Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Conspiracists Versus Conventionalists

Rate this topic

CONSPIRACISTS VERSUS CONVENTIONALISTS

rich1.jpg

On 8 July 2013, psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas, of the University of Kent  in theUK, published a study of conspiracistand conventionalist comments at news websites. 

The authors were surprised to discover that:

Of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were conspiracist and 715 were conventionalist. 

"That means it is the pro-conspiracy commenters who are expressing what is now the conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters are becoming a small, beleaguered minority." 

The new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype - a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory - "accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it. 

New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

0000000.jpg

In the new book Conspiracy Theory in America, Professor deHaven-Smith explains that the term 'conspiracy theorist' was invented by the CIA to smear people questioning the JFK assassination.

DeHaven-Smith points out that a very large number of conspiracy claims have turned out to be true.

Psychologist Laurie Manwell of the University of Guelph points out, in an article published in American Behavioral Scientist (2010), that anti-conspiracy people are unable to think clearly about such apparent state crimes against democracy as 9/11 due to their inability to process information that conflicts with pre-existing belief. 

not-a-conspiracy-theorist-air-force-pilo

University of Buffalo professor Steven Hoffman adds that anti-conspiracy people are using irrational thinking. 

The extreme irrationality of those who attack 'conspiracy theories' has been ably exposed by Communications professors Ginna Husting and Martin Orr in a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled 'Dangerous Machinery: Conspiracy Theorist as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion'.

New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

009.jpg

I spoke recently to a former paratrooper who had fought in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

He believes that we were wrong to get involved in those two countries.

He believes that we were lied to about Afghanistan being a threat and about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction.

In that sense, he has seen the light.

BUT, he still believes the official 9 11 story.

He refuses to believe that 9 11 was an inside job.

He says he no longer believes what is in the mainstream media, and yet his views on 9 11 come entirely from the mainstream media!

In that sense he is still brainwashed.

However, I once met an old soldier, who was linked to a Gladio-style group, who said that the London Bombings were quite likely an inside-job.

This old soldier, now deceased, was an extreme right winger and did not need to be brainwashed.

3rij2x.jpg

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/conspiracists-versus-conventionalists.html

• Banned

The problem is, there are so many mistruths regarding conspiracy theories, that people who start to question "official" stories start believing any old rubbish, when they realise (usually after several years) that its all a stupid waste of time, then they stop caring about anything and are basically turned into apathetic drones as though they had never questioned it in the first place.

the usual flow chart is:

young, curious, energetic person questions something --> go on the internet to "research" --> come accross a community or website that holds the "answers" --> believes them, invests in them, contributes to them --> realises after several years its all BS --> gets disheartened --> goes about with their "real" life, working 9 to 5 and not bothering any more.

you see how clever the powers that be are? they spread these forums and agents and traps all over the internet, such as the "above top secret" site - do not even google it. do not go on the website. it is pretty much certain that it is owned/ funded by the US government to manage and disseminate false conspiracy information, and you WILL be tracked.

examples of these false leads which people get far too interested in, so waste time "uncovering" are:

- the "devils horns" hand sign

- the one eye symbolism

- pyramid symbolism

- the "new world order"

- the "illuminati"

- the "freemasons"

- the "lizard people from outer space rule us" theory

- "planet X annunaki" theory

so they get really excited and interested when they see people apparantely flaunting these "secret signs for the initiated".

its all stupidity.

there are so many real, provable, terrifying conspiracy theories in the world that we should be focusing on instead

- MKULTRA was used to create assasins/ child sex slaves for blackmailing high ranking officials

- COINTELPRO was the secret infiltration by FBI agents of any group that the FBI determined as anti government to tear it apart from within. an example of this is that they threw the leader of the black panthers in jail for THIRTY YEARS with literally no charges just to weaken the group

- the Jewish internet Defence Force (JIDF) is a group of people whose sole job is to spend all day on the internet, ingratiating with the main websites and forums, in order to promote jewish zionist ideology and anti islamic thoughts. they have been established for years and are present in almost every corner of the internet.

- concentration camps set up by governments for completely innocent citizens of those western countries, who are unfortunate enough to be the wrong race or religion

- population reduction by reducing humanity by around 90% using ways such as secretly poisoning vaccines and food supplies

these are just some. there are a load more i could probably rattle off if i had the time

Salam my dear brother , 

good to see you again .

I pray your fasting  is going well and you are soaking in the infinite blessings that this holy month brings.

Most of my time here on SC has been discussing many of your list of CT you have quoted , in particular population reduction which is real and have been on the boards for some time , and is planned to go into overdrive soon .

May I kindly request your ideas , thoughts and research .

I would love to hear them .

:Jazak-Allah-Khair.

may you be amongst the companions of :Al-Hujjat (as).

ws 

in particular population reduction which is real and have been on the boards for some time , and is planned to go into overdrive soon .

Sounds lovely, I'm very tired and have given up on humanity

Edited by ImAli
  • Advanced Member

The problem is, there are so many mistruths regarding conspiracy theories, that people who start to question "official" stories start believing any old rubbish, when they realise (usually after several years) that its all a stupid waste of time, then they stop caring about anything and are basically turned into apathetic drones as though they had never questioned it in the first place.

the usual flow chart is:

young, curious, energetic person questions something --> go on the internet to "research" --> come accross a community or website that holds the "answers" --> believes them, invests in them, contributes to them --> realises after several years its all BS --> gets disheartened --> goes about with their "real" life, working 9 to 5 and not bothering any more.

you see how clever the powers that be are? they spread these forums and agents and traps all over the internet, such as the "above top secret" site - do not even google it. do not go on the website. it is pretty much certain that it is owned/ funded by the US government to manage and disseminate false conspiracy information, and you WILL be tracked.

examples of these false leads which people get far too interested in, so waste time "uncovering" are:

- the one eye symbolism

- pyramid symbolism

- the "new world order"

- the "illuminati"

- the "freemasons"

so they get really excited and interested when they see people apparantely flaunting these "secret signs for the initiated".

its all stupidity.

there are so many real, provable, terrifying conspiracy theories in the world that we should be focusing on instead

- MKULTRA was used to create assasins/ child sex slaves for blackmailing high ranking officials

- COINTELPRO was the secret infiltration by FBI agents of any group that the FBI determined as anti government to tear it apart from within. an example of this is that they threw the leader of the black panthers in jail for THIRTY YEARS with literally no charges just to weaken the group

- the Jewish internet Defence Force (JIDF) is a group of people whose sole job is to spend all day on the internet, ingratiating with the main websites and forums, in order to promote jewish zionist ideology and anti islamic thoughts. they have been established for years and are present in almost every corner of the internet.

- concentration camps set up by governments for completely innocent citizens of those western countries, who are unfortunate enough to be the wrong race or religion

- population reduction by reducing humanity by around 90% using ways such as secretly poisoning vaccines and food supplies

these are just some. there are a load more i could probably rattle off if i had the time

I think the NWO conspiracy theorists back then were what we can call them today an alternative independent news outlets

the usual flow chart is:

- the one eye symbolism

- pyramid symbolism

- the "new world order"

- the "illuminati"

- the "freemasons"

its all stupidity.

laveywax.jpg

.. Church of Satan

depositphotos_5391299-Symbol-On-One-Doll

Washington(576x572).jpg

Edited by peace seeker
  • Banned

brother Peace Seeker what point are you trying to prove? that these false symbols exist? because i already know that.

let me give you an example.

the freemasons fled western europe to create a new country free of (1) religious persecution by the church and (2) financial persecution by the jewish bankers.

in essence, the freemasons counted their enemies as the same enemies as us. the only difference is that they rejected all religions while we follow islam. their goal was for a completely secular government (which is totally a great idea if you think about it rationally) free of banking institutions based on debt and interest (another great idea)

so you showing george washington in his freemason clothes proves....what? that he was a freemason? that freemasons created the US? who doesnt know this already?

it is one of histories most delicious Ironies that the country which was created soley to change the global system of corruption and religion, is now the centre of corruption of the whole world itself.

the freemasons did not create the federal reserve. that was mostly jewish and american multi billionaire bankers

the freemasons do not believe in global war, thats caused by a history of men in government with links to government contractors so need war to increase their share prices and profits.

their symbols are actually based on spirituality. the unfinished pyramid, the one eye, the square and compass, the capital G, the checkered floor, the twin pillars jachem and boaz, the masonic apron, each have their own meaning which im too lazy to go into right now, but none of them symbolise "we intend to take over the world and destroy islam".

You don't need to explain symbols which most of us have already studied many times most probably. The Freemasons of Europe did not run away, as they have and still are free to exist and work in Europe. It is quite clear that freemasonry is satanic and a Zionist front. It is enough to study the names of titles in this organization to understand how dark they are. Such an old powerful fraternity should not be dismissed. Especially because it is now very active in almost every part of the world. Ignoring them isn't really a good idea.

brother Peace Seeker what point are you trying to prove? that these false symbols exist? because i already know that.

let me give you an example.

the freemasons fled western europe to create a new country free of (1) religious persecution by the church and (2) financial persecution by the jewish bankers.

in essence, the freemasons counted their enemies as the same enemies as us. the only difference is that they rejected all religions while we follow islam. their goal was for a completely secular government (which is totally a great idea if you think about it rationally) free of banking institutions based on debt and interest (another great idea)

so you showing george washington in his freemason clothes proves....what? that he was a freemason? that freemasons created the US? who doesnt know this already?

it is one of histories most delicious Ironies that the country which was created soley to change the global system of corruption and religion, is now the centre of corruption of the whole world itself.

the freemasons did not create the federal reserve. that was mostly jewish and american multi billionaire bankers

the freemasons do not believe in global war, thats caused by a history of men in government with links to government contractors so need war to increase their share prices and profits.

their symbols are actually based on spirituality. the unfinished pyramid, the one eye, the square and compass, the capital G, the checkered floor, the twin pillars jachem and boaz, the masonic apron, each have their own meaning which im too lazy to go into right now, but none of them symbolise "we intend to take over the world and destroy islam".

my dear brother , how many 33rd degree masons do you know ?

Have you done business with any of them ?

Have you been invited into their private meetings behind closed doors away from the lower degree members ?

I have had the opportunity on many occasions.

You will find a different world to what you have stated here .

It was once upon a time , filled with goodness and much spirituality .

And in the lower degrees it still is .

And from your knowledge , I gather it is based on the lower degrees.

However things are very different at the top.

The good people I know are no longer there , as it's very perverted these days.

Than again this is just some rambling of an old man .

with love dear brother 

ws

You don't need to explain symbols which most of us have already studied many times most probably. The Freemasons of Europe did not run away, as they have and still are free to exist and work in Europe. It is quite clear that freemasonry is satanic and a Zionist front. It is enough to study the names of titles in this organization to understand how dark they are. Such an old powerful fraternity should not be dismissed. Especially because it is now very active in almost every part of the world. Ignoring them isn't really a good idea.

I am blessed to have 2 beautiful brothers side by side that I can post to here.

salam dear bro ,

there are 3 factions , all belonging to the same family 

Masons

Zionist 

and the Nazi (4th reich ),

they have been warring amongst each other , but recently came to a truce , and all agreed on one agenda .

Population reduction into overdrive.

Starting with the blacks as quoted by one.

Once again just useless thoughts of a confused old brother .

ws

• Banned

but i am asking you, personally, what have you studied, independent of the internet? I am speaking as someone who has built up quite a collection of books and works by (amongst many other things) top ranking freemasons through history, so have learnt what i know by actually reading and investigating this subject critically. my own research has lead me to study things like freemasonic architecture, their history, the meaning behind their rites and similar threads.

I would not say I am as advanced a book collector as brother marbles, but we share a similar passion.

can you say something similar? I am going to make a guess now that you saw the series "the arrivals" and base all your knowledge from that?

if you can put aside your hatred of me for a minute, and would like to learn more, i can happily scan in pages/ chapters of some of these books so you can read first hand accounts? and stop believing this stupidity spread over the internet?

• Banned

my dear brother , how many 33rd degree masons do you know ?

Have you done business with any of them ?

Have you been invited into their private meetings behind closed doors away from the lower degree members ?

I have had the opportunity on many occasions.

You will find a different world to what you have stated here .

It was once upon a time , filled with goodness and much spirituality .

And in the lower degrees it still is .

And from your knowledge , I gather it is based on the lower degrees.

However things are very different at the top.

The good people I know are no longer there , as it's very perverted these days.

Than again this is just some rambling of an old man .

with love dear brother 

ws

Brother Sami why do you like baiting me man? you know i like you so why do you say things that irritate me and make me argue with you?

please can you give me just 1 name of a 33rd degree mason that you personally know? just one.

what lodge did you attend? who introduced you? where and when? how did you, a non mason, gain access to the meetings that their own members cannot attend?

is there no help for the widows son?

we at least agree that freemasonry as it is currently practiced is largely ornamental, apart from (in the UK) the police force where it is rampant and all top ranking officers are freemasons. how much do you know about this by the way?

by saying that there are 3 factions, you are just proving (yet again) that you know nothing about what is going on.

there are 13 bloodlines. these are in control of EVERYTHING. i do not use the term "illuminati" because it is utterly retarded and makes you sound like an idiot. but if you wanted to give the label "illuminati" to anyone, it should be these bloodlines.

as with most things, fritz springmeier is dodgy so should never be trusted 100%, however he is at least accurate in his research of the bloodlines and their history. ignore the rest of the stuff he spews though (hes a little bit crazy on top of everything else).

of course brother Sami, you knew this already but were saying there are only 3 factions as a joke right? let me guess you are friends with people in each of the bloodlines that until now you didnt even know existed until i told you, no....?

but i am asking you, personally, what have you studied, independent of the internet? I am speaking as someone who has built up quite a collection of books and works by (amongst many other things) top ranking freemasons through history, so have learnt what i know by actually reading and investigating this subject critically. my own research has lead me to study things like freemasonic architecture, their history, the meaning behind their rites and similar threads.

I would not say I am as advanced a book collector as brother marbles, but we share a similar passion.

can you say something similar? I am going to make a guess now that you saw the series "the arrivals" and base all your knowledge from that?

if you can put aside your hatred of me for a minute, and would like to learn more, i can happily scan in pages/ chapters of some of these books so you can read first hand accounts? and stop believing this stupidity spread over the internet?

what have i studied? you think if i do like you or :sami and tell you some blabla about me having met people or having books on my shelf it will make any difference? we want proof right here right now!

we all know that USA is a freemason country, with a pyramid and eye on it's dollar bill. 

not only do we have the pharaonic symbolism in washington of the obelisque, which happens to look like the obelisque in maccah symbolising the devil.

the obelisque is in paris too, and hey, in the vatican as well. and many other places that freemasons have been building while their members run the countries from US to Egypt.

It is difficult to see where freemasonry does not exist, and just like paganism of pharaonic religions, which the peasants are told is sun worship, it is all the same: devil worship.

from the cross of the zodiac to the pagan initiation rituals and secrecy, it's all in service of the devil, and that's obvious.

something being spiritual does not mean it's good, as magic is also spiritual.

having such an organization and ignoring it, or attempting to defend this dark pagan cult fraternity is not very wise. it's like ignoring the elephant in the room, although i really love elephants but don't love pagan satanics.

of course like :sami said, most lower level ignorant members aren't initiated into the satanic part, but that does not change the reality that an outsider with basic knowledge can figure that one out! down with pharaoh !!! down with pagan !! down with sun worship !! down with shady fraternities of satan zio cults

• Banned

Brother Peace Seeker as i mentioned before i think you are very much confused when it comes to symbols. different symbols meant different things to different people in different places and different times.

our biggest enemies are ourselves and our apathy to social change. not freemasons. instead of thinking you solved some of histories greatest mysteries by spotting a pyramid "hidden" somewhere like a music video, it might be a better use of your time to see what you can do to improve your family, circle of frriends and the community around you.

I am blessed to have 2 beautiful brothers side by side that I can post to here.

salam dear bro ,

there are 3 factions , all belonging to the same family 

Masons

Zionist 

and the Nazi (4th reich ),

they have been warring amongst each other , but recently came to a truce , and all agreed on one agenda .

Population reduction into overdrive.

Starting with the blacks as quoted by one.

Once again just useless thoughts of a confused old brother .

ws

walaikum salaam dear big bro

yes i can believe they are in the same family.

it is always interesting hearing the things you have to say, and may Allah swt destroy their plans

walaikum salaam

• Advanced Member

The title and categorization implied in it is DUMB.

The proper title should be

FACT verus DOGMA

If the fact is a conspiracy, then it is a conspiracy.

If the fact is prima facie, then it is not a conspiracy.

The original categorization implied in the title is NOT mutually exclusive and is purely DUMB, actually MALICIOUS, designed to trap the mind of the people in whirlpool of Analytical and Cognitive CONFUSION - because, both conspiracist and conventionalist are DOGMATIC POSITIONS. Their complement is what I said, ie FACT ... actually NOT, but it does not matter as what you are really after is the FACT.

Edited by keshware

Brother Sami why do you like baiting me man? you know i like you so why do you say things that irritate me and make me argue with you?

please can you give me just 1 name of a 33rd degree mason that you personally know? just one.

what lodge did you attend? who introduced you? where and when? how did you, a non mason, gain access to the meetings that their own members cannot attend?

is there no help for the widows son?

we at least agree that freemasonry as it is currently practiced is largely ornamental, apart from (in the UK) the police force where it is rampant and all top ranking officers are freemasons. how much do you know about this by the way?

by saying that there are 3 factions, you are just proving (yet again) that you know nothing about what is going on.

there are 13 bloodlines. these are in control of EVERYTHING. i do not use the term "illuminati" because it is utterly retarded and makes you sound like an idiot. but if you wanted to give the label "illuminati" to anyone, it should be these bloodlines.

as with most things, fritz springmeier is dodgy so should never be trusted 100%, however he is at least accurate in his research of the bloodlines and their history. ignore the rest of the stuff he spews though (hes a little bit crazy on top of everything else).

of course brother Sami, you knew this already but were saying there are only 3 factions as a joke right? let me guess you are friends with people in each of the bloodlines that until now you didnt even know existed until i told you, no....?

salam my dear young brother ,

I am not trying to bait a dear bro, it's not possible when you have swallowed too many hooks already .(it's a joke . forgive me If i have offended you )

You know I cannot give away names of such people and their details on SC.

This is secret knowledge , and is hidden amongst the secret societies.

If you were to be given such knowledge , it will come with much responsibility.

This is not my call but your's and you must seek this yourself .

Reading a whole bunch of books is a good start .

But you have to test the theories and get yourself in front of such people .

I was fortunate to have been given some truths because of my ability to absorb information and having a very good contact base with my business and work . 

Together with the 13 bloodlines are the committee of 300 , which gives 313 , these make up the anti- 313 to go against our :Imam (as) , but I'm not going to speculate which of these members will join the :Imam (as) ranks at the last minute .

As I said before not all the members are evil though most are.

Please remember me in your :Duas and may you be amongst the companions of :Al-Hujjat (as).

ws

• Banned

actually you are wrong brother sami, there are many public 33rd degree masons. christopher hodapp for example wrote one of my favourite books on this topic called "solomons builders" where he breaks down a history of freemasonic architecture in washington DC and the symbolism behind it. if you actually bother to get off the internet and invest your money, there is a wealth of freemasonic written texts which all seem to match each other, even the odd stuff like wearing the noose on initiation etc is explained that i am sure you are fully aware of.

I also have noted the fact that you have changed your story completely from there being 3 facets to those who stand against humanity (masons, zionists and nazis as you stated) to now (coincidentally im sure) agreeing with me that there are 13 bloodlines. you are wrong (again) about the council of 300 by the way. thats something else much lower down the chain.

you have not offended me, i am irritated that we both know most of what you are saying is made up out of your imagination, yet gullible members are falling for your rubbish as though it is fact. this is damaging in many ways.

actually you are wrong brother sami, there are many public 33rd degree masons. christopher hodapp for example wrote one of my favourite books on this topic called "solomons builders" where he breaks down a history of freemasonic architecture in washington DC and the symbolism behind it. if you actually bother to get off the internet and invest your money, there is a wealth of freemasonic written texts which all seem to match each other, even the odd stuff like wearing the noose on initiation etc is explained that i am sure you are fully aware of.

I also have noted the fact that you have changed your story completely from there being 3 facets to those who stand against humanity (masons, zionists and nazis as you stated) to now (coincidentally im sure) agreeing with me that there are 13 bloodlines. you are wrong (again) about the council of 300 by the way. thats something else much lower down the chain.

you have not offended me, i am irritated that we both know most of what you are saying is made up out of your imagination, yet gullible members are falling for your rubbish as though it is fact. this is damaging in many ways.

dear brother MDM ,

it must be so magnificent to be so knowledgeable and illuminated as yourself , please accept the humblest apologies from a wretched ignorant soul as myself  and please make :Dua so I may attain 1 % of your level .

Please convey my salams to our beloved :Imam (as) .

with brotherly love 

ws

• Banned

dear brother MDM ,

it must be so magnificent to be so knowledgeable and illuminated as yourself , please accept the humblest apologies from a wretched ignorant soul as myself  and please make :Dua so I may attain 1 % of your level .

Please convey my salams to our beloved :Imam (as) .

with brotherly love 

ws

lol wat

keep your apologies bro, and chill with the flattery. just stop making stuff up and passing it off as though you are revealing great truths to the masses on sc when you are not.

i dont have anything against you, honestly i dont. none of this is personal. your akhlaaq is better than 99% of this forum (including me) i just wish you could contribute more to this forum than these ridiculous poorly googled conspiracy theories that unfortunately many members are believing.

I'm still waiting for :Sami to tell me about the hollow earth

that is a very interesting theory , what do you think of that sis ?

you should also ask Grandmaster 33' brother MDM , he is expert on all conspiracy theories as he has access to books and Google .

Edited by :Sami II
  • Banned

you should also ask Grandmaster 33' brother MDM , he is expert on all conspiracy theories as he has access to books and Google .

put your handbag down Sami, im not here to fight you. i just want you to stop chattin bangers about having all this secret knowledge and access to secret societies rites and rituals and whatever else when you dont. its really not cool man

we can quite happily discuss and share and analyse conspiracy theories together and with other members in great detail without you having to claim that you are part of secret rituals etc. thats what im saying.

eg the hollow earth theory, interesting no doubt. speaking as a physicist though it isnt really possible because the mass of the hollow earth would be too low for it to have enough gravity to keep the moon orbiting around it...of course that is assuming that the moon itself is solid, when there are theories that the moon is also hollow....

:)

:Sami I really don't know but I find it interesting. I was also following updates on a man a few years ago who was planning a voyage there with others, but unfortunately he passed away......this among other stories and strange sightings of things which have no bussines of taking place near the poles. I like to remember that we don't even know of every species of plant or animal on this planet so anything is possible.

put your handbag down Sami, im not here to fight you. i just want you to stop chattin bangers about having all this secret knowledge and access to secret societies rites and rituals and whatever else when you dont. its really not cool man

we can quite happily discuss and share and analyse conspiracy theories together and with other members in great detail without you having to claim that you are part of secret rituals etc. thats what im saying.

eg the hollow earth theory, interesting no doubt. speaking as a physicist though it isnt really possible because the mass of the hollow earth would be too low for it to have enough gravity to keep the moon orbiting around it...of course that is assuming that the moon itself is solid, when there are theories that the moon is also hollow....

:)

dear bro , 

how did you about my handbag ??

do you have cameras here , wow you're truly are a grandmaster , I am impressed dear brother.

What am i wearing now ?

Wait one second , am I holding anything ?

amazing my beloved bro .

We should meet after :Ramadan , and go for an organic cold pressed green juice with hint of ginger, and discuss conspiracy theories.

What do you say bro ?

Please remember me in your :Duas.

ws

:Sami I really don't know but I find it interesting. I was also following updates on a man a few years ago who was planning a voyage there with others, but unfortunately he passed away......this among other stories and strange sightings of things which have no bussines of taking place near the poles. I like to remember that we don't even know of every species of plant or animal on this planet so anything is possible.

i heard about that story too .

Maybe there live :Jinns ?

After all the people I have met and things I have seen , I would not be surprised at all .

Like they say truth is stranger than fiction .

I use to be so fascinated about such things in my younger years .

But now , i'm focusing on the next moves  the psychopaths are going to make with their pop reduction agenda.

It's hard to pick it with so many factions going for it.

You should listen to the Benjamin Fulford report i posted an hour ago here , he's the representative of the white dragon society , and gives a weekly update on the internal war between the factions.

It's full on now , and he believes things will really shake down by fall .

Please remember me in your :Duas sis .

ws 

You know one of the greatest conspiracy, is that humans worship Jinn most of the time claiming to be their Gods.

lord-krishna.jpg

Most still do ... :Iblis the god of these psychopaths and the :Bani-Ummayads. (la).

• Banned

dear bro , 

how did you about my handbag ??

do you have cameras here , wow you're truly are a grandmaster , I am impressed dear brother.

What am i wearing now ?

Wait one second , am I holding anything ?

amazing my beloved bro .

We should meet after :Ramadan , and go for an organic cold pressed green juice with hint of ginger, and discuss conspiracy theories.

What do you say bro ?

Please remember me in your :Duas.

ws

hahahaha I do like you man honestly.

i prefer pink tea, its probably my favourite drink in the world. come to the UK, ill order us pink tea, gol gappay, and if im in a good mood some channay puri with halwa, and we can swap notes all day :)

hahahaha I do like you man honestly.

i prefer pink tea, its probably my favourite drink in the world. come to the UK, ill order us pink tea, gol gappay, and if im in a good mood some channay puri with halwa, and we can swap notes all day :)

no way with halwa , I'm getting the first flight after :Eid 

bro even if these theories are true, don't let conspiracies rule your lives, honestly this is one thing you would need to let go.

salam my young dear bro ,

as I said before i"m not much of a conspiracy theorists as I think most of them are disinfo agents , or misguided , or just nice people with good intentions but lost .

I am a :Shia , i serve only :Allah swt , his :Rassol (as) and the glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as) .

I am preparing myself and my family for the reappearance of our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) , and I ready to sacrifice all of us for his pleasure.

In order to do that you must be one of the 313.

So as a freak when it comes to probabilities i calculated to get in the 313 , even as a shoe shine boy or a cook , I must do something very different to the 359,999,687 :Shias currently. I came to this conclusion at the age of 5 years old.

and for over 50 years I have been planning and researching my plan of action .

What I'm sharing with you here is only 1% of my findings .

I am willing to go to 2% if my beloved brothers and sisters are ready for the truth.

As for such things I have mentioned so far , they do rule our lives .

And this system in place are not interested in your welfare or that of your family's.

My humblest advise to you with what I am discussing ,is to take note , because your leaders will not tell you such things.

I am the freak anomaly of the :Shia , that is revealing to you what effects all of us .

And never forget who is the best of the conspirators .

8:30 :Quran

Shakir: And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.

please remember me in your :Duas bro.

ws

(salam)

There is an entirely new theory, although it's been talked about plenty recently, about what happened on 9/11.

Has anyone read the book "Where did the Towers go?" by Dr. Judy Woods?

http://www.amazon.com/Towers-Evidence-Directed-Free-energy-Technology/dp/0615412564

Anyone looking for claims substantiated with overwhelming evidence and mathematical data should really REALLY read this book. The towers were brought down by a weapon that has yet to be declassified. The concept on which this directed-energy based weapon is built on dates back as early as the 1930s when Nikola Tesla filed a patent for discovering the phenomenon of antigravity. Look it up. People find it hard to believe that a government as shady as that of the USA must have weaponized this phenomenon into a "death-ray" straight out of a Hollywood movie. 

Google the "Hutchison Effect" and Nikola Tesla's experiments on antigravity and the resonance of metals. Then buy and read the book above. I'm telling you, it's worth it...