Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sayedamir2000

Finding A Spouse

Rate this topic

Br, Islam is called, in the Holy Quran 'Deen Al Qayim' and 'Deen Al Wisthaw'. 

These terms mean that our religion is a religion of moderation and a 'middle way'. 

It is not a relgion of extremism or extreme solutions

What you are talking about it throwing the baby out with the bathwater. 

You take two hadith 

and ignore the hundreds or other hadith and ayat that are to the contrary. 

Hadith must be compared against the Holy Quran. If they contradict the Quran, they have to be rejected.

Saying all women are evil contradicts Quran since the Quran speaks favorably of Sayyeda Maryam(a.s), 

Asia(a.s), and Fatima(a.s), as she is included in the verse of Tathir. 

It seems like you were rejected by some sisters and this has made you pessimistic regarding all women. 

This is a major sin, pessimism or it is called 'Yas' in the book 'Greater Sins'. 

Maybe it was a bad one, or one that you really loved rejected you, but don't let this event lead you to give

in to despair. There are 'jewels' like you said out there, keep looking, but you will never find the 'jewel' 

if you are ranting like this, you will scare her away. If you don't want women at all, then you are rejecting the Sunnah

of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and Imams of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s). Please stop these types of rants, they won't do you or anyone else

any good. Salam. 

Not attacking you :)

The only veil you have released is the veil of neurosis. Rather then blame the gender for being evil, as you the ANGEL, born from this evil gender; Now that is impossible?, Evil cannot create good? or can it?. Therefore you striving to be good will be impossible. What you need to be clear is, the emotional manipulation used by women is an EVIL ( wrong type of ) behaviour. Now, who is really the weak, the one manipulating or the one knowingly being manipulated?. When individuals have power, they enjoy indirect types of begging, they feel wanted and needed, and gives the objective of power, no matter how small. But to lessen the guilt factor, within the family unit, they associate it as love or play.

*** ( you can notice this behaviour with some mods. :) )

Did you ever wonder, as to how this manipulation started, was it, because one wanted something from the other whom had power, denied such a thing, therefore the other party decided they had to use a tact, which probably then evolved into emotional manipulation. Do you recall your self as a child, crying because you could not get something you adored, was not that crying, emotional manipulation?.

Would your mother, be manipulative, if we gave her $1million dollars and relieving her dependence from your father?. If not, then we admit, the family structure works, because of the imbalance of power, and hence women, have passed on this learnt behaviour of manipulation. Though it has become extremely problematic as it is used for almost everything.

You sound the opposite of an extremest feminist, but all it really is, that your female side has taken over your masculine side, the same issue with feminists.

"From a cunning heart you will know cunning

From a good heart you will know goodness" CJ

enjoy this for i know you waited long for this moment 

but know that you are deceptively picking at your own soul, you watching me and taking pleasure in what you perceive as my humiliation

Br, Islam is called, in the Holy Quran 'Deen Al Qayim' and 'Deen Al Wisthaw'. 

These terms mean that our religion is a religion of moderation and a 'middle way'. 

It is not a relgion of extremism or extreme solutions

What you are talking about it throwing the baby out with the bathwater. 

You take two hadith 

and ignore the hundreds or other hadith and ayat that are to the contrary. 

Hadith must be compared against the Holy Quran. If they contradict the Quran, they have to be rejected.

Saying all women are evil contradicts Quran since the Quran speaks favorably of Sayyeda Maryam(a.s), 

Asia(a.s), and Fatima(a.s), as she is included in the verse of Tathir. 

It seems like you were rejected by some sisters and this has made you pessimistic regarding all women. 

This is a major sin, pessimism or it is called 'Yas' in the book 'Greater Sins'. 

Maybe it was a bad one, or one that you really loved rejected you, but don't let this event lead you to give

in to despair. There are 'jewels' like you said out there, keep looking, but you will never find the 'jewel' 

if you are ranting like this, you will scare her away. If you don't want women at all, then you are rejecting the Sunnah

of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and Imams of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s). Please stop these types of rants, they won't do you or anyone else

any good. Salam. 

that hadith is not false, and i can affirm it from the biggest proof and that is the soul and heart veils

you people are so delusional

your life is focused on this world, but what you dont know is that you have traded a whole ocean compared to a drop that is this life, foolishly thinking that you are right 

God will never punish anyone for not having and not partaking in this world, but God will punish people for indulging in this world, because indulgence in this world is disbelief in God and worshiping the nafs 

God had said he hates when two things that get filled of a human, and one being the stomach and the other being the privates

you dont see how much you are sacrificing, your vision is limited to this material world, and what you are disregarding(because you dont know it and dont even believe in it truthfully just some petty hopes) is a huge huge huge worlds that is beyond your comprehension

worst part is that you understanding of God and even faith in God is limited to crumbs, and you defend your crumbs because you fear the unknown and you fear hardship, but what i am going for is not for every one, you dont have the endurance and strength to bear it, and only a select few in all generations will achieve it, very very limited few, and i plan to be one of them

this path has been described as trying to lift  a mountain with your eye lids, so again this i snot for everyone and i understand why people attack what they know they cannot bear

the rest are like sheep, "enjoying" life until they come to the grave and found that what they thought as their beliefs was tricks of the mind , and find just how much they passed by and lost because they were afraid to take a step and give up in the love of this world , in fact most are even ignorant of their ignorance 

you people have no idea, blind leading the blind 

Edited by yukapuka2

So much arrogance too.  You "see" what we dont' see.  You somehow don't need what we weak humans need.  What superhuman qualities do you have that somehow exempts you from the human needs God has placed in us?  You're not........made of fire are you?

You are EXACTLY the kind of the guy the Prophet would shun.  That non-woman loving, non-perfume wearing, non-meat eating, fasting 96 hours straight, praying all night in a mosque in cave kind of guy.  Or maybe not.  And you think on the Day of Judgment, where your "redemption" will come, he will embrace you with open arms?

You have not transcended existance, you have merely perverted it.  God will not reward those who challenge and deny themselves of his bounty on this Earth.  No women means no marriage.  Meaning HALF your deen is not being fulfilled.  Meaning no family.  Meaning no teaching the faith to the next generation.  Meaning no community.  Meaning no society.  Meaning no ummah.  But I guess none of that matters to you at all does it?  You're like.....psssst, just give me the tranquilizer. 

Edited by magma

yukapuka2  can you tell me how old you are (don't need to be exact) and where you live

some of what you say is true.........I will tell you this though, I live in the west, and I've noticed women from the 1950s movies seem more innocent (examining their forhead) then women of today

it just has to do with the way culture is set up today........ in the past not many would go to highschool/college, and formal education came to an end at grade 8

after that women would work at home, and men would take up an apprecentiship, learning on the job, gaining vital skill so they can afford to support a wife and ~8 children

but when the economic system changed, it became manipulated, jobs disappeared, feminist movment began, and people stayed in school longer....

so as a result, men and women both went to highschool and college, taking the same classes, and basically became in close proximaty to one another on a daily basis--- at a time in their lives when their hormones are surging

as a result both women and men constantly lust/envy after one another, engaging in casual relationships (since the man didn't have a job to support the woman)

you know at that age, it's unnatural for men and women to be in such close proximity... this is the underlying problem, the emotions they go through during those ages changes them...... giving us the modern spoiled women (and man) today

Edited by fibonacci

enjoy this for i know you waited long for this moment 

but know that you are deceptively picking at your own soul, you watching me and taking pleasure in what you perceive as my humiliation

that hadith is not false, and i can affirm it from the biggest proof and that is the soul and heart veils

you people are so delusional

your life is focused on this world, but what you dont know is that you have traded a whole ocean compared to a drop that is this life, foolishly thinking that you are right 

God will never punish anyone for not having and not partaking in this world, but God will punish people for indulging in this world, because indulgence in this world is disbelief in God and worshiping the nafs 

Your life is also focused on this world - on avoiding it. Allah has given us a curriculum that you have decided youre too important to take. The Quran tells us what the curriculum is (the tests are), which are to cooperate as a community, to take family resonsibility seriously, to enter marriages and have children if we are able, to give that which we would rather keep, to appreciate his bounties (including the best of each other) and be thankful for them and to strive towards virtues rather than indulge weakness - all these are ways to worship Allah and you have decided to opt out. Instead your 'worship' is self serving, arrogant and clearly fueled by something other than striving for virtue, because if you were you could never have said the nasty sweeping statements you did in your previous posts. You appear to have made a stone of your heart for Allah's creation (at least 1/2 of it and i dont doubt more, as immoderacy seems to be something you indulge in).

You have some spirtual experiences whilst praying and suddenly youre the expert who can tell us all about ourselves and exalt yourself above. Satan knows youre weakness and he has you with it, he has you caught in your role as 'enlightened being' good and proper.

You dont know what Allah will punish for or not. Quran tells us He punishes those who spread corruption (who seek to deviate peoples hearts and actions from the message of the Quran), the hypocrites are also roundly condemned - when did you last look in the mirror? where are the virtues that exalt Yukapuka so soundly above the rest of us? they seem conspicuous by their absence recently. Why dont you show us the wisdom, compassion, grace, mercy, humility, patience, restraint, equinimity, courage, moderacy, kindness and love that would make a worthy Muslim leader?

I would question your 'spiritual' experiences if i were you, ive never heard of someone who had genuine enlightenment exeriences be so intolerant and insular afterwards, it usually does the opposite and people become more loving, less judgemental and virtuous as a result - it expands a person, not contracts them into deeper neurosis and prejudices. If they were interactions with good, then you seem to have lost it, as so many do - it seems you werent ready and all it has done is open a door for the devils delusions. But i know if youre clinging, you wont consider that for a second.

He's ageless...in the vicinity of fellow angels.

what ignorance you people have displayed, subhanallah truly this generation is become as Quran has described of the final times:

Then there succeeded even after them a succession who wasted the prayer and closely followed lusts; so they will eventually meet misguidance.

But nay - they who are bent on evildoing fol­low but their own desires, without having any knowl­edge (of the truth).  And who could guide those whom God has [thus] let go astray, and who (thereupon) have none to succour them?

HAST THOU ever considered [the kind of man] who makes his own desires his deity, and whom God has [thereupon] let go astray, knowing [that his mind is closed to all guidance],  and whose hearing and heart He has sealed, and upon whose sight He has placed a veil? Who, then, could guide him after God [has abandoned him]? Will you not, then, bethink your­selves? 

“And of mankind is he who would sell himself seeking the pleasure of Allah. And Allah is full of kindness to (His) slaves.”

“Like those before you they were mightier than you in power and more abundant in wealth and children. So enjoy your portion awhile as those before you enjoyed their portion awhile; and you indulge in play and pastimes (and in telling lies against Allah and His Messenger) as they indulged in play and pastimes. Such are they whose deeds are in vain in this world and in the hereafter; such are those who are the losers.” 

“And by Nafs (soul) and Him Who perfected it in proportion. Then he showed it what is wrong and what is right. Indeed he succeeds who purifies his own self. And indeed he fails who corrupts his own self”

“Have you seen him who has taken as his ilah (god) his own desire? Would you be a wakil (a disposer of his affairs or a watcher) over him? Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the path (i.e. even worse than cattle).”

“Verily, if you follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah) then indeed you be one of the wrongdoers.”

“And follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you.”

“Verily, if you follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah) then indeed you be one of the wrongdoers.”

“Follow not your desire for it will mislead you from the path of Allah. Verily! Those who wander astray from the path of Allah (shall) have a severe torment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning.”

“Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they whom Allah will forgive and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces them and he says, ‘Now I repent’; nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment.”

“Then for him who transgressed and preferred the life of this world (by following his evil desires). Verily, his abode will be Hell-Fire. But as for him who fears standing before his Lord, and restrained himself from impure evil desires and lusts, verily Paradise will be his abode.”

“O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).” 

All of you are at the level of believers or less, faith has not yet entered your hearts you cannot discern between truth and falsehood and you base your judgement on what you think is reason and logic, but truth is in the heart and from guidance. 

So i end this argument , this waste of time, live your life as you want, you have been warned, if you think you are right, then where is your proof?

if you are supposed to be on the right path God will concur with you and send you his signs to confirm that your on the right path, and so far all i see from you is confusion. 

what ignorance you people have displayed, subhanallah truly this generation is become as Quran has described of the final times:

Then there succeeded even after them a succession who wasted the prayer and closely followed lusts; so they will eventually meet misguidance.

But nay - they who are bent on evildoing fol­low but their own desires, without having any knowl­edge (of the truth).  And who could guide those whom God has [thus] let go astray, and who (thereupon) have none to succour them?

HAST THOU ever considered [the kind of man] who makes his own desires his deity, and whom God has [thereupon] let go astray, knowing [that his mind is closed to all guidance],  and whose hearing and heart He has sealed, and upon whose sight He has placed a veil? Who, then, could guide him after God [has abandoned him]? Will you not, then, bethink your­selves? 

“And of mankind is he who would sell himself seeking the pleasure of Allah. And Allah is full of kindness to (His) slaves.”

“Like those before you they were mightier than you in power and more abundant in wealth and children. So enjoy your portion awhile as those before you enjoyed their portion awhile; and you indulge in play and pastimes (and in telling lies against Allah and His Messenger) as they indulged in play and pastimes. Such are they whose deeds are in vain in this world and in the hereafter; such are those who are the losers.” 

“And by Nafs (soul) and Him Who perfected it in proportion. Then he showed it what is wrong and what is right. Indeed he succeeds who purifies his own self. And indeed he fails who corrupts his own self”

“Have you seen him who has taken as his ilah (god) his own desire? Would you be a wakil (a disposer of his affairs or a watcher) over him? Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the path (i.e. even worse than cattle).”

“And follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you.”

“Follow not your desire for it will mislead you from the path of Allah. Verily! Those who wander astray from the path of Allah (shall) have a severe torment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning.”

“Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they whom Allah will forgive and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces them and he says, ‘Now I repent’; nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment.”

“Then for him who transgressed and preferred the life of this world (by following his evil desires). Verily, his abode will be Hell-Fire. But as for him who fears standing before his Lord, and restrained himself from impure evil desires and lusts, verily Paradise will be his abode.”

“O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).” 

All of you are at the level of believers or less, faith has not yet entered your hearts you cannot discern between truth and falsehood and you base your judgement on what you think is reason and logic, but truth is in the heart and from guidance. 

So i end this argument , this waste of time, live your life as you want, you have been warned, if you think you are right, then where is your proof?

if you are supposed to be on the right path God will concur with you and send you his signs to confirm that your on the right path, and so far all i see from you is confusion. 

So your argument is basically stating that because we get married or 'need' the opposite sex in our life we are indulging in this world. Remind me how many wives the Prophet (saw) had? I kind of forgot.

Yuku-puking at your post, what an insane amount of twisted logic you seem to have developed over 'a decade of monasticism'. You're really quoting Quranic ayaahs without contemplating over them, the ahadith that are found in plentitude to complete half our deen and the examples of the blessed lives of Ahlulbayt (a.s)...and yet calling us arrogant?!

The only person who seems offhand is you, dear friend.

Make good use of the nights of Qadr and pray to Allah to guide you towards what our deen teaches us. Your insecurities stemming from possible past rejections by women is blinding you to think straight (no pun intended).

If possible, get married this month of Ramadhan itself. Good for your health.

"None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299; see also Number 300)

This is what you and everyone else fails to understand.

The Prophet described Imam Ali as a dead man walking. What that means is that he has killed all of himself and that self was shattered, however he still observed the rights of his wife/wives and that also applies to the prophet. 

Again you fail to understand these things, and so does everyone else, your veils have veiled you all from truth and from God. All the ideas you people have about the Prophet and Imams are perverted ideas, while they were far beyond anything you can comprehend. 

The Prophet wasnt a desire driven individual, it states this in the Quran, that all that he did he did by the instruction of God and he did nothing out of Desire, and the reason he did all that God instructed him is because he shattered the nafs he purified the soul until it became connected to God and pure state of the soul close to God , in fact closer then anyone else. 

Just because you read that he had wives, you apply your perverted ideas to him, while he could have gone without women if he wanted to.

Jesus is lower then Mohammed and he never married in his life, he never had a wife/wives and he even stated that he had "divorced the world" three times.

The Prophet also had this otherwise the Prophet Muhammad and the Imams would have had a lower rank then Isa. And we know this is not true. 

The argument you people bring is the same argument Wahabis bring from Syria about marrying 9 year old girls, they say "the Prophet did it" and they pervert it and twist it. 

The Prophet was purified completely he was more purified then anybody else. But the fact that he had wives doesnt mean he desires women, and Aisha had reported this fact above. In fact she even reported during ramdhan "which of you could kiss me without desire as the Prophet could kiss me, and this was while he was in a state of fasting. 

Anyway regardless of what i prove or not, none of you are strong enough to endure purification of the soul, you have doubts in your mind, veils on your heart, little faith and blindness in your eyes. 

Go ahead live your lives as you wish, your loss not mine, i know the truth and i know where i stand. 

The reason you hold onto what you hold on is because you hate hardship, your weak and you would hate for me to be correct as that would affirm you are in  a low and pathetic state. 

But let me tell you this, dont ask question posting such as "why does God not respond to me" or in the Philosophy forum, "where is God, who is God etc" asking ow question not understanding and full of doubts, little or no faith in you

10 years from now i would have reached a complete state inshallah, while you will be still squirming around with doubts in a worse state then you are now. 

I have no respite for you, because you are so bind and adamant in your disbelief, you think being political and having information in your mind makes you a good "shia" 

Have you never read what is a Shia?

Imam Ali explained who the Shia are, and i can tell from what you say that none of you are near that state.

On a certain evening ‘Ali (a.s.) was departing from the mosque. The surroundings were bright due to the moonlight. He saw behind him a group of people walking towards him. He enquired as to who they were? They said: “We are your Shias.” ‘Ali (a.s.) looked at their faces carefully and said.

“Why is it that your faces do not exhibit any sign of you being a Shia?”.

“Master, what are the signs of a Shia?”

“Their faces are pale due to excessive worship and the fear of Allah, their backs are bent due to prolonged prayers, too much fasting causes their abdomen to touch their backbones, their lips become dry be repeating endless invocations, and their hearts are filled with the fear of Allah.”

(Bihār al-Anwār, Al-Irshad)

And hunger as described above kills the sexual desires, even the Prophet had said "marry and if you cannot then fast for fasting weakens the body and kills desires" so if a person is fasting to such extremes as bove stated where the stomach touches the spine, the sexual desires are completely gone, and i know this from experience

You people have taken the belief system of the old jews of Musa's time, where they have applied 'logic" to their beliefs and think that beliefs is about taking parts and making this their center and belief and using words and information to justify their acts, they twisted and distorted and they hated spirituality hence their hearts were never purified . Hence your hearts will never be purified

And to be purified means for the nafs o be shattered, and even God describes the veil of the nafs to such a degree from this hadith qudsi which again all of you fail to understand

O Ahmad (S)!  Do not wear soft outfits, do not eat tasty food, and do not sleep on soft beds, for the nafs (evil-insinuating soul) is the haven of every evil and the companion of everything bad; you drag it to obey Allah while it drags you to disobey Him and opposes you when you try to obey Him.  It obeys you in the doing of what you hate to do.  It oppresses when satisfied, complains when hungry, is angry when you are impoverished, and it is arrogant when you are wealthy.  It forgets when it achieves [worldly] greatness and is inattentive when it feels secure.  It is the companion of the devil.  The similitude of the nafs is like the ostrich: It eats a lot, and when it is charged, it does not fly.  And it is like oleander: Its color is good and taste is bitter.  O Ahmad (S)!  Dislike life and its seekers, and love the Hereafter and its seekers.” 

And if the Prophet had a nafs driving him to be driven by desires, he would be disobeying God's instruction sot him, which would be impossible. He was the greatest nafs shatterer, hence why he went into the kaaba with Ali and destroyed he idols because the Kaaba represented his heart and him and Ali had the same heart.

Imam Ali even said "i guarded my heart for anything other then God" do you think a person driven by desires can say such a thing? you people are foolish to believe so 

The Prophet had said : "The Fire has been surrounded by lusts and desires and the Paradise by hardships." [Bukhari, Muslim]

and furthermore relating to this hadith:

when Allah created the Garden, He asked Angle Jibreel (Gabriel) to go and take a look at it. So he went and looked at the Paradise and at all that Allah had prepared for its inhabitants. Then he said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, No one who hears about this place would stay away from it." Then Allah surrounded the Paradise by difficulties and hardships and asked Jibreel again to go and take another look. Jibreel went again and after looking at it came back and said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, I am afraid now that no one will be able to enter it." Then after Allah created the Hell, He asked Jibreel to go and take a look. When Jibreel came back he said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, no one who hears about it will ever enter it." Then Allah surrounded the Hell by all kinds of lusts and desires and asked Jibreel to take another look. This time after looking at it Jibreel said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, I am afraid that no one will be able to avoid it."

Bottom lines desires etc is evil evil evil and it will lead you to hell, and i have provided above all the verses of the Quran explaining this , but again you people foolishly insist in your beliefs which is not even at the level of a believer.

And i can quote hadith after hadith to prove my point but i know that this will not help you or guide you because the veils are over the hearts .

"It is not the eyes that are blind, but the hearts." (Qur'an 22:46)

Edited by yukapuka2

I'm not going to bother arguing, but you've gone completely nuts. I read half of your post and I thought I had it enough. You are trying to state that desiring of a man for a woman is fundamentally bad..what you called as a 'perverse idea'.

Care to explain why Ahlulbayt (a.s) stressed so much on getting married to the extent they called it 'completing half the deen'? Were they, according to your contorted logic, advocates of this perverse idea? Aw'dhubillah. It is infact YOU, who is running away from shouldering responsibilities. It is YOU who is weak that you don't want to raise a family - an idea much liked in this religion.

You don't have to lust for women as a Pavlov's dog. No. That is not what is meant by desiring. Man by his innate nature desire reproduction, to settle down in life, to start a family - it is a rahmah from Allah which you are ridiculing under the garb of 'spiritual upliftment'.

And btw, there are traditions in our books that mention Isa (a.s) on reappearing will get married, so there isn't any need to use that as an excuse.

...and I hate to tell you this..but 10 years down the line, you'll reach a completely demented state. May Allah protect you from it.

"None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299; see also Number 300)

This is what you and everyone else fails to understand.

The Prophet described Imam Ali as a dead man walking. What that means is that he has killed all of himself and that self was shattered, however he still observed the rights of his wife/wives and that also applies to the prophet. 

Again you fail to understand these things, and so does everyone else, your veils have veiled you all from truth and from God. All the ideas you people have about the Prophet and Imams are perverted ideas, while they were far beyond anything you can comprehend. 

The Prophet wasnt a desire driven individual, it states this in the Quran, that all that he did he did by the instruction of God and he did nothing out of Desire, and the reason he did all that God instructed him is because he shattered the nafs he purified the soul until it became connected to God and pure state of the soul close to God , in fact closer then anyone else. 

Just because you read that he had wives, you apply your perverted ideas to him, while he could have gone without women if he wanted to.

Jesus is lower then Mohammed and he never married in his life, he never had a wife/wives and he even stated that he had "divorced the world" three times.

The Prophet also had this otherwise the Prophet Muhammad and the Imams would have had a lower rank then Isa. And we know this is not true. 

The argument you people bring is the same argument Wahabis bring from Syria about marrying 9 year old girls, they say "the Prophet did it" and they pervert it and twist it. 

The Prophet was purified completely he was more purified then anybody else. But the fact that he had wives doesnt mean he desires women, and Aisha had reported this fact above. In fact she even reported during ramdhan "which of you could kiss me without desire as the Prophet could kiss me, and this was while he was in a state of fasting. 

Anyway regardless of what i prove or not, none of you are strong enough to endure purification of the soul, you have doubts in your mind, veils on your heart, little faith and blindness in your eyes. 

Go ahead live your lives as you wish, your loss not mine, i know the truth and i know where i stand. 

The reason you hold onto what you hold on is because you hate hardship, your weak and you would hate for me to be correct as that would affirm you are in  a low and pathetic state. 

But let me tell you this, dont ask question posting such as "why does God not respond to me" or in the Philosophy forum, "where is God, who is God etc" asking ow question not understanding and full of doubts, little or no faith in you

10 years from now i would have reached a complete state inshallah, while you will be still squirming around with doubts in a worse state then you are now. 

I have no respite for you, because you are so bind and adamant in your disbelief, you think being political and having information in your mind makes you a good "shia" 

Have you never read what is a Shia?

Imam Ali explained who the Shia are, and i can tell from what you say that none of you are near that state.

On a certain evening ‘Ali (a.s.) was departing from the mosque. The surroundings were bright due to the moonlight. He saw behind him a group of people walking towards him. He enquired as to who they were? They said: “We are your Shias.” ‘Ali (a.s.) looked at their faces carefully and said.

“Why is it that your faces do not exhibit any sign of you being a Shia?”.

“Master, what are the signs of a Shia?”

“Their faces are pale due to excessive worship and the fear of Allah, their backs are bent due to prolonged prayers, too much fasting causes their abdomen to touch their backbones, their lips become dry be repeating endless invocations, and their hearts are filled with the fear of Allah.”

(Bihār al-Anwār, Al-Irshad)

And hunger as described above kills the sexual desires, even the Prophet had said "marry and if you cannot then fast for fasting weakens the body and kills desires" so if a person is fasting to such extremes as bove stated where the stomach touches the spine, the sexual desires are completely gone, and i know this from experience

You people have taken the belief system of the old jews of Musa's time, where they have applied 'logic" to their beliefs and think that beliefs is about taking parts and making this their center and belief and using words and information to justify their acts, they twisted and distorted and they hated spirituality hence their hearts were never purified . Hence your hearts will never be purified

The Prophet had said : "The Fire has been surrounded by lusts and desires and the Paradise by hardships." [bukhari, Muslim]

and furthermore relating to this hadith:

when Allah created the Garden, He asked Angle Jibreel (Gabriel) to go and take a look at it. So he went and looked at the Paradise and at all that Allah had prepared for its inhabitants. Then he said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, No one who hears about this place would stay away from it." Then Allah surrounded the Paradise by difficulties and hardships and asked Jibreel again to go and take another look. Jibreel went again and after looking at it came back and said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, I am afraid now that no one will be able to enter it." Then after Allah created the Hell, He asked Jibreel to go and take a look. When Jibreel came back he said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, no one who hears about it will ever enter it." Then Allah surrounded the Hell by all kinds of lusts and desires and asked Jibreel to take another look. This time after looking at it Jibreel said: "O My Lord! By Your Honor, I am afraid that no one will be able to avoid it."

Bottom lines desires etc is evil evil evil and it will lead you to hell, and i have provided above all the verses of the Quran explaining this , but again you people foolishly insist in your beliefs which is not even at the level of a believer.

And i can quote hadith after hadith to prove my point but i know that this will not help you or guide you because the veils are over the hearts .

"It is not the eyes that are blind, but the hearts." (Qur'an 22:46)

Perverted ideas? Are you 10 years old? Saying the Prophet had intimate relationships with his wife is not perverted, it's part a marriage and it's a gift for two special people to share.

"The reason you hold onto what you hold on is because you hate hardship, your weak and you would hate for me to be correct as that would affirm you are in  a low and pathetic state."   - You are extremely ignorant, marriage is the hardship. Marriage is what tests you, how you cope and live with a person and go through problems no matter how tough they are. You are the weak one in the low and pathetic state because you probably can't even cope with the hardships of marriage, let alone deal with rejections (embarrassing).

You think you are all high and strong because you can control what's between your legs and a bunch of hormones and somehow that it is a spiritual thing to ignore an essential part of your nature as a biological organism. Just to let you know, when I get married, Allah will reward and favor me more for sleeping with my wife than you for staying up praying all night.

Edited by Crimson

nice yukapuka has just insulted all married people on here......thank you yukapuka for insulting all of us, especially those of us who married because we wanted children more than anything and calling us perverts for it

Anyway yukapuka now that I think about it...please do us all a favor by taking a vow of silence like a good monk should and in that silence take some time to contemplate on your delusions of grandeur.

(salam)

So if we all followed the truth, we would all be celibate and refrain from marriage allowing the message of Islam to die out? 

I'm not sure if you believe everything you post or you are gauging a reaction but let us remove the fact that marriage is the Sunnah of the Prophet (s.w.s) to get married as you have a problem with that and focus on the other points. 

You've already pointed out in your own posts that the Holy Prophet (s.w.s) recommends marriage and if you cannot marry then there is fasting- not the other way around. So it is surprising that you say people who advocate marriage (scholars, Maraje, the common person) have perverted misconceptions of the Aimmah (a.s) yet there is so much from them recommending marriage yet no narrations to discredit marriage or to suggest marriage hinders spirituality. 

There are hadith that refer to getting married as half your deen, why is it from all the acts of worship marriage is given this status. Have you ever thought why marriage is given such importance in Islam. Let's put aside that it allows for a physical relationship without causing corruption in society. Have you ever reflected on the other aspects, the companionship, the sacrifices that you have to make for another person in a marriage and how being unselfish and putting another person's needs and exercising patience with your spouse and children increases your spirituality and closeness to Allah (s.w.t). 

There is nothing to remotely suggest being unmarried is recommended in the Quran or by the Ahlulbayt (a.s) which are the two things that we have been left with to follow Islam by. On the contrary there is a lot of focus in Islam on the uniting of two people in marriage so they may find solace in one another and procreate allowing the continuation of Islam. It is possible to seek spirituality and be married and if you marry well it is possible to find a spouse who helps you attain spirituality as recommended and demonstrated by our Aimmah (a.s). 

After reading your last post allow me to add that accusation without justification (tohmat) is a lie and forbidden and as you are are attempting to understand and replicate the truth of the Ahlulbayt (a.s) bear in mind their akhlaaq was always immaculate.