Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
aliasghark

Imam Ali Treats Aisha With Respect, And Asks Us To

Rate this topic

Unlike some people who tend to use filthy words, actual Shia Muslims follow Imam Ali and treat the Prophet's wife with respect. Despite the fact that she sinned, she's still our Prophet's wife. If you love the Prophet you at least respect his wife because of it. Thanks to one of our greatest scholars of today, Ayatullah Kamal Haidari for helping spread the truth about Shia Islam.

I agree with you on the filthy words used, it is really unfortunate. I however strongly disagree that you associating her with our Master (sallahu alaihi wa aaleh), i see the signs of batriyya in you? have you forgotten what she did during the burial of Imam Hassan (as)? 

I agree with you on the filthy words used, it is really unfortunate. I however strongly disagree that you associating her with our Master (sallahu alaihi wa aaleh), i see the signs of batriyya in you? have you forgotten what she did during the burial of Imam Hassan (as)? 

No, which is why I said despite her sins. 

It is impossible to refrain from sending La'nah to the enemies of Ahlulbait (as).  

What gives you the right to judge and curse another human?  Especially one that you did not know, never met, have no way of knowing what was in their hearts, and most importantly one that our Prophet took as one of his companions?  Is it not God's right to judge others, while we focus on improving ourselves for our own judgement?   We will all be judged one day, remember that.  

No, which is why I said despite her sins. 

Be mindful what you speak, Ameer ul Mumineen (as) was never pleased with her because she disobeyed the Quran, the Prophet (sallahu alaihi wa aaleh) in a horrific manner, slaughtering thousands of Mumineen in the war of Jamal, what is the punishment for someone causing fasad? isnt it death? 

Imam Ali (as) did not execute that punishment because it will stir more fitna, he was already accused of murdering Usman. This does not mean he did not despise her. Please be mindful.  

proving someones done wrong from historical facts is enough when i see/read people calling her a w**re and what not i really do not understand how hey think this is acceptable these same people always tend to be the ones who are not spiritually inclined in there deen, rather then trying to be a better muslim would rather be better at debating and insulting.

we should never show any respect to that filthy baghi.

the most mind bogglingly irritating and ignorant thing i have read in this thread is "i hate her sins not her"...wtf is that even meant to mean? thats like saying "i hate the whole holocaust thing but hitler was really nice to his mum"

the sin and the sinner in this case are the same. the sin is being a baghi - a crime so serious it is forbidden to even perform janaza upon the body of a baghi - and the sinner is ammi jaan, who performed the rebellion.

the sin is being a nasibi and ordering arrows to be fired at the body of an imam en route to burial. the sinner is ammi jaan.

the sin is murdering the holy prophet by force feeding him poison, the sinner is ammi jaan

but you shia choose in your graciousness to forgive her because imam ali (as) couldnt put her to death since the idiot ummah would have been manipulated into yet another hysteria like after the death of uthman? have you lost your minds?

kamal al haideri, with all due respect, is talking to the whole world, so cannot speak his mind. this doesnt bloody mean we shia start RESPECTING her! ya rabb!

I think cursing anyone doesn't really benefit us in anyway. Firstly, it doesn't make any sense to curse anyone and secondly it makes us look incredibly foolish and childish. 

My question is why is love for Ali (AS) determined by how much one curses Aisha????

That makes absolutely no sense! Especially since many of us don't even properly follow his or the Prophets (pbuh) ways because if we really did, we would never curse Aisha or anyone else. 

None of the Ahlul Bayt ever cursed anyone because it isn't the way of Islam. 

What gives you the right to judge and curse another human?  Especially one that you did not know, never met, have no way of knowing what was in their hearts, and most importantly one that our Prophet took as one of his companions?  Is it not God's right to judge others, while we focus on improving ourselves for our own judgement?   We will all be judged one day, remember that.  

I don't curse humans. I believe trough the historical events, hadiths and sayings of Aimmah (as) that these were the enemies of Ahlulbait (as). I send Lah'nah because our Aimmah have sended la'nah to particular ones.

Edited by Dhulfikar

(bismillah)

يقول سُليم: (ثم ذكر علي عليه السلام) عائشة وخروجها من بيتها وما ركبت منه فقال عمار يا أمير المؤمنين كفّ عنها فإنها أمك, فترك الإمام ذكرها و أخذ في شيء آخر(اي تناول موضوعا آخر), ثم عاد إلى ذكرها فقال أشد مما قال أولا فقال عمار يا أمير المؤمنن كف عنها فإنها أمك, فأعرض عن ذكرها ثم عاد الثالثه فقال أشد مما قال, قال فقال عمار كفّ عنها فإنها امك , فقال عليه السلام: كلا, إنّي مع الله على من خالفه و إنّ أمكم ابتلاكم الله بها ليعلم أمعه تكونون

Then Ali (as) talked about Ayshah and her leaving the house and what she did to Ali (as). So Ammaar said: 'O Ameerul Momineen you leave talking about her because she is your mother.' He [Ali (as)] stopped talking about her and started another matter. Then he [Ali (as)] returned towards mentioning her and said stronger things than before. Ammaar said again: 'O Ameerul Momineen you leave talking about her. She is your mother.' Then he [Ali (as)] turned away from talking about her, but returned to it third time and said even stronger matter than the second time. Then Ammaar said: 'O Ameerul Momineen keep away from her because she is your mother.' So he (as) said: 

"Never! I am with Allah. I do not care about those who oppose Allah. Surely Allah has tested you through your mother (Ayesha), so it becomes known whether you are with him or with her." 

[source: Kitab Sulaym Ibn Qays al-Hilaali Hadees-67]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-enemies/imam-ali-as-doing-tabarra

Imam Ali (AS) through all showed respect to Ayesha (Mother of the believers) As for her status respect should be given to her like any mother (not all mothers are good)

As for this hadith could you show me this hadith in another known book, as for this book some is to be taken and some not to be....

the most mind bogglingly irritating and ignorant thing i have read in this thread is "i hate her sins not her"...wtf is that even meant to mean? thats like saying "i hate the whole holocaust thing but hitler was really nice to his mum"

the sin and the sinner in this case are the same. the sin is being a baghi - a crime so serious it is forbidden to even perform janaza upon the body of a baghi - and the sinner is ammi jaan, who performed the rebellion.

the sin is being a nasibi and ordering arrows to be fired at the body of an imam en route to burial. the sinner is ammi jaan.

the sin is murdering the holy prophet by force feeding him poison, the sinner is ammi jaan

but you shia choose in your graciousness to forgive her because imam ali (as) couldnt put her to death since the idiot ummah would have been manipulated into yet another hysteria like after the death of uthman? have you lost your minds?

kamal al haideri, with all due respect, is talking to the whole world, so cannot speak his mind. this doesnt bloody mean we shia start RESPECTING her! ya rabb!

Brother, calm down.

the most mind bogglingly irritating and ignorant thing i have read in this thread is "i hate her sins not her"...wtf is that even meant to mean? thats like saying "i hate the whole holocaust thing but hitler was really nice to his mum"

Maula you are right.

They say we need to respect Ayesha becouse she was a wife of the holy Prophet. But did she respected the Prophet?

No logical explanation to respect Ayesha.

Be mindful what you speak, Ameer ul Mumineen (as) was never pleased with her because she disobeyed the Quran, the Prophet (sallahu alaihi wa aaleh) in a horrific manner, slaughtering thousands of Mumineen in the war of Jamal

Of course. I should have added that we are to respect Aisha not because we know of any noble actions done by her (quite the contrary), but because of her position vis-a-vis the Prophet.

It's not easy considering all her terrible anti-Islamic activity, it took me a lot of time to get over it too, but we have to keep our emotions aside in sensitive matters like these and remember that at the end of the day she was still the Prophet's wife. 

She ordered arrows to be shot, an order which was executed at the body of Imam Al Hassan (as)

OmG!This is really sick!How on earth is someone supposed to respect such a vile creature?Who cares if she was the wife of the Prophet?Even Lut had a wife who was a wrong-doer and therefore nobody has to respect her!Here's a series of videos that show she does NOT deserve to be respected:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AishaKafir/search?query=aisha

Unlike some people who tend to use filthy words, actual Shia Muslims follow Imam Ali and treat the Prophet's wife with respect. Despite the fact that she sinned, she's still our Prophet's wife. If you love the Prophet you at least respect his wife because of it. Thanks to one of our greatest scholars of today, Ayatullah Kamal Haidari for helping spread the truth about Shia Islam. 

It was a house arrest rather than a reprieve by maula ali (as)

And Abubakr, Umar, and Uthman were friends and companions of the Prophet.  If not showing them some respect, how about at least refrain from cursing them?

If not us then who will to Tabarra. And how can you not curse one who burnt the door of the daughter of the Prophet(saww)?

That'll be injustice!!!

There was no respect, maula ali (as) ordered Ayesha to be put under house arrest, if you read the hadith clearly that will become quite apparent, not to mention the famous qunoot of maula ali (as) in salat which cursed not just Ayesha but Hafsa also. These two women were the killers of our holy prophet (saw) as per the hadith in Hayat Al Qulub Volume 1 Page 890. There are many other traditions, too many to mention on here........

exactly the same way Ibn Mujlim (la) was put under house arrest since torture in Islam is haram..........and only one strike on his neck was ordered, we must read hadiths more carefully as opposed to getting emotional and following our whims and desires......

There was no respect, maula ali (as) ordered Ayesha to be put under house arrest, if you read the hadith clearly that will become quite apparent, not to mention the famous qunoot of maula ali (as) in salat which cursed not just Ayesha but Hafsa also. These two women were the killers of our holy prophet (saw) as per the hadith in Hayat Al Qulub Volume 1 Page 890. There are many other traditions, too many to mention on here........

exactly the same way Ibn Mujlim (la) was put under house arrest since torture in Islam is haram..........and only one strike on his neck was ordered, we must read hadiths more carefully as opposed to getting emotional and following our whims and desires......

This.

I think cursing anyone doesn't really benefit us in anyway. Firstly, it doesn't make any sense to curse anyone and secondly it makes us look incredibly foolish and childish. 

My question is why is love for Ali (as) determined by how much one curses Aisha????

That makes absolutely no sense! Especially since many of us don't even properly follow his or the Prophets (pbuh) ways because if we really did, we would never curse Aisha or anyone else. 

None of the Ahlul Bayt ever cursed anyone because it isn't the way of Islam. 

wonderful thinking Salam on you... i wish all shia muslim could think like that..Cursing will not give any benefit to you people if one have love for Hazrat Ali (R.A) and Ahle Bait should praise them and follow them rather than cursing others because cursing can not give any benefit but it is just creating fitna