Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
CLynn

Apple

Oh, this reminds me, someone I know has a lot of 6's in his phone numbers. Now, this person who cries in Dua Kumail is also Satanic as well?

Apple's first store was opened at Tyson's Corner Centre and from what Google tells me, the address is as follows:

Address: 1961 Chain Bridge Rd, Tysons Corner, VA 22102

Sorry, don't see more than one 6.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

9 is upside down 6 

so 66

2+2+2 =6

and what is left is 3  1s

therefore 

coincidence ??

you can do this to everything and it will spit out similar patterns and numbers , it's no conspiracy theory , it's mathematics.

and people who know of such things communicate secretly using this sacred numerology .

It is used by all sides , the good , the bad and the inadequate.

The elites use it to communicate to their masters , and they have a tendency the use 666 , 911,3 , 33 , the eye , the sun , the star , the crescent , the star in the crescent , the pyramid , the triangle etc etc etc .

Our :Rassol (as) and our :Imams (as) never used such things , except  numbers , and 666 was never amongst the numbers they used.

Significant numbers in :Islam include 313 , 33, 99 , 12, 5 , 19 etc .

study these things , as It's very beneficial to know the communication tools of your masters.

do not make fun of things you do not understand  my dear brother ...

behind all the hype of conspiracy theorists , and the disinformation led by mainstream media  , lies a truth that is only visible to the awakened .

back to Apple 

I have heard Jobs was in a location at a 33 degree parallel , he tripped on LSD and came up with Apple.

before you mainstream people start laughing here , every significant event in history took place on the 33 degree parallel ,

• all US president were born on it 
  • all prisons that execute are on it 
  • all pagan sacrifices temples are on it 
  • all :Prophets (as) and :Imams are born from this position
  • and our beloved :Imam-Hussien (as) was sacrificed on this degree .

the significant of 33

Shakir

He has revealed to you the Book with truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat and the Injeel aforetime, a guidance for the people, and He sent the Furqan.

Shakir
Surely Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran above the nations.

Shakir

And rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.

Shakir
And your people call it a lie and it is the very truth. Say: I am not placed in charge of you.

Shakir
O you who believe! save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones; over it are angels stern and strong, they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them, and do as they are commanded.
Edited by :Sami II

the evil inherent in  apple computer and the McIntosh in particular is well known to those in the know - Jobs, was furthermore from a middle eastern family, who were well versed in the arts of the occult - and who gave that knowledge to their son Steve Jobs, who used the alien occult technology to build the computers we now use - if look closely at the apple the leaf on the top of the apple is not a leaf but a UFO landing, and the apple is really a landing strip for alien ships. The rainbow, of-course, represents Jobs being gay, and the aliens use the rainbow as a light house of sorts, it directs them to their landing strip. 

I hope this is helpful in furthering our understsanding of Jobs, homosexuality, UFOs, and computers in general 

Imagine if it was a banana, maybe conspiracy theorists would suggest it was a Darwinian atheist conspiracy subconsciously connecting the idea of apes evolving through technology. Mango would be my preference - that would stump them.

The rainbows must symbolize the gays taking over.

Edit......sorry skylight2.....I just realized you discovered the gay connection.

i hate apple

andoid for life! :P

My husband has been taking my beloved laptop for work and leaving his iPad with me.....I can't stand that thing, it's a horrible creature.

Edited by ImAli