Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This

Rate this topic

It has been some time since i have been on SC...but had a little time and indeed urge to reconnect with the most prescient issues of our time; not, to be honest, to much success on that front when visiting SC....but in fairness content and discourse seems to have improved a little.

In any case i read every post on the entire  thread and offer my thanks to Bro Sami and other contributors........in my humble view this takes us one step forward...

Like Bro Sami...i am fairly clear on the Great Game (started from the time of Hz Adam(as), the players, the stooges,the tactics, the strategies, their success and their failures. Much is apparent to the intelligent and open mind, particularly one that is aligned to the message of the Ahl E Bayt(as) in their actions, words and deeds and the application of such messages in the modern world and beyond- they are utterly and entirely relevant.....

In society (at least political. military, industrial complex and theri masters) much is made of the teachings of the likes of Machiavelli and Sun zhou.........who teach brilliantly  for material existence but are very limited in scope( and importantly are uttery devoid of the moral ,ethical and spiritual perspective)----the players have been fully immersed this teaching....and at the higher levels there exists no greater fear than an awakened Shia inteligensia and leadership preparing for the Imam of our time. The end game. Prophecies predict the end of the party and they are not too keen.....if it can be delayed and stopped.....every resource will be put into that effort (and they have a lot of resource).

IRI must and should be respected (not followed blindly..that should never be the case with anything)...it has become the bastion, the safe harbour, the repository and promoter of the true islamic theology by preserving the message of the Ahl E bayt- against a backdrop of endless, political, economic and military agression - IRI will not be perfect but it is by far and away the best hope the Islamic world has......and the opponents in the game know it and must/ will try to bring it down........Bro Sami..perhaps you would consider finding a little more balance on this aspect....

other than that many of the Issues raised by Bro Sami..are real issues: engineered by strategists operating at a level that most ordinary people engaged in the difficulty of day to day life wont see..unlees they take the time to look. These strategies are generational..played out over long spans of time......what did you really expect in the context of the great game!!!

if you want to play, have a role, serve the Imam...then engage in the world. The Imam will come for all humanity and will engage with the entire world.........remember always...Every land is Karbala Every day is Ashura......if your wistful wish was to have served on that day on that land 1200 years ago...then you should be serving today.......

WS

(salam)

:Jazak-Allah-Khair for your enlightening reply Br Insaaf.

You seem to have quite an understanding for this reality , and for an old man like me to read such a thing makes me weep and have hope for all of us .

Shall I explain myself more clearly on my stance with the IRI .

(bismillah)

The IRI as 

THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN 

as it appears on your passports and other official documents issued by the IRI is a private listed company.

It has been created to interface with the world of commerce , and this applies for all other nations.

it is a fiction entity , with board of directors , a president and shareholders.

It is also created to get funding from it's central bank in order to carry out projects.

it is not the nation of the land mass known as Iran , or does it represent it's good people.

it is a tool .

(eg, your name in all caps JOHN SMITH is not you but a company created when you were born , :John :Smith like this means of the John of the Smith , or son of Smith , which is a real person.)

we must separate the nation and the corporate entity as most people are not aware which one is communicating to them.

I know , and i make the distinction.

When I speak of the IRI , i speak of the corporate entity .

it is mandated to follow the protocols and laws that govern all countries .

I believe this system of global governance and compliance is not :Islamic .

my reason are as follows ;

1. the IRI uses a banking system and currency system based on :Riba , they have no choice unless they want to be nuked to put it nicely. They have no :islamic system of banking or currency issuance.
  2. the IRI still fluorides water , salt and baby formula milk , i have gone into great depths of the dangers .
  3. the IRI uses the established education system , this is outdated and non-islamic as it enforces the current system 
  4. the IRI uses the current medical system , once again this is flawed as it is designed like all others to fail , to not cure disease and serves the depopulation agenda and the use of vaccines etc.
  5. the food industry used to be the best now it has mandated use of pesticides , herbicides and GMOs , again the depopulation agenda .
  6. the use of nuclear technology is not the best choice for humanity 

All these industries are controlled by a few families throughout the world and they mandate everything.

These industries are not in the best interest of the little guy in Iran struggling to feed his family.

These are my personal observations based on my working and dealing with high level people from the IRI.

At the end of the day billionaire whether Shia or not are billionaires , and they have their own etiquette's and ideologies of existence .

Your leaders do not tell you any of these things and are not transparent in their dealings.

I understand their reasoning and i will not make a judgement on that , as I am not in a position to do so.

They are not perfect and neither am I .( i am the worst ).

My :Imam (as) is perfect and I follow him and do what he wants me to do.

The :Alims I believed are knowledgeable and therefore I seek their knowledge like a good student.

I believe the nation of living people of Iran are the best in there world and it is my home compared to all others currently.

I believe that most of the 313 will be from this region.

I love my :Imam-Al-Rida (as) , as he has been visiting me from the time I was in my mothers womb through my dreams, and I m ever so grateful though i am not worthy .

I have expressed these views in order to help my esteemed brothers sand sisters understand my position and not to be so upset , as I believe there is some misunderstanding .

I seek forgiveness if I have offended anyone here and i forgive you for your misunderstandings.

I say all this to make the small people , the slaves like myself understand more of our realities so we may work to get closer to :Allah swt and be amongst the 313 of our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Some of you that have followed my posts know that this is the only reason I'm here .

May you be amongst the 313 , and my love and :Duas are with you and your family .

ws

Edited by :Sami II

Thankyou for your reply Bro Sami- I do not disagree with your view that many of issues you raise do infect IRI to a degree......the orchestrators of the agenda have made it incredibly difficult for any nation to avoid- their execution is masterful BUT not infallible.

Many many more 1st world sophisticated nations have actively engaged with the agenda to the intentional detriment of their own populace. It will sadly be too late for many.... I do not believe the infection is as deeprooted in IRI...it is counterbalanced by a wider group of people who know what we know and im sure more. The PR campaign to demonise IRI is well underway and even accepting the imperfections...I personally do not wantbto move the debate to highlight the faults but to celebrate the achievements and the source of hope and salvation that the nation engenders....

You are so right that the elites generally live by a set of sinister esoteric practices that most people will not consider possible....simply because normal people apply ethics, morality and concepts of justice in their understanding of others and assume others do the same....this is simply not the case. The powerbrokers, the few families see these concepts as utterly naive, simple mechanisms for control of potentialy restless masses

I hope more engage and look at what has been played out for millenia.....it is a continuum, the names change but the directionand objectives remain the same.....once the pieces fall into place more will become clear....we should not be restricting our vision to shia, sunni, muslim, christian.....but to the interests of humanity as a whole.......again the Imam will come for all, for justice...and I think we would all do well to remember the Mercy of Allah (swt)...it supports today ALL humanity...even if they appreciate it not , reject it or actively fight against it

WS

Dear brother Sami,

You boast of your knowledge, when it's not sought

Hold it back when enquired

You answer questions not asked

You weave and kindle imaginations to gain acceptance, and put forth loads of un verifiable information to gain attention,

You scare people by depriving them of hope where prophets and imams themselves asked people to remain righteous and never lose hope on mercy of Allah the most merciful.

if you were what you say, you'd be working towards betterment of ummah silently and not boast yourself on chat forums.

I pray for you that you get guidance and put your knowledge to good use for yourself if not mankind.

Regards

Thankyou for your reply Bro Sami- I do not disagree with your view that many of issues you raise do infect IRI to a degree......the orchestrators of the agenda have made it incredibly difficult for any nation to avoid- their execution is masterful BUT not infallible.

Many many more 1st world sophisticated nations have actively engaged with the agenda to the intentional detriment of their own populace. It will sadly be too late for many.... I do not believe the infection is as deeprooted in IRI...it is counterbalanced by a wider group of people who know what we know and im sure more. The PR campaign to demonise IRI is well underway and even accepting the imperfections...I personally do not wantbto move the debate to highlight the faults but to celebrate the achievements and the source of hope and salvation that the nation engenders....

You are so right that the elites generally live by a set of sinister esoteric practices that most people will not consider possible....simply because normal people apply ethics, morality and concepts of justice in their understanding of others and assume others do the same....this is simply not the case. The powerbrokers, the few families see these concepts as utterly naive, simple mechanisms for control of potentialy restless masses

I hope more engage and look at what has been played out for millenia.....it is a continuum, the names change but the directionand objectives remain the same.....once the pieces fall into place more will become clear....we should not be restricting our vision to shia, sunni, muslim, christian.....but to the interests of humanity as a whole.......again the Imam will come for all, for justice...and I think we would all do well to remember the Mercy of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì...it supports today ALL humanity...even if they appreciate it not , reject it or actively fight against it

WS

Dear Bro Insaaf ,

"truth is stranger than fiction "

good to see a young bro like you with good insight if i may say again.

The IRI and it's good people have achievements purely from their love for the glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

We must always remember the source  of the greatness .

The truth comes only from such great personalities .

And the IRI has many lovers of such personalities , and many of the 313 would be from this region .

May I ask you what are you doing currently to prepare for your :Imam (as) ?

with brotherly love to you and your family .

ws

Dear brother Sami,

You weave and kindle imaginations to gain acceptance, and put forth loads of un verifiable information to gain attention,

You scare people by depriving them of hope where prophets and imams themselves asked people to remain righteous and never lose hope on mercy of Allah the most merciful.

if you were what you say, you'd be working towards betterment of ummah silently and not boast yourself on chat forums.

I pray for you that you get guidance and put your knowledge to good use for yourself if not mankind.

Regards

Dear Brother Insearchoflight,

I have very little knowledge my dear bro , but it's more than most people's and nothing compared to my :Imam (as) .

this is a public forum , there are restrictions of sharing such knowledge , so I try to keep within the bounds of these limitations placed 

some brothers and sisters have asked of me in private and I share some of them here when it is appropriate .

I have verified many things I say , e.g. , the harmful effects of vaccines , fluoridation and the countries being a company registered in the US SEC .

As for other types of info , I cannot share more with you here .

eg. I can show you how to legally opt out from paying taxes , but I won't as that has many repercussions .

Or that your mortgage/loan contracts is based on fraudulent documents  and does not meet their own legal parameters , but I won't share them here , because you don't want to take them on .

10:62

Shakir

Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

If you are with :Allah swt and his :Imam (as) , you have nothing to fear , no matter what an old crazy man like me says here , you will not be afraid and lose hope .The rope of :Allah swt through his representative is strong , and those who hold on to such a rope will never perish or lose hope.

But if you're afraid or lose hope to the things I say , than imagine if the things i say here are true .

Than what shall you do ?

Do not underestimate :Shaitan and his army of men and jinns.

The matrix these entities have constructed around us is so secured , that it will take the last of the beloved :Imam (as) , :Nabi-Isa (as) , possible other messengers of :Allah swt , a fleet of his elite :Malikas , and the elite 313 of the finest , unshakeable men of faith to destroy it .

Be afraid dear bro , if you're not prepared , Be afraid if you're not in the 313 ( i pray you are one of the 313 ), be afraid if you are with the enemy ( I pray you are not ), and be very afraid to be the 7 Billion Kuferians , that watch it happen , and will think it's some crazy guy taking the powers that be on CNN .

​I start with myself , an imperfect old fool , than my wives , and my kids and grandkids , 50+ years later , I'm still working on myself and my family .

I only boast what is 100% boastful , my love for my :Ahylul-bayt (as) , anything else I may have boasted is the old fool speaking.

I also pray for you to gain knowledge to get you closer to your :imam (as) and be amongst his 313 :Inshallah , this is the only guarantee and a real solution to help mankind .

Only a perfect :Human can make this place good again .

With brotherly love to you and your family my dear bro .

ws

Dear Sami,

salaam

I appreciate that you have competence to reason and answers for everything. However your reasoning is analogy and answers fleeting from the topic. I don't know if it's deliberate or not.

Please understand that Allah the one who hears everything and sees everything and knows everything and it's the best of planners and has control over everything is not dependant on anyone.

Holy Quran [12:21]

...And Allah hath full power and control over His affairs; but most among mankind know it not.

What happens against his wish also happens because He allows it to happen.

Our faith in His divine plan, doing what He commanded, and abstaining what He forbade is sufficient for our souls.

Though it's a wish that every believing person would like to get honor of being in 313 or atleast the army that 313 will control, there isn't any prescribed formula to either qualify for it or apply for posts of cook which is mentioned as far as my limited knowledge is concerned. Allah knows the best and does not need our planning for a divine matter. When the hour comes, things will fall in place as per His wish. As for us belief is all that is required. And for those who will be in 313 Allah knows who are they and what is in their hearts and what qualifies them. So do not speak about what you do not know regarding matters of Allah, for he says in Quran:

Holy Quran [24:15]

Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah.

Hazrat Ali (as) says: when intelligence increases, speech decreases.

regards

All I see here is a bunch of conspiracy theorists, taking their info fron third media.

they call you Mr Reference , please provide references of the so called conspiracy theories I have discussed ?

Is the harmful effects of fluoridating water a conspiracy theory ?

Is the harmful effects of vaccines a conspiracy theory ?

Are the countries registered as private companies on the US SEC also a conspiracy theory ?

Is the return of :Al-Hujjat (as) a conspiracy theory ?

Please state one conspiracy theory I have mentioned here 

Dear Sami,

salaam

I appreciate that you have competence to reason and answers for everything. However your reasoning is analogy and answers fleeting from the topic. I don't know if it's deliberate or not.

Please understand that Allah the one who hears everything and sees everything and knows everything and it's the best of planners and has control over everything is not dependant on anyone.

Holy Quran [12:21]

...And Allah hath full power and control over His affairs; but most among mankind know it not.

Our faith in His divine plan, doing what He commanded, and abstaining what He forbade is sufficient for our souls.

Though it's a wish that every believing person would like to get honor of being in 313 or atleast the army that 313 will control, there isn't any prescribed formula to either qualify for it or apply for posts of cook which is mentioned as far as my limited knowledge is concerned. Allah knows the best and does not need our planning for a divine matter. When the hour comes, things will fall in place as per His wish. As for us belief is all that is required. And for those who will be in 313 Allah knows who are they and what is in their hearts and what qualifies them. So do not speak about what you do not know regarding matters of Allah, for he says in Quran:

Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah.

Hazrat Ali (as) says: when intelligence increases, speech decreases.

regards

Dear insearchoflight,

salaam 

I appreciate that you have competence to reason and answers for everything.

I appreciate that you appreciate .

However your reasoning is analogy and answers fleeting from the topic. I don't know if it's deliberate or not.

It's a habit developed during my banking days , the english language is a brilliant tool for the powers to control and manipulate , I have learnt from the best.

Holy Quran 

:Subhan-Allah, he  is the best of planners . And :Shaitan and his army also plans with the permission of :Allah .

and do not underestimate :Shaitan.

He said: Tell me, is this he whom Thou hast honored above me? If Thou shouldst respite me to the day of resurrection, I will most certainly cause his progeny to perish except a few.

He said: Be gone! for whoever of them will follow you, then surely hell is your recompense, a full recompense 

And beguile whomsoever of them you can with your voice, and collect against them your forces riding and on foot, and share with them in wealth and children, and hold out promises to them; and the Shaitan makes not promises to them but to deceive: ( Shakir 17:62-64)

Don't you love the english language here , so much contradiction . That's why :Allah swt spoke to us in his perfect :Quranic-Arabic.

Our faith in His divine plan, doing what He commanded, and abstaining what He forbade is sufficient for our souls

Is this what you are doing ?

:Alhamdulilah and :Mubarak to you .

So you have no contracts with his enemy ?

No live birth registration to a STATE , no marriage registration , no bank accounts , no contracts with such entities that opposes him .

You do not use the fiat currency , indulge in :Riba and you live independently with the amazing Australian Aboriginal tribes in remote parts of Australia ?

:Subhan-Allah .

Though it's a wish that every believing person would like to get honor of being in 313 or atleast the army that 313 will control, there isn't any prescribed formula to either qualify for it or apply for posts of cook which is mentioned as far as my limited knowledge is concerned. Allah knows the best and does not need our planning for a divine matter. When the hour comes, things will fall in place as per His wish. As for us belief is all that is required. And for those who will be in 313 Allah knows who are they and what is in their hearts and what qualifies them. So do not speak about what you do not know regarding matters of Allah, for he says in Quran

Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah

Hazrat Ali  (as)says: when intelligence increases, speech decreases.

indeed magnificent words from the holy :Quran , and our most beloved :Imam-Ali (as) .

So are you saying we do nothing and just let it happen , like a zen master , "one with the universe " and "all that is written so shall it be" attitude.

Shall we apply this philosophy to life , lets say to our marriage .

" my dearest wife , whatever shall be shall be 

Let us just accept the divine love and surrender to the larger scope and be happy 

we shall just roam endlessly in the wilderness and one day , we shall be saved "

I don't think any wife will accept such a  life , neither will anyone else when you want to achieve perfection in anything you do.

There are requirements for being one of the 313 , as they are requirements for not being the 313 .

there are requirements for being the anti 313 , which i will discuss soon .

then you have the 7 billion , that are no where.

So yes :Allah's plan is working , and it's perfect .

His representative is perfect.

these are the constants in the formula .

The only variable is us .

What shall we do ?

Will you be with the 313 or be against them .

Or like the Kufarians , be no where .

Because doing nothing equates to doing something against him .

​And a pure heart is only a start , that must be followed by actions every hour , every day , every month , every year till you are recalled.

I just love this english language , we can go around in circles all day .

Regards,

Dear insearchoflight,

salaam

I appreciate that you have competence to reason and answers for everything.

I appreciate that you appreciate .

However your reasoning is analogy and answers fleeting from the topic. I don't know if it's deliberate or not.

It's a habit developed during my banking days , the english language is a brilliant tool for the powers to control and manipulate , I have learnt from the best.

Holy Quran

:Subhan-Allah, he is the best of planners . And :Shaitan and his army also plans with the permission of :Allah .

and do not underestimate :Shaitan.

He said: Tell me, is this he whom Thou hast honored above me? If Thou shouldst respite me to the day of resurrection, I will most certainly cause his progeny to perish except a few.

He said: Be gone! for whoever of them will follow you, then surely hell is your recompense, a full recompense

And beguile whomsoever of them you can with your voice, and collect against them your forces riding and on foot, and share with them in wealth and children, and hold out promises to them; and the Shaitan makes not promises to them but to deceive: ( Shakir 17:62-64)

Don't you love the english language here , so much contradiction . That's why :Allah swt spoke to us in his perfect :Quranic-Arabic.

Our faith in His divine plan, doing what He commanded, and abstaining what He forbade is sufficient for our souls

Is this what you are doing ?

:Alhamdulilah and :Mubarak to you .

So you have no contracts with his enemy ?

No live birth registration to a STATE , no marriage registration , no bank accounts , no contracts with such entities that opposes him .

You do not use the fiat currency , indulge in :Riba and you live independently with the amazing Australian Aboriginal tribes in remote parts of Australia ?

:Subhan-Allah .

Though it's a wish that every believing person would like to get honor of being in 313 or atleast the army that 313 will control, there isn't any prescribed formula to either qualify for it or apply for posts of cook which is mentioned as far as my limited knowledge is concerned. Allah knows the best and does not need our planning for a divine matter. When the hour comes, things will fall in place as per His wish. As for us belief is all that is required. And for those who will be in 313 Allah knows who are they and what is in their hearts and what qualifies them. So do not speak about what you do not know regarding matters of Allah, for he says in Quran

Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah

Hazrat Ali (as)says: when intelligence increases, speech decreases.

indeed magnificent words from the holy :Quran , and our most beloved :Imam-Ali (as) .

So are you saying we do nothing and just let it happen , like a zen master , "one with the universe " and "all that is written so shall it be" attitude.

Shall we apply this philosophy to life , lets say to our marriage .

" my dearest wife , whatever shall be shall be

Let us just accept the divine love and surrender to the larger scope and be happy

we shall just roam endlessly in the wilderness and one day , we shall be saved "

I don't think any wife will accept such a life , neither will anyone else when you want to achieve perfection in anything you do.

There are requirements for being one of the 313 , as they are requirements for not being the 313 .

there are requirements for being the anti 313 , which i will discuss soon .

then you have the 7 billion , that are no where.

So yes :Allah's plan is working , and it's perfect .

His representative is perfect.

these are the constants in the formula .

The only variable is us .

What shall we do ?

Will you be with the 313 or be against them .

Or like the Kufarians , be no where .

Because doing nothing equates to doing something against him .

​And a pure heart is only a start , that must be followed by actions every hour , every day , every month , every year till you are recalled.

I just love this english language , we can go around in circles all day .

Regards,

Salaam bro Sami ii

I'm trying to get my basics right.

Forgive me but I'm not the one who will take the onus of solving matters that are divine, myself entrust me for things beyond my known capacity, appoint myself as warner, provide divine employment as cooks for 313, imagine weird discussions with non existent wives to fancy my righteousness, speak loads but when there it's call to action, call myself old faggot, bask in sunshine of past known to none and questioned by none, showcase humility after boasting and boasting after humility, use self bashing to counter difficult questions and ask hypothetical ones to defend, make unimportant seem important and cry wolf.

Maybe what you say is right, but take this as feedback that I imagine you as tired old mind with nothing to do hence let's engage people in futile discussions.

If you are a man of your words. Do not reply to this post and pm me with some actionable, Inshaallah. I'll help you in whatever way possible, given that you've something sensible to do except enjoy pressing panic buttons.

Salaam bro Sami ii

Forgive me but I'm not the one who will take the onus of solving matters that are divine, myself entrust me for things beyond my known capacity, appoint myself as warner, provide divine employment as cooks for 313, imagine weird discussions with non existent wives to fancy my righteousness, speak loads but when there it's call to action, call myself old faggot, bask in sunshine of past known to none and questioned by none, showcase humility after boasting and boasting after humility, use self bashing to counter difficult questions and ask hypothetical ones to defend, make unimportant seem important and cry wolf.

Maybe what you say is right, but take this as feedback that I imagine you as tired old mind with nothing to do hence let's engage people in futile discussions.

If you are a man of your words. Do not reply to this post and pm me with some actionable, Inshaallah. I'll help you in whatever way possible, given that you've something sensible to do except enjoy pressing panic buttons.

He cannot PM you because you are not an advanced member yet. You must reach 50 posts to become an advanced member and be able to use PM and the chat function.

Unless you have another account or something on which you have 50+ posts.

Edited by Ruffles

Salaam bro Sami ii

Salaam bro insearchoflight

good idea , and while you doing this let's get you to 50 posts so we can PM , and may I add that as an exclusive advanced member of SC , you also get 50% discounts at all participating stores , unlimited access to emirates business lounges worldwide and a free sharwama with chai at all Habibi Lebanese restaurants .

you are forgiven , and please forgive me. As for the wives . they exist , but it is me that is non-existence.

My mind is not tired , it has been working from the day I have entered this world , I have a photographic memory, I remember  my mother changing my nappy when I was a baby , and I can see what she was wearing , and I can repeat what she was singing to me . I remember that day , clear skies and warm .I was probably a few months old . I can recall everything I need to therefore the mind is not tired , but my heart is . It is tired of being away from the one I love , It is sick  and missing my beloved . I try to make up for his  absence  through having many wives, many kids , much money , good food , travel , and SC .But no matter what I do . the void is still there like a big hole in my heart . Every year I live in this wretched world without him , I grow tired and weary.I have waited over 50 + years for him , I have prepared every year for him . All I want is to be near him . I miss his fragrance , his soft beard , I want to to press my face against his . I want to serve him , I want to be by his side , I want this more than anything . For me it's getting so hard to be without him , that my joy for life , the love for my wives and my kids are deteriorating , because I cannot be without my true love for another moment .

All I need are your :Duas for me and for our :Shia all over the world , for our beloved to return back to us , and fill our hearts with love , peace and joy .

I only press the panic button , as what is a lost soul who is deprived of his beloved suppose to do .

Who else can I turn to ? The enemies are strong and I am weak.

How can I bear another moment without him ?

Another day without my beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) .

ws

Education is used as an interference.

Every Religious Organisation is connected to the Vatican.

The Vaccines is also a theory.

Education is used as an interference.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235019178-so-you-want-to-be-rich/

Every Religious Organisation is connected to the Vatican.

I'll go in detail soon :Inshallah.

The Vaccines is also a theory.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235021790-the-risks-of-vaccines/#entry2693671

The only conspiracy from :Sami II that I've read is about Iran which I believe is outside of this worldwide corrupt system. I agree with the other claims he has made

Thanks dear bro .

If I may ask  ,I would like to hear your views on what makes Iran outside the worldwide corrupt system ?

Iblis do not want you to know that Allah is Ahad.

Please elaborate on this my dear young wise brother .

Please elaborate on this my dear young wise brother .

Iblis la always seduces, tempts human to obeys their own nafs, lust, money, power etc as gods, deflecting submission to Allah SWT.

indeed dear bro , and how does he do this ?

I learn a lot from your post. And some people and me on shiachat suspect and criticizing you as Iblis la himself because we do not know clearly, minimal 'ainul yaqin. For example fluoride in water, ...

Looool education was from the time of our Imams.

was MIT , Oxford and Harvard around during their times ??

really ??

wow , I wonder how much they charge for a BSc back then ?

2 pieces of gold and a camel ?

I am talking about the stuff they call education that is taught in schools and universities bro .

this is one form of many forms of education.

There are hundreds of different forms of knowledge.

Unfortunately today , these schools and universities hold a monopoly on education and knowledge.

they seem to be the place where everyone goes.

the stuff they teach there only serves you with one thing .

to be a wage debt slave  to a corporation that has no regards to humanity , you or your future.

It teaches you to pursue a model that is outdated and puts you into the worst possible position financially.

as George Carlin says "schools teach you enough for you to work their machines , but make you dumb enough to not have critical thinking "

The author of Rich dad poor dad Robert Kiyosaki published a book before this best seller which was banned , it was called " If you want to be rich and happy don't go to school "

Now am I saying for you not to go to school or university , or not to take vaccines or not drink fluoridated water .

I'm saying no such thing .

this current system is excellent to manage it's slaves , to keep them dumb , broke and occupied .

it's perfect for the 7 Billion "useless eaters " ( Prince Phillip refers to us ) .

But if you desire to be one of the 313 , well you better rethink your current paradigm.

Remember the definition of insanity ?

"doing the same things as everyone else , and expecting different results "

I learn a lot from your post. And some people and me on shiachat suspect and criticizing you as Iblis la himself because we do not know clearly, minimal 'ainul yaqin. For example fluoride in water, ...

there's a lot more to do dear bro , this is just a start .

many brothers and sisters here discuss about having a community .

the fact is there is no :Shia community .

There is no :Shia sovereign state , no real :Shia system of economics , education , medical , and a true :Shia way of life on a macro level .

Yes the IRI is the closest , true , but it's still has a long way to go .

I believe this community , on a macro level can only be achieved with our beloved :imam (as) .

He can only bring in the real true :Islamic economic system , real money , no :Riba , real people , real government , real medical practices , real science , real life and real truth and , love and peace .

So in the meantime , perhaps we can develop  a micro system ,  we start with ourselves and our families , than perhaps a small community .

This is already happening amongst the "conspiracy theorists " , the end of world nutters, the patriot movements , the free man movement , the sovereign movement , the wacko icke movement , the green movement , the ET we love you movement , the 2012 , then 2013 2014 movement , the gaia , even the elites are getting the hell out .

We have the :Sunnis now getting their little fully sustainable villages in remote areas and getting the hell out .

some have small budgets and some have spent billions on getting out of a failed system .

and yet not one :Shia is really getting ready .

Instead they are running towards the very things that the enemies have built and are abandoning .

How ironic is this?

ws

was MIT , Oxford and Harvard around during their times ??

really ??

wow , I wonder how much they charge for a BSc back then ?

2 pieces of gold and a camel ?

I am talking about the stuff they call education that is taught in schools and universities bro .

this is one form of many forms of education.

There are hundreds of different forms of knowledge.

Unfortunately today , these schools and universities hold a monopoly on education and knowledge.

they seem to be the place where everyone goes.

the stuff they teach there only serves you with one thing .

to be a wage debt slave  to a corporation that has no regards to humanity , you or your future.

It teaches you to pursue a model that is outdated and puts you into the worst possible position financially.

as George Carlin says "schools teach you enough for you to work their machines , but make you dumb enough to not have critical thinking "

The author of Rich dad poor dad Robert Kiyosaki published a book before this best seller which was banned , it was called " If you want to be rich and happy don't go to school "

Now am I saying for you not to go to school or university , or not to take vaccines or not drink fluoridated water .

I'm saying no such thing .

this current system is excellent to manage it's slaves , to keep them dumb , broke and occupied .

it's perfect for the 7 Billion "useless eaters " ( Prince Phillip refers to us ) .

But if you desire to be one of the 313 , well you better rethink your current paradigm.

Remember the definition of insanity ?

"doing the same things as everyone else , and expecting different results "

Islamic books are available everywhere in the world, and you can take Islamic studies. It's human nature to study and hope for a good job, firstly, you are getting wage and that is not haram or bad it is "rizq", and secondly, you are helping people in your job. Allah (s.w.t) will give you thawab and hasanat for this.

Education isn't bad, does Allah (s.w.t) want educated or uneducated people to help Imam al-Mahdi (a.j.f)?

Islamic books are available everywhere in the world, and you can take Islamic studies. It's human nature to study and hope for a good job, firstly, you are getting wage and that is not haram or bad it is "rizq", and secondly, you are helping people in your job. Allah (s.w.t) will give you thawab and hasanat for this.

Education isn't bad, does Allah (s.w.t) want educated or uneducated people to help Imam al-Mahdi (a.j.f)?

there's not enough good :Islamic books in the world .

:Islamic studies teach :islam only as a religion and not as a :Deen.

It's slave nature to get a job .

only slaves want to be broke and in debt all their lives .

And how can you help another , when you're broke and can hardly afford to feed your own family?

Would :Allah swt give you thawab for working for Raytheon or Lockheed ?

The educated people , the ones with degrees and PhDs etc are the slaves of the builders of this system .

The system belongs to the :Sufyani (LA) 

Let me ask you this , does our :Imam (as) need the builders and operators of this failed corrupt system ?

Or does he need people with knowledge of another system , a system that is just , honest and good ?

there's not enough good :Islamic books in the world .

:Islamic studies teach :islam only as a religion and not as a :Deen.

It's slave nature to get a job .

only slaves want to be broke and in debt all their lives .

And how can you help another , when you're broke and can hardly afford to feed your own family?

Would :Allah swt give you thawab for working for Raytheon or Lockheed ?

The educated people , the ones with degrees and PhDs etc are the slaves of the builders of this system .

The system belongs to the :Sufyani (LA) 

Let me ask you this , does our :Imam (as) need the builders and operators of this failed corrupt system ?

Or does he need people with knowledge of another system , a system that is just , honest and good ?

Okay...

Teaches Islam as a religion and not as a deen? Do you know that the word "deen" in Arabic means "religion"?

If you are well educated, you will get a good job, you will feed your family, and help other people at the same time (e.g. doctor helps the sick), this will lead to 'thawab.

Slaves of what system? They live happily, they help people, they gain 'thawab, but they also have to take care of their 'deen. I know people who combine the two.

Builders of this "corrupt system"?

How does helping other people, or gaining 'rizq for your family, build a corrupt system?

Okay...

Teaches Islam as a religion and not as a deen? Do you know that the word "deen" in Arabic means "religion"?

If you are well educated, you will get a good job, you will feed your family, and help other people at the same time (e.g. doctor helps the sick), this will lead to 'thawab.

Slaves of what system? They live happily, they help people, they gain 'thawab, but they also have to take care of their 'deen. I know people who combine the two.

Builders of this "corrupt system"?

How does helping other people, or gaining 'rizq for your family, build a corrupt system?

according the most scholars :Deen is more appropriately means "way of life "

Religion is only one of many aspects of :Islam , together with politics , science , economics , society , etc .

when you are educated in doing a good job , you will get a good job with good pay , you will be taxed the highest rate , you will be asked to spend most of your time to carry out the job tasks .

You will not have time with your family .

You will always be in debt .

With multi nationals monopolising all sectors and going global , you will serve an entity that has no regards for humanity .

You will be in the worst possible position to earn a livelihood .

your example of the doctor is the worst , as it's not in their financial interest to help the sick or cure any disease.

This system is built on :Riba .

Anything built on Riba shall perish , and everything is built on :Riba within this system .

2:275

Shakir

Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise. That is because they say, trading is only like usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what has already passed, and his affair is in the hands of Allah; and whoever returns (to it)-- these arc the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it.

I believe this community , on a macro level can only be achieved with our beloved :imam (as) .

He can only bring in the real true :Islamic economic system , real money , no :Riba , real people , real government , real medical practices , real science , real life and real truth and , love and peace .

Iqtishaduna of Imam Baqir Al Shadr

http://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/vol10-n1/islamic-perspective-political-economy-views-late-muhammad-baqir-al-sadr-tm-aziz

And how about the world without currency :

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235018025-what-do-you-think-the-world-without-currency/

according the most scholars :Deen is more appropriately means "way of life "

Religion is only one of many aspects of :Islam , together with politics , science , economics , society , etc .

when you are educated in doing a good job , you will get a good job with good pay , you will be taxed the highest rate , you will be asked to spend most of your time to carry out the job tasks .

You will not have time with your family .

You will always be in debt .

With multi nationals monopolising all sectors and going global , you will serve an entity that has no regards for humanity .

You will be in the worst possible position to earn a livelihood .

your example of the doctor is the worst , as it's not in their financial interest to help the sick or cure any disease.

This system is built on :Riba .

Anything built on Riba shall perish , and everything is built on :Riba within this system .

2:275

Shakir

Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise. That is because they say, trading is only like usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what has already passed, and his affair is in the hands of Allah; and whoever returns (to it)-- these arc the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it.

I don't know which people you meet, certaintly I would be willing to help people, and the people I know do aswell.

Religion is a way of life. Science, politics etc... are all part of this great religion.

When you are educated into a good job, you will earn profit, buy a house, help your family. You need tlook at things in a better way. If you have a good job you can control debt.

I don't know which people you meet, certaintly I would be willing to help people, and the people I know do aswell.

Religion is a way of life. Science, politics etc... are all part of this great religion.

When you are educated into a good job, you will earn profit, buy a house, help your family. You need tlook at things in a better way. If you have a good job you can control debt.

good to hear that you are a kind and helpful person 

In a job , you don't earn a profit , but a salary and taxed the highest , you earn a profit when it's your business .

:Inshallah you can have your own business , and offer jobs to those who need it in the community .

debt cannot be controlled by majority of people , especially those with a job .

just google debt and wage earner and you will see , or better still , try your model and get back to me in 30 years time .

Religion is something you do during a certain part of the day, like maybe only during prayer times or in the case of Sunnis, the time of the year for elections.

A :Deen is a way of life in the fact that literally everything you do is worship. When you speak to your parents you remember :Allah so it is worship. Even making a nice walk an act of worship. Not just to memorize a few things and doing a few rituals and thinking you'll be fine. This is what Sunday School tends to teach. Just pray 5times a day, have good manners, memorize a few surahs and fast in ramadan and you're good. :Deen is making your education worship, all of speech worship, your long and short term goals worship. Religion is saying Islam is seperate from career or life in some way and you just have to check mark off a list of things to do. :Deen is related to everything you do in life and using it to always grow as a person and get closer to :Allah , not just check mark a list of things to do before you die. Religion is having a bunch of rules that restrict you and just tell you what to do while you see all your non Religious friends having a lot of fun because they are "free". :Deen is knowing what seems like limitations and rules are actually the things that will help free u from the boundaries of this dunya and make u truly free and seeing it change your soul .

At least, this is my understanding of it from my experience.

Edited by Ruffles

Banks creation of money .

this is how they fraudulently create $15 Trillion .

Just wanna share what i knew:

There are two kinds of money, i.e. giral money chartal money and giral money (including electronic money).

That is all i know.

interesting dear bro , please tell us more of this 

Sorry, my mistype.

There is two kind of money :

Paper/metal money (chartal money)

It is used for small transaction and mostly used by common people (SLAVE).

Giral/electronic money

It is used for a banking, and not mostly used by common people (SLAVE) but common for middle (A RATHER BIG VALUABLE SLAVE) and upper class (SLAVE OWNER/MASTER).