Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
monad

What Are Your Feelings When You See This?

Rate this topic

when I was a teen working out at a gym , I heard screams and cries , I ran to the pool and saw other people screaming and stood  frozen at the side of the pool .There was a body of a boy (5 years old ) at the bottom.

I jumped in to retrieve the boy, and started first aid till the paramedics arrives .

Unfortunately the boy did not make it .

He was with his mother , and her friends , and apparently they just left him for a few minutes and he wondered off.

When I had my kids , i got them to learn to swim from a baby and do the bronze medallion in life saving as teens.

Including my daughters .

It is :Wajib upon all :Muslims to learn  how to swim including women .

This reminds me of an incident about a couple of years ago, when I was at a friend's pool party and one of the girls (16-17 years of age) was pushed into the pool and did not know how to swim. When I saw the way she was flapping her arms and showing signs that she was drowning, I immediately jumped in and she was literally pushing me down into the water and I was beginning to suffocate lol. Finally I was able to get her to the edge of the pool, but that moment I saw the necessity of being able to swim. It is crucial skill that needs to be learned at an early age, so my thoughts on the first video is amazing baby and great job to her parents!