As a attack on shia neighbourhood and a salafi mosque points towards creating a sectarian conflict in Lebanon so as to prevent hizballah from helping Asad. If this is the plan then it is childish; hizballah and Iran would obviously have a backup plan for this obviously expected scenario.

Whoever were the mediators, if salafi then they have no regard for the common muslim man in poverty and if it is the government then they aren't worth a vote in next election.

• Advanced Member

Aslamalaykum,

I wonder if a Shia would blow himself up like these takfiris, how many Sunnis will come out in defence to say he isn't really a Shia.. (?)

That's the difference between the followers of Imam Ali a.s and Mu'awiyaa l.a

I'm sorry to say, but I fear the Sayed is bending over backwards too far this time in the name of wahda.

I beg to differ brother, let's just say that Sayyed is far sighted than any one of us here.

• Advanced Member

Ws,

Really? No wonder the entire world relates Islam to terrorism. The media said so and the rest followed ...

I beg to differ brother, let's just say that Sayyed is far sighted than any one of us here.

Exactly this. People aren't seeing the bigger picture here.

• Advanced Member

In this current sensitive, historic stage, the most dangerous talk that can be put forward is such talk that was offered in this thread.

This talk must make Israelis reading such threads on Shia Chat smirk while sitting comfortably in their chairs, delighted to see that there are those who are so vigorously arguing with this logic within Shia circles, making it their goal to 'prove' that Shias and Sunnis must go towards bloodshed and confrontation throughout the world.

There are many Sunnis who still view Palestine as the central cause, and who do not subscribe to the Takfiri extremist thought, which is in fact not Sunni at all. The one who unjustly kills and does takfir of other Muslims, the one who blows up Sunni and Shia mosques throughout the Muslim world, the one who kills thousands of Sunnis and Shias throughout the Muslim world, the one who is created, funded, and ultimately directed by Saudi Arabia and the U.S, CANNOT be Sunni.

Our goal must be to support and unite with Sunni brothers and sisters who reject Takfiri thought, and who still view Palestine as the main cause, and who view Israel as the real enemy. We must continue to work and hope that other Sunnis will see the rightfulness of this path which seeks the strength and unity of the Muslim Ummah.

Any other talk serves Israel, period.

• Veteran Member

^Brother lets cut all the trees because they could serve Israel and Israelis living there will benefit...especially those in Palestine and Lebanon or Egypt..

How long do Shias or how long more Shias should keep themselves hostage because of this logic? We should do nothing and blame Sunni-Shia equally else it is going to create rifts and from that Israel will benefit...

What about if someone argue that Hizb going into Syria also caused some sectarian side effects and Israel is really enjoying that!!! Shouldn't Hizb stay home to make sure Israel doesn't enjoy that war or Hizb did a right thing by going into Lebanon to save thousands of innocent lives and preventing the complete fallout of Syria at the hands of Takfiris?

If someone blow this or that, if someone doing x or y.... we like it or not, that someone is coming from Sunni school of thought... period.

Saudi is not Sunni, but Kafir?

Qatar is not Sunni, but Kafir?

Turkey is not Sunni, but Kafir?

10s of other Sunni countries are Kafir?

Even Hamas and Jihad are siding with Takfiris in Syria, are they Kafir as well, Christians or Sunni?

Qaradhawi, Ahrour? Saudi clerics? Egyptian clerics?

Ikhwan is Hindu?

Oh wait, I should not point out they are Sunnis, somehow Israel is going to get happy!

We cannot live the rest of our lives to 'restict everyone on one thing and that is to upset Israel' even if it is going to take the entire Shia population to suffer and lose their communities and countries, face massacres and etc...

Palestine should be a central point for Sunnis mainly... Palestinians call me Kafir-Rafidhi/Majoosi, and what not... I lost sympathy for Palestinian cause long ago! And there is no hope on every single political movement in that country.... let the Saddam followers, the Zarqawi mourners, the FSA allies, and the Nusra trainers to deal with Israel themselves...

Edited by Noah-
  • Advanced Member

There is seriously something wrong with how Syed Nassrullah thinks, I have a great deal of respect for him but to cast out those Shii's who genuinely believe that Sunnis are responsible for the current mayhem will not help him.

Neither there is any far-sightedness in this regard. 90% or more of the Sunnis have already thrown Hezbollah out of their hearts for supporting the Bathist Regime of Bashar Al-Assad. Now I hear Hizbullat and Hizbul Shaytan. The idea of the so-called Unity of the Ummah has been shattered by the on-going conflict in Syria.  All of Iran's effort on Unity is also been squandered.

The Sunni states and Iran do not have a common foreign policy, so Unity is an illusion which cannot be achieved in the near future. The Wahabis continue to dominate ASWJ and spread terror. They assassinate any real Sunni scholar apposing them, the masses are held hostage under their deviant banner. 

Al-Jazeera reported KSA purchased cluster bombs from USA, KSA was the same country that criticised Syria for using cluster bombs, now will they use it on their local Shii population as a means of collective punishment. This is what I fear, when they start losing the war in Syria, the Wahabis would target any living Shii they can find as means of revenge. They will hold the Shiis hostage (Shiis in Al-Ahsa)  and bargain with Iran and Hezbollah to end their involvement in Syria.   

• Advanced Member

Really? No wonder the entire world relates Islam to terrorism. The media said so and the rest followed ...

I'm not very sure what point in my post were you arguing on.

Also, the world claiming about Muslims being terrorists is totally different than Muslims calling themselves terrorists.

Problem with Br. Noah thinking is: Unlike Hizb and maybe in Iraq in some places, there is no other Shia force or faction which would guarantee Sunni safety at the hands of Takfiris or who provide active protection and leadership to the Lamb (the Sunnis lol).

The theory and rhetoric of differentiating Sunnis with Takfiris works (it really does) where there are minority of secular Sunnis protected by Shias who are sick and tired of their religion being hijacked by Takfiris and want to live in peace with Shias. Lebanon is one such place so Sayed is right for what he says for Lebanon. Same goes for Iraq too, majority Shia providing protection and security to local Sunnis at the hands of takfiri tormentors would work there too. Remember most common (trash like) people, who fly in the direction of the wind, would pick right over wrong as long as they are protected and looked after for. Sunnis are definitely one such people who when given protection, security, and intellectual feed by Shias would oppose Takfiris.

This is where Noah's "call a spade a spade" model work:

Now you take this 'sunni innocence' model and apply in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Hjaz, nope, nope nope, it won't work. Again until Shia there establish a FORCE to reckon with which actively supports the secular Sunnis, this talk of 'no Sunnis didn't do that 'no that self exploder can not be Sunni', 'no Sunni can kill children in hostpital' is just a fluff talk coming out of a weak, minority, and scared Shia community. Sunnis there laugh at this idea in their hearts as they see a bunch of weaklings "begging" to ask for recognition from the BIG BROTHER SUNNI to include little brother Shia in the game too and consider Shias a Muslim who should not be killed as much as they kill local Christians.

In places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Hijaz, the Shia policy should be to loudly and vehemently say that "Sunnis did it" so secular Sunnis either leave their sect and become Shia or become even more secular and do what they are doing to Takfiris in Egypt.

I agree, there is no religious Sunni left in the world who is not Takfiri anymore. Almost all religious Sunnis at one point or the other are Takfiris and could be a self exploder given the right amount of TNT and a small Shia gathering they could get their hands on.

• Advanced Member

It does not benefit the Shia in particular or the Ummah in general if an all out war is declared between Shia and Sunni, regardless of how bad things get.

There is a silent majority within the Sunnis that has not taken up any arms within Syria, or performed takfir on the Shia. By declaring the 'Sunnis' as the enemy, you will inadvertently cause this mass of people to feel alienated and to possibly speed up their rising up against you.

The Sayyid (ha) has therefore taken the middle ground. He has incorporated the term 'Takfiri', which is, alhumdulillah, considered a dirty word by most Muslims. By declaring war on the 'Takfiris' he is not alienating any neutral party, nor ignoring the open enemy of mankind. 

The Sayyid (ha) continues to make the case that the 'takfiris' are enemies not only to the Shia, but that they have killed more Sunnis then any other group. I believe this approach of Sayyid Hassan (ha) is a lot more far sighted and beneficial for all. Its very difficult for a Sunni to defend the actions of a takfiri without proving himself a terrorist lol

The beauty of the term is that is refers to a specific group within the Sunnis, without upsetting them all.

• Advanced Member

In this current sensitive, historic stage, the most dangerous talk that can be put forward is such talk that was offered in this thread.

This talk must make Israelis reading such threads on Shia Chat smirk while sitting comfortably in their chairs, delighted to see that there are those who are so vigorously arguing with this logic within Shia circles, making it their goal to 'prove' that Shias and Sunnis must go towards bloodshed and confrontation throughout the world.

There are many Sunnis who still view Palestine as the central cause, and who do not subscribe to the Takfiri extremist thought, which is in fact not Sunni at all. The one who unjustly kills and does takfir of other Muslims, the one who blows up Sunni and Shia mosques throughout the Muslim world, the one who kills thousands of Sunnis and Shias throughout the Muslim world, the one who is created, funded, and ultimately directed by Saudi Arabia and the U.S, CANNOT be Sunni.

Our goal must be to support and unite with Sunni brothers and sisters who reject Takfiri thought, and who still view Palestine as the main cause, and who view Israel as the real enemy. We must continue to work and hope that other Sunnis will see the rightfulness of this path which seeks the strength and unity of the Muslim Ummah.

Any other talk serves Israel, period.

Have you been to Sunni forums? Go there, tell them you're Shia, and see the hate you will get.

There is seriously something wrong with how Syed Nassrullah thinks, I have a great deal of respect for him but to cast out those Shii's who genuinely believe that Sunnis are responsible for the current mayhem will not help him.

Neither there is any far-sightedness in this regard. 90% or more of the Sunnis have already thrown Hezbollah out of their hearts for supporting the Bathist Regime of Bashar Al-Assad. Now I hear Hizbullat and Hizbul Shaytan. The idea of the so-called Unity of the Ummah has been shattered by the on-going conflict in Syria.  All of Iran's effort on Unity is also been squandered.

The Sunni states and Iran do not have a common foreign policy, so Unity is an illusion which cannot be achieved in the near future. The Wahabis continue to dominate ASWJ and spread terror. They assassinate any real Sunni scholar apposing them, the masses are held hostage under their deviant banner. 

Al-Jazeera reported KSA purchased cluster bombs from USA, KSA was the same country that criticised Syria for using cluster bombs, now will they use it on their local Shii population as a means of collective punishment. This is what I fear, when they start losing the war in Syria, the Wahabis would target any living Shii they can find as means of revenge. They will hold the Shiis hostage (Shiis in Al-Ahsa)  and bargain with Iran and Hezbollah to end their involvement in Syria.   

Maybe SHN was talking out of taqiyyah.

And it seems we should ask the Sunnis to slit our throats for the so-called unity.

Also, Sunnis would side with Satan himself against the Shias, so they don't care if they are being pawns in Israel's hands.