Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
IbnSohan

Egypt: 3000 Surrounding Shia Houses, 4 Killed

Rate this topic

News from Egypt about disturbing incident with sectarian nature, 3000 people surrounded the Shia houses in a village, threatening them with death if they did not leave the village by the dawn. Disturbing pictures also showed 2 men with smashed faces laying dead on street while surrounded by angry crowd.

this will make the egyptians to actually find out what shia islam is.

i met an egyptian guy called hassan who said to me: "yeah hassan .. he was decaptitated" .. i was like o .. m ... g ...

may Allah help the afflicted shias and help the ones in this video too in sha Allah and reward them generously

Egypt Shiite killed by mob near Cairo: police

CAIRO: An Egyptian Shiite Muslim was killed and eight wounded on Sunday when they were attacked by a hostile mob in a village in Giza province near the capital, police said.

A house where the minority Shiites were meeting in Abu Mussalam was surrounded by residents who told them to get out.

When they refused, a crowd of several hundred people stormed the building and killed one Shiite and wounded eight, police said.

Shiites, who form just one percent of Egypt's population which is primarily Sunni Muslim, are often accused of being under the influence of Shiite-majority Iran.

Recent arrivals in Egypt of small groups of tourists from Iran had to be suspended following protests by hardline Salafists in the Arab world's most populous nation

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Jun-23/221367-egypt-shiite-killed-by-mob-near-cairo-police.ashx#ixzz2X4NIF07E 

Edited by AJ 12

lol and then some Egyptians have the audacity to call themselves "modern".

The funny thing is when people say Salafists are a minority among Sunnis.

If so how do they show up in tremendous numbers? 3000 is not a small margin by any stretch of the imagination.............

Edited by ShiaBen

They need to relocate to Syria, Yemen or Iraq to escape persecution... And join the Syrian-Hizbullah and Houthi movement to take on Takfiris. If they die, they need to die for a cause.

Easier said than done. I presume they are normal people leading normal lives in their native country and now being forced and persecuted for no other reason than that they are Shia by the angry retarded Sunni-Wahhabis of that country.

Angry mob kills at least 4 Shias in Giza village including leader

Eyewitnesses say that Salafist sheikhs in Giza village led a mob attack on Shia families, accusing them of being infidels and spreading debauchery, leaving four dead and scores injured

An angry mob led by Salafist sheikhs torched and attacked houses of Shias in the small village of Zawya Abu Muslam in Giza governorate Sunday afternoon, killing four citizens.

Not less than 3000 angry locals attacked houses of Shias in the village Sunday afternoon after weeks of incitement by Salafist preachers, according to eyewitnesses.

"For three weeks the Salafist sheikhs in the village have been attacking the Shias and accusing them of being infidels and spreading debauchery," Hazem Barakat, an eyewitness and photojournalist, told Ahram Online.

Barakat, who reported the incident live on Twitter, took photos and videos showing one of the Shias began dragged in the street after being beaten. "I saw several Shias stabbed several times while they were being dragged in some sort of public lynching," said Barakat.

At least four have been killed according to the head of the Giza security directorate. According to eyewitnesses, there are not less 30 Shias badly injured who have been transferred to hospital.

The police force came late according to eyewitnesses and did nothing to stop the attack and public lynching. "They were just watching the public lynching like anyone else and did not stop anything," said Barakat.

"We hold President Morsi responsible for this attack," said Bahaa Anwar, a Shia activist. "There are not less than three million Egyptian Shiias who live in Egypt and last Saturday during the Syria solidarity conference attended by Morsi in the Cairo Stadium, Salafist sheikhs insulted Shias and incited hate against those Egyptian Shia citizens," said Anwar, adding that President Morsi did not refute these insults and incitement, though he claims to represent all Egyptians.

The outspoken Shia activist told Ahram Online that there are not less than 40 Shia families in Zawya Abu Muslam village. "Some of the families managed to leave while there are families who are still besieged in the village."

Anwar denied that Sheikh Hassan Shehata, the famous Egyptian Shia preacher, was killed in the attack as was spread in the media. "Sheikh Shehata is fine and he is currently safe," Anwar told Ahram Online, adding that Shehata was visiting one of the Shia families in the village when the attack happened.

Salafist Islamist TV host Khaled Abdullah claimed that Hassan Shehata was attacked because he insulted the Prophet Mohamed's relatives, blaming Al-Azhar for being silent on Shias in Egypt hours after the attack on Al-Nas TV channel.

Several Salafist and conservative Facebook pages, like "The Muslim Coalition to Defend the Prophet's Family and Companions," also bragged of the murder of the Shias, claiming that that was just the beginning of ending Shiism in Egypt.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/74773.aspx

Edited by AJ 12

Last news,

Someone called the nephew of Shaikh Hassan Shehateh and she said he died in hospital :(

Ina llillah wa ina ilaihe rajeoon

(bismillah)

(salam)

inna lilah, wa ina ilayhi rajoon. This is hard to believe. His eminence Al-Shiek Hassan Shehata was one of our prominent and respected scholars. May Allah(swt) grant him the highest place in Jennah.

On a side note, may the infinite cursing and wrath of Allah(swt) be upon the Najis Salafi Kuffar who took part in this crime. By Allah(swt) the Salafiya are just as Najis as the Zionists! May Allah(swt) curse them infinitely!

Edited by PureTruth

The shiek was wrong to curse aisha, abu baker and umar in a predominantly sunni/salafi country. Religion is indeed the opium of the masses, and the videos speak for themselves.

Hey its Freedom of Speech,..ever heard of that? So just because someone curses your beloved "Gods" you go around killing innocent people? If thats how your brain functions then I pity the humans that live around you. 

Oh now how could I ever forget. -The same people that your like idolize were killers themselves. ^_^ Oh my, what a dandy world we live in.

Edited by ~Rose~

Hey its Freedom of Speech,..ever heard of that? So just because someone curses your beloved "Gods" you go around killing innocent people? If thats how your brain functions then I pity the humans that live around you. 

Oh now how could I ever forget. -The same people that your like idolize were killers themselves. ^_^ Oh my, what a dandy world we live in.

This is the internet, calm down.

LOL. Freedom of Speech.What an outdated concept ^_^. Transgressors are dealt with harshly.

This is the internet, calm down.

How cute. ^_^

LOL. Freedom of Speech.What an outdated concept ^_^. Transgressors are dealt with harshly.

Whatcha gonna do boy? Behead me like the rebels do to people that disagree with them?

Whatcha gonna do boy? Behead me like the rebels do to people that disagree with them?

Or execute you like the hundreds/thousands of Iranians disagreeing with .......

There is no freedom of speech, that's the reality in Middle East/North Africa.

People (on both sides) should be careful about making hateful statements, especially Shias being 1% in Egypt, they shouldn't give these Salafis an excuse to attack them. 

The irony is Cairo was practically built by Shias. 

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Try cursing one of the 12 imams in Tahran publicly, or preach the love of umar or the Sahabah and see what happens. Spreading "fighting God and his messenger" is punishable by death and this includes cursing the 12th Imams (considered blasphemy). 

This is in a country where Sunnis constitute much more than just 1%. 

Blood thirsty salafis killing the sheik...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQDH-Cy4DiE [WARNING: Violence, blood and gore.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAYD6bmFF8c

Wow what viciousness man just wow... whats this world getting to? what's gotten into humanity... Can some one explain the story here.. What lead to all this? Was this sheikh killed because he became shia, or because he cursed some three deceased peeps, or what?

I mean so what if a bunch of people who have been long dead got cursed? So what if even ahlulbayt got cursed or not so what if the papers of a quran got burned like WTH is that the insult to the quran or to Allah or what truly is the insult to God? Is there even such a thing as an insult to him within these issues... goodness the craziest reactions to the most stupidest things... ridiculous what an immense dark hole this world has dug itself into... to curse or not to curse, such an immense level of ignorance to even go to the level of making laws about such nonsense is what makes people react to such situations this way 

Try cursing one of the 12 imams in Tahran publicly, or preach the love of umar or the Sahabah and see what happens. Spreading "fighting God and his messenger" is punishable by death and this includes cursing the 12th Imams (considered blasphemy). 

This is in a country where Sunnis constitute much more than just 1%. 

There is no evidence that these Egyptian Shias had cursed anyone. They were engaged in a devotional gathering, probably to celebrate the eve of the birthday of the Twelfth Imam.

As for your comment about trying to say curses in Iran ... one might be arrested by a police officer. But I doubt if any group of Iranians would so much forget themselves as to make a big crowd and relish such a slaughter. This lynching is very distressing, and it says something bad about those who promote such beliefs.

congratulations to the wahabi takfiris :(

942041_10151506088813111_401880728_n.jpg

The videos which you posted earlier brought tears to my eyes, knowing the true companions of the Prophet  (pbuh) and Imam Ali  (as) were tortured and killed much worse than these martyrs. Even Saddam, the tyrant responsible for Shi'a genocide in Iraq, is hailed a martyr in the Arab Sunni world. What has Islam come to? What did these Shi'as do to be killed this way? Just yesterday some people were criticizing an alleged assault on Muhammad Arifi. Incidents like these makes me wish he would've died a dogs death.

There is no way to stop the Shi'a genocide which is happening in so many places around the world. Ya Imam al-Qa'im  (as), hear our calls for help.

Wow what viciousness man just wow... whats this world getting to? what's gotten into humanity... Can some one explain the story here.. What lead to all this? Was this sheikh killed because he became shia, or because he cursed some three deceased peeps, or what?

I mean so what if a bunch of people who have been long dead got cursed? So what if even ahlulbayt got cursed or not so what if the papers of a quran got burned like WTH is that the insult to the quran or to Allah or what truly is the insult to God? Is there even such a thing as an insult to him within these issues... goodness the craziest reactions to the most stupidest things... ridiculous what an immense dark hole this world has dug itself into... to curse or not to curse, such an immense level of ignorance to even go to the level of making laws about such nonsense is what makes people react to such situations this way 

The stupidity of it,  shia's get accused of worshiping the prophets household by nawasib, yet they are not permitted to react with violence to nawasib hate and slurs against the ahlul bayt, , yet if  Ashia or the three caliphs are cursed then its kufar and a death sentance to shia's...So going off their logic, they hold the first 3 caliphs at a higher stature than what we hold our ahlulbayt....so who is worshipping who?

The videos which you posted earlier brought tears to my eyes ...Just yesterday some people were criticizing an alleged assault on Muhammad Arifi. Incidents like these makes me wish he would've died a dogs death.

It is natural that you should feel that way towards an extremist inciter of violence.

I too was in tears over the pictures of Shias in Egypt, so brutally killed. The sadness has hung over me all day.

But remember our values, as the faithful. We are better. Imam Ali said that one should not have any excesses, and only when convicted of a crime can a murderer be executed with one stroke of the sword.

Edited by BlackVeil

The videos which you posted earlier brought tears to my eyes, knowing the true companions of the Prophet  (pbuh) and Imam Ali  (as) were tortured and killed much worse than these martyrs. Even Saddam, the tyrant responsible for Shi'a genocide in Iraq, is hailed a martyr in the Arab Sunni world. What has Islam come to? What did these Shi'as do to be killed this way? Just yesterday some people were criticizing an alleged assault on Muhammad Arifi. Incidents like these makes me wish he would've died a dogs death.

There is no way to stop the Shi'a genocide which is happening in so many places around the world. Ya Imam al-Qa'im  (as), hear our calls for help.

Sunnism is a failure to humanity...thats the honest truth, if the bulk of them are not strong enough to rally against this crime and cry, "not in our sects name", "or we are against this"...then they may as well call themselves the followers of satan