Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Prophet Muhammad Made No Mistake

Rate this topic

Ethics

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Our prophet did some mistakes. The biggest mistake he did was not showing mercy to Jews of Banu Qurayza tribe. He executed hundrads of Jews in one day by beheading. I cant support this incident. Holy prophet was very hard on Jews and didnt forgive them while Allah said in Quran that o prophet you are sent as mercy to all living beings. Wish prophet didnt show his anti semitic behavior to Banu Qurayza.

Another mistake is marrying a 6 yr old child when he was 51. This is mistake because he is a prophet and he should have waited till the girl is adult enough to concieve a baby. He married such a little girl that its very disturbing to talk about the reasons behind his marriage with Ayesha (ra).

and another one is taking poll tax jijya without non muslims consent as a condition to practice their religion. He said only Jesus will abolish jizya in his second comming untill then the dhimmis have to pay jizya. This is a mistake. I understand Allah said to take Jizya and he knows best why he need Jizya from dhimmis but holy prophet could have made it less burden to dhimmis. It is not right to take Jizya to allow them practising their religion.

These are the most controversial facts regarding prophet and I hope someone will give explanation why prophet executed Jews, married a child and why he forced others to give jizya.

I cant support these three specific issues. I feel very disturbed by these three matters.

• Advanced Member

Ibn Ishaq wrote that Jews were seeking forgiveness from Prophet when Saa'd gave judgement of beheading all males of the tribe and enslaving the women and children but prophet said since its a law of Moses he has no other way but executing them. I wish prophet showed his mercy to them and just gave them light punishment. Why dont get why prophet was so harsh on them. They were pleading to save their lives and prophet and the sahabas beheaded them. This incident is documented in many hadiths and also in ibn Ishaq's book. I think prophet was very anti semitic but he was weak towards Christians since Quran say Christians are not arrogant and closest in affection.

unless i missed something, this video does not even address the false statement of this title. And definitely there are no proofs from Quran or Hadiths: 

O Prophet, why do you prohibit what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 66:1

in Arabic: 

harrimu ma ahalla Allah

so, just like in previous threads nobody has been able to prove that all translators on earth are wrong about the meaning of haram and halal ..

it means to make something haram that Allah has made halal, and that is one mistake :)

nobody can prove that wrong lol :) masha Allah 

just like nobody managed to even come close to proving the meaning of harrim and ahalla wrong here :) just like ALL translators on earth :D lol

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234977907-all-prophets-pbut-made-mistakes/page-14

fi aman ilah

:wub:   اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ   :wub:

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

Why? What specifically is wrong with the story?

are you joking or fooling yourself akhi? this story shows that our prophet was astaghfirollah a barbaric tyrant without any mercy or respect for human lives. the people were prisoners of war and we know that prophet(saww) ordered his companions to treat them well and even give them priority when it comes to food etc ... also the prophet found good use of prisoners of war when he gave them their freedom after they taught the muslims how to read and write (example).

• Advanced Member

Our prophet did some mistakes. The biggest mistake he did was not showing mercy to Jews of Banu Qurayza tribe. He executed hundrads of Jews in one day by beheading. I cant support this incident. Holy prophet was very hard on Jews and didnt forgive them while Allah said in Quran that o prophet you are sent as mercy to all living beings. Wish prophet didnt show his anti semitic behavior to Banu Qurayza.

Another mistake is marrying a 6 yr old child when he was 51. This is mistake because he is a prophet and he should have waited till the girl is adult enough to concieve a baby. He married such a little girl that its very disturbing to talk about the reasons behind his marriage with Ayesha (ra).

and another one is taking poll tax jijya without non muslims consent as a condition to practice their religion. He said only Jesus will abolish jizya in his second comming untill then the dhimmis have to pay jizya. This is a mistake. I understand Allah said to take Jizya and he knows best why he need Jizya from dhimmis but holy prophet could have made it less burden to dhimmis. It is not right to take Jizya to allow them practising their religion.

These are the most controversial facts regarding prophet and I hope someone will give explanation why prophet executed Jews, married a child and why he forced others to give jizya.

I cant support these three specific issues. I feel very disturbed by these three matters.

Salam o alaikom Brother,

The thing about the Prophet (SAW) marrying a 6 year old girl is a total lie found in sunnis sources and unfortunately they have defamed the Prophet (SAW) in the west. 

Aisha was at least 20 or 21 when she was married to the our Holy Prophet (SAW). There are some hadiths that proves that Aisha was at least 20 or 21 years old.

Insha Allah, I will provide some reference for this.

Thanks.

• Advanced Member

Anti semitic behaviour...really?? Those poor jews who totally did nothing according to you, were in reality a danger and a direct threat to the existance of Islam. Their constant preparation, support to pagans, hatespreading and call to arms against the prophet was the tip of the iceberg. That said, I doubt the butchering happened.

As for Ayesha, she wasn't 6. She was at an age able to conceive a baby. Just because it doesn't fit in todays lifestyle doesn't mean it is wrong to marry a girl younger than 18. Have a small peek at history, don't go that far....50-100 years ago you had females marrying at the age of 12 and it was considered normal, we're not talking about the middle east here.

• Advanced Member

Whaaat? They enacted their own jewish law and killed themselves, had nothing to do with the Prophet (s), go learn some history.

• Veteran Member

Whaaat? They enacted their own jewish law and killed themselves, had nothing to do with the Prophet (s), go learn some history.

Different background, different references, this make people differs in the way of thinking, in believe.

If Fuan knew something, please explain your way of thinking and believe. Provide your references, not debating as it may lead to quarrelling.

I also read the story of beheading but did not pay much attention to it.

Based on the premise that Prophet Muhammad made no mistake, that history is rejected as it is not logical that Nabi Muhammad SAW as guidance and rahmatan lil alamin who is send to all human being let his fellow to separate other people's head from their body.

I think it is time to reveal the criminal in history who fabricate, make a lie in history.

• Veteran Member

You do realise that the Jewish tribes of Madina had a history of betraying the Muslims? If the Prophet was so 'anti-Semitic' (a ridiculous statement considering he was an Arab, who are a Semitic people), then why didn't he execute the other Jewish tribes? The fact is that the actions of the Banu Qurayza almost led to the destruction of Islam. Death for treason has always been considered reasonable, so I don't see why it should be any different for them. Aside from that, if they had submitted themselves to the judgement of the Prophet (pbuh), then maybe they would have been treated with more mercy, but they chose to submit themselves to the judgement of their allies, were tried by a former Jew, according to their own law, and suffered the consequences.

Is the Qur'an also anti-Semitic by the way?

Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly. [Qur'an 5:82, Shakir]

The marriage wasn't consumated until she had undergone puberty, when she was 9 or 10. THe marriage contract was done when Aisha was around 6, but she didn't live with the Prophet (pbuh) until she was ready. Aside from that, nobody in the world had an issue with this marriage until the last century, and Aisha certainly doesn't strike me as an abused child.

Who says it was a huge burden? What about zakat and khums? Was that not a 'burden' for Muslims?

Anyway, I advise you to repent of your words towards the blessed Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

I swear by the star when it goes down. Your companion does not err, nor does he go astray; Nor does he speak out of desire. [Qur'an 53:1-3, Shakir]

Edited by Haydar Husayn

• Veteran Member

unless i missed something, this video does not even address the false statement of this title. And definitely there are no proofs from Quran or Hadiths: 

O Prophet, why do you prohibit what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 66:1

in Arabic: 

harrimu ma ahalla Allah

so, just like in previous threads nobody has been able to prove that all translators on earth are wrong about the meaning of haram and halal ..

it means to make something haram that Allah has made halal, and that is one mistake :)

nobody can prove that wrong lol :) masha Allah 

just like nobody managed to even come close to proving the meaning of harrim and ahalla wrong here :) just like ALL translators on earth :D lol

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234977907-all-prophets-pbut-made-mistakes/page-14

fi aman ilah

:wub:   اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ   :wub:

(wasalam)

If you don't eat honning, is that haram?

• Veteran Member

When Allah (s.w.t) told the Prophet (pbuh) why do you forbid ON YOURSELF what Allah (s.w.t) has made halal does not mean it is a sin. Allah (s.w.t) was pointing out to the prophet the fact that "Are those two worth not eating what you like?" If you forbid something on yourself it does not mean it is a sin. What kind of logic is that? I forbid meat on myself long ago because I found my body works better without meat. This is not haram. I just do not want to eat meat. The prophet (pbuh) forbid honey on himself so he would calm the shaytan in Aisha and Hafsa down so they do not harm His (pbuh) other wives.

If you don't eat honning, is that haram?

it is haram to transgress the limits of Allah. 

when Allah makes something halal, it means he allows it. 

haram is the opposite of halal, therefore in this context it is "not allow" something that is "allowed"

furthermore there is another verse where Allah refers to the same thing with same words: 

O you who have believed, do not prohibit (harimu ) the good things which Allah has made lawful to you (ahala Allah ) and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors. 5:87

the words harram and halal are opposites, and all possible meanings of those words will be opposite. In no way shape or form is it allowed to oppose Allah.

and we can see from 5:87, that it is not allowed, by Allah. It does not matter what exactly happened actually, and the verse 66:1 has various interpretations actually. The quran in this case is clear enough.

fi aman ilah brother Ali-F

:wub:   اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ    :wub:

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

I am in a hurry now. I remember about haram and halal, I donot read all above post yet, i.e. :

All of ibadah is forbidden except what is commanded.

All of other than ibadah is allowed except what is forbidden.

As far as i remember, it is one of usul fiqh (i donot know from which mazhab), which is based on an ayat in Qur'an.

What if your logic is flawed? Just like you thinking the prophet shares in Allahs name is also flawed? Ever thought if that?

The Quran is clear and easy to understand, something that your logic also does not seem to grasp.

First learn the names of Allah, then learn that Quran can be clear and easy, then talk to me ever again!

• Veteran Member

I will talk to you when you learn I'irab, nahu, and proper Arabic. I will also talk to you when you read the Qura'an deeply and not just as a surface matter. 

38_29.png

Focus on the word "Liyadabaru" perhaps you may be enlightened a bit.

في امان الله

^^ telling me about arabic and nahu and quran, when you say this:

Azeem is a name of Allah
Allah has the name "Muhyee

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234977907-all-prophets-pbut-made-mistakes/?p=2636147

you really have no shame !!! and no fear of Allah !! 

are you going to ignore your fault again? and pretend again in arrogance that you are right? let's see !!

• Veteran Member

Yes. Al means Allah alone will be able to raise ALL the dead. Al is given to show the greatness or utmost respect. The ATTRIBUTES come after the Al. Therefore, I did not give prophet Jesus the Al. I gave him the attribute, which he has.

So everytime you say "Oh this object is great" you're doing shirk? What kind of logic is that? If you say "This object is THE great" then this is shirk.

Learn the basics of Arabic.

And please do not act like you love the imams. He whom loves them wholly has to believe in their infallibility.

Edited by itinerary

• Veteran Member

I made a mistake in not putting the Allah. If I had put the Al, the point would stand as it is because I was talking about the attribute.

So you cannot understand Arabic nor English and you're trying to have a conflict about the infallibility.

قال الله _تعالى_: "وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْناً وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلاماً

I said the prophet has the attribute not the name...

really? that's not true as you know, because you said:

Azeem is a name of Allah

You are just humiliating yourself right now...

really? why how am i humiliating myself? am i the one who said the Name of Allah wrongly, then claim the one who corrected me must learn proper Arabic? Allah is my witness to this madness 

really? me humiliating myself? just like i need to learn Arabic? After you admit your Arabic and Islamic shirq mistake, you tell me 

1 - i need to learn arabic

2 - i am humiliating myself

3 - i have surface meaning 

4 - what else? maybe you'll tell me i need to study the names of Allah too ??

instead of thanking me for correcting you, you keep on just saying nasty things. 

yes one more,

i need to learn english because supposedly i "cannot understand Arabic nor English",

and let us not forget when you told me that my " logic is flawed and completely incoherent".

what else?