Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sayedamir2000

Finding A Spouse

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam) brothers and sisters

I would like to know what options person have who wants to get married and fill following points:

1. Want to get married but can't find from anywhere a spouse.

2. Have tried to get married but always get rejected by women for bad reasons. (including tried cousins)

3. Don't know people much on own city.

4. Relatives doesn't seem to care about seriousness of finding him a spouse.

5. Have been asking from Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì for spouse and marriage.

6. Don't know people from mosque, since rarely going there and going there is difficult because of financial reasons.

7. Have tried muslim marriage sites, ended up in wasting time.

Edited by sayedamir2000

Try bringing this issue up with your friends. Someone may have a sibling, or have a suitable girl in their social circle. Also, it's better to wait until you meet the right person rather than just marrying the first suitable person. Rejection isn't a brick wall, it is a limitless opportunity to keep looking.

Try to socialize with people around you and you'll hopefully find someone? [Don't lecture me about haram and everything, it's not like you've any options left there partner :p]

these are the end of times, finding a woman now who is half descent let alone ideal is very difficult

alot of women now days they pretend to be muslimah and all innocent, but the reality is that they are fully and completely biased by all the lies dajjal has filled their heads with

they say we want a "caring" husband" but what that means is rich(filthy rich) 

they say we want a "fair" husband, but what that means is prince charming

they say we want a "muslim" husband but what that means is let them do whatever they want and go wherever they want

unfortunate the women are hit the hardest when it comes to the dajjals effects, and dajjal is a system which is influencing peoples via holy wood movies, talk, ideas, song and movies etc

women are evil in nature, and this is fully true , they have little faith and their cycles of blood causes them to be ritually impure

they have this pathetic desire for attention , and they work based on emotions, they are like a gay man is but with a female body, a pathetic creature 

they are not like men, they are supposed to be caring and loving, but they are only caring and loving to what they se fit, and unfortunately they dont see much do to their evil nature

to be honest with you and my brothery advice do what i have done, and you will never been so much happier in your life

i have eliminated the need for a woman, it took years and much fasting and hardship and starving etc, but now i have completely cut that out of my life

i still notice beauty, im not blind to that, but its not beauty i need and every time i see it, i end up seeing instead the beauty of my freedom which deters me within a milli second from looking at the women

and to be quiet frank i have come to the point where i hate them, they are such evil creatures and i see no good in them, they are leading men astray(the non muslim and even muslim ones) they walk around trying to show much skin and thier shape(and this goes for muslim women as well, the old mature ones blab and blab and talk and talk and backbite and are whipping everyone around them with that evil tongue of theirs

really the woman is a vile creature thank god i am free of them, and i wish the same freedom to you

and if you can manage the strength to overcome it(took me like 7 years) you will be a free man never again to be suspect able to any evil from that creature 

and i dont care what anybody says or think but i am free while the rest are dependent on them or on seeing them, blinded by this evil 

woman is a weakness, a weakness and a door for the devil to enter through and destroy your faith in God 

be free and live with your mind in your control and in your hands and blind to half the evil population of the world 

Edited by yukapuka2

When a person intends to send a proposal for marriage, he must pray two rakat prayers, praise Allah and recite the following invocation: [1]

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيْم اَللّهُمَّ اِنِّى اُرِيْدُ اَنْ اَتَزَوَّجَ فَقَدِّرْ لِىْ مِنَ النِّسَّآءِ اَعَفَّهُنَّ فَرْجًا وَّ اَحْفَظَهُنَّ لِىْ فِىْ نَفْسِهَا وَ مَا لِىْ وَ اَوْسَعَهُنَّ لِىْ رِزْقًا وَ اَعْظَمَهُنَّ لِىْ بَرَكَةً فِىْ نَفْسِهَا وَ مَا لِىْ اَنَّىْ اَتْرُكُ فَقَدِّرْ لِىْ مِنْهَا وَ لَدًا طَيِّبًا تَجْعَلَهُ خَلَفًا صَالِحًا فِىْ حَيوتِىْ وَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِىْ. -Imam Sadiq A.S

Transliteration: Bismillah hir Rah'maanir Rah'eem Allaahumma inni oreedo an atazawwaja faqaddirli minannisaa-e- a-'affahunna farjawn wa ah'faz'ahunna li fi nafseha wa maali wa aw sa-a'-hunna li rizqan wa a'-z'amahunna li barakatan fi nafseha wa maali anna atroko faqaddirli minha waladan t'ayyaban taj-a'lahu khalafan s'aaleh'an fi h'ayaati wa ba'da mauti.

Translation: In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful. O Allah! I intend to marry. Therefore destine for me the most chaste of women and one who would, for my sake, guard herself and my property. Who shall be most auspicious for increase in sustenance and bounties. Then from her womb bestow a pure son who would be my sweet reminiscence in my life and after my death.

http://www.al-islam.org/marriage-handbook/

The Prophet says, “No house has been built in Islam more beloved in the sight of Allah than through marriage.” [4]

On another occasion the Prophet (s.a.) said,

“The best people of my nation (Ummat) are those who get married and have chosen their wives, and the worst people of my nation are those who have kept away from marriage and are passing their lives as bachelors.” [5]

Imam 'Ali (a.s.) exhorts, “Marry, because marriage is the tradition of the Prophet.” The Prophet (s.a.) also said, ”Whosoever likes to follow my tradition, then he should know that marriage is from my tradition.” [6]

Islamic is totally opposed to monasticism and celibacy. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was a close companion of the Prophet. One day his wife came to the Prophet and complained, “O Messenger of God! 'Uthman fasts during the day and stands for prayers during the night.” In other words, she meant to say that her husband was avoiding sexual relations during the night as well as the day. The Prophet was angered. He did not even wait to put on his slippers. He went to 'Uthman's house and found him praying. When 'Uthman finished his prayers and turned towards the Prophet, he said, “O 'Uthman! Allah did not send me for monasticism, rather He sent me with a simple and straight [shariah]. I fast, pray and also have intimate relations with my wife. So whosoever likes my tradition, then he should follow it; and marriage is one of my traditions.” [10]

The Prophet (s.a.) said, “Two rak 'ats (cycles) prayed by a married person are better than the night-vigil and the fast of a single person.” [12]

A woman came to the Prophet (s.a.) and said that she had tried everything to attract her husband but in vain; he does not leave his meditation to pay any attention to her.

The Prophet (s.a.) told her to inform her husband about the reward of sexual intercourse which he described as follows: “When a man approaches his wife, he is guarded by two angels and [at that moment in Allah's views] he is like a warrior fighting for the cause of Allah. When he has intercourse with her, his sins fall like the leaves of the tree [in fall season]. When he performs the major ablution, he is cleansed from sins.” [13]

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) remarked, “Give spouses to your single ones, because Allah makes their morality better (improves it) (under the shadow of marriage) and expands their sustenance and increases their generosity (human values).” [14]

these are the end of times, finding a woman now who is half descent let alone ideal is very difficult

alot of women now days they pretend to be muslimah and all innocent, but the reality is that they are fully and completely biased by all the lies dajjal has filled their heads with

they say we want a "caring" husband" but what that means is rich(filthy rich) 

they say we want a "fair" husband, but what that means is prince charming

they say we want a "muslim" husband but what that means is let them do whatever they want and go wherever they want

unfortunate the women are hit the hardest when it comes to the dajjals effects, and dajjal is a system which is influencing peoples via holy wood movies, talk, ideas, song and movies etc

women are evil in nature, and this is fully true , they have little faith and their cycles of blood causes them to be ritually impure

they have this pathetic desire for attention , and they work based on emotions, they are like a gay man is but with a female body, a pathetic creature 

they are not like men, they are supposed to be caring and loving, but they are only caring and loving to what they se fit, and unfortunately they dont see much do to their evil nature

to be honest with you and my brothery advice do what i have done, and you will never been so much happier in your life

i have eliminated the need for a woman, it took years and much fasting and hardship and starving etc, but now i have completely cut that out of my life

i still notice beauty, im not blind to that, but its not beauty i need and every time i see it, i end up seeing instead the beauty of my freedom which deters me within a milli second from looking at the women

and to be quiet frank i have come to the point where i hate them, they are such evil creatures and i see no good in them, they are leading men astray(the non muslim and even muslim ones) they walk around trying to show much skin and thier shape(and this goes for muslim women as well, the old mature ones blab and blab and talk and talk and backbite and are whipping everyone around them with that evil tongue of theirs

really the woman is a vile creature thank god i am free of them, and i wish the same freedom to you

and if you can manage the strength to overcome it(took me like 7 years) you will be a free man never again to be suspect able to any evil from that creature 

and i dont care what anybody says or think but i am free while the rest are dependent on them or on seeing them, blinded by this evil 

woman is a weakness, a weakness and a door for the devil to enter through and destroy your faith in God 

be free and live with your mind in your control and in your hands and blind to half the evil population of the world 

What about your mother? Anyway don't worry yukapuka we have had enough of you ungrateful men (not all men only the whiners) who whine and cry about everything and love to play the blame game instead of looking in the mirror at his own weaknesses.

Edited by ImAli

Wow...thats so sad...i had no idea you were so messed up YukaPuka, i never saw you say anything so crooked before. I liked a lot of the posts you made in the development forum before, you seemed to have a genuine focus on spiritual growth and finding enlightenment/freedom, but now i see youre no different from every other broken person running away from something rather than 'to' something and dragging their cr@p along with them. I hope you can genuinely free yourself one day, because i can only imagine what it must be like living with lies that hateful going around in your head and how many blockages youve made, and will continue to make for yourself. Inshallah it is just a stage you will get to the other side of.

This is the purest form of depression, hopelessness, and anger I've ever seen.  Reading it gave me absolute shivers.  This is truly a man at his brink. 

Only a REAL woman will be able to cure him of this.

i have one thing to say to you all, live your lives the way that you do, and i will live my life the way that i do

at the end we will all see each other on judgement day, if your so confident in yourself as i am confident in myself, then you should be free on that day

i dont need any woman and i never will, and i still stand by what i said, and this is not something i have come to a conclusion after one day or two days, but after almost a decade , so based on the test of time i rest my case

good luck to you all in this life

woman are evil period, and thats where the situation stands

i dont need to quote hadith to prove my point, all of you have already heard and read the hadiths

and i am not interested in arguing, in the end my goal is also your goal, but only one of us will be on top  

may God help you all, my path is not for the weak hearted, the path i have taken is the hardest path which is not as easy and simple as you people breeze in life bored with your selves and unsatisfied, i have read your posts and what your problems are in life

me on the other hand i have nothing to lose, because i dont have any gains or anything which i owe

my life is one step away from the afterlife, and thats where i plan to keep my feet

this Dunya is not my world and never has been and never will be

hopefully you find some good in your way of life for your own benefit but i fear the grave and i fear hell, and its not just on the tip of my tounge but it brusn in my heart every day, and i am willing to sacrifice everything for it

see you in the afterlife people and good luck 

i have one thing to say to you all, live your lives the way that you do, and i will live my life the way that i do

at the end we will all see each other on judgement day, if your so confident in yourself as i am confident in myself, then you should be free on that day

i dont need any woman and i never will, and i still stand by what i said, and this is not something i have come to a conclusion after one day or two days, but after almost a decade , so based on the test of time i rest my case

good luck to you all in this life

woman are evil period, and thats where the situation stands

i dont need to quote hadith to prove my point, all of you have already heard and read the hadiths

and i am not interested in arguing, in the end my goal is also your goal, but only one of us will be on top  

may God help you all, my path is not for the weak hearted, the path i have taken is the hardest path which is not as easy and simple as you people breeze in life bored with your selves and unsatisfied, i have read your posts and what your problems are in life

me on the other hand i have nothing to lose, because i dont have any gains or anything which i owe

my life is one step away from the afterlife, and thats where i plan to keep my feet

this Dunya is not my world and never has been and never will be

hopefully you find some good in your way of life for your own benefit but i fear the grave and i fear hell, and its not just on the tip of my tounge but it brusn in my heart every day, and i am willing to sacrifice everything for it

see you in the afterlife people and good luck 

It's not healthy to think like this, I guess you have had some bad experiences, there are good women out there, that much hate is never good, even if directed at ones enemies.

YukaPuka,

On the contrary, i think you have seccumbed to your weaknesses - if you'd spent 10 solid years challanging your assumptions and concepts you gave in too soon, but i doubt you even did that, because people dont, instead they look for evidence to support their concepts. To challange them vigorously and consistently is the hard path. You didnt take it, instead you found another way to run away that youve convinced yourself is noble. Youre no different to any one else here, but you think you have attained some kind of wisdom that means you can separate yourself and put yourself in position of teacher. A wise person would never assume such a thing, because there is no 'teacher' and 'student', we are all here to learn from one another and meet the challanges we bring to one another. How can someone call themselves a man when they run away from half the worlds population like you do? and justify it with such epitome of arrogance (well done satan). You are lost brother and one day you will see it clear, inshAllah that will happen before you leave this world. I hope you give yourself the chance.

You are free to choose your own path, but you can't claim your reasoning is Islamic. 

You don't need to wait until the afterlife, these matters can be settled here now. 

YukaPuka doesnt seem to want to take the curriculum.

What about your mother? Anyway don't worry yukapuka we have had enough of you ungrateful men (not all men only the whiners) who whine and cry about everything and love to play the blame game instead of looking in the mirror at his own weaknesses.

Do you take this same advice?

Edited by magma