Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

They Don't Want You To Know This

Rate this topic

a book written by Sayed Muhammad kadhim Alqazwini.

name of the book:الإمام المهدي عليه السلام من المهد إلى الظهور

:Jazak-Allah-Kairul sis 

i don't have kids yet,but even when i'll have kids ,it's not just my decision u know my husband has to agree but i don't think he will :donno:

but, i can still make it easy for them by Not Expecting them to be perfect and have A s all the time,becuz this ruins a child's confidence and passion for learning... :no:

besides, i'll teach them what i know,and try to correct the false info that they get in schools.. :donno:

:Inshallah sis , may you and your husband be blessed with pious kids and that they serve our beloved :Al-Hujaat (as) .

salam dear bro ,

you should never seek advise from strangers on a public forum , especially if it effects you life in a major way.

What you have asked is a serious question.

I cannot answer this as I don't know you or your circumstances.

You did tell me in another post that you were preparing for our :Imam (as) .

I admire that .

I don't know your family structure and your economic situation at the moment .

I don't know how serious you are with your preparations and that of your father's.

You and your family should be working together at this.

You should have the backing of your father.

you should discuss your options with him.

none of my kids have done uni or completed schooling.

but they are more intelligent than most of those who have done such things.

my sons are involved with me in my business , and my 15 year old son has signed an apprenticeship with me to create a business and make his 1st million by 18.

I am taking my older son to fund his million dollar business in IT which he will introduce to the asian market place.

So a degree or pieces of useless paper is not necessary in their cases.

i am there as their support.

I worked for this for many years , and it's not perfect.

It's been a struggle as I have spend most of my time at home teaching all my kids.

I could have been a CEO of a major international bank or a billionaire by now if I followed the corporate path .

But I chose not to .

I want to serve my :Imam (as) .

You cannot serve 2 masters .

I have implemented now the 2nd generation of my plan .

It took me over 50 years to get here.

I have made much sacrifices for my kids.

I have not just followed the status quo and gave them to the system.

The purpose of this thread is to make you realise that there is more to what is being said out there.

I'm not gong to name names , but the things they are saying is very unrealistic if you want to get into the inner circle of :Imam (as) .

If you are serious about this , than it's time to make some changes , you have a good chance as you are young.

But don't fool yourself into thinking it's that simple.

Otherwise as br :wayfarer786 said , there will be millions that will follow after the 313.

I am sure their requirements are not that stringent.

So maybe it's better for some of us to stop dreaming of 313 and be amongst the millions that follow after.

Maybe we should just give up at the most prestigious position in the universe.

Just throw that hopes of being in that prestigious VIP platinum club during the frightening event of :Kiyamat , where you are next to :Shahids , :Prophets (as) and :Imams (as) , while their wait for their reward from :Allah swt "without prejudice ".

Just settle for that long line of those that wait their judgement.

There are better alternatives to Uni and a just on broke (job) debt slavery life model.

The real question to ask is are you ready to take on real changes in your life ?

ws

I know brother. I wasn't going to follow your advice unless it made sense in my situation. I just thought because you are respected here and seem to give wise advice, I would see what you had to say. Mashallah you have already started setting the foundation for the supporters of the Imam (ATF) with your kids. I wish you and your family all the best with your endeavors. iA Allah (swt) will guide me. Worst comes to worst, I will do istikhara. Thanks for your advice bro.

JazakAllah

I know brother. I wasn't going to follow your advice unless it made sense in my situation. I just thought because you are respected here and seem to give wise advice, I would see what you had to say. Mashallah you have already started setting the foundation for the supporters of the Imam (ATF) with your kids. I wish you and your family all the best with your endeavors. iA Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì will guide me. Worst comes to worst, I will do istikhara. Thanks for your advice bro.

JazakAllah

:Jazak-Allah-Khair bro .

What about a business idea bro ?

Uni and a job is not the only option.

A savvy :Halal business with some good investments set you up for life , and free your time to dedicate to serving our :Imam (as) .

PM me as I have suggested some biz ideas to other brothers.

I pray for your success  in this :Dunya and the next .

:Jazak-Allah-Khair bro .

What about a business idea bro ?

Uni and a job is not the only option.

A savvy :Halal business with some good investments set you up for life , and free your time to dedicate to serving our :Imam (as) .

PM me as I have suggested some biz ideas to other brothers.

I pray for your success  in this :Dunya and the next .

That was initially my plan. I was going to go to uni, get a job thereafter, make some money and when I'm about 25 start a business related to my major (Computer Science) with my savings. Something like software development and the likes. I don't know if this is the best course of action though.

Our family is relatively wealthy but my father never wanted to open a business because he feared it would take him away from us. They seem to swallow the lives of the owners because its not like a day job where you work hours and you are free. It is your duty to manage it all the time and because his job pays well, he never wanted to form one.

We currently live in Dubai and my Islamic Studies class teaches Sunni Islam lol. But we are thinking of moving.

Btw, isn't it compulsory by law to send your kids to school in OZ?

Edited by BuggyLemon

A really interesting thread, im definitely going to be following this very closely. Sami thank you for sharing this information, while many people might not agree with what you have to say, so far it makes sense to me.

May Allah be pleased with you efforts.

That was initially my plan. I was going to go to uni, get a job thereafter, make some money and when I'm about 25 start a business related to my major (Computer Science) with my savings. Something like software development and the likes. I don't know if this is the best course of action though.

Our family is relatively wealthy but my father never wanted to open a business because he feared it would take him away from us. They seem to swallow the lives of the owners because its not like a day job where you work hours and you are free. It is your duty to manage it all the time and because his job pays well, he never wanted to form one.

We currently live in Dubai and my Islamic Studies class teaches Sunni Islam lol. But we are thinking of moving.

Btw, isn't it compulsory by law to send your kids to school in OZ?

my sons are into all that stuff , they love technology.

my eldest is taking a new IT concept into japan, s korea and china soon .

you both should make contact.

Yes it is compulsory to enrol children into school from certain ages.

or register them in homeschooling .

The Education Act's definition of Child and Parent , is not the same as baby and father.

A father has higher rights to his baby , than a parent to a child.

the acts and statutes are not law and only cover the legal fiction entities and not the living.

A really interesting thread, im definitely going to be following this very closely. Sami thank you for sharing this information, while many people might not agree with what you have to say, so far it makes sense to me.

May Allah be pleased with you efforts.

:Jazak-Allah-Khairul  sis , may your son be amongst the 313 . 

6. Agenda 21 

why haven't our leaders mentioned this one ?

I have mentioned this several times on this site , it's no secret , it's no conspiracy theory .

It's real and it is implemented all over the world.

While most of the sheep will focus on the mainstream news , the war on this and war on that ,like the Syrian crisis , the Egyptian crisis , and the potential was on Iran .

There is a war that has started on all humanity.

This war unlike the other televised wars will take out 6,500,000,000 people .

How ?

they have made most foods , toxic and poisonous , through treatments under codex alimentarius.

Therefore making most of your food :Haram.

It's all over the net .

You don't have to be a guru to work out what's really happening .

What about GMOs , no coverage on that with criminal MONSANTO playing god .

Why don't our polished speakers discuss such topics that effects all of us ?

We are supposed just swallow all this , and expect our bodies to be in peak condition to serve our :Imam (as) .

Tell me dear brothers and sisters , has :Islam just became a religion like all others , that only serves you 5 times / day for 25 mins , every friday for 30 mins , 1 month of the year , 10 days of the year , and the few days of other celebrations .

What about the other 300 days / year?

Is your health not important ?

Than why aren't our polished speakers discussing such matters.

What use are we to our :Imam (as) , when you are suffering modern diseases as a result of consuming toxic food .

Is that not a foolish , ignorant slow suicide.

Does your :Imam (as) require such people ?

What about vaccines ?

Why don't they address the real issues , than just listening to the false corrupt evidence pushed by your sales reps of the big pharma.

Why do our leaders just take the biased one sided so called expert opinions of doctors and scientists that give out false propaganda.

Do you know how much money is made on vaccines ?

Don't you think when doctors and politicians start pushing so much as to make it mandatory soon , should you not be concerned .

I mean they are all good people , and all have the best intentions for all of humanity right ?

Like that nice Bill Gates guy , aww he's such a nice guy , going to Africa and helping the poor little black people by vaccinating them .

Why does he not give them good food and water.

:Allah swt has made our bodies perfect , and he gave us the best piece of technology called the immune system.

And you want to destroy this gift from :Allah swt and expect our :Imam (as) to be ok with that .

Edited by :Sami II

I dont get what you mean by agenda 21, i have not come across it before. You discuss three things under one heading so it doesnt make sense. Is it about the news coverage of wars, or the food produce, or vaccines?

3. Money .

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who make its laws"- Mayer Amschel Rothschild (Founder of Rothschild Banking Dynasty)

This is the big one .

we all need it , and live and die by it .

It's the most loved thing in this :Dunya .

Your wife loves it , without it , she will divorce you .

Without it as a husband you are useless to your family .

Our leaders ask for it to help their cause.

The world of commerce and banking dominate it .

What is money ?

Money is a debt instrument , it is simply an IOU , from a private corporation that has literally created it out of thin air with no backing of anything of value , with the intent to never pay it back or settle the debt.

This is not the money as stated in the :Quran.

They did not tell you any of this brothers and sisters.

everyday you are tricked by your leaders on all fronts .

Money today is based on :Riba.

Not the interest from your bank , this is the big lie.

They talk of interest , interest and interest .

It's the money you hold that is problem .

It is causing all the problems of this world , because it is just printed and created from nothing , and you people accept this as the real thing.

It is not .

None of the :Fatwas regarding money is applicable .

The :Fatwas that are applicable for the debt-instrument  is found under Contract laws of exchange and trade.

Now I ask a simple question here .

How can the :Shia community be so ignorant in basics definitions of money and be indulging in the most evil of crimes against oneself and be hoping that their :Imam (as) will be favourable towards it .

Do you not understand the punishment of :Riba.

Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise. That is because they say, trading is only like usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what has already passed, and his affair is in the hands of Allah; and whoever returns (to it), these arc the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it.  

002:275 Shakir

I aslo understand that we have no choice to stay alive , including the IRI banking system is also based on :Riba , the difference it has it's own central bank for now.

Why is it they don't tell you the truth ?

And why don't you all seek the truth .

It is availble to you , and yet you accept the mainstream disinfo given to you which is your choice , but don't expect to join our :Imam (as) when you have idea of your reality .

Here's a simple explanation of the greatest trickery that will keep you away from your :Imam (as).

i'm just getting started dear bros and sis , shall i continue or shall we move to the mutah threads ?

Please provide more information on this. I am particularly interested in this topic and want to do more research on it. Thanks :)

well that was my first and last :Mutah thread on SC ,just  for you br WFH .

5. Education .

many brothers and sisters here are told to go to school , university and get a good job right .

well this model is not only the worst model to make a livelihood but it is the worst thing to do to achieve the status  of the prestigious 313. 

Schools and uni are created to take you away from :Al-hujjat (as)

most of your polished speakers out there will tell you , yes sister , we need more sisters in Uni and get a good job like a doctor so you can show the society how good of a role model you are etc etc etc ...

People this is rubbish , your schools and Uni are only there to keep you dumb.

They teach you not education but propaganda.

Let me give you an example.

not too long ago , in Australian schools , they were teaching the false history of how the land that belong to the Aborigines.

They made sport of the massacres of these beautiful cultured  passive people that have lived in peace for 50,000 years.

Did you know in primary school they use to show books to kids , that had pictures of bodies of dead Aborigines spread on the ground , with a white guy proudly standing over them displaying his kill for the day like a trophy.how sick is that , and these genocide was justified by the whites  as they were black dirty savages that were animals and not human.

Today the schools and Uni teach you nothing that will benefit you for this world or the next.

As a father , my kids and grandkids are taught in the home , and outside and in my office.

They are not in the hands of some person , who is paid minimum wages to put up with 30 screaming kids , and this person has no idea of the realities of the world outside.

Most successful people I know , never went to Uni , or to school much.

Read the book "Rich Dad poor dad " by Robert Kiyosaki , and his first book which was banned was "If you want to be rich and happy don't go to school ".

Another thing with Uni , they are propaganda machines , and they are pushing so much rubbish , we have young brothers and sisters coming out with degrees and no critical thinking.

Do you know under the various mind control programmes used by the CIA , like  MK Ultra , the most easiest candidates to control are young highly educated people from uni.

So what are you saying bro , don't go to school and be stupid.

You need to learn real education , real knowledge and go beyond the standard.

The best source of education and knowledge is the holy :Quran , and the glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

And instead of getting a job (just on broke ) , get into savvy business and investments that will create that fiat $$, and give you all the time to prepare for :Al-Hujjat (as) .

Agreed. The Education system today does not encourage you to think for yourself.

It is a pity that most scholars do not address such issues when sitting on the pulpit.

Thank you for the insight.

I dont get what you mean by agenda 21, i have not come across it before. You discuss three things under one heading so it doesnt make sense. Is it about the news coverage of wars, or the food produce, or vaccines?

codex alimentarius 

agenda 21 

http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

vaccines 

Please provide more information on this. I am particularly interested in this topic and want to do more research on it. Thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAZ81lqppn8

Sami I just watched the Money As Debt video.

SubhanAllah how the truth has come out... Yet we are still trapped.

I'm never taking a loan in my life.

Will Imam (ATF) establish the economic system he talks about when he comes?

Also, have you read ikhtisadana?

Thanks bro. JazakAllah.

Sami I just watched the Money As Debt video.

SubhanAllah how the truth has come out... Yet we are still trapped.

I'm never taking a loan in my life.

Will Imam (ATF) establish the economic system he talks about when he comes?

Also, have you read ikhtisadana?

Thanks bro. JazakAllah.

salam bro ,

I have ranted about all this for over a year on SC ,

I have personally approached these polished speakers about such topics several years ago.

I have much more evidence than just some YT videos .

And yet nothing .

That speaker we discussed in another post and all those other polished speakers out there have not mentioned once such topics, and it's implications to our :Ummah.

They repeat the same rhetoric year in year out .

Why is that bro ?

I'm just an  useless old man .

These guys are educated  in :Hawzas , PhD s , good looking , nice suits ,wear swiss watches etc etc etc .

Not one has mentioned any of these things I'm covering , not even at basics levels that are available on the net and on youtube.

What is going on ?

Brother :sami - I PM'd you for the L2 stuff.  Please respond.  BTW - Their are a few Ulema who I know who do talk about some of these things and some other things that have not been discussed on SC.  So their are ulema out their who are aware of some of this and discuss it with the right audiences.  

Was salaam

Brother :sami - I PM'd you for the L2 stuff.  Please respond.  BTW - Their are a few Ulema who I know who do talk about some of these things and some other things that have not been discussed on SC.  So their are ulema out their who are aware of some of this and discuss it with the right audiences.  

Was salaam

salam dear bro ,

I have replied to  your PM , forgive me for the delay.

Yes , there are some , and they have very good Knowledge on certain matters.

And most of them will not discuss this openly or to anyone as you have mentioned.

As I said to you , this is a closed discussion.

And it involved many levels of secrecy and peeling the layers like that of an onion skin.

Many unfortunately are not versed in banking and commerce , and being from that background , I get a privy to all the happening around the world.

Also many of them do not live in the west ( which is very lucky for them ) , however this stops them from getting that information quickly.

many of our noble :Ulemas are perhaps 30 years behind on the current issues that faces us in the west.

Which is ineffective for us , if we were to get with the times and be most effective in discerning information.

For example , sometimes in the future , the noble :Ulemas will actually come out and say yes , vaccines are :Haram , period , but till then many lives will suffer and die as a result of this inaction .

I understand they have their hands full , and I always remember them in my :Duas for their leadership.

And that's why :Allah swt has blessed some of us with critical thinking , and I have not wasted such a gift from :Allah swt.

We live in unique time in history with the awakening of such great men such as those :Ulemas that  guide us , and  we as :Shia must keep pioneering through and keep ahead of our enemies.

And none of these :Ulemas has approached the Australian Aborigines on establishing a true :Islamic territory.

But its covered from my end if it ever happens.

ws

Agreed!  But my brotherly advise to you is as as servant of :al-Hujjah is to make part of your mission to educate the sincere and committed :Ulema within the global Islamic movement who do not have access to this type of information since you posses it and evidence and proof of it. They can then inform the masses and take appropriate action. You can also help them steer clear of traps and protect the overall movement. I believe that is your duty and what you have been commissioned to do beyond what you are already doing.  May Allah (swt) help you fulfill your duty and you are welcomed by :al-Hujjah's onto his (as) team.

Was salaam

Edited by :wayfarer786

well that was my first and last :Mutah thread on SC ,just  for you br WFH .

5. Education .

many brothers and sisters here are told to go to school , university and get a good job right .

well this model is not only the worst model to make a livelihood but it is the worst thing to do to achieve the status  of the prestigious 313. 

Schools and uni are created to take you away from :Al-hujjat (as)

most of your polished speakers out there will tell you , yes sister , we need more sisters in Uni and get a good job like a doctor so you can show the society how good of a role model you are etc etc etc ...

People this is rubbish , your schools and Uni are only there to keep you dumb.

They teach you not education but propaganda.

Let me give you an example.

not too long ago , in Australian schools , they were teaching the false history of how the land that belong to the Aborigines.

They made sport of the massacres of these beautiful cultured  passive people that have lived in peace for 50,000 years.

Did you know in primary school they use to show books to kids , that had pictures of bodies of dead Aborigines spread on the ground , with a white guy proudly standing over them displaying his kill for the day like a trophy.how sick is that , and these genocide was justified by the whites  as they were black dirty savages that were animals and not human.

Today the schools and Uni teach you nothing that will benefit you for this world or the next.

As a father , my kids and grandkids are taught in the home , and outside and in my office.

They are not in the hands of some person , who is paid minimum wages to put up with 30 screaming kids , and this person has no idea of the realities of the world outside.

Most successful people I know , never went to Uni , or to school much.

Read the book "Rich Dad poor dad " by Robert Kiyosaki , and his first book which was banned was "If you want to be rich and happy don't go to school ".

Another thing with Uni , they are propaganda machines , and they are pushing so much rubbish , we have young brothers and sisters coming out with degrees and no critical thinking.

Do you know under the various mind control programmes used by the CIA , like  MK Ultra , the most easiest candidates to control are young highly educated people from uni.

So what are you saying bro , don't go to school and be stupid.

You need to learn real education , real knowledge and go beyond the standard.

The best source of education and knowledge is the holy :Quran , and the glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

And instead of getting a job (just on broke ) , get into savvy business and investments that will create that fiat $$, and give you all the time to prepare for :Al-Hujjat (as) .

After a long time something understandn hmmmn nice brother

7. Technology 

As an ex-Investment banker for world's top banks , I saw many things from an early age .

It wasn't till when I went on my own into the high risk world of finance as a venture capitalist (VC).

Through the contacts I made in banking and business and my interest in the esoteric , I found myself in front of the most bizarre , fascinating .most talented and gifted people on this planet .I have met ex intel bosses , ex-billionaires, scientists who worked with Einstein and Hubbard .

These people approached me for funding into projects in the hundreds of millions , that will change the very fabric of the universe.

The last several years have been very interesting indeed

let me share with you here some of those experiences , so you may  prepare for :Al-Hujjat (as) armed with real knowledge that your leaders are not telling you .

1. few years ago , I met an extraordinary man, a physicist  , who worked with Einstein , L R  Hubbard and other great pioneers.

He has spent his life on the theory of energy and the chi .

He calculated the chi of the earth , and followed those co-ordinates that led him to a place in China.

He found mushrooms growing there , and he cultivated those mushrooms and produce a liquid from them.

He put one drop of this liquid into the engine of his car , his car ran for 6 years without any gas, and this liquid did not decrease in mass .

He presented the engine to a State Premier together with several of his engineers and scientists.

Before he can finish his presentation , he was told by the Politician to destroy all the evidence and never breathe a word of this technology again .

He died a few months after i met him , his body was kept for a few months by the state before being released to his family.

I never heard of this ever again from his family members.

2. Recently I have been approached by a german doctor who needs funding for a serum that will cure most cancers and disease.

It's technology is quite different and interesting and is unique to many other cures that land on my desk.

Here's what I can share here .

Serum description

This serum is based on the fact that mammals have a two-part immune system. One part, the one we

are most familiar with, is called specific immunity, in which the vaccine works by stimulating the body to

produce a specific antibody against a specific antigen or disease agent to effect healing or protection.

More powerful and less well known is the broader immune system we call the Para specific immune

system, which resides in the primitive brain. Para Immune modulators trigger an immune response

which is broad-spectrum rather than specific. Para Immunity affects a wide range of diseases rather

than a single disease by releasing a host of innate natural immune factors such as stem cells,

interferon, interleukins, macrophages, and lymphocytes. It is also completely safe and has none of the

negative side effects associated with routine vaccinations. We are accustomed to specific immunity,

this vaccine is the first to ever utilize a modulating response from the primitive brain. (The part

designed to keep the species alive in the face of virus or even chemical assaults). The vaccine is an

immune modulator. It works like an anti-viral but with no side affects ever recorded. It works to awaken

a response from the primitive immune system. It triggers an immune regulating cascade that starts with

an endorphin release at about 30 minutes after treatment, within 5-8 hrs, there is a let down of stem

cells, interferon, interleukin, NK killer cells, (this is why tumors do shrink in 24 hrs.) This cascade

continues and peaks at 21 days. It causes a reduction in C reactive protein.

I will be working on this one and will do the necessary due-diligence required , but do you really think the FDA will approve this one ?

3. Do you know Iran produces many great minds and thinkers , unfortunately the IRI is hijacked by experts from the old paradigm which does not allow innovation and advancement for humanity.

Here's 2 examples of such people I have met who has approached me for funding , some see them as eccentric , perhaps crazy and insane.

Some of their theories  throw modern science back to the stone age.

Some of their techs include time travel crafts.

http://www.keshefoundation.org

http://resonance.is

These are just a few example of many hundreds of projects that have landed on my desk.

After being exposed to such things , I can see the reality of our world ,and the real knowledge kept away from us.

According to many :Hadiths , our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) will introduce very advanced technologies into this world , as never seen before.

There will be no disease , no wars only truth , peace and justice.

May you all live to see such a day and may you all be amongst the companions of this beloved saviour of humanity .

ws

I'm just an  useless old man .

These guys are educated  in :Hawzas , PhD s , good looking , nice suits ,wear swiss watches etc etc etc .

Not one has mentioned any of these things I'm covering , not even at basics levels that are available on the net and on youtube.

What is going on ?

Sami don't despair

remember near the end times, most scholar will be lost

According to hadith, Imam Ali (as) said

• The rulers will be corrupt
  • The scholars will be hypocrites

Although I don't think we've reached this point yet, but we're certainly heading there.

At that point we are all on our own for some period. 

It'll be great to start a small community in rural areas to reduce the effects of NWO on your family.

Kind of like the Amish have been trying to do for the last 100 years.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2200745636/

Edited by fibonacci

To put it simply A21 is about

concentrating majority of population into large highly concentrated cities

these cities will most likely be gated, or at least very difficult to leave

there will be lots of restriction to traveling (because of laws about global warming), and people will most likely can only travel with high speed trains .....airplanes will most likely be restricted to the wealthy few who are insiders and have sold their souls and are very corrupt.

and these cities will have an element of every corrupt society mentioned in the Qu'ran

there will be very tall buildings like people of Ad

increases in unnatural behavior like the people of sodom and goreirah

increase in taxing (slavery) and corruption like Pharoh's society

increase in cheating in business like Media community

increase in abuse of domestic animals/land abuse (like deforestation, suburbanization and israf) like people of Talmud

...etc.

in other words, when people are concentrated in one location

there is a high probability for people to sin

and the more people commit sin, the more Shaytan succeeds in his goal

but at the end of the day, only Allah knows the future and He is the ultimate Controller

Edited by fibonacci

Salam agha,

Can you PM me the stuff you sent wayfarer as I cant PM you for some reason. I am really interested in what you have to say on this thread and would love to learn more in depth about all of it. 

salam aghajoon ,

get to 50 posts and be part of the SC VIP gold 1st class lounge with all the benefits of PM and others , the like of which emirates airlines envy over .

Sami don't despair

remember near the end times, most scholar will be lost

According to hadith, Imam Ali (as) said

• The rulers will be corrupt
  • The scholars will be hypocrites

Although I don't think we've reached this point yet, but we're certainly heading there.

At that point we are all on our own for some period. 

It'll be great to start a small community in rural areas to reduce the effects of NWO on your family.

Kind of like the Amish have been trying to do for the last 100 years.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2200745636/

:jazak-Allah-Khair bro , 

I've already started something like that , without the funny haircuts and a lot more gadgets and techs .

and some range rovers instead of horse and buggy .(diesel of course )

there will be lots of restriction to traveling (because of laws about global warming), and people will most likely can only travel with high speed trains .....airplanes will most likely be restricted to the wealthy few who are insiders and have sold their souls and are very corrupt.

and these cities will have an element of every corrupt society mentioned in the Qu'ran

increase in abuse of domestic animals/land abuse (like deforestation, suburbanization and israf) like people of Talmud

...etc.

but at the end of the day, only Allah knows the future and He is the ultimate Controller

spot on , 

don't forget the sustainable population of 500,000,000 :Humans  in this model , so what happens to the other 6.5 B ??

and also the destruction of the family , religion and anything resembling humanity .

for those brothers and sisters who want to raise their kids to serve our :Imam (as).

here's some more evidence on fluoride as a neurotoxin that lowers your kids IQ , which is added to your tap and bottle water .

Research Links:

Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ – Published in Federal Gov’t Journal

EPA Building a Database of Developmental Neurotoxins

5 Ways to Lower your IQ

Harvard School of Public Health Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children

Fluoride alert Fluoride content of bottled water

Is Your Toothpaste Making You Stupid?

CDC Bottled Water and Fluoride

ExperimentalVaccines

Please Share This Information

...etc.

Thank you so much, I couldnt get my head around it all, but makes more sense now.

for those brothers and sisters who want to raise their kids to serve our :Imam (as).

here's some more evidence on fluoride as a neurotoxin that lowers your kids IQ , which is added to your tap and bottle water .

So what should you give them instead? Water is important what can you do to avoid this?

Thank you so much, I couldnt get my head around it all, but makes more sense now.

So what should you give them instead? Water is important what can you do to avoid this?

there are filters available to remove fluoride .

or get a home with rain water and bore water 

this is very serious sis , it's done everywhere .

funny thing is that it is now banned in Israel as they don't want their people stupid anymore , whilst the rest of the world suffers .

i dont understand how  aperson can speak about the Imam and also copulate to it all this conspiracy nonsense

al hujjah al hujjah al hujjah

some people are beyond help and here is my advice to these people

remove the veils from sin which have darkened your hearts that you are blind and confused, truth and falsehood has become so mixed up within you that you dont know which way you are going and which way you are coming

about conspiracy of any kind(other then political conspiracies such as 9/11) dont you peole stop for  a moment and think? dont you take heed of the Imams lives and words?

what do you want? you want to live in some star wars fantasy with Jinn and Aliens running around telling them how much you await the return of the Imam?

you think (even if hypothetically speaking) lets assume everything you say is true, that if you were to remove the "evil satanists and elitests" that your life and your faith and your Islam will suddenly become better? the whole outsourcing with the "problem is outside not inside me" blaming everythig else and everyone else and the world around you with ridiculous theories of why you are not "free to practise your faith" that suddenly you will all become better?

you think that if tomorrow the world had no rulers you will be free from tyranny and you will suddenly as if somebody turned on the light become a better Muslim?

if you want to be a better muslim start with your self, if you want change in the world change yourself "be the change you want to see in the world" as Ghandi said

you think that all the problems are outsde and not one problem exists inside? as if you are perfect and the world is to blame for your blindness?

conspiracy theorist are only excuses for people who commit evil and have made a habit of it that they are blind to it completely, it is shirk to think this, i can guarantee it, because you are saying God has no control and as if God lost the world to some petty human beings, not to mention other obvious facts you state but dont realize

it is reall pathetic to blame the world for your own problems, for your own weakness, for your own pathetic state

Imam Ali heard someone abusing and blaming the world and said to him, "O you, who are blaming the world, who have been allured and enticed by it, and have been tempted by its false pretenses. You allowed yourself to be enamored of, to be captivated by it and then you accuse and blame it. Have you any reason or right to accuse it and to call it a sinner and seducer? Or is the world not justified in calling you a wicked knave and a sinning hypocrite? When did it make you lose your intelli- gence and reasoning? And how did it cheat you or snake false pretenses to you? Did it conceal from you the fact of the ultimate end of everything that it holds, the fact of the sway of death, decay and destruction in its domain? Did it keep you in the dark about the fate of your fore- fathers and their final abode under the earth? Did it keep the resting-place of your mothers a secret from you? Do you not know that they have returned to dust? Many a time you must have attended the sick persons and many of them you must have seen beyond the scope of medicine. Neither the science of healing nor could your nursing and attendance nor your prayers and weeping prolonged the span of their lives, and they died. You were anxious for them, you procured the best medical aid, you gathered famous physicians and provided best - medicines for them. Death could not be held back and life could not be pro- longed. In this drama and in this tragedy did the world not present you with a lesson and a moral?

Certainly, this world is a house of truth for those who look into it carefully, an abode of peace and rest for those who understand its ways and moods and it is the best working ground for those who want to procure rewards for life in the Hereafter. It is a place of acquiring knowledge and wisdom for those who want to acquire them, a place of worship for the friends of Allah and for Angels. It is the place where prophets received revelations of Allah. It is the place for virtuous people and saints to do good deeds and to be assigned with rewards for the same. Only in this world they could trade with Allah's Favors and Blessings and only while living here they could barter their good deeds with His Blessings and Rewards. Where else could all this be done? Who are you to abuse the world when it has openly declared its mortality and mortality of everything connected with it, when it has given everyone of its inha- bitants to understand that all of them are to face death, when through its ways it has given them all an idea of calamities they have to face here, and through the sight of its temporary and fading pleasures it has given them glimpses of eternal pleasures of Paradise and suggested them to wish and work for the same. If you study it properly you will find that simply to warn and frighten you of the consequences of evil deeds and to persuade you towards good actions, every night it raises new hopes of peace and prosperity in you and every morning it places new anxieties and new worries before you. Those who passed such lives are ashamed of and repent the time so passed abuse this world. But there are people who will praise this world on the Day of Judgment that it reminded them of the Hereafter and they took advantage of these reminders. It informed them of the effects of good deeds and they made correct use of the information it advised them and they were benefited by its advice".

i dont understand how  aperson can speak about the Imam and also copulate to it all this conspiracy nonsense

al hujjah al hujjah al hujjah

some people are beyond help and here is my advice to these people

remove the veils from sin which have darkened your hearts that you are blind and confused, truth and falsehood has become so mixed up within you that you dont know which way you are going and which way you are coming

about conspiracy of any kind(other then political conspiracies such as 9/11) dont you peole stop for  a moment and think? dont you take heed of the Imams lives and words?

what do you want? you want to live in some star wars fantasy with Jinn and Aliens running around telling them how much you await the return of the Imam?

you think (even if hypothetically speaking) lets assume everything you say is true, that if you were to remove the "evil satanists and elitests" that your life and your faith and your Islam will suddenly become better? the whole outsourcing with the "problem is outside not inside me" blaming everythig else and everyone else and the world around you with ridiculous theories of why you are not "free to practise your faith" that suddenly you will all become better?

you think that if tomorrow the world had no rulers you will be free from tyranny and you will suddenly as if somebody turned on the light become a better Muslim?

if you want to be a better muslim start with your self, if you want change in the world change yourself "be the change you want to see in the world" as Ghandi said

you think that all the problems are outsde and not one problem exists inside? as if you are perfect and the world is to blame for your blindness?

conspiracy theorist are only excuses for people who commit evil and have made a habit of it that they are blind to it completely, it is shirk to think this, i can guarantee it, because you are saying God has no control and as if God lost the world to some petty human beings, not to mention other obvious facts you state but dont realize

it is reall pathetic to blame the world for your own problems, for your own weakness, for your own pathetic state

Imam Ali heard someone abusing and blaming the world and said to him, "O you, who are blaming the world, who have been allured and enticed by it, and have been tempted by its false pretenses. You allowed yourself to be enamored of, to be captivated by it and then you accuse and blame it. Have you any reason or right to accuse it and to call it a sinner and seducer? Or is the world not justified in calling you a wicked knave and a sinning hypocrite? When did it make you lose your intelli- gence and reasoning? And how did it cheat you or snake false pretenses to you? Did it conceal from you the fact of the ultimate end of everything that it holds, the fact of the sway of death, decay and destruction in its domain? Did it keep you in the dark about the fate of your fore- fathers and their final abode under the earth? Did it keep the resting-place of your mothers a secret from you? Do you not know that they have returned to dust? Many a time you must have attended the sick persons and many of them you must have seen beyond the scope of medicine. Neither the science of healing nor could your nursing and attendance nor your prayers and weeping prolonged the span of their lives, and they died. You were anxious for them, you procured the best medical aid, you gathered famous physicians and provided best - medicines for them. Death could not be held back and life could not be pro- longed. In this drama and in this tragedy did the world not present you with a lesson and a moral?

Certainly, this world is a house of truth for those who look into it carefully, an abode of peace and rest for those who understand its ways and moods and it is the best working ground for those who want to procure rewards for life in the Hereafter. It is a place of acquiring knowledge and wisdom for those who want to acquire them, a place of worship for the friends of Allah and for Angels. It is the place where prophets received revelations of Allah. It is the place for virtuous people and saints to do good deeds and to be assigned with rewards for the same. Only in this world they could trade with Allah's Favors and Blessings and only while living here they could barter their good deeds with His Blessings and Rewards. Where else could all this be done? Who are you to abuse the world when it has openly declared its mortality and mortality of everything connected with it, when it has given everyone of its inha- bitants to understand that all of them are to face death, when through its ways it has given them all an idea of calamities they have to face here, and through the sight of its temporary and fading pleasures it has given them glimpses of eternal pleasures of Paradise and suggested them to wish and work for the same. If you study it properly you will find that simply to warn and frighten you of the consequences of evil deeds and to persuade you towards good actions, every night it raises new hopes of peace and prosperity in you and every morning it places new anxieties and new worries before you. Those who passed such lives are ashamed of and repent the time so passed abuse this world. But there are people who will praise this world on the Day of Judgment that it reminded them of the Hereafter and they took advantage of these reminders. It informed them of the effects of good deeds and they made correct use of the information it advised them and they were benefited by its advice".

dear brother Yodapuka 

i am honoured that you have graced us with your presence here .

I've been wanting to ask you a question about your famous 3 date diet .

I am facing great difficulty and need your advise  as I cannot share the 3 dates equally amongst my four wives .

I am ordered to treat them equally , could you in my special case allow me to have a 4 date diet ?

I can go without as I have for the last 50+ years .

As long as they are happy , it is bliss in the home .

with brotherly love 

ws

I had to close the thread for a minute due to the anger radiating from yukapuka's post.......the feeling of impending doom was too much to handle.

brother yuka,

Doesn't Islam provide a practical solution to all of the worlds problems? If yes, then why shouldn't we look for practical ways to fulfill our duty to the Imam of our time. I believe we must pave the way for his arrival as much as possible and the posts on this thread indicate that the people here have concern for what is going on in the world and how it affects US. As shia of Ali and humans shouldn't we fight against tyranny? 

Enlighten me please.

dear brother Yodapuka

i am honoured that you have graced us with your presence here .

I've been wanting to ask you a question about your famous 3 date diet .

I am facing great difficulty and need your advise as I cannot share the 3 dates equally amongst my four wives .

I am ordered to treat them equally , could you in my special case allow me to have a 4 date diet ?

I can go without as I have for the last 50+ years .

As long as they are happy , it is bliss in the home .

with brotherly love

ws

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I love how you handle things.

Brother, is the mushroom story true?