In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Khamenei Comments On Egypt

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
Note that unlike some silly Shi'as who have little or no social-political understanding, on this board, cheerleading the Zionist military of Egypt, Imam Khamenei clearly finds the events correctly very painful ... 

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has voiced regret over the situation in Egypt, calling it “very painful.”

The Leader made the remarks during a meeting with Iranian students in Tehran on Sunday. 

Referring to some countries of the region, Ayatollah Khamenei said “the depth of the Islamic Awakening is existent in these countries, but because issues have been mismanaged and [they] blundered, today, the situation in the great country of Egypt has become very painful.”

Ayatollah Khamenei referred to the Islamic Awakening in the region, saying, the movement is a “very important issue that cannot be ruined by the West’s antitheses.” 

On July 3, army chief General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi announced that President Mohamed Morsi was no longer in office and declared that the head of the Supreme Constitutional Court, Adly Mahmoud Mansour, had been appointed as the new interim president of Egypt. The army also suspended the constitution. 

Army officials said Morsi, who took office in June 2012, was being held “preventively” by the military. 

On July 5, Muslim Brotherhood supreme leader Mohammed Badie said the coup against Morsi was illegal and millions would remain on the street until he is reinstated as president. 

According to the Egyptian sources, at least 150 people have been killed and 5,200 others wounded in unabated clashes between the Morsi's supporters and opponents across the country.

• Veteran Member

Islamic Awakening in the middle east is nothing more than Anti-Shi'a Awakening, sayed Khamene'i is wrong on this, or he is clutching at straws to look good in the eyes of the sunnis, because there were no positives from him with the MB been in power, and there are a few positives for us now that they are gone.

• Advanced Member

The Takfiri awakening must be crushed. Anti-Mursi demonstrators are burning pictures of Obama and the US flag, while Mursi wrote a personal letter to the Israeli president where he called him a friend.

Really don't see why WF would support Mursi.

• Banned

any shia voicing support for morsi is a mistake, the muslim brotherhood is basically the "acceptable face" of the salafi dogs.

either khamenei is doing taqiyya to appease the sunni by offering these words so they lay off the shia in egypt, or he genuinely supports morsi. either way is wrong, and its best to remain silent since in either situation, shia will suffer anyway.

normally apathetic sunni are turning against shia now because of irans support of the syrian army, when the syrian army is massacring innocent sunni as well as the FSA (may Allah curse them). its been a PR car wreck for Iran man.

i find it ironic that the worlds biggest shouter for shia sunni unity at the expense of shia sentiments (the IRI) has become the biggest factor to split people along sectarian lines, and relations between sunni and shia are now worse than ever.

These comments are what they are, the events in Egypt are painful becuase they are tantamount to Fasad (the general chaos) and is abhorred by Shia ulema as worst than the governments of the cruel dictators.

I don't think Shia government of Iran is on either side, MB or of Egyptian army, both are equally worst for Egyptians and the region.

Blaming Iran for Syrian troubles is same as Muawiah blaming Imam Ali for Ammar Yasir's murder becuase Ammar Yasir fought on the side of Imam Ali. Muawiah logic was that Imam Ali caused his death by bringing him to the battlefield.

Between Syria under the weight of Takfiri mobilization never seen after Afghan war, Takfiris burning Shia mosques, raping Shia women, massacring Shia men and children, choking off supplies to Iran's assets in ME, threatning to blow up the shrines of Ahlulbayt and proving that they will do so becuase they did it to other Shia Sahaba, what choice was left for Shia Iran and allies other than present a formidable defense????

Hazrat Hajr Bin Adi body was excavated and paraded in social media, did you want the bodies of Prophet's Haram (astagfirullah, may we never see such a day) to be paraded over social media before calling it the last straw? Mine is not a conjecture, Nasibis have paraded haram of Rasool on the streets before, they have no qualm to do the same with their dead bodies now.

Shia Iran, Lebs, and Iraqis have done a great favor by defending the Shia people and graves of Ahlulbayt in Syria, becuase had they not, the Wahabi actions would have caused such shameful events that it would have resulted in a perpetual war between 1.5 billion peaceful Sunnis and the rest of Shias. Not even the most "begharat singing dancing" Shias of India and Pakistan would be sitting on their chairs had the Haram of Prophet would be exposed by Takfiris again.

Don't over simplify Syria issue. Takfirs are sent there to create such collosal events so as to create a 1000 years civil war (Protestant versus catholic like) between Shia and Sunnis the world over. Only a stupid fool would think Takfiris wouldn't have done such shameful acts. Anybody preventing such a civil war by stopping Takfiris to execute their agenda is doing a great service to Sunnis/Shias and humanity both.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

• Banned

^^ brother i do not care even a single bit if every single salafi dog on earth perishes in the most horrific of ways.

however, i can tell you that ordinary sunnis see irans support of the army that is massacring innocent sunnis as a bad thing. Assad no doubt has done a lot of very good things for shias, i cant deny this. no one can. however we also cannot deny that he has done a lot of evil tyrannical things as well as good.

as shia, we must never support a tyrant, even if he is favourable towards us. its a bitter pill to swallow but it seems that our texts are quite clear on this.

assad offered diplomatic peaceful means to end this conflict a long time ago, the takfiris spat it in his face. therefore let the syrian army and FSA kill each other. the FSA cannot win because even though they are backed by israel, the us and uk, they are followers of umar. it is in their nature to lose battles. its just a matter of time before they are wiped out. in the mean time it would be better for shias to protect our holy sites until peace is restored.

• Moderators

I agree that Morsi is no more than a front guy for Takfiri gangsters (ie the MB). At the same time, this front guy was chosen by the people of Egypt in an election that was considered by most to be free and fair. To say that it is o.k. to just have military (the same guys who were the henchmen for Mubarak) kick him out is basically saying that there is no rule of law in Egypt. You can see the results of this now, chaos and constant killing in the streets. I believe this was the gist of the comments of Imam Khameni(ha). There are dark days ahead for Egypt. May Allah(s.w.a) protect the mumineen and followers of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s) in Egypt. 

We should all send our duas for them. Other than that, we should stay out of it. 

It says clearly in the Holy Quran that Allah(s.w.a) will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in their own selves. In other words, until the people of Egypt, en mass, reject the Takfiri AND the Thalemeen (the military), their situation probably won't change much. The Islamic Revolution of Iran only suceeded after the people of Iran rejected both the Thalemeen from the East (the Soviets and Communism) and the Thalemeen from the West (The U,S, and vampire capitalism) and accepted a just leader (Imam Khomeni) that they managed to gain their freedom. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

• Banned

I agree that Morsi is no more than a front guy for Takfiri gangsters (ie the MB). At the same time, this front guy was chosen by the people of Egypt in an election that was considered by most to be free and fair. To say that it is o.k. to just have military (the same guys who were the henchmen for Mubarak) kick him out is basically saying that there is no rule of law in Egypt. You can see the results of this now, chaos and constant killing in the streets. I believe this was the gist of the comments of Imam Khameni(ha). There are dark days ahead for Egypt. May Allah(s.w.a) protect the mumineen and followers of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s) in Egypt. 

We should all send our duas for them. Other than that, we should stay out of it. 

It says clearly in the Holy Quran that Allah(s.w.a) will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in their own selves. In other words, until the people of Egypt, en mass, reject the Takfiri AND the Thalemeen (the military), their situation probably won't change much. The Islamic Revolution of Iran only suceeded after the people of Iran rejected both the Thalemeen from the East (the Soviets and Communism) and the Thalemeen from the West (The U,S, and vampire capitalism) and accepted a just leader (Imam Khomeni) that they managed to gain their freedom. 

my duas are with the shia in Egypt. may Allah protect them from the wild animals

• Advanced Member

There is a significant difference between the Brotherhood and the Takfiris, although there certainly is some overlapping ideology-wise perhaps. Regardless, presenting their politics as homogeneous is a mistake. While they often may find themselves striking a deal with one another, you'll find scenarios in which they actually clash (for example, Takfiris were a part of the protests against Morsi, and the FSA (comprised of mainly Brotherhood supporters) fighting against Nusra Front in Syria.

Qatar (the pocket of the Muslim Brotherhood) and Saudi Arabia (the pocket for the Takfiris) arent always on agreeable terms, but one thing is for certain, they are both slaves of the United States. The difference now being that the Muslim Brotherhood seems to have been betrayed by their American masters, and they're not happy about it. So perhaps Khamenei is taking an "I told you so" stance here.

Edited by mac33c

• Veteran Member

unlike the Shi'as blathering their silly politics and doubting the integrity and soundness of judgment of the WF, Imam Khamenei has been the leader of the Islamic Revolution, and has been a primary protector of Muslim integrity world wide - as such, his words carry the weight of someone who has the experience and knowledge to know what is really going on. 

• Banned

unlike the Shi'as blathering their silly politics and doubting the integrity and soundness of judgment of the WF, Imam Khamenei has been the leader of the Islamic Revolution, and has been a primary protector of Muslim integrity world wide - as such, his words carry the weight of someone who has the experience and knowledge to know what is really going on.

mashallah he is certainly protecting the shia of pakistan. god imagine what would happen if they DIDNT live under his protection!

mashallah he is certainly protecting the shia of pakistan. god imagine what would happen if they DIDNT live under his protection!

You do know he sends messages to what Muslims should do (Rahbar doesn't differentiate between Sunnis and Shias) in a particular region. I don't remember but it was a while ago where he advised Muslims in Pakistan. Rahbar is yet to give a Hukm (which would be binding on all muslims including all Marja's - majority of which would follow with obvious notorious exceptions). As expected, Sunni's dont listen. While Shia's such as yourself keep worrying about permissiblity of open Tabarra. 

• Banned

You do know he sends messages to what Muslims should do (Rahbar doesn't differentiate between Sunnis and Shias) in a particular region. I don't remember but it was a while ago where he advised Muslims in Pakistan. Rahbar is yet to give a Hukm (which would be binding on all muslims including all Marja's - majority of which would follow with obvious notorious exceptions). As expected, Sunni's dont listen. While Shia's such as yourself keep worrying about permissiblity of open Tabarra. 

let me stop you right there.

firstly, "shias such as myself" have for years now been major contributors to helping shias in pakistan. this includes sending gunmen during processions, aid parcels, sponsoring families of shaheed, supporting the shaheed foundation as much as we are able, money, helping with visa applications, spreading awareness here in the uk via demonstrations up and down the country, blog articles, shab bedaris for the protection of our brothers and sisters, regular dua tawassul, ziarat ashura and quran for their wellbeing and remembering then any time any of us go to ziarat.

me personally, i have been a director of a global charity, about 100 times bigger than any muslim charity here in the uk, which deals with conflict resolution all over the world. i am retired as a director because i couldnt keep up with the board meetings and work at the same time, and currently working with my team to set up projects where we will physically go over to pakistan and bring both sides together - yes that includes the salafi dogs - and act as international mediators. i have worked in projects for palestinians and israelis, child soldiers in sierra leone, black supremecists in south africa and lots and lots of work with irish IRA and UDF.

i have done all this, and my fellow azadars have been doing this for years without any guidance or leadership or support from "all father rahbar" or the IRI. and let me tell you something, "shia like me" have done a thousand times more for our brothers and sisters than the IRI, but as usual guess who gets all the PR because we keep it secret.

dont you dare make assumptions about me again. you or none of you khamenei worshipping fools know ANYTHING about me or what i do or who i am.

tell me, what have YOU done? what do "shias like you" do in comparison? wait for your "hukms" and sit and swear at azadars like me?

Edited by Naz_

• Advanced Member

muslim brotherhood made many mistakes and they became arrogant so USA deceived Morsi. the big mistake of Morsi was that he played in the ground of USA and Israel and arab monarchies. but coup is not the solution. moreover how can an army which earns money from USA be independent !

at least now muslim brotherhood knows that who have betrayed them. USA, arab monarchies, Israel ,......

yes of course what is going on in Egypt is painful. because an islamic revolution has changed to internal wars. and an puppet army is a decision maker. this is not democracy and independence.

of course muslim brotherhood was inexperienced and they helped radicals but coup of a puppet army is not the solution. the point is not muslim brotherhood but it is Islam and independence of Egypt.

Edited by maes

• Veteran Member

I have no idea how a few people received the message where Ayatollah Khamenei expressed his support for MB and Salafi dogs? Is it what a few want to imply here?

Here is what he said,

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has voiced regret over the situation in Egypt, calling it “very painful.”

Referring to some countries of the region, Ayatollah Khamenei said “the depth of the Islamic Awakening is existent in these countries, but because issues have been mismanaged and [they] blundered, today, the situation in the great country of Egypt has become very painful.”

This is a clear reference to those Khawareji dogs who came to power post Mubarak era and they ruined everything because of their sectarian natures and because they are used to being puppets of the Zionists and western states... And BECAUSE they were day-dreaming such as implementing Khelafa in Syria with the help of the Zionists... so they did everything in their power to serve the Zionists, but thank God that did not work... And they all failed in Syria and that is why the Zionists trash them yet one more time.

Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, one of top clerics and politician in Iran on Mursi, MB and the Takfiri government's fall in Egypt...

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWAA5039ki4

Divisive, pro-Israeli policies led to Morsi ouster: Iran cleric

A senior Iranian cleric says the pro-Zionist policies adopted by the government of the ousted Egyptian president, Mohamed Morsi, led to his downfall.

Tehran Interim Friday Prayers Leader Ayatollah Seyyed Ahmad Khatami criticized the Morsi administration for spoiling the results of Egyptians’ enthusiastic participation in various elections following the 2011 revolution in the country.

“Instead of calling for solidarity in the Muslim world, they backed Takfiri murderers and even in the political arena, they treated Israel in such a way that contradicted their past slogans. They approved of the Camp David Accord and tried to promote Iranophobia and Shia-phobia,” he explained.

PressTv

A reminder for those who so quick forgot the real nature of the sons of Khawarij,

1. Mursi, in Tehran conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua4NNFdjZcs

2. “Not to open the doors of the pure Egypt to those Rafidah (Shias)”

3. Mursi believes “Shias are more dangerous to Islam than the Jews”

In support of Syrian terrorists, Mursi joins the cheering crowds and speakers who all curse Shias, and

insult us repeatedly.  He asks for a no-fly-zone on Syria from NATO, demands the Jihadists to fly to

Syria for Jihad against Rawafidh, and asks Hizbullah to leave Lebanon

4. Aljazeera video report on Mursi’s declaration on severing ties with Syria and anti-Hizbullah statements

5. Arabic video of the same speech (trash-talk) on Syria and Hizbullah and the cheering gangsters Salafis who chant for him!

• Veteran Member

sure he is, so is the military, and they are far far worse than Morse, and the MB - that the secularists and some Shi'as are rooting for 

How many Shias were beaten to death for being Shias under the secular elements of Egypt? How many Egyptians were invited to do Jihad in neighboring countries under the secular elements of Egypt?

Ayatollah Khamenei is playing politics here as per requirement of his job.

oh and the case of Christians likewise. To further add, how many Egyptian army figures called Shias Kafir as did the MB figure the Ugly Qardawi?

• Advanced Member

MB is corrupted but army of Egypt can not bring independence for Egyptians. it is earning dirty dollars from USA. 

IT IS FUNNY> some Egyptians are backing muslim brotherhood which was playing in the yard of USA and ISRAEL, 

some other Egyptians are backing puppet army which is a puppet of USA.

HEY muslims and Egyptians be careful. you are victims of colonialists. the winner is just colonialism. implement your wisdoms. your enemy is playing with you. 

• Veteran Member

Muslims are victims of their own stupidities.  Lets start forming the habit of looking at the 3 fingers pointing at ourselves while we point that tired finger to zionists or colonialists....

Take a look at China, India, Brazil or South Africa. They were the capitals of colonialism and look at how far they have come.

• Advanced Member

Muslims are victims of their own stupidities.  Lets start forming the habit of looking at the 3 fingers pointing at ourselves while we point that tired finger to zionists or colonialists....

Take a look at China, India, Brazil or South Africa. They were the capitals of colonialism and look at how far they have come.

middle east is not comparable with every other point of this world. and countries who want to improve under the flag of true Islam are not tolerated in this world order.

of course muslims are responsible because of their own ignorance. but it is not easy. middle east is still full of puppet monarchies. and colonialism is ongoing in the middle east severely.

wars, corrupted governments, ignorance, colonialism, .............................. of course if you forget Islam you will be respected by all the world. but if you say that we want to improve under Islam, they will not tolerate you.

Egypt is not independent. and I was complaining of their ignorance. it is vivid that USA is playing with them. but they do not perceive.

both Muslim brotherhood and army of Egypt are or were puppets. do you really think that it is easy to get rid of centuries of oppression in Egypt. no it is not easy. middle east should pay the price because of Israel. Israel is center of all colonialist actions.  

middle east is not comparable with every other parts of this world. humanity fate will be changed from middle east. popular governments are not tolerated in the middle east.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

"Remember that nothing can compensate for tyranny and oppression." ~Imam Ali  (as) [Letter 59]

It is sad to see what's going on in this world; nevertheless, it's also inevitable. There are many troubling times all over the world today (and more to come); keep Allah in mind, and make Dua'a for the people who are suffering on account of these villain's.

Life has become more difficult for our Shi3a around the world; this is a Divine test, upon Him which we do rely.

May Allah (S.W.T) hasten the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (ajfs) to bring justice and remove the tyranny and oppression, Insha'Allah.

Your Sister in Faith,

(wasalam) AB313

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

• Site Administrators

Takfiris were a part of the protests against Morsi, and the FSA (comprised of mainly Brotherhood supporters) fighting against Nusra Front in Syria.

Not sure why no one picked this post up, guess most here don't read into much.

As bro mac33c eludes to, politics isn't always black & white. The Salafist Party Al-Nour was actually against Mursi.

Although CFR is a mouth-piece of the neocon project in the West, this article does explain some of the dynamics between the Salafists and the MB:

http://www.cfr.org/egypt/dim-prospects-egypts-salafis/p31127

Maybe it's as simple as Bani Umayya vs. Abbassia.

• Veteran Member

Not sure why no one picked this post up, guess most here don't read into much.

As bro mac33c eludes to, politics isn't always black & white. The Salafist Party Al-Nour was actually against Mursi.

Although CFR is a mouth-piece of the neocon project in the West, this article does explain some of the dynamics between the Salafists and the MB:

http://www.cfr.org/egypt/dim-prospects-egypts-salafis/p31127

Maybe it's as simple as Bani Umayya vs. Abbassia.

There was nothing especial about it to pick it up!!! It is just for us to yet one more time fool ourselves and believe that MB is pure, good and our brothers, and that actually Salafis are the problem & the bad guys.... NO THIS IS NOT HOW IT IS. They are ALL THE SAME, at least when it comes to us. Including our favorite ones: the pig Hamas and JI groups in Palestine. They are all involved in killing Shia women and children in Syria and Iraq! They ALL said they hate us, they want us to die, they killed us (4 Shias on the streets of Giza), they simply reject any sympathy from us. They went to the extend where for the first time in modern history called publicly that "anjas Shias" or the impure Shias are not allowed in Egyptian land... infront of the puppet President... I haven't heard this, not even from apartheid state of Israel whose official say such a thing publicly and implement that in their governance policies.

How do you want to ignore all this?

From the beginning, Nour Party was with MB, they ran elections together, they went to the so called Shura together, they picked Mursi together...

They made anti-Shia gatherings together, they made the last Takfiri Jihadi gathering together as I posted the video clips above where they BOTH begged NATO (I mean Mursi, the MB leader) for a no-fly-zone on Syria, they both called upon Hizbulat to leave Lebanon, and they called us anjas. AND NOW THEY PROTEST TOGETHER DEMANDING THE RETURN OF THE DOGS.

I am just REALLY CONFUSED... that why Shias still want to make excuses for these people after reading, watching, and hearing all these Takfiri puppets, OHH who by the way did all these to please their ZIONISTS masters and their Gulf backers... the same point that we argue against Egyptian army.... Zionist and Zionist...

Who cares if it was right or wrong to remove an 'elected' president in Egypt? How many Sunni countries, groups, scholars, and people ever cared for Nouri al Maliki & his government in Iraq who were elected by MAJORITY of people? All they say 24/7 is for him to step down, they support bombing civilians in order to undermine and topple his government... SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS SHIA. 100s of people die weekly just because the government in Iraq is not controlled by a Sunni Arab who must be anti-Shia... (Sunni Arabs who by the way make not even 15% of the country).

How many of them ever cared for the brutal activities taking place in Bahrain as we speak?

Al-Qaradhawi just issued another fatwa making it wajib to support Mursi, and he explains how oppressed they are... while the same man said everything in Bahrain is good because the king is his friend and he is a good man, and because it is Shias who protest so lets not give them a chance.

Edited by Noah-

• Advanced Member

firstly, "shias such as myself" have for years now been major contributors to helping shias in pakistan. this includes sending gunmen during processions, aid parcels, sponsoring families of shaheed, supporting the shaheed foundation as much as we are able, money, helping with visa applications, spreading awareness here in the uk via demonstrations up and down the country, blog articles, shab bedaris for the protection of our brothers and sisters, regular dua tawassul, ziarat ashura and quran for their wellbeing and remembering then any time any of us go to ziarat.

me personally, i have been a director of a global charity, about 100 times bigger than any muslim charity here in the uk, which deals with conflict resolution all over the world. i am retired as a director because i couldnt keep up with the board meetings and work at the same time, and currently working with my team to set up projects where we will physically go over to pakistan and bring both sides together - yes that includes the salafi dogs - and act as international mediators. i have worked in projects for palestinians and israelis, child soldiers in sierra leone, black supremecists in south africa and lots and lots of work with irish IRA and UDF.

i have done all this, and my fellow azadars have been doing this for years without any guidance or leadership or support from "all father rahbar" or the IRI. and let me tell you something, "shia like me" have done a thousand times more for our brothers and sisters than the IRI, but as usual guess who gets all the PR because we keep it secret.

dont you dare make assumptions about me again. you or none of you khamenei worshipping fools know ANYTHING about me or what i do or who i am.

tell me, what have YOU done? what do "shias like you" do in comparison? wait for your "hukms" and sit and swear at azadars like me?

Err...it doesnt matter what global charity you were a director of, but to sit there and pretend youve done more charitable work or that you somehow care more than seyed khamenie is ignorant to say the least. He is a 70+ aged man who spent most of his adult life dedicated to the cause of islam and humanity, and whats more unlike you he still hasnt retired from his work due to petty excuses.

So if you want to compare yourself to someone like seyed khamanei then you have done fig all in comparison...infact you are still in diapers mate.

Edited by Asr

• Advanced Member

And you shouldnt make baseless assumptions about our leaders.

The brother commented based on what you said. It is highly unwise to think you are better than everyone else. Maybe they have done more than you have and you do realize there will be people who will have so many good deeds but it will not be accepted.

We need improvement in our morals, in speech and deed.

We respect what good things you mentioned but it should not make you use the sort of language you did use ------ khamenei worshipping fools----Is that the type of behaviour you learned and do you have any evidence of this.

• Banned

Err...it doesnt matter what global charity you were a director of, but to sit there and pretend youve done more charitable work or that you somehow care more than seyed khamenie is ignorant to say the least. He is a 70+ aged man who spent most of his adult life dedicated to the cause of islam and humanity, and whats more unlike you he still hasnt retired from his work due to petty excuses.

So if you want to compare yourself to someone like seyed khamanei then you have done fig all in comparison...infact you are still in diapers mate.

are you not capable of basic english comprehension? did i even mention comparing myself to khamenei?

And you shouldnt make baseless assumptions about our leaders.

The brother commented based on what you said. It is highly unwise to think you are better than everyone else. Maybe they have done more than you have and you do realize there will be people who will have so many good deeds but it will not be accepted.

We need improvement in our morals, in speech and deed.

We respect what good things you mentioned but it should not make you use the sort of language you did use ------ khamenei worshipping fools----Is that the type of behaviour you learned and do you have any evidence of this.

you know what, you are totally right. im sorry. i shouldnt have spoken like that

Edited by Basim Ali

• Advanced Member

Show us where did khaminei sahib say "i find the sacking of morsi very painful"? Or is that you who is putting words in his mouth? 

He clearly said that he finds the current situation of egypt very painful....like eveyone does. Show me a shia member of this forum who has been happy with all the killings in egypt.

First try to truly understand the meaning of some statement before scampering to this forum like a child to denounce its members.