Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sayedamir2000

Finding A Spouse

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam) brothers and sisters

I would like to know what options person have who wants to get married and fill following points:

1. Want to get married but can't find from anywhere a spouse.

2. Have tried to get married but always get rejected by women for bad reasons. (including tried cousins)

3. Don't know people much on own city.

4. Relatives doesn't seem to care about seriousness of finding him a spouse.

5. Have been asking from Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì for spouse and marriage.

6. Don't know people from mosque, since rarely going there and going there is difficult because of financial reasons.

7. Have tried muslim marriage sites, ended up in wasting time.

Edited by sayedamir2000

Try bringing this issue up with your friends. Someone may have a sibling, or have a suitable girl in their social circle. Also, it's better to wait until you meet the right person rather than just marrying the first suitable person. Rejection isn't a brick wall, it is a limitless opportunity to keep looking.

Try to socialize with people around you and you'll hopefully find someone? [Don't lecture me about haram and everything, it's not like you've any options left there partner :p]

these are the end of times, finding a woman now who is half descent let alone ideal is very difficult

alot of women now days they pretend to be muslimah and all innocent, but the reality is that they are fully and completely biased by all the lies dajjal has filled their heads with

they say we want a "caring" husband" but what that means is rich(filthy rich) 

they say we want a "fair" husband, but what that means is prince charming

they say we want a "muslim" husband but what that means is let them do whatever they want and go wherever they want

unfortunate the women are hit the hardest when it comes to the dajjals effects, and dajjal is a system which is influencing peoples via holy wood movies, talk, ideas, song and movies etc

women are evil in nature, and this is fully true , they have little faith and their cycles of blood causes them to be ritually impure

they have this pathetic desire for attention , and they work based on emotions, they are like a gay man is but with a female body, a pathetic creature 

they are not like men, they are supposed to be caring and loving, but they are only caring and loving to what they se fit, and unfortunately they dont see much do to their evil nature

to be honest with you and my brothery advice do what i have done, and you will never been so much happier in your life

i have eliminated the need for a woman, it took years and much fasting and hardship and starving etc, but now i have completely cut that out of my life

i still notice beauty, im not blind to that, but its not beauty i need and every time i see it, i end up seeing instead the beauty of my freedom which deters me within a milli second from looking at the women

and to be quiet frank i have come to the point where i hate them, they are such evil creatures and i see no good in them, they are leading men astray(the non muslim and even muslim ones) they walk around trying to show much skin and thier shape(and this goes for muslim women as well, the old mature ones blab and blab and talk and talk and backbite and are whipping everyone around them with that evil tongue of theirs

really the woman is a vile creature thank god i am free of them, and i wish the same freedom to you

and if you can manage the strength to overcome it(took me like 7 years) you will be a free man never again to be suspect able to any evil from that creature 

and i dont care what anybody says or think but i am free while the rest are dependent on them or on seeing them, blinded by this evil 

woman is a weakness, a weakness and a door for the devil to enter through and destroy your faith in God 

be free and live with your mind in your control and in your hands and blind to half the evil population of the world 

Edited by yukapuka2

these are the end of times, finding a woman now who is half descent let alone ideal is very difficult

alot of women now days they pretend to be muslimah and all innocent, but the reality is that they are fully and completely biased by all the lies dajjal has filled their heads with

they say we want a "muslim" husband but what that means is let them do whatever they want and go wherever they want

unfortunate the women are hit the hardest when it comes to the dajjals effects, and dajjal is a system which is influencing peoples via holy wood movies, talk, ideas, song and movies etc

women are evil in nature, and this is fully true , they have little faith and their cycles of blood causes them to be ritually impure

they have this pathetic desire for attention , and they work based on emotions, they are like a gay man is but with a female body, a pathetic creature 

they are not like men, they are supposed to be caring and loving, but they are only caring and loving to what they se fit, and unfortunately they dont see much do to their evil nature

to be honest with you and my brothery advice do what i have done, and you will never been so much happier in your life

i have eliminated the need for a woman, it took years and much fasting and hardship and starving etc, but now i have completely cut that out of my life

i still notice beauty, im not blind to that, but its not beauty i need and every time i see it, i end up seeing instead the beauty of my freedom which deters me within a milli second from looking at the women

and to be quiet frank i have come to the point where i hate them, they are such evil creatures and i see no good in them, they are leading men astray(the non muslim and even muslim ones) they walk around trying to show much skin and thier shape(and this goes for muslim women as well, the old mature ones blab and blab and talk and talk and backbite and are whipping everyone around them with that evil tongue of theirs

really the woman is a vile creature thank god i am free of them, and i wish the same freedom to you

and if you can manage the strength to overcome it(took me like 7 years) you will be a free man never again to be suspect able to any evil from that creature 

and i dont care what anybody says or think but i am free while the rest are dependent on them or on seeing them, blinded by this evil 

woman is a weakness, a weakness and a door for the devil to enter through and destroy your faith in God 

be free and live with your mind in your control and in your hands and blind to half the evil population of the world 

What about your mother? Anyway don't worry yukapuka we have had enough of you ungrateful men (not all men only the whiners) who whine and cry about everything and love to play the blame game instead of looking in the mirror at his own weaknesses.

Edited by ImAli

Wow...thats so sad...i had no idea you were so messed up YukaPuka, i never saw you say anything so crooked before. I liked a lot of the posts you made in the development forum before, you seemed to have a genuine focus on spiritual growth and finding enlightenment/freedom, but now i see youre no different from every other broken person running away from something rather than 'to' something and dragging their cr@p along with them. I hope you can genuinely free yourself one day, because i can only imagine what it must be like living with lies that hateful going around in your head and how many blockages youve made, and will continue to make for yourself. Inshallah it is just a stage you will get to the other side of.

This is the purest form of depression, hopelessness, and anger I've ever seen.  Reading it gave me absolute shivers.  This is truly a man at his brink. 

Only a REAL woman will be able to cure him of this.

i have one thing to say to you all, live your lives the way that you do, and i will live my life the way that i do

at the end we will all see each other on judgement day, if your so confident in yourself as i am confident in myself, then you should be free on that day

i dont need any woman and i never will, and i still stand by what i said, and this is not something i have come to a conclusion after one day or two days, but after almost a decade , so based on the test of time i rest my case

good luck to you all in this life

woman are evil period, and thats where the situation stands

i dont need to quote hadith to prove my point, all of you have already heard and read the hadiths

and i am not interested in arguing, in the end my goal is also your goal, but only one of us will be on top  

may God help you all, my path is not for the weak hearted, the path i have taken is the hardest path which is not as easy and simple as you people breeze in life bored with your selves and unsatisfied, i have read your posts and what your problems are in life

me on the other hand i have nothing to lose, because i dont have any gains or anything which i owe

my life is one step away from the afterlife, and thats where i plan to keep my feet

this Dunya is not my world and never has been and never will be

hopefully you find some good in your way of life for your own benefit but i fear the grave and i fear hell, and its not just on the tip of my tounge but it brusn in my heart every day, and i am willing to sacrifice everything for it

see you in the afterlife people and good luck 

i have one thing to say to you all, live your lives the way that you do, and i will live my life the way that i do

at the end we will all see each other on judgement day, if your so confident in yourself as i am confident in myself, then you should be free on that day

i dont need any woman and i never will, and i still stand by what i said, and this is not something i have come to a conclusion after one day or two days, but after almost a decade , so based on the test of time i rest my case

i dont need to quote hadith to prove my point, all of you have already heard and read the hadiths

and i am not interested in arguing, in the end my goal is also your goal, but only one of us will be on top  

may God help you all, my path is not for the weak hearted, the path i have taken is the hardest path which is not as easy and simple as you people breeze in life bored with your selves and unsatisfied, i have read your posts and what your problems are in life

me on the other hand i have nothing to lose, because i dont have any gains or anything which i owe

my life is one step away from the afterlife, and thats where i plan to keep my feet

hopefully you find some good in your way of life for your own benefit but i fear the grave and i fear hell, and its not just on the tip of my tounge but it brusn in my heart every day, and i am willing to sacrifice everything for it

It's not healthy to think like this, I guess you have had some bad experiences, there are good women out there, that much hate is never good, even if directed at ones enemies.

YukaPuka,

On the contrary, i think you have seccumbed to your weaknesses - if you'd spent 10 solid years challanging your assumptions and concepts you gave in too soon, but i doubt you even did that, because people dont, instead they look for evidence to support their concepts. To challange them vigorously and consistently is the hard path. You didnt take it, instead you found another way to run away that youve convinced yourself is noble. Youre no different to any one else here, but you think you have attained some kind of wisdom that means you can separate yourself and put yourself in position of teacher. A wise person would never assume such a thing, because there is no 'teacher' and 'student', we are all here to learn from one another and meet the challanges we bring to one another. How can someone call themselves a man when they run away from half the worlds population like you do? and justify it with such epitome of arrogance (well done satan). You are lost brother and one day you will see it clear, inshAllah that will happen before you leave this world. I hope you give yourself the chance.

You are free to choose your own path, but you can't claim your reasoning is Islamic. 

You don't need to wait until the afterlife, these matters can be settled here now. 

YukaPuka doesnt seem to want to take the curriculum.

What about your mother? Anyway don't worry yukapuka we have had enough of you ungrateful men (not all men only the whiners) who whine and cry about everything and love to play the blame game instead of looking in the mirror at his own weaknesses.

Do you take this same advice?

Edited by magma

Go YukaPuka go go go! I am on this one, darn you evil women!!.

Half of what he mention is correct, but it also the same for the opposite gender. However many issues that dictate thinking is dependent on, what we are influenced by. Considering the objective of media or rather the image boxes in our lives, are intended to dumb down and infiltrate our consciousness.

He isn't messed up, but like most of us, we suffer from the problem of cognitive dissonance. One plane we have the Islamic gender role and on the other the western gender role. But as globalization has taken its form, what we see is a creation of a hybrid role and its effect on society. The other problem is, we have two opposite human beings, who both have, individual brains, that allow separate thinking with different emotional and intellectual levels, yet, have to come together in a union. blah blah blah.

Yuka, is like most beings, they had dreams, and once had a dream of marrying and being loved, however his probable experience with women turned out bad, as he seems like a good soul, and this in turn left bad taste. This negative imprint has to be justified by his interpretation based on information that states the current disposition of women. And summer is a good example. Apparently women feel much more hotter then men, hence they dress 75% less then men do.

In terms of society we are as much to blame, and therefore we should all pray that he find a wife and falls in love. HAHA. Can't run from this one Yuka.

Just marry a village girl yuka, she will be stay at home wife. Its true, you will have to purchase food,clothing, items, but it was the same before and will always will be. Remember a women is a human being just like a man.

This post is bs. i was bored.

^ Are you saying he hates women because he finds them an object of desire, but believes he cant attain the object and blames them for that?

You didn't always feel this way -  http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234975503-i-wish-i-can-write-love-song/?p=2036019

back up to that time - and try again! But this time look in a another direction.  Maybe you will find something different - something more worthy of you...

Edited by Maryaam

If this was a good way to live, then it would have been recommended by the Prophet (pbuh) and the Imams (as), but instead they specifically condemned men that stayed away from women and lived like monks or as bachelors. I'm sure I've quoted you the ahadith before, so I'm not going to do it again. I think it's pretty obvious to most on here that this path you have decided to go down is leading to some unhealthy effects on your view of women. You need to come back to the Sunnah of Muhammad, rather than to Sunnah of Paul, the founder of Christianity.

It is made lawful to you to go into your wives on the night of the fast; they are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them; Allah knew that you acted unfaithfully to yourselves, so He has turned to you (mercifully) and removed from you (this burden); so now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till night, and have not contact with them while you keep to the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near them. Thus does Allah make clear His communications for men that they may guard (against evil). [2:187]

O you who believe! it is not lawful for you that you should take women as heritage against (their) will, and do not straiten them in order that you may take part of what you have given them, unless they are guilty of manifest indecency, and treat them kindly; then if you hate them, it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it. [4:19]

He it is Who created you from a single being, and of the same (kind) did He make his mate, that he might incline to her; so when he covers her she bears a light burden, then moves about with it; but when it grows heavy, they both call upon Allah, their Lord: If Thou givest us a good one, we shall certainly be of the grateful ones. [7:189]

And Allah has made wives for you from among yourselves, and has given you sons and grandchildren from your wives, and has given you of the good things; is it then in the falsehood that they believe while it is in the favor of Allah that they disbelieve? [16:72]

And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect. [30:21]

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Do you take this same advice?

I'm sure I take it more than you do, and don't assume you know me by reading my posts.

I don't know you, that's why I was asking the question.

I assumed you were being cheeky....I apologize.

Anyway, yes, I try to look at myself before looking at what he, she, or they did.....the reason why is I have many blamers in my life and I don't want to be this way (a habitual blamer).

You didn't always feel this way -  http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234975503-i-wish-i-can-write-love-song/?p=2036019

back up to that time - and try again! But this time look in a another direction.  Maybe you will find something different - something more worthy of you...

I wasnt talking about wanting love, i was talking about the cliches of love

i never appreciated this stupid love and foolish love, and its not as some people assume that somebody 'broke my heart"

here is the difference between me and all the people here, and why i come to my conclusions

you people base your ideas on ease, and i base my ideas on veils, i can sense things you cannot, due to my striving and trying to get closer to God i have unveiled things you cannot

and when i see the veils of "love and women" they are nothing but evil

you on the other hand do not see them, it is blind leading the blind, i do not base any of my ideas on "thoughts" as you base them

i base them on truth

imam Ali had said and nobody can deny this, in fact none of you can even explain this

“Woman is evil; from which man cannot escape (he is in need of her).”

Woman is a scorpion whose grip is sweet.

Sermon 151

and the reason you cannot explai this is because you have veils covering you , however i dont have THOSE veils so i can see this clearly

and i still stand with this and have stood with this for a long time, the woman is an evil creature, the only woman who is not evil is the one who broke her nafs, and she became more then human, but these are as rare as the rarest gem, and even if i could find such a woman i would not still go near he, because as i stated already I DO NOT NEED A WOMAN, all of you people who depend on this world otherwise you become depressed and your life stops when you dont get what you need, 

and to the question of my mother she too has evil which she is not conscious of, i see the way she manipulates my father because of her emotions, she doesnt fall out of this category, and i dont excuse anyone for what they are, be it my mother or not, in fact it doesnt matter that she is related to me on judgement day she is her own person and i am my own person i dont depend on her nor her depend on me, i have gone beyond the petty points you people still cling onto , and you can never understand what i do why i do, because the veils of evil are covering you

if i respect my mother its not because i cannot untie the ties of relation, it is because of religious laws, but in my heart she is nothing to me, just another person, the same way your mother to me is just another person, and how i act i act only because of God's laws

i dont need woman, i dont need to "sleep" with them, i dont need them to do anything for me, and i dont need their "comfort" especially i dont need their tounge, their petty pathetic care, their pathetic emotions, or anything, these are all for the needy and i dont need anything from them all that i need is from God and God has provided everything

you people dont understand, and all your assumptions and conclusions that it is because somebody has "broken" my heart just shows how limited understanding you have

i have never gone for love, God made me this way, i have never been interested in these things, even when i was in ignorance and dindt know what i know today, i never chased after woman, even when they chased after me, i saw how pathetic it is to be dependent on anyone, and knew from day 1 i must overcome it, and how low and pathetic people are who depend on anyone

if all of the earths inhabitants were to die today i wouldnt be lonely

and woman unfrotuantely are still evil, they destroy and they corrupt a mans heart, they try to control and they try to manipulate, and each and every woman does this, it is her nature, her evil nature, she would rather a man die for her "love" then a man die for God, 

and this i could never forgive 

they have outer beauty in this world, it shows again her nature, she is created alluring and she loves to make men occupied with this 

even women in their old age they try to still do this , they try to wear tight clothes and gain some attention

what an evil desperate creature 

i have seen them all and the majority will be in hell

even the prophet had said from my ummah many of the inhabitants of hell will be woman

not to mention the ones who come from "other ummahs" 

as mercifull as God is God is also just as wrathfull

another thing which is very evil is food

it is very deceitfull

it fools you with taste

but then it covers your soul with veils 

it fills your stomach, and it blocks your heart to God

it gives rise to temptations

it causes arousal even without an external reason

and it disrupts the peace of the soul

“Beware of consulting women, for their opinions are deficient and their resolve is feeble. Restrain their gazes by veiling them, for the severity of veiling is more protective for them. Their going out (of their houses) is not worse than your allowing the entry of one who cannot be trusted into their presence. If you can do so, then let them not know anyone other than you.

Do not put a woman in charge of affairs beyond what concerns herself, for a woman is a fragrant flower and not an administrator. Do not exceed the bounds in honoring her and do not give her hopes of interceding for others. Beware of jealousy where there is no cause for it, for that will lead a woman who is sound (in honor) to unsoundness, and a pure woman to disquieting thoughts (about committing the sin)”. 

"A woman is evil, all of her; and worse than it is that she is indispensable.”

Imam Ali

Edited by yukapuka2

imam Ali had said and nobody can deny this, in fact none of you can even explain this

Sermon 151

i dont need woman, i dont need to "sleep" with them, i dont need them to do anything for me, and i dont need their "comfort" especially i dont need their tounge, their petty pathetic care, their pathetic emotions, or anything, these are all for the needy and i dont need anything from them all that i need is from God and God has provided everything

even the prophet had said from my ummah many of the inhabitants of hell will be woman

it is very deceitfull

it fools you with taste

“Beware of consulting women, for their opinions are deficient and their resolve is feeble. Restrain their gazes by veiling them, for the severity of veiling is more protective for them. Their going out (of their houses) is not worse than your allowing the entry of one who cannot be trusted into their presence. If you can do so, then let them not know anyone other than you.

Do not put a woman in charge of affairs beyond what concerns herself, for a woman is a fragrant flower and not an administrator. Do not exceed the bounds in honoring her and do not give her hopes of interceding for others. Beware of jealousy where there is no cause for it, for that will lead a woman who is sound (in honor) to unsoundness, and a pure woman to disquieting thoughts (about committing the sin)”. 

Imam Ali

salam

i agree that women are evil,like imam ali said,i can see it more nowadays even among women of muslimeen and momineen :no: but still imam ali had a wife! (it's just that u have to be a 'man' enough to succeed)

those in green,are the most things u need in fact ,from a psychological pov :)

true.but again,the prophet muhammad (pbuh) had more than one in his life bcuz it's a need we women have for you men and vise versa,it's not something that we can control :)

FOOD! exactly! you said it..can u live without food?can u control ur need for food?can u hate food?can u deny the benefits food has for u?......same applies to women :)

peace...

This made me laugh so hard  :lol:. 

I wasnt talking about wanting love, i was talking about the cliches of love

i never appreciated this stupid love and foolish love, and its not as some people assume that somebody 'broke my heart"

here is the difference between me and all the people here, and why i come to my conclusions

you people base your ideas on ease, and i base my ideas on veils, i can sense things you cannot, due to my striving and trying to get closer to God i have unveiled things you cannot

and when i see the veils of "love and women" they are nothing but evil

you on the other hand do not see them, it is blind leading the blind, i do not base any of my ideas on "thoughts" as you base them

i base them on truth

Sermon 151

and the reason you cannot explai this is because you have veils covering you , however i dont have THOSE veils so i can see this clearly

and i still stand with this and have stood with this for a long time, the woman is an evil creature, the only woman who is not evil is the one who broke her nafs, and she became more then human, but these are as rare as the rarest gem, and even if i could find such a woman i would not still go near he, because as i stated already I DO NOT NEED A WOMAN, all of you people who depend on this world otherwise you become depressed and your life stops when you dont get what you need, 

and to the question of my mother she too has evil which she is not conscious of, i see the way she manipulates my father because of her emotions, she doesnt fall out of this category, and i dont excuse anyone for what they are, be it my mother or not, in fact it doesnt matter that she is related to me on judgement day she is her own person and i am my own person i dont depend on her nor her depend on me, i have gone beyond the petty points you people still cling onto , and you can never understand what i do why i do, because the veils of evil are covering you

if i respect my mother its not because i cannot untie the ties of relation, it is because of religious laws, but in my heart she is nothing to me, just another person, the same way your mother to me is just another person, and how i act i act only because of God's laws

you people dont understand, and all your assumptions and conclusions that it is because somebody has "broken" my heart just shows how limited understanding you have

i have never gone for love, God made me this way, i have never been interested in these things, even when i was in ignorance and dindt know what i know today, i never chased after woman, even when they chased after me, i saw how pathetic it is to be dependent on anyone, and knew from day 1 i must overcome it, and how low and pathetic people are who depend on anyone

if all of the earths inhabitants were to die today i wouldnt be lonely

and woman unfrotuantely are still evil, they destroy and they corrupt a mans heart, they try to control and they try to manipulate, and each and every woman does this, it is her nature, her evil nature, she would rather a man die for her "love" then a man die for God, 

and this i could never forgive 

they have outer beauty in this world, it shows again her nature, she is created alluring and she loves to make men occupied with this 

even women in their old age they try to still do this , they try to wear tight clothes and gain some attention

what an evil desperate creature 

i have seen them all and the majority will be in hell

as mercifull as God is God is also just as wrathfull

it is very deceitfull

it fools you with taste

Imam Ali

"God made me this way, i have never been interested in these things" No God did not make you that way... you are just the opposite of what God made you bro. I will be honest, there are is some truth in your post about women but you generalized an entire gender quite dramatically. Every human has flaws and yes every woman will have flaws such as the ones you stated but your job is to be able to deal with it, marriage takes work.

It also seems like you have inherited the 'Disney' idea of marriage or what women should be like, angels... You state all these things about women but then you forget how evil we men are (well we can be :P)   :donno:. For example look at what you said about women in your posts, such a good human being right, just generalize an entire gender and look down on them. 

Edited by Crimson

Not attacking you :)

The only veil you have released is the veil of neurosis. Rather then blame the gender for being evil, as you the ANGEL, born from this evil gender; Now that is impossible?, Evil cannot create good? or can it?. Therefore you striving to be good will be impossible. What you need to be clear is, the emotional manipulation used by women is an EVIL ( wrong type of ) behaviour. Now, who is really the weak, the one manipulating or the one knowingly being manipulated?. When individuals have power, they enjoy indirect types of begging, they feel wanted and needed, and gives the objective of power, no matter how small. But to lessen the guilt factor, within the family unit, they associate it as love or play.

*** ( you can notice this behaviour with some mods. :) )

Did you ever wonder, as to how this manipulation started, was it, because one wanted something from the other whom had power, denied such a thing, therefore the other party decided they had to use a tact, which probably then evolved into emotional manipulation. Do you recall your self as a child, crying because you could not get something you adored, was not that crying, emotional manipulation?.

Would your mother, be manipulative, if we gave her $1million dollars and relieving her dependence from your father?. If not, then we admit, the family structure works, because of the imbalance of power, and hence women, have passed on this learnt behaviour of manipulation. Though it has become extremely problematic as it is used for almost everything.

You sound the opposite of an extremest feminist, but all it really is, that your female side has taken over your masculine side, the same issue with feminists.

"From a cunning heart you will know cunning
 From a good heart you will know goodness" CJ

Edited by D3v1L

Br, Islam is called, in the Holy Quran 'Deen Al Qayim' and 'Deen Al Wisthaw'. 

These terms mean that our religion is a religion of moderation and a 'middle way'. 

It is not a relgion of extremism or extreme solutions

What you are talking about it throwing the baby out with the bathwater. 

You take two hadith 

and ignore the hundreds or other hadith and ayat that are to the contrary. 

Hadith must be compared against the Holy Quran. If they contradict the Quran, they have to be rejected.

Saying all women are evil contradicts Quran since the Quran speaks favorably of Sayyeda Maryam(a.s), 

Asia(a.s), and Fatima(a.s), as she is included in the verse of Tathir. 

It seems like you were rejected by some sisters and this has made you pessimistic regarding all women. 

This is a major sin, pessimism or it is called 'Yas' in the book 'Greater Sins'. 

Maybe it was a bad one, or one that you really loved rejected you, but don't let this event lead you to give

in to despair. There are 'jewels' like you said out there, keep looking, but you will never find the 'jewel' 

if you are ranting like this, you will scare her away. If you don't want women at all, then you are rejecting the Sunnah

of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and Imams of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s). Please stop these types of rants, they won't do you or anyone else

any good. Salam. 

Not attacking you :)

The only veil you have released is the veil of neurosis. Rather then blame the gender for being evil, as you the ANGEL, born from this evil gender; Now that is impossible?, Evil cannot create good? or can it?. Therefore you striving to be good will be impossible. What you need to be clear is, the emotional manipulation used by women is an EVIL ( wrong type of ) behaviour. Now, who is really the weak, the one manipulating or the one knowingly being manipulated?. When individuals have power, they enjoy indirect types of begging, they feel wanted and needed, and gives the objective of power, no matter how small. But to lessen the guilt factor, within the family unit, they associate it as love or play.

*** ( you can notice this behaviour with some mods. :) )

Did you ever wonder, as to how this manipulation started, was it, because one wanted something from the other whom had power, denied such a thing, therefore the other party decided they had to use a tact, which probably then evolved into emotional manipulation. Do you recall your self as a child, crying because you could not get something you adored, was not that crying, emotional manipulation?.

Would your mother, be manipulative, if we gave her $1million dollars and relieving her dependence from your father?. If not, then we admit, the family structure works, because of the imbalance of power, and hence women, have passed on this learnt behaviour of manipulation. Though it has become extremely problematic as it is used for almost everything.

You sound the opposite of an extremest feminist, but all it really is, that your female side has taken over your masculine side, the same issue with feminists.

"From a cunning heart you will know cunning

From a good heart you will know goodness" CJ

enjoy this for i know you waited long for this moment 

but know that you are deceptively picking at your own soul, you watching me and taking pleasure in what you perceive as my humiliation

Br, Islam is called, in the Holy Quran 'Deen Al Qayim' and 'Deen Al Wisthaw'. 

These terms mean that our religion is a religion of moderation and a 'middle way'. 

It is not a relgion of extremism or extreme solutions

What you are talking about it throwing the baby out with the bathwater. 

You take two hadith 

and ignore the hundreds or other hadith and ayat that are to the contrary. 

Hadith must be compared against the Holy Quran. If they contradict the Quran, they have to be rejected.

Saying all women are evil contradicts Quran since the Quran speaks favorably of Sayyeda Maryam(a.s), 

Asia(a.s), and Fatima(a.s), as she is included in the verse of Tathir. 

It seems like you were rejected by some sisters and this has made you pessimistic regarding all women. 

This is a major sin, pessimism or it is called 'Yas' in the book 'Greater Sins'. 

Maybe it was a bad one, or one that you really loved rejected you, but don't let this event lead you to give

in to despair. There are 'jewels' like you said out there, keep looking, but you will never find the 'jewel' 

if you are ranting like this, you will scare her away. If you don't want women at all, then you are rejecting the Sunnah

of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and Imams of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s). Please stop these types of rants, they won't do you or anyone else

any good. Salam. 

that hadith is not false, and i can affirm it from the biggest proof and that is the soul and heart veils

you people are so delusional

your life is focused on this world, but what you dont know is that you have traded a whole ocean compared to a drop that is this life, foolishly thinking that you are right 

God will never punish anyone for not having and not partaking in this world, but God will punish people for indulging in this world, because indulgence in this world is disbelief in God and worshiping the nafs 

God had said he hates when two things that get filled of a human, and one being the stomach and the other being the privates

you dont see how much you are sacrificing, your vision is limited to this material world, and what you are disregarding(because you dont know it and dont even believe in it truthfully just some petty hopes) is a huge huge huge worlds that is beyond your comprehension

worst part is that you understanding of God and even faith in God is limited to crumbs, and you defend your crumbs because you fear the unknown and you fear hardship, but what i am going for is not for every one, you dont have the endurance and strength to bear it, and only a select few in all generations will achieve it, very very limited few, and i plan to be one of them

this path has been described as trying to lift  a mountain with your eye lids, so again this i snot for everyone and i understand why people attack what they know they cannot bear

the rest are like sheep, "enjoying" life until they come to the grave and found that what they thought as their beliefs was tricks of the mind , and find just how much they passed by and lost because they were afraid to take a step and give up in the love of this world , in fact most are even ignorant of their ignorance 

you people have no idea, blind leading the blind 

Edited by yukapuka2

So much arrogance too.  You "see" what we dont' see.  You somehow don't need what we weak humans need.  What superhuman qualities do you have that somehow exempts you from the human needs God has placed in us?  You're not........made of fire are you?

You are EXACTLY the kind of the guy the Prophet would shun.  That non-woman loving, non-perfume wearing, non-meat eating, fasting 96 hours straight, praying all night in a mosque in cave kind of guy.  Or maybe not.  And you think on the Day of Judgment, where your "redemption" will come, he will embrace you with open arms?

You have not transcended existance, you have merely perverted it.  God will not reward those who challenge and deny themselves of his bounty on this Earth.  No women means no marriage.  Meaning HALF your deen is not being fulfilled.  Meaning no family.  Meaning no teaching the faith to the next generation.  Meaning no community.  Meaning no society.  Meaning no ummah.  But I guess none of that matters to you at all does it?  You're like.....psssst, just give me the tranquilizer. 

Edited by magma

yukapuka2  can you tell me how old you are (don't need to be exact) and where you live

some of what you say is true.........I will tell you this though, I live in the west, and I've noticed women from the 1950s movies seem more innocent (examining their forhead) then women of today

it just has to do with the way culture is set up today........ in the past not many would go to highschool/college, and formal education came to an end at grade 8

after that women would work at home, and men would take up an apprecentiship, learning on the job, gaining vital skill so they can afford to support a wife and ~8 children

but when the economic system changed, it became manipulated, jobs disappeared, feminist movment began, and people stayed in school longer....

so as a result, men and women both went to highschool and college, taking the same classes, and basically became in close proximaty to one another on a daily basis--- at a time in their lives when their hormones are surging

as a result both women and men constantly lust/envy after one another, engaging in casual relationships (since the man didn't have a job to support the woman)

you know at that age, it's unnatural for men and women to be in such close proximity... this is the underlying problem, the emotions they go through during those ages changes them...... giving us the modern spoiled women (and man) today

Edited by fibonacci

enjoy this for i know you waited long for this moment 

but know that you are deceptively picking at your own soul, you watching me and taking pleasure in what you perceive as my humiliation

that hadith is not false, and i can affirm it from the biggest proof and that is the soul and heart veils

you people are so delusional

your life is focused on this world, but what you dont know is that you have traded a whole ocean compared to a drop that is this life, foolishly thinking that you are right 

God will never punish anyone for not having and not partaking in this world, but God will punish people for indulging in this world, because indulgence in this world is disbelief in God and worshiping the nafs 

Your life is also focused on this world - on avoiding it. Allah has given us a curriculum that you have decided youre too important to take. The Quran tells us what the curriculum is (the tests are), which are to cooperate as a community, to take family resonsibility seriously, to enter marriages and have children if we are able, to give that which we would rather keep, to appreciate his bounties (including the best of each other) and be thankful for them and to strive towards virtues rather than indulge weakness - all these are ways to worship Allah and you have decided to opt out. Instead your 'worship' is self serving, arrogant and clearly fueled by something other than striving for virtue, because if you were you could never have said the nasty sweeping statements you did in your previous posts. You appear to have made a stone of your heart for Allah's creation (at least 1/2 of it and i dont doubt more, as immoderacy seems to be something you indulge in).

You have some spirtual experiences whilst praying and suddenly youre the expert who can tell us all about ourselves and exalt yourself above. Satan knows youre weakness and he has you with it, he has you caught in your role as 'enlightened being' good and proper.

You dont know what Allah will punish for or not. Quran tells us He punishes those who spread corruption (who seek to deviate peoples hearts and actions from the message of the Quran), the hypocrites are also roundly condemned - when did you last look in the mirror? where are the virtues that exalt Yukapuka so soundly above the rest of us? they seem conspicuous by their absence recently. Why dont you show us the wisdom, compassion, grace, mercy, humility, patience, restraint, equinimity, courage, moderacy, kindness and love that would make a worthy Muslim leader?

I would question your 'spiritual' experiences if i were you, ive never heard of someone who had genuine enlightenment exeriences be so intolerant and insular afterwards, it usually does the opposite and people become more loving, less judgemental and virtuous as a result - it expands a person, not contracts them into deeper neurosis and prejudices. If they were interactions with good, then you seem to have lost it, as so many do - it seems you werent ready and all it has done is open a door for the devils delusions. But i know if youre clinging, you wont consider that for a second.