Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterious_Silence

Shiachat Is The Most Popular Muslim Forum?

Rate this topic

It is pretty dead now a day's as far as posting back in the golden days it was more alive. But we also have seen trends of Ray personal opinion, akbarism, and a lot of mixed up views shiachat is like salt take a little and you will be fine too much u will be ruined or one should take what they read on here carefully as bot everyone is a qualified scholar some are students of Islamic schools and I think these are good people to discuss things with as they need practise with what is learned.

Asalam Alaykum,

I was just browsing the web and noticed that Shiachat is actually the most active Muslim forum on the Internet. Not even Sunni forums come close to the success of shiachat. Why is this? Unless someone knows any popular Muslim forums? Cheers

Wa alaikum assalam. It could be that Sunni forums are fragmented, and ShiaChat is the main or central Shia forum. 

Or it could be due to increased interest and conversions recently to Shia Islam from other Muslims and non-Muslims alike. 

How did you find that ShiaChat is the most active Muslim forum? Was there a survey? 

Yes u would think since more Sunnis they would be more active

Asalam Alaykum,

I was just browsing the web and noticed that Shiachat is actually the most active Muslim forum on the Internet. Not even Sunni forums come close to the success of shiachat. Why is this? Unless someone knows any popular Muslim forums? Cheers

Probably as mentioned in an earlier post this is the only Shia forum so all Shia by default come here.

Also, there are quite a lot of non-Shia that come here as well and lets not forget the "undercover" Sunni who pose as Shia in order to cause problems from within.

I also agree that back in the day this forum was much more interesting than it is now. The threads were a lot more in depth.

How did you find that ShiaChat is the most active Muslim forum? Was there a survey?

I searched for other Sunni forums, some forums had a reasonable amount of members but even them shiachat is far bigger in volume of members and posts. Like one of the members said Sunnis are a lot more fragmented than Shias, but I'd say Hanafi Sunnis for example are more than the whole Shia population combined yet there's no Hanafi forum out there where u see much success.

There's far more passion in Shia belief and I think passion outweighs anything else in life.

Edited by Mysterious_Silence