Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

450 Kurdish Civilians Killed 3 Set On Fire (Video)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Militants set Syrian Kurds on fire, new video footage shows

A gruesome video has emerged on the Internet, showing foreign-backed militants in Syria setting three Syrian Kurds on fire.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/05/317373/militants-set-syrian-kurds-on-fire-video/

The video, which was posted online on Monday, shows the al-Qaeda-affiliated group al-Nusra Front militants pouring a flammable liquid on the hand-cuffed, blind-folded men who appear to be Syrian Kurd soldiers. 

The militants then push the three into a fire they have made. 

Press TV cannot independently verify the authenticity of the video. 

Reports said that al-Nusra militants attacked Tal Abyad district of Raqqa governorate in northern Syria on Monday, killing 450 civilians. The victims were said to be women, children and the elderly. 

Fighting between Kurdish militia and al-Qaeda-linked militants has been escalating in north and northeastern Syria in the past weeks after Kurdish fighters, who are opposed to foreign interference in Syria, managed to push back the militants from several positions in the area. 

On July 30, a powerful Kurdish militia said it was mobilizing against al-Qaeda-linked groups in northeastern Syria following the killing of a Kurdish opposition leader in the area. 

"We call on the Kurdish people... to step forward.... Anyone fit to bear arms should join the ranks of the Committees for the Protection of the Kurdish People (YPG) and to face the assaults of these armed groups," said a YPG statement, which was released shortly after the assassination of Isa Huso in al-Qamishli. 

Syria has been gripped by deadly unrest since 2011. According to reports, the Western powers and their regional allies -- especially Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey -- are supporting the militants operating inside Syria. 

According to the United Nations, more than 100,000 people have been killed and a total of 7.8 million displaced due to the violence.

Edited by Hannibal
  • Veteran Member

Good new for Mousa,

He enjoys civilian being killed by terrorists.... like he celebrated the capture of an 'old man, an Alawite Mufti' and other civilians. This comes from a religious background.. it is all right for a Takfiri-Sunni to kill civilians and consider it halal.

Now, surely they won't even bother to notice that these civilian Kurds are not Alawite, not Shia or Christian, but Sunni.

Because they are cowards!!!!! They can't fight face to face... they screamed and ran away like chickens from Qusayr... They ran away from Kurdish fighter like the big losers without any Iman... But then they take it out on civilians, on a Mufti, on women and children or on prisoners.

It is not hidden from anybody that Turkey is giving Alqaida militants millions of dollar and weapons in Syria to take on Kurdish people/fighters because it afraids from its own future and the breakup of the Turkey's Kurdistan... in this case even the west and Israel will kick Turkey hard when times come and they will stand for greater Kurdistan.

This is just getting ridiculous. When will the atrocities end? After they massacred the Kurdish women and children, the are setting their men on fire? Just imagine the atrocities they committed against the SAA soldiers they captured who they've been fighting for almost 3 years, while the Kurds just entered the battleground a few months ago.

Massacre of Kurdish women and children: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgn2EqlhT-E

• Advanced Member

It's on video

I can't access the video, but it is probably the regime making such atrocities and blaming the oppositon.

Bath'ist regime in Syria have been extremely cruel to Kurds ( as the Bath'ist in Iraq) even before the revolution.

Even the unreliable presstv states "Press TV cannot independently verify the authenticity of the video".

Edited by Mousa54321
  • Veteran Member

I can't access the video, but it is probably the regime making such atrocities and blaming the oppositon.

Bath'ist regime in Syria have been extremely cruel to Kurds ( as the Bath'ist in Iraq) even before the revolution.

Even the unreliable presstv states "Press TV cannot independently verify the authenticity of the video".

Yes you are right... your salafi brethren are pure angels. Its the evil Baathis regime that committed all sorts of stone age attrocities in Afghanistan in 90s, and it was the same Baathists who terrorized Iraqis, Somalis, Yemenis etc. Those salafis......they are the best of the best and have very little with beheadings, cannibalism, explosions, burning schools, kidnappings, sectarianism etc etc. Its all President Assad. no?

• Advanced Member

Yes you are right... your salafi brethren are pure angels. Its the evil Baathis regime that committed all sorts of stone age attrocities in Afghanistan in 90s, and it was the same Baathists who terrorized Iraqis, Somalis, Yemenis etc. Those salafis......they are the best of the best and have very little with beheadings, cannibalism, explosions, burning schools, kidnappings, sectarianism etc etc. Its all President Assad. no?

Life isn't black and white. But when we talk about crimes against Kurds the ba'thist, whether in Iraq or Syria, are to blame.

• Veteran Member

Life isn't black and white. But when we talk about crimes against Kurds the ba'thist, whether in Iraq or Syria, are to blame.

With retarded salafis its is definitely black and white as their filthy pattern is recorded in history with bold black letters.

They say a donkey does not even hit its head twice at the same spot. You little undercover salafis do not learn a thing. Destruction and acting like caveman are your MO and TM.

• Veteran Member

Fool, there is A HUGE difference between Syrian Baathist not giving citizenship to some Syrian Kurds or some other restriction on language and etc... and the Iraqi Baathists massacring Iraqi Kurds with chemical weapons.. killing hundreds of thousands, the genocide that is documented by many in the world...

And between Syrian Baathists making Kurdish kids to study Arabic in schools instead of Kurdish to Salafis beheading Syrian Kurdish kids and attacking the buses full of Kurdish women in aiming to keep them in their military bases for sexual purposes... or setting them on fire.

• Advanced Member

Fool, there is A HUGE difference between Syrian Baathist not giving citizenship to some Syrian Kurds or some other restriction on language and etc... and the Iraqi Baathists massacring Iraqi Kurds with chemical weapons.. killing hundreds of thousands, the genocide that is documented by many in the world...

And between Syrian Baathists making Kurdish kids to study Arabic in schools instead of Kurdish to Salafis beheading Syrian Kurdish kids and attacking the buses full of Kurdish women in aiming to keep them in their military bases for sexual purposes... or setting them on fire.

Syrian regime has also massacred many Kurds.

I didn't see you commenting on the capture of meangh air base? I thought the regime was advancing rapidly? Why did they lost a key base near Aleppo? The most important city?

• Veteran Member

"Syrian regime has also massacred many Kurds." And we should take the words of a backward-Salafi sympathizer here?

So you failed to back up your stupid comparison? I thought so!

Meangh airport? Where this discussion come from? OHhh and Americans found ice on Mars, I did not see you commenting on that one?

Kurdish civilians are massacred in a brutal way, one of the groups (Sunnis) that you hoped they will join the so called Takfiri armed revolution, but now that they are fighting and killing each other in 100s with brutality by Takfiris in its extreme levels... now you ignore all these facts and factors.... instead you want to speak about some meangh thingy?

• Advanced Member

"Syrian regime has also massacred many Kurds." And we should take the words of a backward-Salafi sympathizer here?

So you failed to back up your stupid comparison? I thought so!

Meangh airport? Where this discussion come from? OHhh and Americans found ice on Mars, I did not see you commenting on that one?

Kurdish civilians are massacred in a brutal way, one of the groups (Sunnis) that you hoped they will join the so called Takfiri armed revolution, but now that they are fighting and killing each other in 100s with brutality by Takfiris in its extreme levels... now you ignore all these facts and factors.... instead you want to speak about some meangh thingy?

I am commenting about this because I believe the news above is wrong as the source is presstv and even they stated they were unsure.

I am asking about ur comments as you were stating previously that the regime is winning on all fronts

• Veteran Member

I am commenting about this because I believe the news above is wrong as the source is presstv and even they stated they were unsure.

I am asking about ur comments as you were stating previously that the regime is winning on all fronts

1. No you make no sense... source is presstv and that somehow makes the fight between Kurds and Takfiri Arabs invalid? How many times your masters within Aljazeera, Alarabiya, CNN, Sky reported? And who is not lying anyways? You have Khalid Ibn Walid's news channel, reporting by angels of death?

2. No, you are BSing... your comments are as stupid as your thinking.. shooting and coming from nowhere... go and post under whatever thread that you think I said something and you wanted to reply, so I know what you are talking about... you are being really annoying now!

Edited by Noah-
  • Advanced Member

Actually even BBC reported that FSA / Jihadists attacked Kurdish vilages. There was an article in bbc but i cant find it now.

www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/06/syria-rebels-kurdish-militias-clash.html

www.hurriyetdailynews.com/jihadist-hold-200-syria-kurds-hostage-ngo.aspx?pageID=238&nID=51801&NewsCatID=352

Jihadist hold 200 Syria Kurds hostage

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/08/01/Jihadists-hold-200-Syrian-Kurds-hostage-NGO-says.html

• Veteran Member

Some tweets from 9 hrs ago claim the regime did it. I haven't checked the links. I thought perhaps someone interested in it may look into it.

https://twitter.com/SyriaTweets1/status/365478471096467459

So now some tweets have more value than what the entire world is saying?

Is it because you don't like such a news or you think Alqaida/Nusra/Fsa cannot do such a thing because they are saints, or what is the reason that blocks your empty head from believing such a report?

10s of times networks loyal to opposition in Syria, Aljazeera, Alarabiya and the so called Syrian Human rights or whatever reported the war between Kurds and the Arab rebels, between FSA and Nusra...

But, here you are, you deny it?

Regime did what? In a place where it is either Kurdish or foreign/local Nusra front?

Sissi removed Mursi,

Oh wait, that is not possible and I don't like it such a fact... so it was Assad from Syria who removed Mursi and conspired between 'two' cool Sunni fronts.

Edited by Noah-

So now some tweets have more value than what the entire world is saying?

Is it because you don't like such a news or you think Alqaida/Nusra/Fsa cannot do such a thing because they are saints, or what is the reason that blocks your empty head from believing such a report?

10s of times networks loyal to opposition in Syria, Aljazeera, Alarabiya and the so called Syrian Human rights or whatever reported the war between Kurds and the Arab rebels, between FSA and Nusra...

But, here you are, you deny it?

Regime did what? In a place where it is either Kurdish or foreign/local Nusra front?

Sissi removed Mursi,

Oh wait, that is not possible and I don't like it such a fact... so it was Assad from Syria who removed Mursi and conspired between 'two' cool Sunni fronts.

As said before, the video is old.

http://www.syrianews.cc/syria-terrorists-burn-syrian-kurds/

"According to the information, given by a commentator, the video is some years old and even from Iraq and not from Syria. The used source, Press TV, has not yet updated the information or corrected the article about this incidend, same applies for some other media agencies"

• Veteran Member

As said before, the video is old.

http://www.syrianews.cc/syria-terrorists-burn-syrian-kurds/

"According to the information, given by a commentator, the video is some years old and even from Iraq and not from Syria. The used source, Press TV, has not yet updated the information or corrected the article about this incidend, same applies for some other media agencies"

I am talking not talking about the video... but the report where Kurds were taken hostage and the fight between Kurds and Takfiris. And the guy above does not argue about video, but he puts the blame on the government.

Edited by Noah-

I am talking not talking about the video... but the report where Kurds were taken hostage and the fight between Kurds and Takfiris. And the guy above does not argue about video, but he puts the blame on the government.

As said before, it's really not black and white, no matter how you much you want it to be. Not all the rebels are takfiris, and it's not a simple case of sunnis vs shias. 

More to the point:

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/politics/2013/02/ras-al-ain-agreement-syria.html

Can the FSA/Rebel groups carry out atrocities against kurds and other civilians? Yes

Can the Syrian forces carry out atrocities against kurds and other civilians? Yes

• Veteran Member

As said before, it's really not black and white, no matter how you much you want it to be. Not all the rebels are takfiris, and it's not a simple case of sunnis vs shias. 

More to the point:

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/politics/2013/02/ras-al-ain-agreement-syria.html

Can the FSA/Rebel groups carry out atrocities against kurds and other civilians? Yes

Can the Syrian forces carry out atrocities against kurds and other civilians? Yes

As you said nothing before than what we say here....

I was talking about a poster who comes above and says ASSAD DID IT...and I refuted it. READ  the replies and get THE POINTS before you say something, over and over again, out of the subject and then come again say, "as I said before" and say it again...

It is not about who is who, black or white or if fsa or syrian government... it is about a 'fact' and a 'report' where the entire world is reporting the "fight between Kurds and Takfiris or as you call them rebels or FSA" but someone comes and say, no such a thing doesn't exist.

Lastly, don't waste my time if you don't understand the argument. Wasalam.

• Advanced Member

Some tweets from 9 hrs ago claim the regime did it. I haven't checked the links. I thought perhaps someone interested in it may look into it.

https://twitter.com/SyriaTweets1/status/365478471096467459

About the time I posted the above comment I also came across a couple of related updates on Yalla Souriya blog which I didn't share. As Noah has responded and Hannibal has started a thread which includes a video I came across earlier in one of those updates I deem it necessary to share.

Before I proceed a couple of notes:

1- Regarding the link in the updates, 'Lunatic Outpost' - (Examining RT Claim Islamists massacre 450 Kurds in Syria, including 120 kids) When I clicked on it earlier on my window the tab was orange which normally indicates insecure/virus. I stuck with it and it seemed ok. I've just visited it again now and it asks you 'Do you want to view only the web page content that was delievered securely?'. It seems ok.

2- Brown Moses. Mentioned in one of the updates. He is a well known blogger on Syria and a bit of a military expert. He analyses weaponry and incident such as alleged massacres and is known to be prepared to accuse either side.

To the updates on Yalla Souriya:

12:12 am

#Syria #Kurds #TwitterKurds -

@Brown_Moses 6h

Anyone actually seen genuine videos or photos from the reported massacre of Kurds in Syria?

Wladimir ‏@vvanwilgenburg

search on video u see some houses being blown up, but not bodies of civilians

http://yallasouriya.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/syria-kurds-twitterkurds-brown-moses-6h-anyone-actually/

12:15 am

#Syria #Kurds #TwitterKurds -

Re: reports of massacre of Kurds:

@vvanwilgenburg 39s

@RobotNickk @Brown_Moses check more here https://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Examining-RT-Claim-Islamists-massacre-450-Kurds-in-Syria-including-120-kids … on lunatic outpost

http://yallasouriya.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/syria-kurds-twitterkurds-re-reports-of-massacre-of/

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member

Agreed. But I'm sure you realized this has turned into nothing more than a Shia vs. Sunni war, and by default most Shias will support Assad - as they are part of the Shia triangle (Iran + Hizbullah + Assad) and the Sunnis will support Sunni majority in Syria. 

Notice the number of threads dedicated to any news which is against FSA/Opposition, yet nothing about Assad's atrocities (and don't even try, you'll just be insulted and labeled a takfiri lover). The irony is that these are the same people who call Western news sources as biased, yet they do exactly the same here - report what supports their agenda.

To those who support Assad, it's black and white - the righteous vs the takfiris. 

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Agreed. But I'm sure you realized this has turned into nothing more than a Shia vs. Sunni war, and by default most Shias will support Assad - as they are part of the Shia triangle (Iran + Hizbullah + Assad) and the Sunnis will support Sunni majority in Syria. 

Notice the number of threads dedicated to any news which is against FSA/Opposition, yet nothing about Assad's atrocities (and don't even try, you'll just be insulted and labeled a takfiri lover). The irony is that these are the same people who call Western news sources as biased, yet they do exactly the same here - report what supports their agenda.

To those who support Assad, it's black and white - the righteous vs the takfiris. 

Yup, at the heart of most conflicts lies social-political and economical issues and that's pretty much what kicked off the Syrian 'Arab Spring'.  There wasn't, as far as I'm aware, that much of a sectarian slant to it until later on.  It's amazing how sectarian views and bias can instantly blind people into being polarized.

Saying that though, there are a few shias here who don't blindly support Assad, but by and large as you say it's now a sunni ('wahabbi') vs shia conflict.

• Veteran Member

Actually even BBC reported that FSA / Jihadists attacked Kurdish vilages. There was an article in bbc but i cant find it now.

www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/06/syria-rebels-kurdish-militias-clash.html

www.hurriyetdailynews.com/jihadist-hold-200-syria-kurds-hostage-ngo.aspx?pageID=238&nID=51801&NewsCatID=352

Jihadist hold 200 Syria Kurds hostage

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/08/01/Jihadists-hold-200-Syrian-Kurds-hostage-NGO-says.html

That is correct, the BBC did a short mention on Eid-a;-Fitr

• Advanced Member

[This thread is regarding a claim about Tal Abyad]

Opening Post:

Reports said that al-Nusra militants attacked Tal Abyad district of Raqqa governorate in northern Syria on Monday, killing 450 civilians. The victims were said to be women, children and the elderly. 

An update on Yalla Souriya blog from over 3 hours ago:

•REC ‏@lopforum 8 Aug
#Syria The photo used by Fars to show children killed in Tal Abyad was from Afghanistan http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13920514001077http://morallowground.com/2012/05/08/nato-airstrike-kills-afghan-mother-and-her-5-children-separate-coalition-strike-kills-up-to-14-more-civilians-in-bala-murghab/

Retweeted by C.J. Chivers

It appears Fars News, in it's 5th August 2013 article, used the image from an Afghanistan related article from 8th May 2012.

Edited by breeze