Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami II

Things You Look For In A Potential 4Th Wife

Rate this topic

(salam) 

copy of brothers thread which was copying the sisters thread ...

This is my list that I expect of my wife No.4.

1. between the age of 67 -99 years old, but if she's like 66 1/2 , I will consider depending on her ahklaq.

2.widowed min 3 times , 

3. has 17 kids 

4. and 39 grandkids

5. needs a wheelchair so guarantee she will stay at home

6. all the kids still live at home 

7. she would prefer to be a housewife and leave her career and studies if she met the right husband  

8. full hijab even at home 

List No.1 is a must but the rest is negotiable .

Being my 4th wife will make her 1/8 of my Deen , so all wajibas are necessary .

I understand my expectations are high , but she will be my 4th and most closest to a perfect wife.

ws

(salam)

1. between the age of 67 -99 years old, but if she's like 66 1/2 , I will consider depending on her ahklaq.

2.widowed min 3 times , 

3. has 17 kids 

4. and 39 grandkids

7. she would prefer to be a housewife and leave her career and studies if she met the right husband  

I understand my expectations are high , but she will be my 4th and most closest to a perfect wife.

ws

Wouldn't she be retired at that age anyway?

Which country are you living in?

given the preponderance of Pakistanis on Shi'a Chat, and given the billions of $$$$ that the US sends there to keep things quiet... think it would be quite easy to make $20K a month, that's only 240K a year - that's what an MD makes in the US after years and years of studying and hundreds of thousands in loans. I've seen fresh of boat Pakistanis here in the US who run back to Pakistan within a month after figuring out that they can easily make way more there.

Edited by skylight2

(salam)

2.widowed min 3 times , 

3. has 17 kids 

4. and 39 grandkids

ws

I think you should marry someone's GREAT grandmother :D

I have a great grandmother but shes too old for you I'm afraid (90 something) and she walks, so no wheelchair.....sorry :(

Edited by floating

:sami :likes to play mind games.

Sounds like you want to create a mini village. With that family size + your current. Considering if all kids lived at home, therefore all the grand children would be at home too.

17 + 39 = 56 + 1 = 57

5 + 7 = 12

(salam)

2.widowed min 3 times , 

3. has 17 kids 

4. and 39 grandkids

ws

Salaam :Sami and welcome back you ol'guy :donno: . Hope you were having a good time changing your newest grandchild's nappies...

My neighbour's grandmother is quite a perfect fit for the criteria you've mentioned. She's still svelte at 80 with 17 kids and 39 grandkids and observes full hijab even at home. The only thing missing is that she is not bound to the wheelchair..she's very fit for her age and goes for rugby matches with the local boys every week. Although she's not in studies now, she's trying to etch her career aiming for the rugby team coach..

You think you can negotiate a bit?

Wouldn't she be retired at that age anyway?

are you kidding me , women these days are so ambitious and career minded , I had a hard time with No.2 , at 81 she's still works part time at pizza hut  delivery person.

The wheelchair access van is costing us a fortune in maintenance .

I think they'll let her go soon , as many complaints are coming in from customers that she's forgetting names and addresses .

Salaam :Sami and welcome back you ol'guy :donno: . Hope you were having a good time changing your newest grandchild's nappies...

My neighbour's grandmother is quite a perfect fit for the criteria you've mentioned. She's still svelte at 80 with 17 kids and 39 grandkids and observes full hijab even at home. The only thing missing is that she is not bound to the wheelchair..she's very fit for her age and goes for rugby matches with the local boys every week. Although she's not in studies now, she's trying to etch her career aiming for the rugby team coach..

You think you can negotiate a bit?

ws dear bro 

it's been a while 

grandkids good :Alhamdooilila

how are you ?

everything is neg bro , however I have raised the bar on my 4th , it's my last chance to get the perfect wife ,

the reason I was looking for a wheelchair bound wife , is that I don't discriminate , and our home is wheelchair friendly .

the kitchen is wide enough for wheelchair access and allows 2-3 to work together without restrction which works for me as wife no2. and 3 are wheelchair bound also .

Also it gives me peace of mind , as these days many of the women pursue a career , and many companies like Nike don't have wheelchair access 

I really don't want her to be a career woman , I made a mistake with my no.2 , she worked in KFC and everyday she will bring home nuggets fro dinner .

I just want a real :Muslima, as I'm not getting any younger bro .

Remember me in your duas .

:sami :likes to play mind games.

Sounds like you want to create a mini village. With that family size + your current. Considering if all kids lived at home, therefore all the grand children would be at home too.

17 + 39 = 56 + 1 = 57

5 + 7 = 12

don't forget from 

no.1

23+ 47 = 70

no.2 

18 + 23 = 41

no.3 

266+ 899 = 1165

total 

70 + 42 + 1165 + 57 + 1 = 1335 

this is first generation , after 5th generation using exponential growth rates 

6, 890,300, 299 people 

:shias now rules the world 

I can get you in contact with a women that has all these qualities but she wants 20 grand for her marriage gift.

Keep in mind that happiness does not come cheap. :)

15 Gs my last price 

Gold digger.

I have to feed the kids , and I think my 57th job will be redundant soon .

So how old are u ? 

112 ? 

close bro 

I'm 59 

but I don't look it 

kids say I look more 76 

so the older ladies to keep me looking younger 

and they make mad biryani 

wow those are high expectations, i don't think you'll find wife no.4 easily! good luck :P

yea I know , but :Inshallah I will be granted the perfect wife my 4th time round .

remember me in your :Duas 

miracles do happen 

Edited by :Sami II

given the preponderance of Pakistanis on Shi'a Chat, and given the billions of $$$$ that the US sends there to keep things quiet... think it would be quite easy to make $20K a month, that's only 240K a year - that's what an MD makes in the US after years and years of studying and hundreds of thousands in loans. I've seen fresh of boat Pakistanis here in the US who run back to Pakistan within a month after figuring out that they can easily make way more there.

Dumbest most irrelevant reply in all of forum posting history.

old+lady+without+teeth.jpgPotential 4th wife?

please sister , have respect for this lovely sister and show her with hijab , 

such beauty might  bring haram thoughts amongst the bros here ,

as for me such beauty is unattainable for a bro like me ...

I can only dream on ....

I doubt this is the real :sami,

You have too many contradictions in your own posts. Fight the system, yet you have wives who work for the system.

relax my young bro , I talk in code and symbolism , 

it is part of the mind control de-programming 

it's all subliminal  

I think you should marry someone's GREAT grandmother :D

I have a great grandmother but shes too old for you I'm afraid (90 something) and she walks, so no wheelchair.....sorry :(

perfect age , but wheelchair a must , I do not like to discriminate 

Aren't you discriminating against able-bodied women?

we don't talk of such things when "Special" people are concerned .

sami isnt as funny as people were making him out to be. I am disappoint.

this is a serious thread bro , marriage is no laughing matter 

ask any married man 

A 4th wife? :Sami we're not Saudi wahabis living in a desert, and we're not living in the Renaissance anymore. Even the 1st wife is a damned inconvenience these days. Might as well chain a obese rabid chimpanzee to your leg for the rest of your life to complete your deen through the suffering.

On the other hand, discussion of having a 4th dog would be far better. I love intelligent dogs. Faithful, obedient, patient, friendly, loyal, helpful, actually useful people. Worth caring and feeding.

A 4th wife? :Sami we're not Saudi wahabis living in a desert, and we're not living in the Renaissance anymore. Even the 1st wife is a damned inconvenience these days. Might as well chain a obese rabid chimpanzee to your leg for the rest of your life to complete your deen through the suffering.

On the other hand, discussion of having a 4th dog would be far better. I love intelligent dogs. Faithful, obedient, patient, friendly, loyal, helpful, actually useful people. Worth caring and feeding.

BOUFFANT--PET-61652350.jpg?

then why stop at 4 ?

^^ Thats an interesting thought. But seriously, and no offense intended, dogs would be the perfect partner of man if they were humanoid. A dog with hands would be able to cook, tie your shoelaces, give you a massage, bite the right person the one you don't like, and best of all they would be able to drive. In case your dog isn't what you wanted, no worries, as their life span is 8 years. Lots of love, respect, gratefulness on both sides. Yeah. Well, minus the reproduction part. 

^^ Thats an interesting thought. But seriously, and no offense intended, dogs would be the perfect partner of man if they were humanoid. A dog with hands would be able to cook, tie your shoelaces, give you a massage, bite the right person the one you don't like, and best of all they would be able to drive. In case your dog isn't what you wanted, no worries, as their life span is 8 years. Lots of love, respect, gratefulness on both sides. Yeah. Well, minus the reproduction part. 

:mellow: :wacko: :donno: :no:

tumblr_m5pfxk0e4T1qbaj4uo1_250.gif

When I was growing up my neighbor had a dog....I remember that dog when I was like 5 and it died well after my 20th bday LOL.