Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ana_ma3a_al_haq

The Only Fear Of Shaykh Hassan Shehata (Ra)

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

A short video of the martyr Al Shaykh Hassan Shehata (ra) talking about the only fear of him on the day of judgement .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lD36xGLpP0

"If you were to ask me: O Hassan, son of Muhammad al-Anani Al-Sharqawi Al-Misri.. what are you suffering from at the moment? my suffering at the moment is only from one cause, and that cause has truly disturbed my life. That is, for many long years I had given friday sermons, classes and lectures, and used to praise those wretched and cursed ones. This truly hurts me, and I ask Allah that He wont stop me, I ask the Almighty Allah that My Master Ali does not stop me and question me." .... "My only fear is (on the day of judgment) that Imam Ali stops me and says: my son, how could you praise my enemies?."

"But I have prepared an argument for my Master; If He stops me I will tell him: what stops you from accepting me? O master what stops you from accepting me now? Didin't your son Hussain accept Hurr ibn Yazid al-Riyahi? Indeed Hussain accepted Huur ibn Yazid al-Riyahi, I'll say: "O master then please accept me, what's the problem then."

Shahid Sheikh Hassan Shehata was a prominent Sunni scholar and one of the main Religious figures advising the Egyptian Army before "Boarding the ship of Salvation (the path of Ahl al-Bayt)" and converting to Shia Islam.

The wretched (Ashqiya) and cursed ones (Lu'anaa) are Idols of Quraysh the thier Daughters. Allah surely accepted his prayers and made him a Martyr while he was celebrating the auspicious birth anniversary of his Imam al-Zaman., may Allah hasten his reappearance.

My question is to those Shias who praise and respect the enemies of Ahl al-Bayt is: What is your argument? what are you going to answer to Amir ul-Mo'minin? At least Shahid Shehata admitted his guilts, what will your Marja's excuse be for forbidding Tabarra and Cursing the Enemies of Ahl al-bayt?

He was one of the main religious figures advising the Egyptian army and was an Imam of one of the most important mosques in capital Cairo. - See more at: http://en.alalam.ir/news/1487900#sthash.Cs6HuN3B.dpuf
He was one of the main religious figures advising the Egyptian army and was an Imam of one of the most important mosques in capital Cairo. - See more at: http://en.alalam.ir/news/1487900#sthash.Cs6HuN3B.dpuf

Watch Shahid Shaykh Hassan Shehata's video here (Arabic with English subtitle); http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-HLmOoABY

"This is what makes me suffer in my life today and makes me feel as if I am in a closed cell alone. How!? how could I praise the enemies of Fatima al-Zahra (sa)? How!? how could I praise the enemies of Amir ul-Mo'minin?"

These are questions that the so called Anti-Tabarra Shias who praise the enemies of Amir ul-Mo'minin and killer of Fatima al-Zahra and encourage the Shias to also do so, and those scholars who ban Cursing the Enemies of Ahl al-Bayt, should ask themselves.

"...my suffering at the moment is only from one cause, and that cause has truly disturbed my life. That is, for many long years I had given friday sermons, classes and lectures, and used to praise those wretched and cursed ones. This truly hurts me, and I ask Allah that He wont stop me, I ask the Almighty Allah that My Master Ali does not stop me and question me." .... "My only fear is (on the day of judgment) that Imam Ali stops me and says: my son, how could you praise my enemies?."

Dua Sanamai Quraysh:

Amir ul-Mo'minin Imam Ali as says:“He who recites this Dua is (in terms of reward) like a marksman who have shot one million arrows in the battle of Badr and Uhud and Hunayn beside the Holy Prophet." (Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, vol 4, page 405, Hadith #5021, and Bihar al-Anwar, vol 82/85, page 260, Hadith #5)

As I said the wretched and cursed ones are the Idols of Quraysh (The first and the Second) and their wretched Daughters.

Dua Sanamai Quraysh with English subtitle; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPV0BVxk3k

Who said its not allowed to curse privately?

How can one stop people from cursing in private? It's not possible. The whole issue is to not cross the bounds of al maasumeen who did not curse the 3 or Aisha in public. Very simple

And may Allah forgive the ones who unknowingly act outside of bounds of ahlulbayt. My hope is that shaykh shihata was like that wAllah yer7amu

Who said its not allowed to curse privately?

How can one stop people from cursing in private? It's not possible. The whole issue is to not cross the bounds of al maasumeen who did not curse the 3 or Aisha in public. Very simple

And may Allah forgive the ones who unknowingly act outside of bounds of ahlulbayt. My hope is that shaykh shihata was like that wAllah yer7amu

is "Haram" means "in private" to you? Anti-Tabarra Ayatullah made it "Haram" to curse the enemies of Ahl al-Bayt, a fact that even his followers boast about it. After all; Nobody came out and cursed them with a speaker-horn!

is "Haram" means "in private" to you? Anti-Tabarra Ayatullah made it "Haram" to curse the enemies of Ahl al-Bayt, a fact that even his followers boast about it. After all; Nobody came out and cursed them with a speaker-horn!

Can you please show us the wording of this anti-tabbara scholar where he has said it is haram to curse?

Can you please show us the wording of this anti-tabbara scholar where he has said it is haram to curse?

Seems like you are a little behind!

These kind of ignorant Shias are the result of unholy revolution of Iran. They think the entire Islamic world is Iran and their leader is the leader of the Muslims of World while Shia Mujtaids do not even accept him as their student.

Seems like you are a little behind!

These kind of ignorant Shias are the result of unholy revolution of Iran. They think the entire Islamic world is Iran and their leader is the leader of the Muslims of World while Shia Mujtaids do not even accept him as their student.

Like i said, i have not come across any major Iranian scholar that states it is not permissible to curse the enemies of AhlulBayt (as). They have just placed certain restrictions on how and when.