Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This

Rate this topic

I don't blame anyone except myself at the end of the day for my actions .

But under :Islam , if one takes on a worthy position of a leader to whatever level , should one not also accept responsibilities that come with such a position .

Every leader has rights and obligations under :Islam , and so do it's followers.

This make the :Ummah , and it is the leadership that is paramount to the success of the :Ummah.

We had always the best leaders , and we have the best of the best with our :Imam (as) .

So isn't it time for our leaders to give real answers to the hard questions , than an old schmuck like me.

not exactly dear bro ,

In this matrix we exist in , call it the system of english language , commerce and contracts , there exist one agenda , but has 2 faces.

The east and the west , republican or democrat , capitalist or Communist etc etc etc .

This is designed to give the illusion of freedom .

Like 2 football teams playing at the grand final , and the crowds cheer as their team wins and it's a victory , but little does the masses know that both teams are owned  by the same boss.

:Islam and the teachings of the :Quran , :Rasool (as) and the :Ahylul-Bayt (as) , do not fall into this matrix.

It stands alone in a different realm .

It rules do cover this realm , but not the way it is perceived by most.

It is the greatest deception of :Iblis .

It is a trap that most of us are caught in .

Remember words , with the s in the front becomes sword.

I was writing for each of your response, but i cannot recover the words. It is gone puff, too many Iblis troubling me.

I do not want to recall my writing as it was my hard thinking/contemplating. But in short, we need to have one centralized web to give fatwa about anything for saving human souls forever (i.e until the hereafter). I remember www.leader.ir have given various fatwa, but not complete and not covering all facets of current life.

truth is stranger than fiction.

but the absolute truths are that we as :Shia have the best leaders in all of :Allah's swt creation.

The glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as) of our beloved :Rasool (as) , cannot be compared .

they are the best and we are all blessed to be considered as their :Shia.

I have been following the heroes of the elites.

they claim to have off world beings supporting them , beings from other dimensions.

they claim to possess advance knowledge , inter-dimensinal travel , time-travel etc.

they even claim to reverse ageing and some are many hundreds of years old.

They have recorded and have data of more than 630 beings , from other dimensions , various timelines and off world civilisations.

None can compare to our hidden :Imam (as) , in which there is no such data .

We are so blessed , and I pray that we are amongst his 313 :Inshallah.

The more you learn what the enemy are doing whether true or not , you really get to appreciate what we really have.

so as :Shia , be proud that we have the best of the best.

NGOs and other meager loopholes of slavery described by Sami require doshes of resources in the first place. Successful Shia momineen? And they will help any x y z and make them a partner? Heh. In a world where sons rob their mothers and brother topples brother for a few dollars more? Don't you have practical advice.

Why not instead embrace the truth. Embrace self sufficiency. Sever your wants and desires. Do not wish for a Lamborghini or even a car. Be a happy "bum" who doesn't beg and treats life for what it is. Drink tap water. The rest is easy once you unscrew your own head. Ask the "successful Shia momineen" for a lift to where you want to go, which is instead something they might actually give you. Put aside your plan for marriage as that has become another god to worship.

If not then pull the cart, earn money, feed your family and wait for death like everybody else. Your future is clearly outlined in either case. Embrace what you want.

Translation: By Abi Abdillah (pbuh) that The Prince of the Believers (pbuh) spoke about things that will come after him until the rise of the Riser (Qaim) so Hussain said: (O Prince of the Believers, when will Allah purify his land from the oppressors? He said: Allah will not purify the land from the oppressors until the shedding of the sacred blood. Then he mentioned the order of Bani Umayya and Bani Abbas in a long narration, then said: If the Riser rises in Khurasan and gains victory in the land of Kufan and the Maltan, and was permitted the island of Bani Kawan, and then rose from us the Riser of Bjilan, (wa ajaabatho al abr wal deelam), and the banners of Al-Turk appear divided to my offspring in the land and the (7uramaat) and they were between a thing and another. If Basra was under ruins, and the prince of the princes rises, then he (pbuh) told a long story. Then said: If the thousands were ready, and the rows were aligned, and the male sheep was killed, there the last one will rise, and the rebellions arise, and the disbelievers perish, then the hopeful Riser shall rise, and the unknown Imam, to him is the honor and grace, and he is from your offsprings O Hussain, not the son of any other,he will appear between the two corners in (driseen bilyin), he will appear on the two weighty things, and will not leave on the land (al adnayn), blessed is he who recognises his time in history and followed his time, and witnessed his days).

The above narrated text is full as it is mentioned in Bihar al-Anwar: section 52 page 235, and in Ghayba of Numani: page 385.

The unknown imam and the yamani is here people . Please open your eyes for the sake of Allah , do not be one of those who regret later .

NGOs and other meager loopholes of slavery described by Sami require doshes of resources in the first place. Successful Shia momineen? And they will help any x y z and make them a partner? Heh. In a world where sons rob their mothers and brother topples brother for a few dollars more? Don't you have practical advice.

Why not instead embrace the truth. Embrace self sufficiency. Sever your wants and desires. Do not wish for a Lamborghini or even a car. Be a happy "bum" who doesn't beg and treats life for what it is. Drink tap water. The rest is easy once you unscrew your own head. Ask the "successful Shia momineen" for a lift to where you want to go, which is instead something they might actually give you. Put aside your plan for marriage as that has become another god to worship.

If not then pull the cart, earn money, feed your family and wait for death like everybody else. Your future is clearly outlined in either case. Embrace what you want.

where I am living there are only kangaroos and kookaburras that can offer lifts.

I feel so bad for people like sami.... Businessman with more than one wife has all this time to be on shiachat. Whatta hopeless business man hmm..

it could be worse , I could be married to someone like you , and spend all my time here ...hmm..

Sami I been Drinking Tap Water since Birth. Am I going to die? Please stop with the Silly Assumptions. our Population in Australia is very well Healthy and we have the Second best in the World Medical System.

(Wasalam)

Sami I been Drinking Tap Water since Birth. Am I going to die? Please stop with the Silly Assumptions. our Population in Australia is very well Healthy and we have the Second best in the World Medical System.

(wasalam)

(salam)

you will die if they put too much of that toxic fluoride into the water .

Your unborn babies are dying because of the fluoride level already in the water.( it's all in the report )

But that's not my main concern , as this toxic substance causes stupidity in people.

And we all know Aussies are the dumbest people on Earth ( but the nicest ) .

They are like sheep , follow everything their government , media and medical mafia dish out to them.

Even the :Shias there are the dumbest in the world I'm sorry to say ( though they are the nicest ) .

Unfortunately it takes more than nicest to be 313 .

you have to have your brain , heart and soul working at maximum  to even be considered for their cook.

Just being nice , paying your taxes , and hoping the Aussies will win the world cup is not enough.

So my young dear bro , put another shrimp on the barbie , crack open a cold one (soft drink ) , put on the footy show and enjoy your tap water , vaccines and your 10 days crying program thats coming up soon.

And one more thing , ignore those skinny miserable black people on the streets drunk and smelling like urine , they were the ones that were the original inhabitants of the land for 40,000 years before your masters stole it from them and gave you permission to work on it.

Ignore all the crimes against humanity on that land that is still going on today.

This is the result of programmes like fluoride , vaccines , medical psy ops and those 10 day crying programmes.

She'll be right mate .

ws

Edited by :Sami II

(salam)

you will die if they put too much of that toxic fluoride into the water .

Your unborn babies are dying because of the fluoride level already in the water.( it's all in the report )

But that's not my main concern , as this toxic substance causes stupidity in people.

And we all know Aussies are the dumbest people on Earth ( but the nicest ) .

They are like sheep , follow everything their government , media and medical mafia dish out to them.

Even the :Shias there are the dumbest in the world I'm sorry to say ( though they are the nicest ) .

Unfortunately it takes more than nicest to be 313 .

you have to have your brain , heart and soul working at maximum  to even be considered for their cook.

Just being nice , paying your taxes , and hoping the Aussies will win the world cup is not enough.

So my young dear bro , put another shrimp on the barbie , crack open a cold one (soft drink ) , put on the footy show and enjoy your tap water , vaccines and your 10 days crying program thats coming up soon.

And one more thing , ignore those skinny miserable black people on the streets drunk and smelling like urine , they were the ones that were the original inhabitants of the land for 40,000 years before your masters stole it from them and gave you permission to work on it.

Ignore all the crimes against humanity on that land that is still going on today.

This is the result of programmes like fluoride , vaccines , medical psy ops and those 10 day crying programmes.

She'll be right mate .

ws

(1) First of That is Purely Untrue, In the case of water we have nothing to do with the Original State landeders of this country.

(2) people have been living here four Hundreds of years and everyday a Child is born. And Till today there has been no news report of Children Dying because of Florid. So please stop making up Conspiracies. And This has nothing to do with being one of the 313. You simply have no Evidence of such a link to your assumptions so I am very sorry.

(3) Wow? We are Dumbest people on earth? I hope your being Sarcastic, but since/ Due to your previous posts I see how over the top you are in your Radicalism to justify falsehood, so I assume your a person that believes in Third-Media information. And Last but not least. since you have no Information on the socioeconomics and group population for this country, your whole judgement is based on Inaccurate assumptions. We ave Australians in many high Professions such as Medics, Surgeons, etc. I live here, and I am well informed with the Today's Society.

Edited by TheIslamHistory

(1) First of That is Purely Untrue, In the case of water we have nothing to do with the Original State landeders of this country.

all the natural resources including water belong to the 163 tribes of the Aboriginal people , and all this was stolen from them by the imperialist forces without consent .

their kids taken away and today more than 70% of prisoners are aborigines .

you as a citizen of the Commonwealth of Australia is an accessory to their crimes against humanity.

Under :Islamic-Law , everything you do in this land is haram for you till you seek amends.

(2) people have been living here four Hundreds of years and everyday a Child is born. And Till today there has been no news report of Children Dying because of Florid. So please stop making up Conspiracies. And This has nothing to do with being one of the 313. You simply have no Evidence of such a link to your assumptions so I am very sorry.

Israel has done the same thing to the Palestinian people for over 60 years , this does not justify their actions now nor does it make it right .

What the imperalists have done to the aborigines makes palastine look like a teddy bear's picnic.

i have included a 200 page report that shows the effects of fluoride to the unborn .

What I say here is relevent to 313 , as the :Imam (as) hates tyrants and those assisting the tyrants knowingly or unknowingly.

He is the one that will spread justice to a world without justice so stop being so ignorant  and seek amends before it's too late .

(3) Wow? We are Dumbest people on earth? I hope your being Sarcastic, but since/ Due to your previous posts I see how over the top you are in your Radicalism to justify falsehood, so I assume your a person that believes in Third-Media information. And Last but not least. since you have no Information on the socioeconomics and group population for this country, your whole judgement is based on Inaccurate assumptions. We ave Australians in many high Professions such as Medics, Surgeons, etc. I live here, and I am well informed with the Today's Society.

we are on different worlds my dear bro , I don't think you really understand all I'm saying here.

My knwoedge does not come from mainstream sources like TV , Uni or the local kebab guy.

High professions like medics and quacks do not raise the level of intelligence of a society.

It is the true :Momins and critical thinkers that do, and there are not many in Oz.

Australia is the most controlled country in the world , everyone just obeys authority without question and this is where the problem lies.

And the leadership in Australia is far from truth and justice.

But enjoy your meat pie and the footy show .

with love and respect to you dear bro 

ws 

where I am living there are only kangaroos and kookaburras that can offer lifts.

it could be worse , I could be married to someone like you , and spend all my time here ...hmm..

Hmm... Hmmm

Hey Sami, how about you make videos giving out lecturs like you do here?

Hmm... Hmmm

Hey Sami, how about you make videos giving out lecturs like you do here?

I'm not as good looking as br Abu Hadi , and I look terrible in a black hoodie.

Plus most of you will never understand what I have to say , and for the few that might , you can never apply it in your lives right now.

I'm very unique and before my time , it's a curse .

time for my meds and therapy now . hmm..hmmm....hmmmm.... 

:Sami Any place where we can sell of some research material , which couldn't be completed due to some reason....Can you guide me about this?

can you give more details , without breaking any NDA's you might have ?

This guy said 'shia ism' is controlled by the Vatican and IRI is a corporation as well.

Doesn't seem like the type of individual to take advice from.

Go to university, go to college. It's easier said than done to open up a big business and invest money and become rich. It's especially easy to say that on an Internet forum filled with Shia.

Get a degree, a good degree. Not art or video game design. But math, science, engineering, medical are all good fields. I go to a university myself. Of course there's propaganda but to move up you gotta get somewhere good and you have to increase your importance in society in term of what you do.

This guy is referring to respected and very knowledgable shia alim as 'polished speakers' as though they're not of value.

I know one thing though. Those who speak negatively of respected alim don't have much good standing in anything. These are not the people to trust. Nor the supposed extra humbleness " I'm just an old man. I'm good for nothing, you're so much better than me' type statements.

Some of the posts have some truth such as the vaccine, groups that wield a lot of power(Rothschild)

Some of the questionable statements about them having cures for cancer, time machine , mushroom that fuels cars for 6 years are questionable and very easy to state they exist on the internet. Not saying it's not there but there is no proof besides what this individual is saying...

And taking it to another level by suggesting Vatican owns 'shiaism' whatever that means and that Iran is some corrupt corporation.

These extreme lies are unacceptable for this forum. You can go to conspiracy websites to spread that but that's completely false and a lie.

Claims to be a financial banker, handling millions, talking to elitist people are all easy to claim on the internet while sneaking in false claims about Iran to Shia youth surrounded by fancy and mesmerizing claims about the hidden mysteries and secret contracts and whatnot.

This guy said 'shia ism' is controlled by the Vatican and IRI is a corporation as well.

Doesn't seem like the type of individual to take advice from.

Go to university, go to college. It's easier said than done to open up a big business and invest money and become rich. It's especially easy to say that on an Internet forum filled with Shia.

Get a degree, a good degree. Not art or video game design. But math, science, engineering, medical are all good fields. I go to a university myself. Of course there's propaganda but to move up you gotta get somewhere good and you have to increase your importance in society in term of what you do.

This guy is referring to respected and very knowledgable shia alim as 'polished speakers' as though they're not of value.

I know one thing though. Those who speak negatively of respected alim don't have much good standing in anything. These are not the people to trust. Nor the supposed extra humbleness " I'm just an old man. I'm good for nothing, you're so much better than me' type statements.

Some of the posts have some truth such as the vaccine, groups that wield a lot of power(Rothschild)

Some of the questionable statements about them having cures for cancer, time machine , mushroom that fuels cars for 6 years are questionable and very easy to state they exist on the internet. Not saying it's not there but there is no proof besides what this individual is saying...

And taking it to another level by suggesting Vatican owns 'shiaism' whatever that means and that Iran is some corrupt corporation.

These extreme lies are unacceptable for this forum. You can go to conspiracy websites to spread that but that's completely false and a lie.

Claims to be a financial banker, handling millions, talking to elitist people are all easy to claim on the internet while sneaking in false claims about Iran to Shia youth surrounded by fancy and mesmerizing claims about the hidden mysteries and secret contracts and whatnot.

and don't forget to mention my multiple marriages .

I agree bro , totally unacceptable .

let's stop reading anything I say (which most do not ) 

and all of you will never do anything I have mentioned here anyway , so what's the real problem ?

Oh wait on , as :Shia , we are all accountable to all we say and do right ?

take my words , and present all this to me in :Kiyamat , and take my good deeds if I have said anything false or bad.

And if I did not , well bro , I won't take yours  as I forgive you in advance for your ignorance.

deal ?

ws

What Muslim writes Qayamat as kiyamat......?

Somebody so knowledgable doesn't know different between writing Qayamat and kiyamat?

Something is fishy

mine has a colon in front which is a propositional phrase  ( of the ) making the word a noun , therefore making the word a fact ,

Your spelling makes this word into a verb , and you cannot do a :Kiyamat.

You are aware of the consequences of altering of such words . , especially those  mentioned in the holy :Quran.

And ignorance is no excuse .

And if you like to know more about this , I have videos of 200 hrs of teaching on the above matter as I do not wish any brother to be left behind.

Kiyamat is a nonexistent word. The correct term is Qayamat.

I don't trust anything by any 'Muslim' who attempts to discredit Ayatollah Khomeini as some sort of Vatican puppet.

In fact such individuals deserve a thousand lannat as Zionist agents.

The Shia must have you confused as some sort of scholar.

True Shia do not discredit alim as 'polished speakers' and the other various claims this supposed investment banker made with youtube videos as claims for his beliefs.

I've heard it all. I've heard before that all these countries and controlled by some entity including iran and the Vatican created Islam and blablabla false statements by brainwashed individuals.

I advise anybody do not take this persons word seriously. By throwing in that IRI is some false entity surrounded by claims of exteme knowledge and wisdom hopes to entrap young shia minds.

Kiyamat is a nonexistent word. The correct term is Qayamat.

I don't trust anything by any 'Muslim' who attempts to discredit Ayatollah Khomeini as some sort of Vatican puppet.

In fact such individuals deserve a thousand lannat as Zionist agents.

The Shia must have you confused as some sort of scholar.

True Shia do not discredit alim as 'polished speakers' and the other various claims this supposed investment banker made with youtube videos as claims for his beliefs.

I've heard it all. I've heard before that all these countries and controlled by some entity including iran and the Vatican created Islam and blablabla false statements by brainwashed individuals.

I advise anybody do not take this persons word seriously. By throwing in that IRI is some false entity surrounded by claims of exteme knowledge and wisdom hopes to entrap young shia minds.

time to wake up Br Sleepy ...

it's really stupid to say or even think that iranians are dumb or the dumbest becuz of fluoride ....i mean,Sami, don't u hear of those genius kids that have special schools for them?(teezhooshan)they are here in large numbers...

it's really stupid to say or even think that iranians are dumb or the dumbest becuz of fluoride ....i mean,Sami, don't u hear of those genius kids that have special schools for them?(teezhooshan)they are here in large numbers...

yes it's very dumb sister , please forgive me , drink as much fluoride as possible , you can find the same substance they put into the water in rat poison .

you are welcome to add more if you wish.

once again my humblest apologies .

these genius kids must be very clever , so clever that they cannot help the great nation if the IRI out manoeuvre the useless USA and ISRAEL .

Why can't the IRI just be the world's NO.1 , if so many geniuses .

why cannot the IRI win the world cup 

heck , why can't they even get a :Riba free currency system and banking system in place.

We the :Shia should be the world leaders in everything and be setting the standards for everything right ?

we have the perfect :Deen , the perfect :Quran , the most beloved :Rasool (as) and his glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

we have the best of the best , with the best :Al-Hujjat (as) available to us 24/7.

and yet look at us .

look at me 

a useless old man wasting my time on a site where no one take heed.

I guess that why there will only be 313 .

not 234,890,000 or 579,447 ,889 right ??

May :Allah swt guide us all and have mercy on our ignorance.

may we start to show our gratitudes for his bounties .

ws

Don't take this individual seriously. I have a strong feeling he's not who he says he is

i also have that feeling too , hence all the :Duas and late nights of prostration seeking for my forgiveness .

may :Allah swt forgive your faults too .

You can listen or not, and if you choose to listen you can believe or not. You can even choose some parts to believe and dismiss others. It is a discussion forum. Don't condemn a man for discussing what is on his mind, so long as nobody is hurt by it.

For years I've been saying that the US government was spying on us. Until recently I was called a crazy conspiracy theorist for it. Closed minds are sad and stagnant. Too gullible is foolish. Find your balance.

yes it's very dumb sister , please forgive me , drink as much fluoride as possible , you can find the same substance they put into the water in rat poison .

these genius kids must be very clever , so clever that they cannot help the great nation if the IRI out manoeuvre the useless USA and ISRAEL .don't go offtopic trying to sound smart again bro Sami,i stated a fact(that there are intelligent gifted children here in iran in large numbers with schools only for them)whilst u insist on ur nonsense saying that iran's tap and bottled water contains fluoride that kills the unborn,and makes those who are born dumb and stupid..if what u say is true then,logically,tell me where did the 'genius' people come/are coming from?how did they make it?coincidence? :dry:

Why can't the IRI just be the world's NO.1 , if so many geniuses .this one is irrelevant too;the IRI can't be the world's no.1 becuz there is much zolm and injustice in this dunya for someone who is a muslim shia to reach anywhere...and that's why we have a Savior...

why cannot the IRI win the world cup ..now this one just made me laugh;they don't win the world cup becuz they are dumb for the amount of fluoride they've been taking from water?seriously??haha!

heck , why can't they even get a :Riba free currency system and banking system in place.and this has nothing to do with 'dumbness' either...

We the :Shia should be the world leaders in everything and be setting the standards for everything right ?yes we should,but if we can't,for now,that doesn't mean we are dumb and stupid..

we have the perfect :Deen , the perfect :Quran , the most beloved :Rasool (as) and his glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

we have the best of the best , with the best :Al-Hujjat (as) available to us 24/7.

and yet look at us .

look at me 

ws

It's been known by everybody about the US spying, it wasnt a conspiracy either. The details and extent was simply released but it was known

what are your thoughts on vaccines ?

these genius kids must be very clever , so clever that they cannot help the great nation if the IRI out manoeuvre the useless USA and ISRAEL .don't go offtopic trying to sound smart again bro Sami,i stated a fact(that there are intelligent gifted children here in iran in large numbers with schools only for them)whilst u insist on ur nonsense saying that iran's tap and bottled water contains fluoride that kills the unborn,and makes those who are born dumb and stupid..if what u say is true then,logically,tell me where did the 'genius' people come/are coming from?how did they make it?coincidence? :dry:

Why can't the IRI just be the world's NO.1 , if so many geniuses .this one is irrelevant too;the IRI can't be the world's no.1 becuz there is much zolm and injustice in this dunya for someone who is a muslim shia to reach anywhere...and that's why we have a Savior...

why cannot the IRI win the world cup ..now this one just made me laugh;they don't win the world cup becuz they are dumb for the amount of fluoride they've been taking from water?seriously??haha!

heck , why can't they even get a :Riba free currency system and banking system in place.and this has nothing to do with 'dumbness' either...

We the :Shia should be the world leaders in everything and be setting the standards for everything right ?yes we should,but if we can't,for now,that doesn't mean we are dumb and stupid..

and yet look at us .

look at me 

ws

FYI 

ISRAEL  has stop fluoridating it's water .

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/israel-bans-all-water-fluoridation-citing-health-concerns/

On July 29, 2013, the Supreme Court of Israel noted in its ruling on a 2012 petition the State’s intention to cease compulsory fluoridation of public water supplies in 2014. The November 12, 2012 petition from Yaacov Gurman and the Izun Hozer Association for Dissemination of Health Education demanded that the Ministry of Health order the cessation of fluoridation due to health dangers and the fact that its benefits are no longer widely accepted. - See more at: http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/israel-bans-all-water-fluoridation-citing-health-concerns/#sthash.FdFPtQUH.dpuf

why is the IRI still continuing ?

is it a requirement of :Islam ?

please provide evidence in the :Quran , :Hadiths ,the :Sunnat of :Rasool (as) and the :Ahylul-Bayt (as) for practising such a thing.

I live in the Middle East, and tap water here isn't very clean to begin with, so pretty much everyone drink bottled/mineral water. I've tried looking around for non-fluoride water, but can't find any. Anyone know of any brands that would work or a process to remove fluoride from water?

FOOLED BY THE ELITE

Politics.

Have you ever felt uncomfortable when you discover that your beliefs don't match up with reality?

Most people simply stick with their silly beliefs.

It is too uncomfortable to believe that your partner, or your best friend, or your religious leader, or your political leader is in fact an unscrupulous liar.

1. A recent poll asked people in Britain how many Iraqis had been killed as a result of the invasion in 2003.

A majority said fewer than 10,000.

The correct figure is around 1,000,000.

Iraqis.

2. There are still plenty of people who believe that the Sandy Hook event was the work of a lone gunman called Adam Lanza.

However, 'Adam Lanza' was patently incapable of pulling off such a professional feat of markmanship.

There is no evidence that 'Adam Lanza' has existed since 2010 - no current friends, no recent pictures, no internet trail.

Last Page

Sandy Hook crime scene photo.

'Adam Lanza' is believed to have changed his name to Ryan Lanza, who is still alive.

There is a total absence of corpses, wounded and grieving hysterical parents and friends at the alleged crime scene which resembled a movie set more than a real crime scene.

Last Page

There is a total absence of authentic photographic evidence of any kind that could prove that such an atrocity really happened.

Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a Fraud Last Page

3. The mainstream media works for the security services who work for the rich elite.

The media portrayed Saddam Hussein, immediately after the CIA put him into power, as being the good guy

When the CIA fell out with Saddam, he was portrayed as being the bad guy.

4. The rich elite are more powerful than the security services.

In 1951, Kim Philby was Britain's top spy in the USA.

He was part of the 'Cambridge Spy Ring' which 'worked for Lord Victor Rothschild'.

In 1951, when two of Philby's team, Guy Burgess and Donald Maclean, fled to Soviet Russia, it became obvious that Philby was a traitor.

The rich elite will seduce us, trick us and intimidate us. They have no loyalty to any particular country.

However, Philby, the friend of Victor Rothschild, continued to work for MI6.

In 1956, Philby moved to Lebanon as Middle East ­correspondent for both The Observer and The Economist. 

In late 1962, MI6 officer Nicholas Elliot extracted a confession from Philby that he was a traitor.

However, Philby continued to be entertained as a guest at the British embassy in Beirut and was due there for dinner on the night in January 1963 when he disappeared off to Russia.

The Saddam body-double who was put on trial was not the real Saddam. Saddam and Belarus

5. John Pilger writes:

johnpilger.com

"When I travelled in Iraq in the 1990s, the two principal Moslem groups, the Shia and Sunni, had their differences but they lived side by side, even intermarried and regarded themselves with pride as Iraqis...

"We blew all that to bits in 2003 with 'shock and awe'.

"And today Sunni and Shia are fighting each other right across the Middle East.

"This mass murder is being funded by the regime in Saudi Arabia which beheads people and discriminates against women...

A copy of the house where Osama bin Laden allegedly lived. (He had in fact been dead for years)

The house in Abbottabad, in Pakistan.  'Osama house' built by 'cia friend' Dawood Ibrahim for us military. / CIA SAFE HOUSE IN ABBOTTABAD.

6. John Pilger writes:

johnpilger.com

"In his acceptance of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2005, Harold Pinter spoke about a 'manipulation of power worldwide, while masquerading as a force for universal good, a brilliant, even witty, highly successful act of hypnosis.'...

"Pinter referred to 'the systematic crimes of the United States and to an undeclared censorship by omission - that is, leaving out crucial information that might help us make sense of the world...

"Claud Cockburn put it well: "Never believe anything until it's officially denied".

Source: johnpilger.com

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/fooled-by-elite.html

It has been some time since i have been on SC...but had a little time and indeed urge to reconnect with the most prescient issues of our time; not, to be honest, to much success on that front when visiting SC....but in fairness content and discourse seems to have improved a little.

In any case i read every post on the entire  thread and offer my thanks to Bro Sami and other contributors........in my humble view this takes us one step forward...

Like Bro Sami...i am fairly clear on the Great Game (started from the time of Hz Adam(as), the players, the stooges,the tactics, the strategies, their success and their failures. Much is apparent to the intelligent and open mind, particularly one that is aligned to the message of the Ahl E Bayt(as) in their actions, words and deeds and the application of such messages in the modern world and beyond- they are utterly and entirely relevant.....

In society (at least political. military, industrial complex and theri masters) much is made of the teachings of the likes of Machiavelli and Sun zhou.........who teach brilliantly  for material existence but are very limited in scope( and importantly are uttery devoid of the moral ,ethical and spiritual perspective)----the players have been fully immersed this teaching....and at the higher levels there exists no greater fear than an awakened Shia inteligensia and leadership preparing for the Imam of our time. The end game. Prophecies predict the end of the party and they are not too keen.....if it can be delayed and stopped.....every resource will be put into that effort (and they have a lot of resource).

IRI must and should be respected (not followed blindly..that should never be the case with anything)...it has become the bastion, the safe harbour, the repository and promoter of the true islamic theology by preserving the message of the Ahl E bayt- against a backdrop of endless, political, economic and military agression - IRI will not be perfect but it is by far and away the best hope the Islamic world has......and the opponents in the game know it and must/ will try to bring it down........Bro Sami..perhaps you would consider finding a little more balance on this aspect....

other than that many of the Issues raised by Bro Sami..are real issues: engineered by strategists operating at a level that most ordinary people engaged in the difficulty of day to day life wont see..unlees they take the time to look. These strategies are generational..played out over long spans of time......what did you really expect in the context of the great game!!!

if you want to play, have a role, serve the Imam...then engage in the world. The Imam will come for all humanity and will engage with the entire world.........remember always...Every land is Karbala Every day is Ashura......if your wistful wish was to have served on that day on that land 1200 years ago...then you should be serving today.......

WS