Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
rahbari

Important Learning Arabic I

Sallam brothers 

I am writing this topic again seeking to hold talks and conversations  on skybe with  a native English speaker who wants to learn Arabic  , since i want to improve my English too . So we teach one another . 

I don't know if the policy of the forum lets us put our skybe ID here but if someone really wants to learn Arabic , he can simply send me a private message ..

I am 22 years old male .  

thank you brothers 

I read your old topics. I think we should start 'classes' in the chat section. But unfortunately, I think you need at least 50 posts. Also, nobody can PM you and vice versa, as you are not an advanced member yet.

What alternative do you suggest to communicate?

Edited by GodBlessAli

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'm not an english native speaker, so if you want to speak with someone with a broken english i'm in :)

And i want to improve my arabic too. 

Or you can also try: verbling.com where you can speak with random people and participate to free english/spanish.. courses.

PS: you should be able to add your skype on your profile. I tried to edit mine but i got an error :/

Edited by BaqiyatullahY

Sallam brothers , 

thank you so much for replying , actually I tried my best to set the shiachat on but it always shows me error so it will not be suitable for me . If you are in the united kingdom , the time that suits me is 7 or 8 pm , if you have another suggestions that  of course will be appreciated  if it suits me .. 

please guys , since this is the holiday and time is running we have to make use of this chance before the university opens again .

waiting for your replies ..

again thank you all 

Sallam brothers , 

thank you so much for replying , actually I tried my best to set the shiachat on but it always shows me error so it will not be suitable for me . If you are in the united kingdom , the time that suits me is 7 or 8 pm , if you have another suggestions that  of course will be appreciated  if it suits me .. 

please guys , since this is the holiday and time is running we have to make use of this chance before the university opens again .

waiting for your replies ..

again thank you all 

I live in Denmark, do you know any way to help me?

(salam)

Brother rahbari, I am down to hold Skype conversations with you in order to learn basic conversational Arabic (fushaa). However, we will need to sort out a proper plan because I didn't have the best experience once, when I was trying to learn Farsi and I ended up pairing up with someone who wanted to improve his spoken English. Reason being, we were talking in Farsi and English at the same time and nothing productive was being learned with no set plan. I have extremely basic knowledge of Arabic morphology (sarf) and syntax (nahw), but that should help be get started to some extent.

Do you have a set game plan in mind? How many hours a day, how much time should we spend with each other on speaking etc? The UK time for me will work (I am in Toronto so about 5 hours behind and am free for the next 6 weeks).

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran

^ I"m Iraqi too, been living in the U.S for most of my life. Do you guys have this funny Americanized Iraqi dialect? LOL

I am actually embarrassed to speak it to anyone but my parents

Haha same here, I cant go around talking Arabic without a English word to help me build my nice structured sentence :P

I honestly stay away from older Arab women because I"m embarrassed to say hi to them, especially at  how  long our greetings take.We say the same greeting over and over again for 10 minutes until we finally get to discussion.  :dry:

"Sholinich, sholan al as7a, shkhbarich, ba3ad galbey, ba3ad omeri" and more. 

Thankfully our local mosque offers Arabic school in which we learn Arabic grammar, reading, writing, Quran, spelling, and fiqh. 

Edited by ~Rose~

(salam)

Brother rahbari, I am down to hold Skype conversations with you in order to learn basic conversational Arabic (fushaa). However, we will need to sort out a proper plan because I didn't have the best experience once, when I was trying to learn Farsi and I ended up pairing up with someone who wanted to improve his spoken English. Reason being, we were talking in Farsi and English at the same time and nothing productive was being learned with no set plan. I have extremely basic knowledge of Arabic morphology (sarf) and syntax (nahw), but that should help be get started to some extent.

Do you have a set game plan in mind? How many hours a day, how much time should we spend with each other on speaking etc? The UK time for me will work (I am in Toronto so about 5 hours behind and am free for the next 6 weeks).

Wassalam

I would also like to learn with brother Aal-e-Imran (from rahbari), I'm in Toronto too so I think having 'classes' at the same time will save our time. @Aal-e-Imran - did you give him your skype or any other social network account to him yet? I don't want to post it here because I don't want everybody to see, but I can't PM him because he is not at 50 posts yet. Dilemma! :P

What Arabic dialect do you have?

If I am not mistaken, he is Bahraini, he made topics about teaching Arabic and learning English before.

Sallam to all of you dear brothers 

I would like to thank you all for supporting me and replying in such a kind way ..

I think that I have decided to hold the classed with brothers Aal-emran and brother God bless Ali , and I really wish to continue improving my language because a language is like a huge sea and cannot be crossed in a short period , so for  our dear brothers that are not mentioned above , I promise that there will be skybe conversations for this purpose Inshaalha in the soon future ..

I am already thinking of a definite ways and manners to teach the Arabic language , so do not worry brother Ael Omran about this point . We will read , listen , discuss , write  and etc in Arabic together Inshaalah .

Regarding the time , I see that 30 - 45 min is the best time for a class so we do not get bored or tired . so when we finish the Arabic class at the first 30 -45 min then we start another 30 -45 min for english  .

if we make it everyday , this will be so good ..

Note : I will keep the idea of making a participating Arabic class for you to decide , from my side I dont have any problem and actually I will be happy for that 

what do you see brothers ?

please , now could you tell me where should I post my Skybe ID ??

I am really happy and I thank you so much brothers

Alhamdolelah ..       

(salam)

Sounds good - and I agree 75-90 minutes divided up everyday should be more than enough to get a good start if we stick to the plan inshAllah. Brother rahbari, please post your Skype ID on this thread and once we have added you, you can "report" your post afterwards (there is a report button at the bottom of every post) and ask the moderators to edit it out.

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran