Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
El Cid

I Have Had Enough Of Dfdfrandolphdfdf In The Chat.

Rate this topic

I have seriously had enough of the ridiculous Schizophrenic rants of user "dfdfRandolphdfdf". It's getting annoying and depressing each and everyday. Also killing the mood and integrity of the chat -_- .

Let's observe the following:

"The danes created the Islam"

"cid the danes created your religion"

"Because I am a respresentative of the danlag, I am hire to stop teh anti-iking lies"

"No El Cid unlike you arabs we don't have a urge to rape women we are praying next to lolo, We are the true arabs"

"Muhammad was of Dan (danai - danish) decent,

Hadiths say he was white and had hellenic feature."
"original arabic culture was norse"
"STOP WITH THE LIES!"
"arabic tongu is norse"
"No I have come with the truth that vikings created the islam"
"YOU WILL NOT STOP THE TRUTH, YOU WILL NOT STOP THE DANAI, YOU WILL NOT STOP THE DENMARK"
"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkgggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Give back the Judea to the Danes"

Reactions of the people present in the chat:

110FatimaBintulHuda: I am jst going to go.

El Cid: Randol, if you really wanna rant on about how islam is fake. Join a christian forum? Why bother people here..? Seriously it's annoying as hell.

Anoynmous: i keep thinking hes some sort of troll, doesn't sound right..

Please, Moderators. Do us a favour and help us get rid of this evil in our chat -_-
Yours Truly,
~El Cid

good grief, the internet is serious business.

And he never mentioned (and this is crucial) what I was responding to. I justified all my points with historical fact, and evidence, i.e http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image021.jpghttp://herculean.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/hellenistic-world-picture-from-house-of-ptolemy-website.gif. To which he simply responded "Go post on a Christian website", he was not there to witness how this conversation started or the things said prior to him entering the chat long after the begging of this conversion. I can't even believe you had the audacity to create a thread out of something so petty. Again, it was not quoted what I was particularly responding to, so it doesn't make any sense. You weren't even in the chat long before the conversion so you don't know, you only responded to this after a few posts entering the chat a few seconds in. Stop the lies and stop deframing my image. And chill.

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf

good grief, the internet is serious business.

And he never mentioned (and this is crucial) what I was responding to. I justified all my points with historical fact, and evidence, i.e http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image021.jpg. To which he simply responded "Go post on a Christian website", he was not there to witness how this conversation started or the things said prior to him entering the chat long after the begging of this conversion. I can't even believe you had the audacity to create a thread out of something so petty.

This is a youth helpline by the way, It's free wherever you reside: 0800 376633. Find peace.

This is a youth helpline by the way, It's free wherever you reside: 0800 376633. Find peace.

"Do us a favour and help us get rid of this evil in our chat" I wish I could be as self-righteous as you, you impostor. I have being barred from the chat before being allowed to give a explanation, this a a globalist internet forum, not a totalitarian state.

"Do us a favour and help us get rid of this evil in our chat" I wish I could be as self-righteous as you, you impostor. I have being barred from the chat before being allowed to give a explanation, this a a globalist internet forum, not a totalitarian state.

Four people said that they witnessed you make the following statement:

"No El Cid unlike you arabs we don't have a urge to rape women we are praying next to lolo, We are the true arabs"

Racism isn't tolerated on this forum.
Edited by Wizdom

Four people said that they witnessed you make the following statement:

Racism isn't tolerated on this forum.

It was a clear and obvious joke in response to him insulting the vikings, if Racism is not tolerated on the forum then you may want to delete the thread with the title "White Girls Like Beards and Muslim Girls Don't" (even though it's a obvious joke), hypocrisy much? The clue is in the "lolo", why are things taken so seriously in a chatroom of around 4 people? He started it. And you barred me from the chat without letting me give a justification, is this how the judiciary system on this website works ("guilty before being proven innocent BUT the suspect gets to say nothing")? Is it any wonder why you have such a tiny number of active posters? 

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf

It was a clear and obvious joke in response to him insulting the vikings, if Racism is not tolerated on the forum then you may want to delete the thread with the title "White Girls Like Beards and Muslim Girls Don't" (even though it's a obvious joke), hypocrisy much? The clue is in the "lolo", why are things taken so seriously in a chatroom of around 4 people? He started it.

El Cid: Vikings pretty died out in the 18th century. Harold Harade was a badass though, He crushed the Saxons. :donno: There was no racism or insult my friend.

Edited by El Cid

It was a clear and obvious joke in response to him insulting the vikings, if Racism is not tolerated on the forum then you may want to delete the thread with the title "White Girls Like Beards and Muslim Girls Don't" (even though it's a obvious joke), hypocrisy much? The clue is in the "lolo", why are things taken so seriously in a chatroom of around 4 people? He started it.

So racism is funny? 

Anyhow, i'm a chatroom moderator, not a forum moderator.

So racism is funny? 

Anyhow, i'm a chatroom moderator, not a forum moderator.

Well please tell the forum moderators to do their jobs and remove the thread with the title I quoted if racism truly isn't funny or something to laugh about.