Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al-Hussayni

Sheikh Hassan Shehata Murdered

Rate this topic

At first it was denied that he had died - indeed, from the distressing images, it could be almost anyone.

But now I read on Al Ahram: "The death toll included 66-year-old Hassan Shehata, a prominent Shia figure ..."

That's his biography:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64388-sheikh-hassan-shehate/

Sheikh Hassan conversion to Shiism began in 1994 when he saw prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) in a real vision in his dream & ordered him to follow Imam Ali (a.s) & he saw Abu baker & Omar in a shape of dog standing far away of prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) & Imam Ali (a.s) who were standing next to holy prophet, after that vision Sheikh Hassan realized this was a message from the holy prophet(s.a.w.a), so he kept that in his mind & took it seriously & started a deep investigation history, in Sunnism & Shiism creed & comparing the both sides evidences, in 1996 Sheikh Hassan announced that he convert to Shiism & declare the truth through the TV in first if Muharam, after that he challenged Alazhar chief (shekh Dr. Tantawi) & the sunni’s scholars & invite them to a big debate broadcast live through TV to prove for the people the truth & he challenge them too in case if they reject the debate to gather all of them in one place & pray to God to condemn the liars, but the sunnis reject all this challenges & sent Sheikh Hassan to the jail for nine month’s because during that time Shiekh Hassan conversion to shia shocked the Sunnis & lead hundred thousands of Egyptians Sunnis to convert to Shiism & there was no way for the sunnis scholars to prevent & control that fast expand for Shiism creed in Egypt except to keep shekh Hassan away of the people & from media, so after when shekh Hassan get out of the jail they exiled him abroad for some time.

It really is a great loss:

He is also an authority in the Fiqh and Usul of the other three doctrine’s : Malikiyy, Hanafiyy & Hanbaliyy.

He was an expert in Sunni Fiqh that's why he could so easily beat them in every debate:

Sheikh Hassan's most renown debate was with the Salafis in Saudia Arabia in Saudis prince's palace specially the Saudi crown prince Abdullah Ibn Abdul aziz who become the king of Saudia Arabia recently, Sheikh Hassan has been called lion of Egypt because he never lost in any debate & he always defeat his opponents shortly.

I suspect Saudi behind this to stop spread Shiism in Egypt and to take revenge for being beaten in the debates against him.

Edited by Shiabro

R.I.P

May he be rewarded in the heaven , may his martydom serve as a reminder to us all about the struggles of the oppressed in our father and motherlands.

May God hasten the return of our saviours . let us pray.

N

Couldn't control my tears after seeing this barbarism, made me think about Karbala, made me think about Saqifa, Wallah i think all the bloodshed and tryanny that has taken place is solely due to what they did at Saqifa, Allah humma laan Fulaan o Fulaan wa bani umayya,    ya Allah hasten the appeareance of the Imam (atfs), al ajjal ya Imam, al ajjal ya Sahib e zamaan.

Couldn't control my tears after seeing this barbarism ...

I, too, was in tears, and very oppressed in my spirits all day. It was the holy day of the nativity of the Twelfth Imam - but overshadowed by the news of this terrible crime.

The Shyikh was in a visit to the village to meet a group of Shia and celebrate with them the 15th of Sh'aban. Brainwashed villager Egyptians translated that to Mut'ah which would mean group sex party according to them.

Egyptians hardly know their prophet's daughter name or the Fatiha even. Three weeks earlier of this incident, a Salafi group started an inflammatory campaign in that village against Shia calling then Kafirs etc.

I dont know what to say, I really dont, I dont know what god is waiting for,when is he going to react. All these hawainit are running around killing and killing, when is this going to stop.

This video proves this people desrve to be locked up in a zoo. The man died (rip) why dragging him will his dead. Wallah haram, I hope something gets sent done from the sama to destroy these monsters.

I cant watch anymore videos, it just kills me. Rip to all the ones that died for being shia.

Salams

Shaheed Allamah Hassan Shehata (ra)  - one of Egypt's greatest scholars - saw the holy Prophet (pbuh) in a dream standing with Amir al Mumineen (as), while the other khulapha were far from him and in disfigured forms. It caused him to reevaluate his position, research the religion in more depth and enter in to the path of Ahlulbayt (as). He lived a life where he was consistently harassed, and jailed - giving up all his rights to be able to follow Ahlulbayt (as). Allah chose him to achieve shahadat on the most blessed of days, and similar to his master Imam Hussain (as) he was torn to pieces by a large crowd of shayateen, masquerading as muslims. Ina lillah wa ina ilayhi rajioon.