Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Zimmerman Walks Free

Rate this topic

This case isn't as cut and dry as certain media outlets would have one believe. That kid was a thug.....I'm sure you will all call me racist and begin screaming and crying but it's true. Why don't we all scroll down this page on this link and read his tweets...it will give you a little peek into his personality http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

Zimmerman-Trayvon2_3501.jpg

This case isn't as cut and dry as certain media outlets would have one believe. That kid was a thug.....I'm sure you will all call me racist and begin screaming and crying but it's true. Why don't we all scroll down this page on this link and read his tweets...it will give you a little peek into his personality http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

Even if he was a thug, was their any proof that at that moment he was involved in crime? no. Even thugs deserve to be treated as humans.

Edited by Repentant

^^^^I guess zimmerman paid the jury off  :rolleyes:

Defense attorneys said the case was classic self-defense, claiming Martin knocked Zimmerman down and was slamming the older man’s head against the concrete sidewalk when Zimmerman fired his gun.

Read more: http://nation.time.com/2013/07/13/jury-acquits-george-zimmerman-of-second-degree-murder/#ixzz2Z3v4XKuh

Edited by ImAli

Since this has become a race issue, I'll go ahead and throw race into the mix.

If you want George Zimmerman to be put in prison for defending himself, you are a racist.  You horrible human being.  You assume that just because a hispanic person defended himself he was a violent criminal that intended on killing a person.  Stupid racist anti-Hispanic people.  Hispanics have just as much right to defend themselves as the rest of us do.

If Martin was white, Hispanic, Arab, Indian, or any other race, nobody would care.  He was a thug and he attacked Zimmerman.  But because he is black, people make it out to be a crime of hatred.  You are the haters for thinking that it is criminal for a Hispanic to defend himself.

Edited by Fi sabil Allah

Whats happened with that jury? they were just asking for trouble with that. I dont quite know what to make of this case. I'm not sure why racism is being brought into it - does the accused have a history of racist behaviour/opinions?

Whats happened with that jury? they were just asking for trouble with that. I dont quite know what to make of this case. I'm not sure why racism is being brought into it - does the accused have a history of racist behaviour/opinions?

The accused was supposedly in the process of being beaten with his head being smashed into the ground. He was part of a neighborhood watch and I supposed had a gun. 

This forum is run by CIA agents masquerading as CHAPLOOS shia of Iran etc.

The fact is that Raymond Davis murdered two pakistani ISI agents and one Shia was trampeled by US Embassy van trying to rescue Raymond Davis to the US Consulate and no blood money has been paid by the YANQUI Bustards to the family of that Shia, nor the white yanquis handed over for a trial. In the USA, try to run away after trampling and killing someone.

Racism is simply Hardwired in the Yanqui brain. I bring that case to compare with this one because that one is CLEAR AND CUT case. There is NO CONFUSION on the sequence or history of events and their correctness.

Edited by Askari1

The fact is that Raymond Davis murdered two pakistani ISI agents and one Shia was trampeled by US Embassy van trying to rescue Raymond Davis to the US Consulate and no blood money has been paid by the YANQUI Bustards to the family of that Shia, nor the white yanquis handed over for a trial. In the USA, try to run away after trampling and killing someone.

Racism is simply Hardwired in the Yanqui brain. I bring that case to compare with this one because that one is CLEAR AND CUT case. There is NO CONFUSION on the sequence or history of events and their correctness.

How many accounts do you have?

BTW these things happen daily but it happens to be black on black, white on white, or latino/latino..............and it never makes it past the local news. 

No.  He was not a racist.  There was a thug walking around and Zimmerman (being the neighborhood watch captain) got out to see what this kid was doing.  The kid started beating on Zimmerman (he had the injuries to prove it) and making his head all bloody, so Zimmerman in self-defense pulled out his gun and shot the attacker.  It just so happens that the attacker is black so everybody is making it seem like Zimmerman, a Hispanic, was racist.

Here is what your hero Zimmerman told the police before shooting the unarmed kid.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/14/george-zimmerman-trial-trayvon-martin

Although the jury in Sanford, Florida, accepted Zimmerman's argument that he acted in self-defence when he killed Martin on 26 February last year, he was caught on a recording of a call to police using the words "f****** punks" and "these a*******, they always get away"

^^^following a string of burglaries

BTW bashing someone's head into the cement hard enough has proven fatal many times in the past

Anyway since we are all speaking about race why don't we check out the crime rate per capita in Detroit and other such cities.

The accused was supposedly in the process of being beaten with his head being smashed into the ground. He was part of a neighborhood watch and I supposed had a gun. 

Why dont you read what actually happened? Trayvon was minding his own business, Zimmerman kept following him because the kid was black.

And having a few foul mouthed tweets doesn't make one a thug. Most teens do it. 

Why dont you read what actually happened? Trayvon was minding his own business, Zimmerman kept following him because the kid was black.

And having a few foul mouthed tweets doesn't make one a thug. Most teens do it. 

It was a gated community, there was a string of burglaries, he was part of the neighborhood watch, had he not asked what the boy who is not a resident there was doing he wouldn't have been doing his job. BTW 

POLICE BURIED TRAYVON'S CRIMINAL HISTORY

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/police-buried-trayvons-criminal-history/

Edited by ImAli

It seems like Zimmerman was fueled by a sense of frustration and injustice that made he want to take matters into his own hands. I think we can all understand that. Maybe having the weapon meant he felt he could confront the guy without too much fear and when he was attacked he panicked and used the gun. If Martin had been scouting for somewhere to rob, he could have watched him from afar and waited for the police to arrive, or at least of waited to catch him actually attempting to enter a house and them shot him in the legs or shoulders or something.

Edited by Ruq

How did he pull out a gun while his head was getting bashed against the sidewalk? Police advised him not to follow Trayvon. And Zimmerman might have felt threatened, but it was only because he put himself in a certain situation. Some people say Trayvon was an honors-student, some say he was a menace. But in the end, it doesn't matter. Zimmerman was seeking trouble the second he followed Trayvon with a gun.

You are a nutbag ...

I have decoded parts of this unknown language. Yanqui=Yankee and Bustards=[Edited Out]s.

But I must say, I am intrigued by the meaning of "CHAPLOOS".

You know what I find amazing....that this nonsense has made national headlines and was so blown out of proportion when stories like this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/jessica-lynn-howell-murder-boyfriend-rape-daughter_n_3461125.html

Jessica Lynn Howell Charged With Murder After Allegedly Encouraging Boyfriend To Rape Baby 

are forgotten in a few days time.

Move on now people....meanwhile in the rest of the world...............................

C'mon guys, look at any statistic of the U.S and you will know that there are multiple murders every damn day in the U.S.

I believe the average is 12,000 deaths per year due to gun related crimes, look into the inner streets or projects of any major American city, and you will find blacks/hispanics/whites get shot at all day long. (The former two races involved in such things in the projects or ghettos are way more rampant that the latter one, just sayin')

This was a perfect story, pitting a hispanic vs black, or like 'white' vs black, the racial card skyrockets any broadcaster's profits, and sure the Zimmerman case was a great catalyst in spiking their profits.

The media tried showing Zimmerman into a more lighter skin color as well, and put the 17-year old kid's photo as a smiling kid back when he was 12. To play with people's emotions way well.

Trevyon had some stolen stuff on him, including items found in his room. He had a shady background, and his recent pictures also tilt towards his 'gangsta' poses.

Zimmerman had grass stains on the back of his clothes, bloodied head and a broken nose, Trevyon on the other hand had glass stains on his knees, demonstrating a full mounted position and pounding the heck out of him. Anyone in MMA can tell you a full mounted ground and pound position is indeed a scary one, including smashing the back of his skull, Zimmerman pulled the gun and the rest is history.

The prosecutors did not have much due to the lack of any witnesses, Trevyon's own background and what-not.

Yes Zimmerman might had been the first to approach him, or tried denying him the permission into the neighborhood, in which Trevyon being the bigger, stronger guy got the better of him until he shot him as self-defense. This seems to be a general consensus among the public. It is indeed unfortunate that the Trevyon died the way he did.

There is an interesting discussion here on it as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/1i92i8/its_official_george_zimmerman_not_guilty/

Also, remember Bradley Manning guys?

Yes, his case is today, a full-on whistle blower who leaked confidential videos, the Zimmerman case was a great one to hide his case behind it all.

Edited by GreyMatter

Now people are accusing this guy of racism just becuse the other guy is Black? Do people here think America is all-evil and all-racist? They elected a Black president, something our countries would never do.

the ignorance that Shi'a people display here about racism, and especially racism against African Americans is mind boggling, but not surprising. I don't know how many of the ignorant people live in the US, but it is not surprising that if US Shi'as also are profoundly ignorant - this level of ignorancy, and taking on a white mentality is why our Shi'a centers are only Pakistani-Indian-Arab (and usually anti-WF Iranians) - few African Americans show any interest because of rampant racist mentality that exists in these centers against Black Americans. 

the ignorance that Shi'a people display here about racism, and especially racism against African Americans is mind boggling, but not surprising. I don't know how many of the ignorant people live in the US, but it is not surprising that if US Shi'as also are profoundly ignorant - this level of ignorancy, and taking on a white mentality is why our Shi'a centers are only Pakistani-Indian-Arab (and usually anti-WF Iranians) - few African Americans show any interest because of rampant racist mentality that exists in these centers against Black Americans.

What does WF has to do with this case? We don't know about it. Maybe it was racism, but maybe not.

I would welcome African American Shia, and there are lots of:

Shaikh Usama Abd al Ghani, Shaikh Ayoub Rashid, Shaikh Ahmed Haneef, Shaikh Haneef Mohammed, Sheikh Mohammed Zakaria and many more.

I agree with the others, we should not push to accusations. To just say it was racism, we don't know and we shouldn't make such claims before there is any proof.

Edited by Shiabro

Zimmerman was a rabid vigilante - and a dangerous one. However, there is no indication (based on anything that he said) that race came into it - I think he would have chased down an Hispanic guy just as much as he did this poor guy. He seemed to be profiling him based solely on the way he was dressed. He should not have pursued him and was directly told not to by those he contacted not to follow him, but he probably thought they would lose him and he wanted to make sure he didn't get away - so did what HE thought was best, rather than follow instructions. He appeared as a threat to Martin and Martin reacted and it escalated.  Martin would be alive if Zimmerman had backed off as he was told.  

EVERYTHING about ANYTHING is connected to race in the US media...from the race of university applicants to the race of victims/perpetrators of every kind of crime. The term racism is so overused and watered down that it has lost its impact. True racism is negatively affected by this. And talking about the US way of doing things - Martin's family will probably sue Zimmerman in civil court - I am sure that will be covered with racial rant as well.

It must be Hezbollah and Iran's fault...all of it.

Absolutely!!   And, ALSO the Anti-WF'ers.....

Bizarre.

The kid being a thug had nothing to do with the case, it's just a ploy the racists brought up to justify the killing. However I'm glad Zimmerman wasn't found guilty. He didn't do anything against the law.

kid was walking around innocently and zimmerman followed HIM.

zimmerman called cops and THEY told HIM to back off, which he didn't do.

he continued stalking the kid (which surely freaked the kid out) to the point where an altercation started.

zimmerman, not being able to handle a fight which HE STARTED BY HIS OWN ACTIONS, pulls out a loaded weapon like a big tough guy and kills the kid.

absolutely repulsive, disgusting, OBSCENE verdict. no justice whatsoever.

وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

Edited by rajul

The point is, besides the media being racist, our criminal justice system IS racist. It's racist now and it has always been racist. So yes this is something to be upset about. If Zimmerman had been a black guy, and he'd murdered some young white guy, things would have gone very differently. 

The point is, besides the media being racist, our criminal justice system IS racist. It's racist now and it has always been racist. So yes this is something to be upset about. If Zimmerman had been a black guy, and he'd murdered some young white guy, things would have gone very differently. 

Proof?  Sorry, but the justice system is built on facts and evidence; not emotion.

kid was walking around innocently and zimmerman followed HIM.

zimmerman called cops and THEY told HIM to back off, which he didn't do.

he continued stalking the kid (which surely freaked the kid out) to the point where an altercation started.

zimmerman, not being able to handle a fight which HE STARTED BY HIS OWN ACTIONS, pulls out a loaded weapon like a big tough guy and kills the kid.

absolutely repulsive, disgusting, OBSCENE verdict. no justice whatsoever.

وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

- Zimmerman following him was stupid, unnecessary and not to mention stupid, but not illegal.

- 911 dispatchers advised him to stay put; 911 dispatchers have no legal authority

-an altercation which under Florida law Zimmerman was defending himself

- Trayvon Martin was 6 foot, Zimmerman 5'7 and in very poor shape, forensic data shows that Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman and beating his face in, at which point Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin

I respect the verdict. There was so much that the media did and didn't portray just so they can have a field day and pull profits. If you look at the facts you'll see that although Zimmerman may be an idiot, he was in no way a racist and certainly didn't do anything illegal.