Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Egyptian President Morsi Removed From Power

Rate this topic

I said something along those lines and a arab threatened to ban me. The truth is cruel.

I hope the army makes Egypt into a totalitarian state, democracy has made things worse then they were before.

We can say that....one of us is Leb the other is Iraqi LOL.

• Veteran Member

Obama chooses to side with Ikhwan and Takfiris asks to stop aids to Egypt; it seems the job is not done in Syria yet and he needs the help of Takfiris and Alqaida affiliated terrorists for some more times!

Obama orders US to review aid to Egypt after Morsi ousted

WASHINGTON –  President Barack Obama urged Egypt's military Wednesday to hand back control to a democratic, civilian government without delay, but stopped short of calling the ouster of President Mohammed Morsi a coup d'etat.

In a carefully worded statement, Obama said he was "deeply concerned" by the military's move to topple Morsi's government and suspend Egypt's constitution. He said he was ordering the U.S. government to assess what the military's actions meant for U.S. foreign aid to Egypt -- $1.5 billion a year in military and economic assistance.

Under U.S. law, the government must suspend foreign aid to any nation whose elected leader is ousted in a coup.

"I now call on the Egyptian military to move quickly and responsibly to return full authority back to a democratically elected civilian government as soon as possible through an inclusive and transparent process, and to avoid any arbitrary arrests of President Morsi and his supporters," Obama said.

The U.S. wasn't taking sides in the conflict, committing itself only to democracy and respect for the rule of law, Obama said.

Egyptian armed forces on Wednesday ousted Morsi, an Islamist and Egypt's first democratically elected president, after just a year in power. The military installed a temporary civilian government, suspended the constitution and called for new elections. Morsi has denounced it as a "full coup."

FoxNews

Egyptian military and responsible opposition parties, have some courage to tell America that you don't need its money anymore and it should stop sending puppet-babies from now on... from Sadaat to Mubarak, from Mubarak to Mursi... live free!

Actually, the ultra-Salafists as represented by the al-Nour party who are backed by Saudi and the Gulf countries were opposed to Mursi this round as they also called for an early re-election after abandoning him; thereafter, the MB who are Qatar-backed found themselves isolated with the secular western-backed (anti-Shariah/Islamist) youth + economically disenchanted masses, Judiciary and the Army working together in one united corner.

Lumping together the ultra-Salafists and the MB, even though their interests had converged over the new constitiution and Syrian foreign policy is wrong, they had broken up, and the ultra-Salafists have to be recognized as far more dangerous to Shi'ite interests. 

This is exactly what I was thinking. Everybody here is rejoicing about the news, but we are forgetting there are far worse shadowy organisations in Egypt than MB which could be more dangerous to Iran and the Shi'i world wide than ever. Although I support the fall of minds like Morsi everywhere, I have to say life without MB is going to be worse for the good guys. 

I'm sad to see yet another military coup but I'm happy to see Morsi gone.

This is the political immaturity of the Muslim world speaking for itself. A hard fought revolution for democracy and basic citizenship freedoms have now been put before a big question mark. Why the army? Why it wasn't the Chairman of the Cairo Barbers Association (CBA) who deposed the president? Yep, power always rules.

But Morsi asked for it. He acted like a starved kid who's been let loose on a cauldron of spicy soup....and fell inside. Morsi and his minions didn't know how to sit down and eat the meal. The new found power suddenly went into their heads and Morsi thought of himself the new Leader of the Muslim world who could tell his subjects and those Sunnis from other countries to go and fight the "jihad" in Syria and wherever Shias are to be found.

LOLLLLLLZZZZ

But Morsi asked for it. He acted like a starved kid who's been let loose on a cauldron of spicy soup....and fell inside. Morsi and his minions didn't know how to sit down and eat the meal.

Actually, the ultra-Salafists as represented by the al-Nour party who are backed by Saudi and the Gulf countries were opposed to Mursi this round as they also called for an early re-election after abandoning him; thereafter, the MB who are Qatar-backed found themselves isolated with the secular western-backed (anti-Shariah/Islamist) youth + economically disenchanted masses, Judiciary and the Army working together in one united corner.

Lumping together the ultra-Salafists and the MB, even though their interests had converged over the new constitiution and Syrian foreign policy is wrong, they had broken up, and the ultra-Salafists have to be recognized as far more dangerous to Shi'ite interests.

But the good thing is, there's gonna be a long run dog eat dog (Salafi killing Salafi) episode before they will get to create any trouble for Shias. Hopefully by then, Shias would have consolidated themselves in Iraq and Syria.

Don't underestimate my Salafi 'Dog Eat Dog' theory, they have a whole history of it (read at the history of Ummayads, Ottomons, Mughals, Abbasids) and more closely look at Takfiri carnage in Afghanistan for past 35 years. They are their own worst enemies as Allah (s) has declared in Quran.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

• Veteran Member

Don't underestimate my Salafi 'Dog Eat Dog' theory, they have a whole history of it (read at the history of Ummayads, Ottomons, Mughals, Abbasids) and more closely look at Takfiri carnage in Afghanistan for past 35 years. They are their own worst enemies as Allah (s) has declared in Quran.

Yes it will be good if they concentrate on each other, and their real faces will be more exposed.

But it is important to realize that Saudi and co. are happy with this, so it is not as though the future is much brighter for the Shias in Egypt, and for future Iranian relations.

Edited by Islamic Salvation

Yes it will be good if they concentrate on each other, and their real faces will be more exposed.

But it is important to realize that Saudi and co. are happy with this, so it is not as though the future is much brighter for the Shias in Egypt, and for future Iranian relations.

Saudis are happy because their first and foremost concern is to fail any Arab democracy, real (Iraq) or fake (Egypt).

They have tattooed in the brains of Wahabiya Arab that they are not good enough for democracy and that slavery and servitude is their way of life. Saudis want to keep it this way.

• Advanced Member

This is an amazing time in history, the sheer number of protesters is amazing.

Morsi made a huge miscalculation by giving himself full executive and legislative power. 

But the military should tell the people that ousting Presidents cannot become a habit once elected, this should be the last time, or there won't be any stability. And that now after selecting the next President, they should be patient until next elections to vote for someone else or the same candidate. 

Edited by Ugly Jinn

saudi and co are happy most likely 

1-  because it makes them look good

2 - because they want a purely salafi puppet, which is more loyal than the more secular mb

3 - because they didn't like that morsi talked with iranians

4 -  because they probably felt threatened by the mb, and that it could take over their country

now their biggest hope is that the Nour party, which is more like bin baz, will win.

of course, even if (God forbid!!!! ) , by hook or crook, they get this dream: the egyptians will come down double as strong as they did with morsi. instead of 33 million people on the street it's gona be 60 million. so they can try, but it's destined to fail anyway. the egyptians don't want a salafi, or terrorist regime. they want a kind and uncorrupted regime that does not use religion to make people hate their lives.

Allahu Aalam

• Advanced Member

(salam)

A pity that such a crowd is not seen in Egypt on Islamic days(prophet's ascension, day of Ghadir, Ashura ,,,) on the streets.

A pity indeed but hardly expected for them to assemble on Shia occasions considering how much of Egypt's population is Sunni.

^Not really Shia occasions, like Prophet's(s) ascension(Miraj un-Nabi) and Ashura is for all humans, not only Shia, also Sunni and whoever wants to take part. In countries such as Pakistan, India, Afghanistan parts of the Sunni population(those who are not Takfiri) take part in Azadari of Imam Hussain(a).

And I would expect more from Egyptians who have a great Shia background(Azhar and Malik al Ashtar as governor), the first/old editions of Nahj al-Balagha were in Egypt. It is Imam Ali's(a) country.

Edited by Shiabro

• Veteran Member

Even Qatar congratulate Mansour!

(Reuters) - Qatar's new emir congratulated Egypt's Adli Mansour on Thursday after he was sworn in as an interim leader following the ousting of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi, an ally of the Gulf Arab country, state news agency QNA reported.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/04/us-egypt-protests-qatar-idUSBRE9630C420130704

Turkey are at least showing some integrity

Straddling the Middle East and Europe, Turkey was harshly critical of Egypt's army, saying its overthrow of Mursi was "unacceptable" - a marked difference from its would-be partners in the European Union, which avoided repeated questions on whether it was a military coup.

"It is unacceptable for a government that has come to power through democratic elections to be toppled through illicit means and, even more, a military coup," Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu told reporters in Istanbul.

Turkey has a history of military coups and is run by a government with Islamist roots which has faced weeks of often violent protests.

http://www.trust.org/item/20130704140953-xjtr1/?source%20=%20hpbreaking

I guess this also leaves Hamas in a very awkward sittuation, as they now have no allies on their borders, unless Jordan is considered an ally.

Though judging by the reactions of the other Arab states, Mansour is probably not very shi'a friendly.

• Veteran Member

saudi and co are happy most likely 

1-  because it makes them look good

2 - because they want a purely salafi puppet, which is more loyal than the more secular mb

3 - because they didn't like that morsi talked with iranians

4 -  because they probably felt threatened by the mb, and that it could take over their country

now their biggest hope is that the Nour party, which is more like bin baz, will win.

of course, even if (God forbid!!!! ) , by hook or crook, they get this dream: the egyptians will come down double as strong as they did with morsi. instead of 33 million people on the street it's gona be 60 million. so they can try, but it's destined to fail anyway. the egyptians don't want a salafi, or terrorist regime. they want a kind and uncorrupted regime that does not use religion to make people hate their lives.

Allahu Aalam

No, I guess you are not following the events more closely! If MB backed by Nour couldn't do anything with majority of people supporting them at the time, then how possible Nour will win anything? Who doesn't even have the backing of 10%?

Didn't you see that the same way army went hard on Salafis as well, arresting some of them and shutting down their TV channels?

And when it comes to Saudi, Qatar, and other dogs in the Gulf... believe me, they are scared of losing Egypt as a whole... that is why they are trying to please the new power by sending congrats messages so quickly! As these puppets are not loyal to anyone except their own interests and submitting to any power who will come to power.

They know that Egyptians already became aware of Qatar-Saudi and their western partners in empowering the Ikhwan-Salafi nest not only in Egypt, but in Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia and elsewhere with main goal of using them in Libya-Syria and giving them a few years of power, and once both countries fall, then taking them out.

But, in this process, Egypt and to some extend Turkey are the victims of Saudi-Qatari-Western geopolitical agendas in scoring against Iranian backed network and creating sectarian rifts using these forces from east to the west of the ME.

They did not care if Egyptians' interests are fallen, targeted, people suffer in poverty, chaos in the country and etc... they only cared for their own agendas!

Now, because they (Saudi/Qatari and etc)  are scared of their future relationships with Egypt, they know it is over, they try to reach Egyptians' new power as soon as possible.

But, one thing is for sure, the new fronts will not have any interests or it is not in their interests to make close relationships or join any network of any geopolitical movement with Saudi-Qatar or even the west. They will be busy recovering the Egyptian economy, minding their own business to some extends, creating trust within the Egyptian community...and many other domestic tasks. And to some extends repairing some of the damaged foreign relations.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

^Not really Shia occasions, like Prophet's(s) ascension(Miraj un-Nabi) and Ashura is for all humans, not only Shia, also Sunni and whoever wants to take part. In countries such as Pakistan, India, Afghanistan parts of the Sunni population(those who are not Takfiri) take part in Azadari of Imam Hussain(a).

And I would expect more from Egyptians who have a great Shia background(Azhar and Malik al Ashtar as governor), the first/old editions of Nahj al-Balagha were in Egypt. It is Imam Ali's(a) country.

Of course from our perspective those days are for all human beings but you have to bear in mind the situation in say India, even the Hindus partake in Muharram processions and Muslims partake in theirs. The environment is very different to say somewhere like Egypt where from personal experience, they generally become very put off if they find out you have a Shia background, let alone acknowledge their own. 

• Advanced Member

Egypt's Shia past (Ismaili to be precise) is remote history which they do not celebrate anymore. Much like Iran has Sunni past, and a very learned and luminous one at that. But since Iranians today are Shias, they don't own up to their Sunni past.

Things change.

(salam)

Of course from our perspective those days are for all human beings but you have to bear in mind the situation in say India, even the Hindus partake in Muharram processions and Muslims partake in theirs. The environment is very different to say somewhere like Egypt where from personal experience, they generally become very put off if they find out you have a Shia background, let alone acknowledge their own. 

Hindus participating in Shia rituals is a result of cultural syncreticism of centuries and has acquired a religious angle for the Hindus.. but the opposite is not true, ie, Muslims don't take part in Hindu religious festivals from religious point of view. It's only a social statement to further good community relations.

Many Sunnis take part in Muharram processions and congregations which is also due to a shared experience of Muslims in a historically majority Hindu country.

Shias and Sunnis on social. political and economic levels are well integrated into society in India and Pakistan (despite Shia killings in pk, whose practice and philosophy was imported from Arab countries). But in Arab countries the sectarian divide is visible on each and every level of the society. Shia minorities there are treated like outcasts.

• Advanced Member

This is a great blow for Qatar, but those Salafi lovers have cut their losses and congratulated the new leadership!!! As stated earlier in this thread, Turkey seems to have been the only country that issued a concerned statement lol

And as for the Saudi Monarchy, they hate Salafis as much as we do! lol

I know that will sound strange, but Saudi Monarchy will do whatever it takes to destroy the MB in whichever country it is found. They have a bad past relationship. Saudi Arabia prefers secular sunnis to lead countries, like Saad Hariri. They hate political Islam, as it poses a great threat to their leadership and pleasure seeking life styles. It is Qatar that favours the political Islam Salafis, for some strange reason it believes it can control them!?

But i concur with the brothers who say this is not a cause for celebration. Though i am happy with the ouster of this moron Mursi, a criminal in my eyes, it does not necessarily mean that Egypt will be in good hands now.

InshaAllah it can bring some reprieve and time for the Syrians to clean up the Salafis from their country.

• Advanced Member

Hindus participating in Shia rituals is a result of cultural syncreticism of centuries and has acquired a religious angle for the Hindus.. but the opposite is not true, ie, Muslims don't take part in Hindu religious festivals from religious point of view. It's only a social statement to further good community relations.

I didn't intend to convey that they take part of it from a religious point of view but like you said for communal harmony. 

Cleric of the village mosque, Shamshul Haque, said: 'Hindus observing Muharram send a message of peace, harmony and brotherhood to others.'

In this village, Muslims and Hindu families participate in each other's religious functions, he said.  

http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k9_news/dec/31hindus_azadari_india.htm

• Veteran Member

InshaAllah it can bring some reprieve and time for the Syrians to clean up the Salafis from their country.

The best time ever for Hizb and Syria to clear and liberate Aleppo and the remaining of Damascus.

I have no idea what they are waiting for........!!!

• Advanced Member

The best time ever for Hizb and Syria to clear and liberate Aleppo and the remaining of Damascus.

I have no idea what they are waiting for........!!!

You might well email the office of the President of Syria with your ingenious suggestion.

what were the main reasons for protest against morsi?

Ya know the same people that love  funding terrorism and all that dandy stuff? Will Mursi is the head of the Muslim Brotherhood and he just got in trouble, they're saving him a cell right next to Mubarak... I'm sure their convos would be interesting to listen to. 

Edited by ~Rose~

• Veteran Member

You might well email the office of the President of Syria with your ingenious suggestion.

Aren't you the one supported FSA terrorists and demanded Assad leave power?

btw: I only make phone calls, I don't like emailing! ;-) So let me know if you wana give out your number.  Or simply leave me alone with your comedic statements under every reply of mine!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

1372850107131.cached.jpg

Cairo, Egypt (CNN) -- A day after deposing the nation's first democratically elected president, Egypt's top prosecutor opened an investigation into claims that deposed President Mohamed Morsy and top leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood incited violence and the killing of protesters.The prosecutor, Gen. Abdel Maquid Mahmoud, issued an order preventing Morsy and 35 others from leaving the country while they are under investigation, state-run Middle East News Agency and EgyNews reported Thursday, citing the prosecutor's office.

The news came as Egypt's security forces moved to arrest leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood who supported Morsy's rule and to silence their communications outlets.Muslim Brotherhood spokesman Gehad El-Haddad told CNN that Morsy was initially under house arrest at the presidential Republican Guard headquarters in Cairo and later moved to the Ministry of Defense; the military has not commented on Morsy's whereabouts.

And Muslim Brotherhood supreme leader Mohamed Badei and the former supreme leader Mohamed Mahdi Akef have been arrested, Egyptian state broadcaster Nile TV said Thursday. Arrest warrants have been issued for Badei's deputy, Khairat el-Shater, and other Brotherhood leaders on charges of inciting the killing of peaceful protesters in front of Brotherhood headquarters in Cairo's Moqattam neighborhood.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/04/world/meast/egypt-coup/index.html

• Advanced Member

Aren't you the one supported FSA terrorists and demanded Assad leave power?

Nope.

btw: I only make phone calls, I don't like emailing! ;-) So let me know if you wana give out your number.  Or simply leave me alone with your comedic statements under every reply of mine!

Relax. I was just being serious.

• Veteran Member

^

the army and their secularist allies will violently (if necessary) deny any substantial turn out ... it won't happen - it will be given the appearance of a fizzle - but Egypt's problems won't go away, nor will its staunch alliance with the US/NATIO/ZIo/Salafi/Wahabbis 

• Basic Members

It must bring back memories of when Assad of Syria's father wiped out the Brotherhood...... they must be wondering if the military is going to join the fray against them and if any of them will make it to the next Ramathan. 

Imagine for one moment if mobs of women were beating up men with chains, sticks and chairs, attacking them with knives and raping them like dogs. The entire world would finally do something to stop it. When will mothers, wives, daughters and women of the world be loved, respected and treated as equals? Is this what they get for giving life to men? Good men and women of this world must stand up for righteousness and honor of all. And finally do whatever it takes to stop this horrendous, outrageous, on-going torture of girls and women.

I'd be the first to rip a rapist to shreds. I despise rapists, womanisers, males that view women as mere sex objects and ill-treat them etc. I'm very vocal when it comes to that, why? because they are values instilled into me through the best of men, the Prophet Muhammed (s) and his 12 successors (as), the true guardians of women's rights and the sanctity of women.

Seeing these sad and ugly reports though speaks volumes on what type of people came out for the protests, secularists and people who opposed Islamic laws being introduced - people who despise being restrained and wish to be allowed to do whatever they so please. What do you expect from such crowds then? If any sister thinks that secular ideologies bring women freedom and respect, they are very much misinformed.

• 7 years later...
  • Advanced Member

Sisi says Qatar, Turkey, US and the Muslim Brotherhood are funding media projects to undermine Egypt's stability (in line with Israel’s Yinon Plan – ed.)

Monday, 25 August 2014 14:17

The Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi said that Qatar, Turkey, the United States and the Muslim Brotherhood are funding new online media projects that "aim to undermine Egypt's stability."

During a meeting held on Sunday with editors-in-chief of Egyptian national, partisan and private newspapers, the former defence minister warned against "powers that are currently working on using the Internet to bring down the nation by promoting subversive ideas via social networking sites," according to the state-run news agency MENA, whose editor-in-chief also attended the meeting with the president. ...

Al-Sisi, who was inaugurated on 8 June 2014 as president of Egypt, said that "the goal of these sites is to attract great minds and brilliant brains in Egypt and the Arab states to have them write material in return for lucrative financial compensation."

Answering a question about the funding of those media projects, Sisi said that "funding comes from Qatar, Turkey, the United States and the Muslim Brotherhood."

He called on Egyptians, especially the youth, to establish social networking websites to thwart the efforts of these websites that aim to destabilize Egypt and the greater Arab world, which is currently subjected to "an unprecedented conspiracy to break it up."

Source

Sources: Syrian jihad coming to Egypt with help from Turkey, Qatar and Obama

Special to WorldTribune.com

The Emir (Commander) of the Free Egyptian Army is Sharif al-Radwani. He is currently running the training camps and weapon storage site of the Free Egyptian Army in Libya. In recent years, Sharif al-Radwani participated in the jihads in Syria, Lebanon, and Afghanistan-Pakistan. The key commander responsible for coordination with foreign sponsors and intelligence services is Ismail al-Salabi. He is a senior member of the Al Qaida high command. Significantly, Ismail al-Salabi is a friend and confidant of the head of Qatari intelligence, Ghanem al-Kubaisi, and both meet frequently.

The senior commanders are also coordinating with the supreme leaders of the clandestine arm of the Muslim Brothers the launch of terrorist operations inside Egypt. The jihadist sources specified that “Kami al-Saifi and Ismail al-Salabi, who are both in Al Qaida, were in contact with the Muslim Brothers’ (Ikhwan) Deputy Supreme Guide Khairat al-Shater and have a special role to play in creating instability prior to the upcoming presidential elections”. ...

The liaison officer with the Qataris in the training camps is Abu-Ubaida, a veteran al-Qaida commander who had worked with the Qataris in Libya, Syria and other sensitive projects. Qatari intelligence and military officers are present on Libyan soil and visit Abu-Ubaida frequently to inspect the camps and get progress reports.

Significantly, the Free Egyptian Army is being organized and run separately, but parallel, to the ongoing expansion of the armed jihadist groups in and out of the Sinai, particularly the Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis (Supporters of Jerusalem) forces. The Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis started as Sinai-based and Egyptian off-shoots of the Hamas forces in Gaza affiliated with the Egyptian Muslim Brothers (of which the Hamas is an extension).

Source

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Zainuu said:

So, Sisi is not there favourite dictator now? But what did he do to anger them?

By them I mean the imperialists.

Sisi was never the West’s favoured choice in Egypt. In fact the West used NGOs and groups such as WikiLeaks, at the time a Western proxy, to facilitate the so-called “Arab Spring” against Mubarak. The West’s goal in instigating the “Arab Spring” was to break up the MENA into ravaged, fragmented, feuding economic zones (or rather black markets) rather than strong, centralised, united nation-states. Despite being installed as a Western puppet to replace Sadat, Mubarak over time proved to have independent tendencies in regard to the Palestinians, Iran, and BRICS. Also, under Mubarak Egyptian GDP was growing more rapidly than it has since his overthrow, and the West has long been eager to depopulate the MENA and prevent its industrialisation and unity. Traditionally, secular nationalists and socialists such as Nasser, Gaddafi, Assad, Qasim, and to some extent even Saddam posed the biggest threat to Western hegemony, given that these leaders and their ilk promoted nationalisation, heavy industry, advanced technical and scientific education, pro-natal policy, anti-imperial internationalism, regional integration, and so on. For example, for many decades Iraq’s population, along with Egypt’s, was the most developed and scientific in the MENA, owing to successive governments that nationalised resources, redistributed land, promoted hygiene and education, sponsored scientific investment, and so on. The West could not allow the MENA to overcome its feudal compradors and become an independent, sovereign polity. So the West sponsored the anti-socialist, supranational Muslim Brotherhood to undermine pro-nationalist forces and hinder the growth of national economies. The West and Israel want to maintain permanent instability in the MENA to prevent strong states from emerging, so support for a “dictator” could end up resulting in a strong state that “goes rogue” and challenges Western and/or Zionist interests at some point.

From the last of the four links:

2010-2014 / The WikiLeaks / Arab Spring Scam After gaining 'street cred' by releasing videos which embarrassed America, the shadowy operator named Julian Assange and his hyped-up 'WikiLeaks' group release damaging information about certain Arab leaders. Western-affiliated Arab media then fans the WikiLeaks flames as CIA controlled 'activists' and their student-dupes take to the streets of Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Egypt and Syria. Some of these 'Arab Spring' uprisings turn violent (Libya, Syria). The clever ruse of 'spontaneous protests' masks the hidden US hand behind the 'Arab Spring' and the pre-planned violence which emerges from it. Agent Assange would later publicly admit that he planned the 'Arab Spring'. (here) This is a bit of a self-aggrandizing simplification, of course. The actual role of WikiLeaks in triggering the 'Arab Spring' was only that of catalyst. CIA assets on the 'Arab Street', embedded within Arab governments, and within Arab media, were also part of the cunning ploy to destabilize Arab governments from North Africa to the Middle East. The WikiLeaks Weapon of mass destabilization also played a huge role in taking down Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. (here) For his close personal friendship with Russia's Vladimir Putin and his open support of Libya's Qaddafi, the colorful Italian mogul had gotten himself on the 'hit-list' of the US State Department and the New York Times.

More on WikiLeaks can be found here, illustrating its role as “limited hangout,” befitting a CIA/MI6/Mossad front.

The Islamic Conference of Spain is the only legally recognized representative organ of Islam and Muslims in Spain (and functions like U.S.-based MB fronts such as CAIR – ed.) [1].

The two men were running an allegedly humanitarian fundraising system, which served to funnel funds exclusively to Al-Qaeda in Syria. Their organization had already transferred 144,710 euros. ...

Ayman Adlbi was elected president of the Islamic Commission of Spain in 2020. He is said to be a member of the Syrian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. He allegedly fled from Syria and settled in Spain after the failed 1978 coup attempt organized by his secret society (the "Hama Uprising"), with the help of the United States. He is reported to have obtained Spanish nationality during the Cold War.

Source

Edited by Northwest

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 6/29/2021 at 10:47 AM, Northwest said:

Sisi was never the West’s favoured choice in Egypt. In fact the West used NGOs and groups such as WikiLeaks, at the time a Western proxy, to facilitate the so-called “Arab Spring” against Mubarak. The West’s goal in instigating the “Arab Spring” was to break up the MENA into ravaged, fragmented, feuding economic zones (or rather black markets) rather than strong, centralised, united nation-states. Despite being installed as a Western puppet to replace Sadat, Mubarak over time proved to have independent tendencies in regard to the Palestinians, Iran, and BRICS. Also, under Mubarak Egyptian GDP was growing more rapidly than it has since his overthrow, and the West has long been eager to depopulate the MENA and prevent its industrialisation and unity. Traditionally, secular nationalists and socialists such as Nasser, Gaddafi, Assad, Qasim, and to some extent even Saddam posed the biggest threat to Western hegemony, given that these leaders and their ilk promoted nationalisation, heavy industry, advanced technical and scientific education, pro-natal policy, anti-imperial internationalism, regional integration, and so on. For example, for many decades Iraq’s population, along with Egypt’s, was the most developed and scientific in the MENA, owing to successive governments that nationalised resources, redistributed land, promoted hygiene and education, sponsored scientific investment, and so on. The West could not allow the MENA to overcome its feudal compradors and become an independent, sovereign polity. So the West sponsored the anti-socialist, supranational Muslim Brotherhood to undermine pro-nationalist forces and hinder the growth of national economies. The West and Israel want to maintain permanent instability in the MENA to prevent strong states from emerging, so support for a “dictator” could end up resulting in a strong state that “goes rogue” and challenges Western and/or Zionist interests at some point.

From the last of the four links:

More on WikiLeaks can be found here, illustrating its role as “limited hangout,” befitting a CIA/MI6/Mossad front.

Source

To follow up on this, I would also add that many people mistakenly assume that Sisi was the GCC’s “favourite” at the time of the coup in 2013. Yet the facts show otherwise. One of the major reasons as to why the West and its proxies discarded Mubarak in 2011 was due to the latter’s reluctance to fully privatise the Egyptian economy, thereby hindering the designs of the IMF, the World Bank, and other Western-led financial institutions. The secularist Egyptian military exercised a strong influence on the economy and thereby prevented Western multinationals from fully penetrating various economic sectors in Egypt. On the other hand, the upper echelons of the Muslim Brotherhood were eager to reduce the military’s influence precisely to open up the Egyptian economy to full-scale Western influence. The Western-concocted “uprising” vs. Mubarak and subsequent Western-directed economic/paramilitary proxy wars vs. the Egyptian state have led to a significant decrease in Egyptian GDP since 2011 that has continued unabated, further exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Since 2013 the GCC has actually failed to deliver on its promised financial assistance to its supposed “favourite” Sisi’s regime, largely because the GCC’s Western controllers find that Sisi, unlike Morsi, is reluctant to sell off Egyptian assets as much as the West prefers. The irony is that, as in the case of Turkey, the Egyptian Islamists of the MB, backed by Erdoğan and his Qatari patrons, are more amenable to Western/Zionist economic imperialism than the old secularist elite. One must also never forget that the Israelis were on very good terms with the supposedly “Islamist” Morsi. Unlike Morsi, both Mubarak and Sisi were also more open to Russian and Chinese military-economic influence.