Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
thinkernow

Call Stalker Calls Me After Changing My Number!

Rate this topic

Assalamo Alaikom,

If you all remember, I posted this topic http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235015974-call-stalker/

a few weeks ago and I listened to all those people who said change your number immediately, and I did! This morning after performing my Fajr Prayer, I looked at my phone and on Tango, the same call stalker called! I am seriously freaking out! I wasn't even able to sleep because of this! How can he find me? I don't get it. How is it even possible!!?? I honestly don't know what to do! Do I tell my parents? Even if they know, what can they do? Who should I tell?

There is a saying that you first perform the action, then leave the rest to God. I changed my number, even though it was so hard, but I don't get why nothing is getting better? How can he find my number after it is changed? I only txted my friends and family that I know. Even some close friends and family still don't have my number, as I haven't got around to tell them yet! Should I change my number again?

Sincerely,

-Thinkernow

Assalamo Alaikom,

If you all remember, I posted this topic http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235015974-call-stalker/

a few weeks ago and I listened to all those people who said change your number immediately, and I did! This morning after performing my Fajr Prayer, I looked at my phone and on Tango, the same call stalker called! I am seriously freaking out! I wasn't even able to sleep because of this! How can he find me? I don't get it. How is it even possible!!?? I honestly don't know what to do! Do I tell my parents? Even if they know, what can they do? Who should I tell?

There is a saying that you first perform the action, then leave the rest to God. I changed my number, even though it was so hard, but I don't get why nothing is getting better? How can he find my number after it is changed? I only txted my friends and family that I know. Even some close friends and family still don't have my number, as I haven't got around to tell them yet! Should I change my number again?

Sincerely,

-Thinkernow

There are many ways to track down a number but not that easy, but in ur case i think someone insider maybe helping like ur friend or someone who has ur new number.

I know how much troublesome ur life will be by this, there are many software by which u block all unknown number and even receive and hang up the call then by this he will be charged too. Don't be afraid of this freak world is full of them, so as changing number didn't solved ur problem so there are 2 suggestions, first take at least ur mother in confidence and tell her so u can share ur problem and if possible also your father. Secondly install blocking software on ur mobile (btw which mobile ur using) and set rules to receive only allowed number.

We all brothers and sisters are here to help.

Yeah good point, make sure you don't load tango, viber, whatapp, skype etc on your phone.

Also you might have someone in your close friends who might have given your new number to him.

All states have a statute against harassing calls. Just report the person and phone number (if possible ask him for his passport number or Id card) to your local UK police. This will block him forever to come to UK, or if he comes, a phone call will get him in custody right after he steps out of the plane.

Enjoy getting back at the tormentor. :)

Tango makes an account with the telephone number.

You made the account in Tango/Viber while you had the old number.

Therefore, the stalker can still call you.

You need to delete Tango/Viber And install it again.

Skype is not included.

The Stalker also does not have your new phone number unless you have called him back from your Mobile (NOT TANGO)

There are many ways to track down a number but not that easy, but in ur case i think someone insider maybe helping like ur friend or someone who has ur new number.

I know how much troublesome ur life will be by this, there are many software by which u block all unknown number and even receive and hang up the call then by this he will be charged too. Don't be afraid of this freak world is full of them, so as changing number didn't solved ur problem so there are 2 suggestions, first take at least ur mother in confidence and tell her so u can share ur problem and if possible also your father. Secondly install blocking software on ur mobile (btw which mobile ur using) and set rules to receive only allowed number.

What will my parents do about it? I mean what can they do? If I tell them, I will just loose their trust and this guy will still continue to call! I am using a samsung galaxy mobile.

DELETE TANGO! CHANGE EVERYTHING ON TANGO. CHANGE YOUR NUMBER AGAIN. ONLY TELL YOUR FAMILY AND RELATIVES. DONT GIVE YOUR NUMBER TO ANY ONLINE OR DISTANT FRIEND.

I only gave immediate friends and family my number! ( + only one female online friend from here, which has nothing to do with the stalker!) I deleted Tango, I sent an email for them to delete my account, and I also uninstalled it. But I can't change my number again, my family will get suspicious and my co-workers. Also, someone said apparently he can call on Tango, but he doesn't have my number?

Tango makes an account with the telephone number.

You made the account in Tango/Viber while you had the old number.

Therefore, the stalker can still call you.

You need to delete Tango/Viber And install it again.

Skype is not included.

The Stalker also does not have your new phone number unless you have called him back from your Mobile (NOT TANGO)

Are you sure of this? I sent a question to Tango and they said if he was able to call you it means he has ur number! So for sure he didn't find me from the list of "Tango Users"? What about Whatsapp? Your post gave me so much ease, please tell me where you found the information you posted. Thank you.

VOIP apps are linked to an Internet based account. Phone number change wouldn't do it.

What do you mean!!! Syed just said he doesn't have my number!! :( You mean he has my number from the apps? Oh Lord.

What syedm31 said is true, hel still be able to call u on tango unless u reinstall the app and create a new account with your new number, when you change your number everyone who has you on viber/whatsapp/tango can still call without having your new number so just delete and reinstall all those apps i know this will work because when i travel and change my number everyone can still contact me on tango and viber. :)

He doesn't have your phone number.

This information is based on an experience my freind encourted you see:

We both use Viber and WhatsApp.

He made an account 6 months ago, but a couple months later he signed up to an other carrier.

He gave me his new telephone number and I updated it in the contact book.

BUt one day he called me on WhatsApp.

What number can you guess came up? The old!

Just delete WhatsApp/Tango/Viber and reinstall them. There be abosuluey no way of him getting your number again unless you give it to him or someone else does by then.

What do you mean!!! Syed just said he doesn't have my number!! :( You mean he has my number from the apps? Oh Lord.

These apps don't go through your regular cell phone connection. They go through your mobile internet connection. The actual phone number is irrelevant to making a connection if the app is on the phone and signed in. It doesn't reach you through the phone number, it reaches you through the internet. You changed your phone number, but the VOIP account still exists, and that's the "number" he's calling you on. If you really want to make a fresh start, you'd need to start new VOIP accounts for Viber, Whatsup, Skype, whatever is giving you problems.

What will my parents do about it? I mean what can they do? If I tell them, I will just loose their trust and this guy will still continue to call! I am using a samsung galaxy mobile.

By telling parents u can share ur problems and get relaxed too that ur not hiding anything (but its upto u u know better), so i assume ur using android that there are thousand of call blocker, even many with pickup and hang call, cost money to callers. few are free dont install if one its install use it if u wana use other install previous one and then try other, i have personally tried few works great.

(upon that android has default call blocker)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.mm&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=and.blocker.ucb&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=embware.phoneblocker&hl=en

If these don't work well for u plz tell me know we are here to help :)

By telling parents u can share ur problems and get relaxed too that ur not hiding anything (but its upto u u know better), so i assume ur using android that there are thousand of call blocker, even many with pickup and hang call, cost money to callers. few are free dont install if one its install use it if u wana use other install previous one and then try other, i have personally tried few works great.

(upon that android has default call blocker)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.mm&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=and.blocker.ucb&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=embware.phoneblocker&hl=en

If these don't work well for u plz tell me know we are here to help :)

Thank you, alhamdulilah I deleted Tango and didn't receive any calls, he does not have my number! Syed was right!

He doesn't have your phone number.

This information is based on an experience my freind encourted you see:

We both use Viber and WhatsApp.

He made an account 6 months ago, but a couple months later he signed up to an other carrier.

He gave me his new telephone number and I updated it in the contact book.

BUt one day he called me on WhatsApp.

What number can you guess came up? The old!

Just delete WhatsApp/Tango/Viber and reinstall them. There be abosuluey no way of him getting your number again unless you give it to him or someone else does by then.

I just deleted my Tango account and have not received any phone calls or messages from him. Do you know if it is possible to make a new account with Tango even after you have deleted it with the same number?

You are right! He doesn't have my number!

Yeah good point, make sure you don't load tango, viber, whatapp, skype etc on your phone.

Also you might have someone in your close friends who might have given your new number to him.

All states have a statute against harassing calls. Just report the person and phone number (if possible ask him for his passport number or Id card) to your local UK police. This will block him forever to come to UK, or if he comes, a phone call will get him in custody right after he steps out of the plane.

Enjoy getting back at the tormentor. :)

I don't live in UK. But I think I would start a lot of drama if I did get the police involved :wacko:

honestly is the best policy... IF this mal'oon person who clearly has a disease in his heart, calls you again, you really should take a family member into confidence... if you have a brother, tell him... or tell your parents. you do not need to tell them the full story, but tell them that someone is calling and bothering you. If the person calls, you can hand the phone to your father.

parents are a lot more understanding and forgiving then you give them credit for... it's always best to confide in family your problems, there is no one else, no one on this forum, that cares and loves you more than your parents... it seriously can help. your parents have a lot more experience of the world and they probably will have a better idea how to handle this situation.

I don't want to scare you, but if this person is as psychotic as your are describing, he will still try to find a way through friends or other people.

ps. i like the idea of answering his calls through regular phone and wasting his money ;p

Edited by khamosh21

i know lot of girls they dont have fone and they r still alive .. if there is lot of problems in ur life bcoz ur fone then through it in the bin or  sale it to me   and if u feel more problems after losing fone then buy new one after few months from same prize lolx.. lets see how ur life without fone but now a days girls hands  r more use to texting rather than cooking

i know lot of girls they dont have fone and they r still alive .. if there is lot of problems in ur life bcoz ur fone then through it in the bin or  sale it to me   and if u feel more problems after losing fone then buy new one after few months from same prize lolx.. lets see how ur life without fone but now a days girls hands  r more use to texting rather than cooking

I wonder if those girls have better EngRish?

As for the original poster....don't ever give your phone number out to someone on the internet again.

U say u can still call someone on What'sUp even after s/he changes numbers?

I had a What'sUp contact who changed numbers and when it happened, I could no longer see the last time s/he was online.

How can you track down a number? I've been getting calls from withheld numbers too. From a person i don't even know

U say u can still call someone on What'sUp even after s/he changes numbers?

I had a What'sUp contact who changed numbers and when it happened, I could no longer see the last time s/he was online.

You know I can't help but wonder if this certain someone who keeps calling is one of our friends over and haq char yaar or not.

Edited by ImAli

I was steadily determined to go to the light…The more I approached, the more I felt total well-being…I cannot measure time…There is no clock there and a minute may last several hours.. or hours may elapse within a thousand of a second, there is no humanly rationalized time! I only had a temporary disconnection from earthly life during the trip, I could see, from outside of my body and presumably from a ceiling corner, a doctor or a nurse bent over me… my travel was about to end… I felt incredible well-being envelope me, I was in the center of the light!! So much peace… so much love!!