Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
aliasghark

Imam Ali Treats Aisha With Respect, And Asks Us To

Rate this topic

Maula you are right.

They say we need to respect Ayesha becouse she was a wife of the holy Prophet. But did she respected the Prophet?

No logical explanation to respect Ayesha.

We Muslims are better than all others ?? is there any logical explaination other than we are the Ummat of Holy Prophet S.A.W.W..is not it?? If an Ummati of our Holy Prophet S.A.W.W can have the such status but a wife of The Holy Prophet need a logical explaination to be respected.

OmG!This is really sick!How on earth is someone supposed to respect such a vile creature?Who cares if she was the wife of the Prophet?Even Lut had a wife who was a wrong-doer and therefore nobody has to respect her!Here's a series of videos that show she does NOT deserve to be respected:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AishaKafir/search?query=aisha

Revise history my friend.

Shiekh Habib is just an Extremist, just like your extremist which are over a 1000.

Aisha fought  with hazrat ali (a.s) in the battle of jmal

But he still showed her the utmost respect even after that incident.

The Prophet( pbuh) and his Ahlul Bayt (as) showed her respect. Therefore, we will show her the same respect.

wonderful thinking Salam on you... i wish all shia muslim could think like that..Cursing will not give any benefit to you people if one have love for Hazrat Ali (R.A) and Ahle Bait should praise them and follow them rather than cursing others because cursing can not give any benefit but it is just creating fitna

Unfortunatly, you find extremists and ignorants in both sects and in all religions.

Fortunatly, the true path of Rasulallah (saaw) and his family (as) teaches us to educate ourselves.

But he still showed her the utmost respect even after that incident.

The Prophet( pbuh) and his Ahlul Bayt (as) showed her respect. Therefore, we will show her the same respect.

Unfortunatly, you find extremists and ignorants in both sects and in all religions.

Fortunatly, the true path of Rasulallah (saaw) and his family (as) teaches us to educate ourselves.

Can you find me one place where imam ali (as) treated Ayesha with respect? If you read the hadith carefully, its a house arrest not any kind of respect since torture is haram in Islam BUT NOT PUNISHMENT.

I have read that Fatima Zahra (SA) did LA to Abu Bakr in every prayer, is this wrong?

It is true

"Indeed, insulting the Wives and the Companions of the Prophet  (pbuh) is forbidden in Islam. " False, Imam Ali (as) cursed abu bakr, omar, aicha, hafsa...

Imam Al Sadeq (as) cursed 4 men and 4 women after all salats : abu bakr, omar, othman, muawiya, aicha, hafsa, um al hakem and hind.

We just curses who Allah (SWT) Prophet (SAWAS) Imams (as) cursed.

The Prophet (SAWAS) cursed abu bakr, omar, othman... when we sayed "Allah curses who was late to  join the usama's army" (in sunnis books)

Can you find me one place where imam ali (as) treated Ayesha with respect? If you read the hadith carefully, its a house arrest not any kind of respect since torture is haram in Islam BUT NOT PUNISHMENT.

The fact that he didn't curse her shows enough respect.

It is true

"Indeed, insulting the Wives and the Companions of the Prophet  (pbuh) is forbidden in Islam. " False, Imam Ali (as) cursed abu bakr, omar, aicha, hafsa...

Imam Al Sadeq (as) cursed 4 men and 4 women after all salats : abu bakr, omar, othman, muawiya, aicha, hafsa, um al hakem and hind.

We just curses who Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã Imams (as) cursed.

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã cursed abu bakr, omar, othman... when we sayed "Allah curses who was late to  join the usama's army" (in sunnis books)

Can you please provide me references from your authentic books and please kindly provide the links for your books so that i myself could see these things. Because i can not believe that the Bibi Fatima R.A Daughter of Holy Prophet S.A.W.W can curse any one. Just see in routine life did ever you see the any great persons cursing anyone even if anyone tease and hurt him alot and again and again but still you will never heard a single word from that person i have seen such example in my life so i can not believe that the great lady Bibi Fatima R.A can do this...Please do not provide me any reference from Sahih Bukhari or muslim or any other just show me reference from Authentic books of Shia Muslims.

Edited by perbatali

This is not an answer!Either what he says is historically correct or it is not.If it is,how can you still defend Aisha?I suggest you watch all the videos I linked before uttering your judgemental opinions.

I don't support the man, nor do I support, or deafened Aysha.

Our Ulama have made it clear. We cannot curse the wives of the prophet (s).

She's Wife of the prophet (saws) for Gods sake. Do you think by Abusing her, your going to get a deed? 

brother Did Imam Ali (as) every abuse anyone you tell me?

It was Allah that talked about Ayesha (la) in a negative light, so when you say for gods sake which god is it? Since Allah warned her and didn't hold her in high regard Ayesha (la) or Hafsa (la)........

It was Allah that talked about Ayesha (la) in a negative light, so when you say for gods sake which god is it? Since Allah warned her and didn't hold her in high regard Ayesha (la) or Hafsa (la)........

Brother for the sake of the Allah and the prophet (s) no need to for such abuse, did Mawla Ali (s) curse? did he abuse? tell me?

Which Marjah do you follow? Sistai, Khameni and sayd Kamal, made it clear you cannot curse or abuse the wives of the prophet (s).

Give me one Fatwar from Sistani, Khamenei, Khomenei, Alhayderi, Modarsi, your allowed to curse and abuse the wives.

Don't say things without proof.

salam

Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says,

“Cursing and abusing is from cruelty and cruelty is punishable by hell.”

Edited by TheIslamHistory

Dua-e-Sanam-e-Quraish

Introduction & Merits of Recitation

The prayer of Sanam-e-Qurash (the idols of Quraish) is a very authentic prayer of Amir-ul-momaneen Hazrat Ali bin Abi Talib a.s. and so has been recognised by all renowned Shia historians.

It has been narrated by Abdulla bin Abbas that one night I went to the masjid-e-Nabbivi to offer my late-night prayers and saw Amir-ul-Momaneena.s offering his supplications. I decided to sit in a corner and listen to Mola Ali a.s.’s recitation of Quran and prayers. After completing Salat, mola a.s. recited supplications which I had never heard before. Later, I approached Imam Ali a.s. and said may I be your ransom, please tell me more about those prayers which I have never heard before.

Mola Ali a.s. then replied, it was ‘Dua-e-Sanam-e-Quraish’ and added I swear to Allah swt. who owns the lives of Mohammed a.s. and Ali a.s., whoever would recite this prayer will get an extra-ordinary reward from the Lord; similar to assisting Prophet Mohammeds.a.w..during the battles of ‘Ohad and Tabuuq’ and would achieve the martyred status in the presence of His prophet a.s.. And the reward of 100 Hajj and Umara as an associate of Prophet Mohammed a.s. as well as ‘Sawab’ of 1000 months of fasting. In addition, one will be on the side of Rasool Allaha.s. and Aimah masomeen a.s. on the day of judgement and Allah swt. will forgive all his/her sins, despite the fact if his/her committed sins are equivalent to the stars in the sky, grains of sand in the wilderness and leaves of all trees. Also the reciter will be saved from punishment in the grave and a window from heaven will be installed in his/her grave.

InShaAllah, prayers will be rewarded, through the sanctity of the supplication, and Oh! Iba Abbas if any of our friends is, in particular, engulfed by hardship, he/she would surely find a refuge through recitation of this prayer.

(Ref: Wazaif-al-Abrar, Toufatul Awam Urdu/Arbic versions)

Dua-e-Sanam-e-Quraish

O Allah! Send your blessings and salutations to Mohammed and descendents of Mohammed a.s.
O’ Allah! Curse the two idols of Quraish and their two magicians, their two rebellious people, their two accusers and their two daughters. Rebuke them, they have consumed Your sustenance and have denied Your obligations, both have discarded Your commands, have rejected Your revelation, have disobeyed Your Prophet, have destroyed Your religion, have distorted Your book, have made Your laws ineffective, have declared Your obligatory actions as incorrect, have disbelieved in Your signs, have oppressed Your friends, have favoured Your enemies, have spread corruption among Your people, have made Your world unstable and subject to loses.

O’ Allah! Send Your curses on them and their helpers as they have ruined the house of Your prophet, have dug the door of his house, broken the roof, have brought down the walls, have turned upside down the highly respected symbols (i.e. skies) to the lower status (i.e., ground). His explicit laws to the implicit jargon, have destroyed Your ‘selected’ inhabitants, have killed their supporters have put righteous to death, their children have been killed and confiscated His Prophet’s pulpit and denied rights of the successors of Prophet’s knowledge to the divine pulpit, they themselves have desired for the prophet-hood, have ascribed a partner to their Lord, thus consider their sins to be absolute, and make their abode in 'saqar' forever, and You know what 'saqar does to its inhabitants!'It leaves nothing, nor lets anything remain intact.

O’ Allah, send Your chastisement on them; to the extent of the sins of every disobedient, and the covering of the truth, and all the pulpits which they have used, and the believers whom they have hurt and the disbelievers whom they have rewarded,And to the number of pious people whom they have troubled, and those who have driven out of their cities, and their support for the disbelievers, and their atrocities towards (Your appointed) Imam and have changed the obligatory laws, and have destroyed the traditions of the Holy Prophet, and whatever evils they have concealed, the blood which they shed, have changed the goodness and have altered the commands, have created disbelief, the lie for which they have cheated, the inheritance which they have plundered, and stopped the booties from them and have consumed the prohibited wealth,And that 'Khums' (the fifth part) which they considered as lawful for them, and those evils which they planted, and that cruelty which they regularly practised, that oppression, which they spread, those promises, which they dishonoured, those covenant which they broke, those lawful matters which were reverted to be unlawful, and those forbidden acts which were made lawful, That hypocrisy which they have concealed in their hearts, and to the amount of treachery which they bore in their hearts, and that atrocity which targeted masooma’s(s.a) stomach and inflicting lethal harm, and that 'pahlu' which they broke, and that door which they burnt-down, the Prophet’s writing which they shredded and those ‘haq’ gatherings which they dispersed and those degraded ones which were honoured, and those honourables who were insulted,And (curse them) by the number of rights which they have usurped, and the orders of (Your) Imam(a.s) which they opposed, impinge Your wrath on them to the extent of their atrocities.

O’ Allah! implicate Your curses on them to the extent of alterations they have introduced in Quran and the cover-ups in their lies, tempering with the divine wills, Lords deeds which were made redundant , and those promises which were disregarded, and those verdicts which were made void. Refusal of their allegiances, presentation of excuses, introduction of breach of trust, their acts of climbing on hills (for their lives) and those fixed rules which they turned other way round and all that defects which they possessed. Bestow Your curses on them.

O’ Allah curse those two, secretly as well as openly, persistently, everlasting, non-stoppable one and innumerable times. Such a whipping that commences in the morning but does not ends at night. Such a beating should be on those tyrants, and their helpers, their associates, their friends and their fans (‘Muslameen’), those who have attracted to them and those who acknowledge their deeds, those who present proof for them, and on those who standby their followers and those who follow their words, and those who approve their actions.

(Then recite four times).
O Allah! Send such a harsh chastisement upon them, that the dwellers of Hell start screaming for mercy,
O Lord of the Universe! accept this prayer from me.

A prayer to follow as ascribed by Molaa.s.:

O Allah! curse be upon all of them (which have been cursed by Imam Ali a.s.) and extend your blessings to Mohammed a.s. and his pure progeny, and keep rendering your lawful deeds for me and help me in keeping away from the unlawful implications as well as lack of subsistence. My Lord! Indeed I have committed wrong by indulging into sins and implicating wrath for myself, I admit my wrong doings and I come forward with the hope that You will forgive me. I will return to You my Lord! and seek Your blessings and forgiveness. Oh! The most gracious and explicable and forgive-able. Oh Allah! send your blessings and bounties on the chief of all Prophets and on his pure and spiritually clean progeny, The most merciful and the most beneficial!

Reference Misbah Kafami Page 552 Bihar ul Anwaar vol 82/85 page 260

Another narration from Imam Ali as says:“He who recites this Du’a is (in terms of reward) like a marksman who have shot 1000 arrows in the battle of Badr and Uhud beside the Prophet saww.”
-Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, v4, p405, Hadith #5021
- Bihar al-Anwar, v82/85, p260, Hadith #5

Can you please provide me references from your authentic books and please kindly provide the links for your books so that i myself could see these things. Because i can not believe that the Bibi Fatima R.A Daughter of Holy Prophet S.A.W.W can curse any one. Just see in routine life did ever you see the any great persons cursing anyone even if anyone tease and hurt him alot and again and again but still you will never heard a single word from that person i have seen such example in my life so i can not believe that the great lady Bibi Fatima R.A can do this...Please do not provide me any reference from Sahih Bukhari or muslim or any other just show me reference from Authentic books of Shia Muslims.

No problem, but what is your intention ? If do you are sunni why do you will proof of shi'a books ? The are a lot in our books. Do you believe in your books ???

"Because i can not believe that the Bibi Fatima R.A Daughter of Holy Prophet S.A.W.W can curse any one. " Why ? Allah (SWT) cursed in the Quran ! 

Cursing the ennemies of Allah (SWT) is a very good thing not a bad thing. The Prophet (SAWAS) said that the best thing of Iman is to love in Allah and to hate in Allah'.

Allah (SWT) says : "

Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too)."

Cursing the ennemies of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì is a very good thing not a bad thing. The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã said that the best thing of Iman is to love in Allah and to hate in Allah'.

Dont you think that the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W was very kind to all human beings and gave respect to all religions even to jews as well. If it is said that the best thing of Iman is to love in Allah and to hate in Allah on the other side we are to be loyal and kind to all human beings and religions. Jew are great enemy or Muslims and Islam still we are not allowed to go the jews and start cursing them and it will just create fitna.

Anyhow someone here asked that "I have read that Fatima Zahra (SA) did LA to Abu Bakr in every prayer, is this wrong?  and you said that its true. If it is true then it must be said anywhere in ur authentic books. My intentions are just to view because i think if Abu Bakar (R.A) as you ppl say then Bibi Fatima (R.A) can pray to Allah to show him right path but can not curse or bud dua (as i read some where else that Bibi Fatiam (R.A) after each prayer do bud dua for first Caliph). Please provide me the references only from ur authentic books, authentic books means as we Sunnis have Bukhari and Muslims etc as authentic books all other writers extracted information from these and write other books in the same way you must have some authentic books.

Allah CURSES IN THE QURAN....Wahhabis have fooled the public mixing the meaning of cursing with swearing.....many more hadiths exist cursing Ayesha (la)....in fact one can't call himself a Shia if he or she don't curse Ayesha (la)

It is strange that one can call himself a shia if he did not follow Holy Prophet S.A.W.W, Hazrat Ali R.A and Ahle Bait, if he dont offer prayer still he can be called a shia but if a person not curse Ayesha R.A he or she can not be called shia. You people just focus on cursing is there not anything else which could show your love for Holy Prophet S.A.W.W and Ahle Bait. There is a large group of Muslims which give respect to Hazrat Ayesha R.A by cursing her you r just spreading hate and it is just creating fitna. The Holy Prophet S.A.W. compromise with jews and other religious personalities at many stages Hazrat Imam Hassan R.A compromise with Muawiya for the sake of Islam and to avoid fitna but we sunnis and shias can not compromise with each other and can not show tolerance for each other. If our any action will create fitna among muslims we will have to give answer on the day of judgement. We sunnis never say you to change your thoughts about our religious personalities but just to stop cursing for unity among muslims it is necessary.

This is not an answer!Either what he says is historically correct or it is not.If it is,how can you still defend Aisha?I suggest you watch all the videos I linked before uttering your judgemental opinions.

I hope you're not basing your reasoning off of Youtube video's that you've watched :cry:

Donkeys say "la'an Allah 'ala 'A'isha".

Anyone with intelligence would say "la'an Allah 'ala man thalama Ahlul Bayt (as)"

Sorry for disrespecting all the hardworking donkeys out there.

Wut did I just read.

I love your posts bro.

Dont you think that the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W was very kind to all human beings and gave respect to all religions even to jews as well. If it is said that the best thing of Iman is to love in Allah and to hate in Allah on the other side we are to be loyal and kind to all human beings and religions. Jew are great enemy or Muslims and Islam still we are not allowed to go the jews and start cursing them and it will just create fitna.

Anyhow someone here asked that "I have read that Fatima Zahra (SA) did LA to Abu Bakr in every prayer, is this wrong?  and you said that its true. If it is true then it must be said anywhere in ur authentic books. My intentions are just to view because i think if Abu Bakar (R.A) as you ppl say then Bibi Fatima (R.A) can pray to Allah to show him right path but can not curse or bud dua (as i read some where else that Bibi Fatiam (R.A) after each prayer do bud dua for first Caliph). Please provide me the references only from ur authentic books, authentic books means as we Sunnis have Bukhari and Muslims etc as authentic books all other writers extracted information from these and write other books in the same way you must have some authentic books.

قال عمر لاَبي بكر انطلق بنا إلى فاطمة (فانّا قد أغضبناها) وحينما دخلا عليها قالت : « ... ألم تسمعا رسول الله يقول : «رضا فاطمة من رضاي، وسخط فاطمة من سخطي.. فإنّي أُشهد الله وملائكته أنكما أسخطتماني وما أرضيتماني ، ولئن لقيت النبيّ لاَشكونكما إليه » وكانت فاطمة تقول : « والله لاَدعون الله عليك في كلِّ صلاة أصليها». الاِمامة والسياسة 1 : 14.

Imama was siyasa, Ibn Qutayhbah (Sunni)

- .... عندها ، حولت وجهها إلى الحائط ، فسلما عليها ، فلم ترد عليه فتكلم أبوبكر فقال : يا حبيبة رسول الله والله إن قرابة رسول الله أحب إلى من قرابتي ، وإنك لأحب إلي : من عائشة إبنتي ، ولوددت يوم مات أبوك أني مت ، ولا أبقى بعده ، أفتراني أعرفك وأعرف فضلك وشرفك وأمنعك حقك وميراثك من رسول الله ، إلا أني سمعت أباك رسول الله (ص) : يقول : لا نورث ، ما تركنا فهو صدقة ، فقالت : أرأيتكما إن حدثتكما حديثاًًًً ، عن رسول الله (ص) تعرفانه وتفعلأن به ؟ ، قالا : نعم ، فقالت : نشدتكما الله ألم تسمعا رسول الله يقول : رضا فاطمة من رضاي ، وسخط فاطمة من سخطي ، فمن أحب فاطمة إبنتي فقد أحبني ، ومن أرضى فاطمة فقد أرضاني ، ومن أسخط فاطمة فقد أسخطني ؟ ، قالا : نعم سمعناه من رسول الله (ص) ، قالت : فإني أشهد الله وملائكته أنكما أسخطتماني وما أرضيتماني ، ولئن لقيت النبي لأشكونكما إليه ، فقال أبوبكر : أنا عائذ بالله تعالى مني سخطه وسخطك يا فاطمة ، ثم إنتحب أبوبكر يبكي ، حتى كادت نفسه أن تزهق ، وهي تقول : والله لأدعون الله عليك في كل صلاة أصليها ، ثم خرج باكياًً فإجتمع إليه الناس ، فقال لهم : يبيت كل رجل منكم معانقاً حليلته ، مسروراً بأهله ، وتركتموني وما أنا فيه ، لا حاجة لي في بيعتكم ، أقيلوني بيعتي قالوا : يا خليفة رسول الله ، إن هذا الأمر لا يستقيم ، وأنت أعلمنا بذلك ، إنه إن كان هذا لم يقم لله دين ....

Ibn Qutaybah too

"أخرج البخاري في صحيحه الجزء الخامس (ص 82) في كتاب المغازي باب غزوة خيبر قال: عن عروة عن عائشة أن فاطمة بنت النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) أرسلت إلى أبي بكر تسأله ميراثها من أبيها مما أفاء عليه بالمدينة وفدك وما بقي من خمس خيبر فقال أبو بكر: إن رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) قال: " لا نورث من تركناه صدقه إنما يأكل آل محمد من هذا المال... إلى أن يقول البخاري فأبى أبو بكر أن يدفع إلى فاطمة منها شيئا فوجدت فاطمة على أبي بكر في ذلك فهجرته ولم تكلمه حتى توفيت وعاشت بعد النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم) ستة أشهر فلما توفيت دفنها زوجها علي ليلا وصلى عليها ولم يؤذن بها أبا بكر "."

'aisha says that Fatima (as) was angry against abu bakr and did not speak with her till she was in life. (Bukhari)

Question 1 : The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã says that "Fatima is a part of me, who makes her angry makes me angry"

Aisha says that Fatima was angry against abu bakr so Rasul Allah Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã and Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì are angry against him and Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì says : إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in after" (sorry for my english)

So Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì cursed abu bakr and omar, we just cursed who cursed him Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì

Question 2 : The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã says that "who died without knowing the Imam of his time died in a jahiliyya's died".

The problem is that if abu bakr was the imam of the time it means that Fatima disliked he is imam and it is not possible because she is the "master of the woman in paradise".

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã cursed abu bakr, omar and othman when he said "La'an Allah man takhallaf 'an jayshi usama" "may Allah cursed who was late to join the army of usama" (Fath al bari, Ibn hajar al asqalany)

In our books they are a lot a lot of ahadith :

Bihar al anwar (from volume 29 to...)

The first book in islam after Quran, Sulaym bin qays al hilali the sahaba of Imam Ali (as).

Al Kafi, it is notified that Imam Al Sadeq (as) cursed abu bakr, omar, othman, muawiya, aisha, hafsa, um al hakem and hind after all salat.

Kitab al Ihtijaj, Al Tabrisi

PS : أن تتزوّج بعدي . . . . فإنّ الرجال لا بدّ لهم من النساء » ثم قالت (عليها السلام) : «اُوصيك أن لا يشهد أحد جنازتي من هؤلاء الذين ظلموني فإنّهم عدوّي وعدوّ رسول الله ، ولا تترك أن يصلّي عليَّ أحد منهم ولا من أتباعهم ، وادفني في الليل إذا هدأت العيون ونامت الأبصار[2].

Fatima (as) says Imam Ali (as) to forbide who was unjust with her to pray in her janaza because they are the ennemies of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and his Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã : روضة الواعظين, Sulaym bin qays al hilali

No he just read the hadith of Ahlul Bayt (as) and the sunnis. 

Edited by Ali-Mohammed

"You people just focus on cursing is there not anything else which could show your love for Holy Prophet S.A.W.W and Ahle Bait. "

No because the love of Ahlul Bayt (as) is with the dislike of their ennemies.

Do you like Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and iblis (l.A) ?

Do you like Musa (as) and pharaon (l.A) ?

Do you like Ibrahim (as) and namrud (l.a) ?

Do you like Habil (as) and qabil (l.A) ?

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã says in Ghadir Khum (sahih sahih, the 110 sahaba says this hadith, tabari wrote 2 books on this hadith)

"Who for him I'm the Master, Ali is his master, O Allah, love who loves him and dislike who dislikes him)

The big ennemies of Imam Ali (as) was not Jews or christians but who killed his spouse Fatima (as) and his son Muhsin (as), who steal the khalifa instead him !

Edited by Ali-Mohammed

"You people just focus on cursing is there not anything else which could show your love for Holy Prophet S.A.W.W and Ahle Bait. "

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã says in Ghadir Khum (sahih sahih, the 110 sahaba says this hadith, tabari wrote 2 books on this hadith)

"Who for him I'm the Master, Ali is his master, O Allah, love who loves him and dislike who dislikes him)

The big ennemies of Imam Ali (as) was not Jews or christians but who killed his spouse Fatima (as) and his son Muhsin (as), who steal the khalifa instead him !

Mashallah brother, not even all the accursed people (la) you mentioned oppressed the ahle bayt (as) but Ayesha (la) oppressed the ahle bayt (as) which makes her much more accursed!!

you said that jews and christians were not enemies...So its mean Quran is wrong where it says that Jews are great enemy of Islam and muslims. On the other hand Hazrat Imam Hassan R.A compromise with Muawiya..does it mean He had love for Muawiya?? Holy Prophet compromise with Jews and Other religions what does it mean Holy Prophet have a love for those ?? They did so just to avoid fitna... I am not saying you to have a love for our religious personalities. I have mentioned many time that think what ever you want and do what ever you want in your private majlis and in between your people. But in a public place the cursing like many people doing in videos you may see in youtube, that just creating fitna to avoid this fitna you will have to show tolerance and our people (sunnis) should also have to show tolerance. It is very necessary for Shia Sunni unity if we can not do so then sorry to say there will be nothing that could create unity among muslims.

Ibn Qutaybah too

"أخرج البخاري في صحيحه الجزء الخامس (ص 82) في كتاب المغازي باب غزوة خيبر قال: عن عروة عن عائشة أن فاطمة بنت النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) أرسلت إلى أبي بكر تسأله ميراثها من أبيها مما أفاء عليه بالمدينة وفدك وما بقي من خمس خيبر فقال أبو بكر: إن رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) قال: " لا نورث من تركناه صدقه إنما يأكل آل محمد من هذا المال... إلى أن يقول البخاري فأبى أبو بكر أن يدفع إلى فاطمة منها شيئا فوجدت فاطمة على أبي بكر في ذلك فهجرته ولم تكلمه حتى توفيت وعاشت بعد النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم) ستة أشهر فلما توفيت دفنها زوجها علي ليلا وصلى عليها ولم يؤذن بها أبا بكر "."

'aisha says that Fatima (as) was angry against abu bakr and did not speak with her till she was in life. (Bukhari)

Question 1 : The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã says that "Fatima is a part of me, who makes her angry makes me angry"

Aisha says that Fatima was angry against abu bakr so Rasul Allah Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã and Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì are angry against him and Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì says : إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in after" (sorry for my english)

So Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì cursed abu bakr and omar, we just cursed who cursed him Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì

Question 2 : The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã says that "who died without knowing the Imam of his time died in a jahiliyya's died".

The problem is that if abu bakr was the imam of the time it means that Fatima disliked he is imam and it is not possible because she is the "master of the woman in paradise".

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã cursed abu bakr, omar and othman when he said "La'an Allah man takhallaf 'an jayshi usama" "may Allah cursed who was late to join the army of usama" (Fath al bari, Ibn hajar al asqalany)

In our books they are a lot a lot of ahadith :

Bihar al anwar (from volume 29 to...)

The first book in islam after Quran, Sulaym bin qays al hilali the sahaba of Imam Ali (as).

Al Kafi, it is notified that Imam Al Sadeq (as) cursed abu bakr, omar, othman, muawiya, aisha, hafsa, um al hakem and hind after all salat.

Kitab al Ihtijaj, Al Tabrisi

PS : أن تتزوّج بعدي . . . . فإنّ الرجال لا بدّ لهم من النساء » ثم قالت (عليها السلام) : «اُوصيك أن لا يشهد أحد جنازتي من هؤلاء الذين ظلموني فإنّهم عدوّي وعدوّ رسول الله ، ولا تترك أن يصلّي عليَّ أحد منهم ولا من أتباعهم ، وادفني في الليل إذا هدأت العيون ونامت الأبصار[2].

Fatima (as) says Imam Ali (as) to forbide who was unjust with her to pray in her janaza because they are the ennemies of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and his Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã : روضة الواعظين, Sulaym bin qays al hilali

No he just read the hadith of Ahlul Bayt (as) and the sunnis. 

are these proper references?? You just mentioned the names of books. Please provide me proper reference like book name volume number and page no. And if possible please me provide me links from where i could download these mentioned books because i dont know any thing about ur books.

Edited by perbatali

"you said that jews and christians were not enemies (there are, there are, but not like abu bakr, omar, othman, aisha. And if do you read, they corrupted the religion of islam in the heart of it not like others like abu jahl who was clearly an ennemy)...So its mean Quran is wrong where it says that Jews are great enemy of Islam and muslims. On the other hand Hazrat Imam Hassan R.A compromise with Muawiya..does it mean He had love for Muawiya?? Holy Prophet compromise with Jews and Other religions what does it mean Holy Prophet have a love for those ?? (So if do you are right, abu bakr, omar...was kuffar but for the love a religion and to not give fitna we have not to cursed them ?) They did so just to avoid fitna... I am not saying you to have a love for our religious personalities. I have mentioned many time that think what ever you want and do what ever you want in your private majlis and in between your people.(brother it is very right what do you say, but if I cursed them in public it is only only to see to sunnis brother the right about this personalities) But in a public place the cursing like many people doing in videos you may see in youtube, that just creating fitna to avoid this fitna you will have to show tolerance and our people (sunnis) should also have to show tolerance. It is very necessary for Shia Sunni unity if we can not do so then sorry to say there will be nothing that could create unity among muslims."(brother, there are not unity in islam with the different sects, Rasul Allah (SAWAS) says that there will be 73 sects and just 1 in Paradise" that why it is obligatory to dislike the ennemies of islam, do you curse iblis (l.A) or not ? 

Read about the personalities of them, please and judge !

Ok for the references but for this moment I don't have more times (exams)

Jews and Christians are not hypocrites.....hypocrites are far worse than kaffirs and we all know what Allah says about hypocrites in the Quran.....

Yes we do... In fact, the very definition of a hypocrite is that they go against the morals and beliefs that they claim to uphold and practice...

A hypocrite is one who claims to be a follower of Muhammad (pbuh) and Ahle Muhammad (AS) and yet acts arrogant about certain aspects of their transient existence on this Earth which is against the teachings of Muhammad (pbuh) and Ahle Muhammad (AS).

Jews and Christians are not hypocrites.....hypocrites are far worse than kaffirs and we all know what Allah says about hypocrites in the Quran.....

Ok hypocrites are far worse than kaffirs...and the Holy Prophet S.A.W keep those Hypocrites with Him and keep hazrat Ayesha R.A. as His wife. So dont u think this create a sense that The Holy Prophet S.A.W was involved nauzbillah