Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Press Tv Creates Third Youtube Channel After Bans

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Youtube had stopped Presstv from having access to their Official channel, without providing an explanation.

Presstv created another channel.

Now, again, without providing any relevant explanation, Youtube has restricted Presstv's second Channel Page.

In response, Presstv has created their third channel.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/20/319607/youtube-attacks-press-tv-again/

It is time that Iran create a youtube like video sharing website.

Or maybe they can simply allow mehr.ir to be translated.in English. I am sure it will get a huge response.

• Advanced Member

Actions like this will eventually prove to be youtubes downfall...once upon a time BBC and CNN were seen as reasonable sources to obtain your news Information from, and they had massive control of the world market, however after decades of abusing their stranglehold on news broadcasting market, where they broadcast continuous biased propaganda, they now find that their share of the market has dropped dramatically, due to many different types of alternative media to choose from, that broadcast highly contrasting points of views to theirs.

• Veteran Member

Maybe this will send a message to the Hashemi/Khatami/Rohani cabal that being nice to these guys means nothing... 

Youtube had stopped Presstv from having access to their Official channel, without providing an explanation.

Now, again, without providing any relevant explanation, Youtube has restricted Presstv's second Channel Page.

Or maybe they can simply allow mehr.ir to be translated.in English. I am sure it will get a huge response.

• Advanced Member

Maybe this will send a message to the Hashemi/Khatami/Rohani cabal that being nice to these guys means nothing... 

No. you have to be nice, as Jesus said, the other cheek.

But you also have to do this, ie

The Iranian scientists need to do their part of the Ummah and sit down and work hard to implement manufacturing technology of hard disk and silicon and then share and distribute to other countries under a non-capitalist and altruistic arrangement and use that to build an iranian youtube like data center with multiple redundancy.

The other cheek not because you are weak, but because you are drunk in the wine of the love the Almighty. Work hard in the love of the Almighty for good, for peace, for service, and for the truth.

Derive ALL your motivation for each and every thing from the Love and He shall illuminate your path for every GOOD deed.

Edited by Askari1
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

It is not just PressTV that the corporate West has limited.

Now Al-Jazeera satellite is block over a "contract dispute" by AT&T.

They companies are trying to force Al-Jazeera onto cable only, so the cable companies might pick up more customers. Not with me, they don't.

• Advanced Member

Why bicker. Are the muslims ever united? I have done extensive research and one of the most self-centered communities on the planet are the muslims, be they from Iran, Pakistan or Arab countries, regardless of the sect. Never able to cooperate among themselves and with snake oil sellers and petty differences. You will not be able to bring ethics and Islam into the mainstream without fighting these type of anti-Islam rich groups of 9-11 falseflaggers and economic scammers and hitmen. And that you cant do without a certain amount of unity. The jews cooperate with jews. Muslims dont venture and cooperate out of family.

The greatest achievement of Muslim crowd from Pakistan and especially Iran is Chaploosi and BAHANA.

• Veteran Member

Why bicker. Are the muslims ever united? I have done extensive research and one of the most self-centered communities on the planet are the muslims, be they from Iran, Pakistan or Arab countries, regardless of the sect. Never able to cooperate among themselves and with snake oil sellers and petty differences. You will not be able to bring ethics and Islam into the mainstream without fighting these type of anti-Islam rich groups of 9-11 falseflaggers and economic scammers and hitmen. And that you cant do without a certain amount of unity. The jews cooperate with jews. Muslims dont venture and cooperate out of family.

The greatest achievement of Muslim crowd from Pakistan and especially Iran is Chaploosi and BAHANA.

Salam,

I bicker, because I think creating a youtube like website is very important and not really a big deal.

We have our own shiatv. They did not require a big orgn to create it. The only problem being that you cannot upload freely.Otherwise it is a very good website. I am sure that if Iran tries they can make their own youtube. Maybe they are trying already.

But yes, you are right, Muslims are not united and do look for bahanas. Inshallah, we shall change and persist.

• 1 month later...