Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Do I Feel So Nervous While Praying?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

For some reason today its like when i was getting ready to go pray i was nervous, as well as while i was praying. My heart was beating fast and i would forget how to say some of the parts of the prayer even though of course i know them.

I have been kind of worried about things lately, but i dont know why that feeling came over me while praying? Is this normal?

I guess it is normal and i think its good that you get nervous because that means you feel gods presence and i am sure if you ask for it and just simply do sojood for Allah swt this will go away. I used to always feel the shaytaan near me everytime i pray and i get scared and nervous but the closer i got it went away.

• Advanced Member

I guess it is normal and i think its good that you get nervous because that means you feel gods presence and i am sure if you ask for it and just simply do sojood for Allah swt this will go away. I used to always feel the shaytaan near me everytime i pray and i get scared and nervous but the closer i got it went away.

(regarding the bold/unlined)

You mean to say man-made gods?

ITS ALLAAH'S PRESENCE!

Better take good care before writing anything, specially attributed to Allaah JJR & Muhammad-o-Aal-e-Muhammad ASWS.

(regarding the bold/unlined)

You mean to say man-made gods?

ITS ALLAAH'S PRESENCE!

Better take good care before writing anything, specially attributed to Allaah JJR & Muhammad-o-Aal-e-Muhammad ASWS.

sometimes i feel too.... and sometimes i want to end my salah as quick as i can... may be it is because of our weak faith...

Staghfarullah, not what i meant..