Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Do We Say "allahuma Ajil Lana..." If Allah Kno

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Asalamu alaykum

I wonder.....Do Allah swt knows, when he will send Al Hujjah out to us? Yes, of course, he is All-Knowing. Why do we we then say "Allahuma ajil lana walikal al faraj", when Allah swt already knows the timing?? And if it is meant, that Allah swt will make the period shorter, do Allah swt then change what he already have known??

• Veteran Member

Asalamu alaykum

And if it is meant, that Allah swt will make the period shorter, do Allah swt then change what he already have known??

ws

yes obviously,'yam7oo ma yasha2 wa yaktubu ma yasha2'...esp. if u ask Him on laylat alqadr,where 'fates' can be changed that night..

peace..

• Veteran Member

yes i am sure.

and yes HE knows our fates but he gives us the chance once a year(laylatul qadr) to change our fates by DUA...and no need for a wisdom for Allah to be generous,this is just him 'alrahman alraheem alkareem al3afuw aljawad...'he is ,by giving us that opportunity,being generous(kareem)

Edited by Fatima NMA

• Veteran Member

But He doesn't "change" what he said in the first ?  So Allah swt knews from the start what our fate will be? I am confused! And sister, can you please answer about imam al mahdi..

• Veteran Member

But He doesn't "change" what he said in the first ?  So Allah swt knews from the start what our fate will be? I am confused! And sister, can you please answer about imam al mahdi..

what is so confusing about this??why r u confused?

well the power of god and his will are really amazing and none of us can even imagine what god is capable of doing,but still what i'm saying is too simple.

god doesn't tell about fates,he knows them(he knows what our duas will end up doing)"the final result"..

for example,let's say imam mahdi is meant to come in the year 2015,god knows that from the beginnig,now ur asking why we ask god  to make it sooner when  he already knows when he will come,i say that date'2015' has been specified according to our duas that changed the day of zuhoor until it was specified on that specific date...even our duas are written up there god knows who will do dua and who will not.. :wacko: i think i'm confused now.. no more tough questions :wacko: :dry:

Edited by Fatima NMA

A date was chosen, let's say 2020, however because of our duas, Allah changes it to 2015. Allah knew the final date would be 2015 but He changed it because of our duas. Yes He knew we would make the dua but the more important thing is that you benefit from the dua. By making dua to hasten the Imam's (as) appearance you also realize you need to become a better Shia. Also, the angels might have known about the 2020 date, but they wouldnt have known that the final date would be changed to 2015 because that knowledge is only with Allah, it is something that differentiates the knowledge of the angels and the knowledge of Allah (swt). There is a lecture on predestiny by Syed Ammar N and probably many other scholars. You should watch those before coming and asking here. A scholar would be more useful than most people on sc because we haven't studied Islam for years and years.

Edited by Baji