Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Free Syrian Army Fleeing Like Its A Marathon

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

With all these good news for almost a year now.

Why hasn't these "gangs" been destroyed yet?

Something that I had posted on the foll thread probably explains it:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235015480-syria-news-sanasy-and-others/

1,500 foreign terrorists entered Syria during this week

Jul 12, 2013

http://sana.sy/eng/22/2013/07/12/492033.htm

• Veteran Member

With more then 35 countries,intelligent agencies, and billions of dollars and fighters from all over the world why hasn't President Bashar and the Great syrian army fallen yet?   because cowards never win in any battle and the truth always prevails.

• Advanced Member

With more then 35 countries,intelligent agencies, and billions of dollars and fighters from all over the world why hasn't President Bashar and the Great syrian army fallen yet?   because cowards never win in any battle and the truth always prevails.

How do they never win in any battle and today they control large parts of Syria?

• Veteran Member

This is not a good way of running away from the reality... You are trying to turn the table around and switch players...

This question should be asked regarding the site (Syrian government/Assad) who was supposed to fall, because it was only Shabiha and nobody in Syria supported him (according to people like you)... his government should have fallen in a matter of a few months just like Bin Ali, Gaddafi, Mubarak as it was claimed. But, here we are! The forces who were supposed to win are on the run and losing.

And one more thing: there are tens of thousands of armed men trapped in Syria (foreingers and local Takfiris)... some of them might find a way to escape (mainly those working directly with foreign intelligent), a few of local ones will throw their guns, go into hidding and lie of ever taking part in the conflict, a few of local will give up and rejoin the government.... BUT, many of foreigners and a good number of locals will fight... They believe they will win after receiving a 'very good amount of money' [hundreds of millons of dollar from private/government orgs]... and getting their hands into very advanced weapons.. They believe that Aleppo will never fall because of their new advanced weapons, training and money they received..But, they are WRONG... many of them will end up in graves.

Edited by Noah-
  • Veteran Member

How do they never win in any battle and today they control large parts of Syria?

Lol do you seriously still believe that ? If you do then you haven't watched news for a long time or your just in denial. I think your one of yhe 10 people in this world that still believe that.

• Advanced Member

This is not a good way of running away from the reality... You are trying to turn the table around and switch players...

This question should be asked regarding the site (Syrian government/Assad) who was supposed to fall, because it was only Shabiha and nobody in Syria supported him (according to people like you)... his government should have fallen in a matter of a few months just like Bin Ali, Gaddafi, Mubarak as it was claimed. But, here we are! The forces who were supposed to win are on the run and losing.

And one more thing: there are tens of thousands of armed men trapped in Syria (foreingers and local Takfiris)... some of them might find a way to escape (mainly those working directly with foreign intelligent), a few of local ones will throw their guns, go into hidding and lie of ever taking part in the conflict, a few of local will give up and rejoin the government.... BUT, many of foreigners and a good number of locals will fight... They believe they will win after receiving a 'very good amount of money' [hundreds of millons of dollar from private/government orgs]... and getting their hands into very advanced weapons.. They believe that Aleppo will never fall because of their new advanced weapons, training and money they received..But, they are WRONG... many of them will end up in graves.

Syria has been a police state for 40 years. Allegedly preparing for this day, the war. 

The regime proved to be incompetent, as he could not protect his country against a few "gangs". Even after China, Russia, Iran and Hizb have provided extensive support.

Lol do you seriously still believe that ? If you do then you haven't watched news for a long time or your just in denial. I think your one of yhe 10 people in this world that still believe that.

Sure

• Veteran Member

Syria has been a police state for 40 years. Allegedly preparing for this day, the war. 

The regime proved to be incompetent, as he could not protect his country against a few "gangs". Even after China, Russia, Iran and Hizb have provided extensive support.

I really did not get your point? What do you want to say here? The FSA guys are some superman like beasts?

And they are more powerful than the Syrian soldiers for some kind of unknown reasons? Because there is a Salaf-gene who is responsible for producing some kind of hormones that make good fighters?

Or Bahrain Foundation distributes free -RedBulls- to FSA people and now that give them wings?

I don't get the point behind your arguments? What you really want to say here? Clearly the opposition fighters are losing in last few months, the incompetent government is winning and it is reported everywhere, including by the opposition media outlets for many different reasons...But, you are here just to present your cheap shots.

• Advanced Member

I really did not get your point? What do you want to say here? The FSA guys are some superman like beasts?

And they are more powerful than the Syrian soldiers for some kind of unknown reasons? Because there is a Salaf-gene who is responsible for producing some kind of hormones that make good fighters?

Or Bahrain Foundation distributes free -RedBulls- to FSA people and now that give them wings?

I don't get the point behind your arguments? What you really want to say here? Clearly the opposition fighters are losing in last few months, the incompetent government is winning and it is reported everywhere, including by the opposition media outlets for many different reasons...But, you are here just to present your cheap shots.

Your stating that the regime is winning in the last few months? This means that previously they have lost much of Syria and in the last few months they are gaining it back? Correct? 

I am calling this regime incompetent for allowing these "gangs" run freely in Syria for over 2 years.

Anyhow, even if the regime control all of Syria again, it will never be like it used to. 

The regime is much weaker now and if it regained control it will have a very weak central government, the Alawaits Syria you knew before the uprising will never rule again.

• Advanced Member

Your stating that the regime is winning in the last few months? This means that previously they have lost much of Syria and in the last few months they are gaining it back? Correct? 

I am calling this regime incompetent for allowing these "gangs" run freely in Syria for over 2 years.

Anyhow, even if the regime control all of Syria again, it will never be like it used to. 

The regime is much weaker now and if it regained control it will have a very weak central government, the Alawaits Syria you knew before the uprising will never rule again.

Incompetent for being a victim of the most powerful imperialist countries in the history of the planet and not being completely destroyed, and in fact regaining ground lost? Get real.

The Syrian Regime could have never prepared for this. And they are supposed to know which traitor generals would accept large bribes and betray their country? They are supposed to know every single weapon that is smuggled across their large border, much of which were done and planned for months if not years before the insurgency started? The first year was chaos for the Syrian regime, yes. They were forced to consolidate and retreat from certain areas. Areas that if they tried to hold during this unstable period, they would have been too spread out and failed. Now that they have the stability and security, they can start retaking lost territory (as they have been doing successfully for quite some time now). 

If you dont understand the situation they were put in, then don't evaluate the strategy. If you don't understand the strategy, then read Sun Tsu's "The Art of War".

Edited by mac33c
  • Veteran Member

It's funny that Hizbullah entered also yet that's fine. 

Foreigners helping Assad = Righteous jihadis

Foreigners helping to remove a dictator = terrorists?

Such a biased mindset that's it's baffling. 

Hizbollah fought because the Shia muslims in the syrian-lebanese border areas were being attacked with rockets. They tried to avoid being a part of the conflict.

http://rt.com/op-edge/shia-lebanon-syria-rebels-hezbollah-544/

http://rt.com/op-edge/shiites-living-next-to-the-syrian-war-266/

But the foreign fighters who are fighting in Syria were not provoked to join the war, in this manner.

• Advanced Member

You are using rt.com, that will be like me using foxnews.com.

Nasrallah clearly stated he is supporting Assad, pretty plain and straightforward. 

The Sunnis have united against the regime which controls a country dominated by Sunnis. But ofcourse, they are all terrorists in your eyes.

• Veteran Member

I can use other than RT, but I simply dont have time.

Hezb tried to avoid being a part of the conflict. It is common knowledge.

The "regime" is manned by Sunnis, too. Not just the Alawaites.

And Assad is a better alternative than those who do this::

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13920512001095

• Advanced Member

Bro, there is no point wasting your time looking for sources and answers for him lol

Just do a check of his posts, he has been refuted in a number of different topics with logic, quotes of speeches, media reports etc but he just moves from topic to topic to repeat the same thing lol

Bro Ugly - Hezb are evil, they invaded Syria to keep Assad in power, that is all that matters to them. Their ultimate goal is to kill Sunnis wherever they can find them. But they didnt think this situation through properly, and made a rash and rushed decision after 2 years, and now they will be targeted inside of Lebanon. They didnt realise this at the start. And now all the rest of Lebanon, that had remained neutral all the way through the Syrian conflict, has been endangered by these thugs. They have set a precedent in Lebanon for other communities to send fighters in as well, who now can longer just wait and sit idly as Hezb becomes the first foreign group to enter Syria. They have also consequently lost their image and reputation with the sympathetic/supporting Sunni/Salafi masses that had been their backbone in times of extreme difficulty. It is now only a matter of time before this illegal militia is destroyed and the people of Lebanon are liberated by Israel.

I apologise if i have missed anything out, but i wanted to save you the effort of having to go through all of this again with another member here lol

Edited by Kazmi_202
  • Veteran Member

Correct

Ok... still you don't have a point!

We are talking about close to 100,000 armed men channeled with money, weapons, and supported by all powerful Zionist media outlets.. close to 40 countries actively supporting them, even with fighters.

If in the US close to 2 million armed men, including those who defect from military, police, intelligence, join a war against state, and get help from borders of Canada and Mexico, and the atlantic, with powerful countries' intelligence agencies supporting them...plus they have the backing of some locals, I am sure it will take the US about 10 years to fully beat them, or maybe even fail to beat them...and YES, the US is not going to be the same.

And yet the US is the powerful country alive today... similar things could happen easily to Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, the powerful regional states... if things like this happen in these countries, they will not be in any better position than Syria... Turkey cannot beat a few thousand PKK fighters now for decades who play hide and seek.... Pakistan is unable to topple the TTP and it is almost a decade now..

And Syria was not even a powerful regional country..compare to the mentioned countries above...

So....yea, still you don't have a point, practically....I am not sure what exactly you are trying to say.... things that you say is and could be applied to any country in such conditions that Syria is in it..

Nothing is the same after any war... the moderate Afghanistan totally changed to a jungle like country-Sunni-Sharia after the Communists' war when later Taliban took over, Iran-Iraq were not the same after the war, for better or worse (that is another topic)... Sudan was not the same... Germany was not the same,... India-Pakistan-Bangladesh were divided to ashes..with new establishments...

And what will happen to Alawites or Sunnis and Kurds in Syria...and etc... that is you who make nonsense prediction based on your sectarian wishful thinking... You can't simply tell what exactly will happen to them...

• Advanced Member

Nasrallah clearly stated he will fight for Assad in his speeches, it's common knowledge.

Otherwise he would've clearly stated that Hizbullah's invlovement is related to the border issue only, hence this has everything to do with Assad. 

Just do a check of his posts, he has been refuted in a number of different topics with logic, quotes of speeches, media reports etc but he just moves from topic to topic to repeat the same thing lol

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Edited by Ugly Jinn