Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Silent Massacre (Thehri Khairpur)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

[MOD NOTE: WARNING! This topic contains disturbing images (photos and video). View with extreme caution.]

*I know i posted this in the shia killing thread but i felt that this should also have its own thread*

This is was apparently the first every massacre committed against us in the land of pakistan. The saddest thing is that most of them were so young i cannot handle that fact. This has been making me cry for the last hour and i can't stop, i really cant. they were killed during the day of ashura, and the way they were killed was brutal.

JNN 6th June 2013 Karachi : On June 3rd , 1963, at least 116 Shia Muslims were massacred in the village of Thehri in the Khairpur district of Sindh province in Pakistan while taking part in the Juloos (procession) of the solemn Day of Ashura, a practice that is over 1,000 years old.

Police stood by while radical Deobandis and Wahhabis massacred the young Shia men, most of them teenagers, by trapping them from both sides as they crossed a bridge and reportedly killed them with meat cleavers and machetes (many of them were butchers by trade). At midnight, to ensure that every one was dead, the Wahhabis of Thehri took empty water buckets and shouted the slogan of ‘Ya Hussain’ while walking in groups among the injured and dead, asking if anyone needed water. When someone would reply, the person was slaughtered ruthlessly in an effort to make sure none survived. Although almost all of the young Shia men in Thehri had already been killed, the oppression was not over. To hide their heinous crime, they collected all the dead bodies, put them in an empty well and planned to burn them using kerosene. However, the police arrived and took the dead bodies into custody. But the Culprits were not taken into custody .

This was the first major incident of Shia genocide in Pakistan exactly 50 years ago, and till today this violent extremism continues. Justice was never done for the martyrs of Therhi and the anti-Shia terrorists and masterminds of the Therhi massacre were not given any punishment. In fact, the Government of Pakistan ordered major News outlets not to report the incident , as they wanted to avoid sectarian strife across the country. The incident was brushed under the proverbial rug, while hundreds of family members were left with no recourse for their indescribable grief. This lack of prosecution culminated in what we see today as the genocide of Shia Muslims in Pakistan with impunity, as now reported by Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International. Even today, the Tragedy at Thehri is hardly talked about, let alone written about and discussed.

A couple of pictures from that day 

b.jpg

aw.jpg

aa.jpg

ad.jpg

al.jpg

aq.jpg

http://jafrianews.com/2013/06/03/the-50th-anniversary-of-the-thehri-shia-massacre/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zuh6wNQj_g (The video showing the tombstones of the ones who were martyred that day i ask everyone to watch even a 1 minute  off it just to see how young these boys were whether you are are Iraqi, Lebanese, Bahraini or from anywhere else)

They Couldn't stop azadari back then, and they sure as hell can't stop it now

Thank you and may Allah bless you all

Edited by Hameedeh
MOD NOTE: WARNING!

• Advanced Member

These are Indian Agents doing TERRORISM in Pakistan. Just as Abdol Malek Riggi was doing for the CIA in Iran. India is operating from Afghanistan. They are also killing shia muslims and sunni muslims in India and raping shia girls in India. India is the only country where a hindu fundoo party operates and rules for 12 years and carries out 5 nuclear explosions.

On 8/13/2013 at 4:04 AM, Abu Shareef said:

Disgusting, abhorrent behavior.

No where in Islam is it sanctioned to commit such senseless, barbaric killings. I'm not a Shi'a but such violence must openly be condemned at every opportunity. Seems as if any religious group can come under attack in Pakistan these days.

• Advanced Member
On 8/13/2013 at 10:26 AM, Askari1 said:

These are Indian Agents doing TERRORISM in Pakistan. Just as Abdol Malek Riggi was doing for the CIA in Iran. India is operating from Afghanistan. They are also killing shia muslims and sunni muslims in India and raping shia girls in India. India is the only country where a hindu fundoo party operates and rules for 12 years and carries out 5 nuclear explosions.

On 8/13/2013 at 12:03 PM, Abu Shareef said:

In Pakistan everyone is being targeted ... Shias, Barelvis, Sufis, Deobandis ... even the Wahhabi and Ahle Hadees sects ... non Muslims Christians as well

For gods sake this thread was about Silent Massacre of 1963 in which SHIA'S were targeted stick to that subject.. 

Please for the love of god do not turn this into some sort of conspiracy theory because eventually conspiracy theories will say that flying monkeys will lay eggs on top of golden trees! please stick to the topic which was informing users about the silent forgotten massacre of 1963. 

The main purpose of this thread was to inform the users of shiachat that there was a massacre. As it clearly states keshware this massacre was committed in 1963 WAY before 9/11 the perpetrators were not hindu-zionists but WAHABIS. I doubt you even read what was written but instead proceeded to write some sort of conspiracy like you do on everyone else's thread.

• Advanced Member

Whether you photoshop your icon to make shorter or longer beard will not fool me. I am showing you videos. You have static pictures which appear most likely to be the corpses of dalits or christians or muslims killed by hindu fundamentalists in India for example in the genocide in Gujarat.

• Advanced Member
On 8/14/2013 at 2:40 AM, Askari1 said:

Whether you photoshop your icon to make shorter or longer beard will not fool me. I am showing you videos. You have static pictures which appear most likely to be the corpses of dalits or christians or muslims killed by hindu fundamentalists in India for example in the genocide in Gujarat.

Are you out of your mind. You are insulting the shaheeds, and their families. 

Go and ask any pakistani shia. This is  part of history. Only one allied with the shia killers will deny it.

Nasibi.

• Advanced Member

Now, you are screaming because you have no proof, your RAW agent. Caught a RAW agent !!!

On 8/14/2013 at 3:59 AM, akamp said:

Are you out of your mind. You are insulting the shaheeds, and their families. 

Go and ask any pakistani shia. This is  part of history. Only one allied with the shia killers will deny it.

Nasibi.

Sounds EXACTLY like the YANQUI 9-11 operators talking about INSULTING the "deads of 9-11" falseflag.

• Advanced Member
On 8/14/2013 at 2:40 AM, Askari1 said:

Please have a little bit of shame because these are pictures of dead shia's brutally killed, who in their right mind would put pictures up pretending these are shia's just to prove a point.. You are indeed a sick minded person also its a bit foolish and childish claiming that i Photoshop an image of shaheed arif ul hussaini just to make his beard bigger. also if want to know where i got the images from then here's 

the link http://www.shaheedfoundation.org/tragic.asp?Id=13

• Advanced Member

Why should I trust your? Why dont you provide your National ID number and verify your IDENTITY that you got some religious certificate consistent with the photoshop beard you show? What are their names? These appear to be the dead killed by India in Gujarat or Dalits or Christians of India that you pulled from the RAW files.

On 8/14/2013 at 9:04 AM, syeduddin said:

Please have a little bit of shame because these are pictures of dead shia's brutally killed, who in their right mind would put pictures up pretending these are shia's just to prove a point.. You are indeed a sick minded person also its a bit foolish and childish claiming that i Photoshop an image of shaheed arif ul hussaini just to make his beard bigger. also if want to know where i got the images from then here's 

the link http://www.shaheedfoundation.org/tragic.asp?Id=13

• Advanced Member
On 8/14/2013 at 8:49 AM, Askari1 said:

Now, you are screaming because you have no proof, your RAW agent. Caught a RAW agent !!!

Sounds EXACTLY like the YANQUI 9-11 operators talking about INSULTING the "deads of 9-11" falseflag.

Stop talking silly.

You can go visit the city and meet the families of the shaheeds.

What is in it for you to deny the shia killings and divert the blame from the wahhabi terrorists. Your are what you support. 

• Advanced Member
On 8/14/2013 at 9:59 AM, akamp said:

Stop talking silly.

You can go visit the city and meet the families of the shaheeds.

What is in it for you to deny the shia killings and divert the blame from the wahhabi terrorists. Your are what you support. 

You are the Silly talker.  you give  the return air fare, the  lodging, the fare for another cameraman and the  addresses and introduction letters and  life insurance for travel risk.

This is what your RAW will ask the CIA as an expense report for any such work. Remember the FBI fat per-diem for any field job in Iraq???

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Basic Members

Most brutal and horrific.
The most important thing, "what have we learned from that incident, looking down the history after 53 years?"
1.  Unity is the call of the day.  Dividing forces must be silenced or at least distanced, isolated.
2. Develop a strategy to secure our own selves and do not be dependent upon external sources.
3. Properly guard any and every gathering.
4. Pray for the hastening of our beloved Imam, our leader, our hope, our soul, our mentor.  We are like orphans in his absence.  Allah Almighty please please hasten his reappearance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

May Allah accepts them as martyrs. 

This happened before the islamic revolution in Iran. But the same year, Sayyid Khomeini showed his opposition to the Shah reforms. 

I am now wondering of how powerful was the influence of the wahhabi school in South Asia even before there was Iran the way we know today, and how hateful the wahhabis are to the Shia and how stupid and dump and criminal by nature they are.