Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
BaniZahra216

Exposing Iran And Irfan Ibn Arabi

Rate this topic

Why Khamenei is against Azadari?

The problem with Khamenei and His fellow so called Faqihs is that they study and follow the "Irfan Ibn Arabi" which is considered by great jurists as deviated and Zindeeq. They basically follow the teachings of philosopher-mystics like Ibn Sina, Suhrawardi, Ibn 'Arabi and Mulla Sadra.

I heard a truthful scholar who saw a video of Mesbah Yazdi who is very close to Khamenei as saying: "If Yazid (LA) was not created then who would kill Imam Hussain (A) so we could cry?"

Brothers and Sisters in faith; this is the result of studying and teaching Irfan ibn Arabi, it basically means we should be grateful to Yazid (LA) for committing such heinous crime! I refuge to Allah and His Messenger from such blasphemy.

The following is a video of Grand Ayatollah Is'haq Fiadh, who is one of the 4 prominent Jurists of Najaf al-Ashraf. May Allah preserve and protect him.In This video Ayatullah Is'haq Fayaz warns the Hawzah of Najaf about the dangers of ''Irfan'' of Ibn Arabi and his teachings which is currently studied widely in Iranian Hawzah's.

You are right bro.

Since I have registered in ShiaChat I have noticed that Iranian boys and girls know very less about truth of Shia Islam.

many people in Iran - like Sunni Muslims- think Imams (as) had been only some good creature that is why we cry for their Shahadat and do azadari.

it is so sad to say , many young girls and boys are interested in Sohrewardi and Ibn e Arabi more than Imams(as).

the result is Hawza in Qum and I always think why they need to take so many years to teach Mulla Sadr's philosophy but they don't spend this time to teach about Ahlbayt (sa)?

I know someone by name of "Mahdi Nasiri" who tries to reveal truth about this matter:

http://nasiri1342.blogfa.com/

Edited by Golden-crowned

The followers of Khamenei are notorious in flooding the topic and hijacking the discussion in any forms to defend their leader, and I was fully aware of that before starting this topic so I humbly ask the Sahib ul-Asr (A) to help me and those who are defending the School of Ahle Bayt (A).

The source of the statement of Iranian Mystic Sufi Mesbah Yazdi who is very close to Mystic Sufi Khamenei will remain a secret. But I can assure you whom I heard from is not a Liar, he is a very educated Anti-Wilayat Faqih 'Alim. May Allah preserve him and His alikes for the Shias in this difficult times.

Secondly, even if I bring 100s of sources, your love for your Mystic leader will not allow you to accept it. To prove it right or wrong, one should compare the saying to actions of Iranian leaders, if they match its true if they don't match its false. After hearing verdicts after verdicts in favor of Enemies of Ahle Bayt (AS), and against different forms of Azadari, and against one of the core beliefs of Shia which is "Tabarri", it leaves no rooms for doubt to me that your leaders are deviated. All I can do is pray for their guidance.

There is no doubt that the ruling Mystics (Sufis) of Iran are studying and teaching Irfan Ibn Arabi and they even exported it to Hawza of Najaf where Ayatullah Fiyadh (HA) exposed them and denounced them in strongest terms such as; "Zindeeq". Other prominent Najaf Mujtahids; Sistani, Hakim, and Najafi, May Allah preserve them and protect them, did not issue any statement against Ayatullah Fiyadh which means they are of same opinion.

Mods should close the thread. Accusing some of our greatest scholars is definitely out of the line. This will create disunity. Lets agree to disagree rather then draging our Marja's opinion on Irfan.

Your source "educated Anti-Wilayat Faqih 'Alim" basically points to a "Moulana" who is just giving his opinion. My source of an "educated Wilayat Faqih 'Alim" who has never lied even when his life was threatened said that Irfan is the highest form of education and everyone should acquire it. 

The followers of Khamenei are notorious in flooding the topic and hijacking the discussion in any forms to defend their leader, and I was fully aware of that before starting this topic so I humbly ask the Sahib ul-Asr Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã to help me and those who are defending the School of Ahle Bayt Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã.

The source of the statement of Iranian Mystic Sufi Mesbah Yazdi who is very close to Mystic Sufi Khamenei will remain a secret. But I can assure you whom I heard from is not a Liar, he is a very educated Anti-Wilayat Faqih 'Alim. May Allah preserve him and His alikes for the Shias in this difficult times.

Secondly, even if I bring 100s of sources, your love for your Mystic leader will not allow you to accept it. To prove it right or wrong, one should compare the saying to actions of Iranian leaders, if they match its true if they don't match its false. After hearing verdicts after verdicts in favor of Enemies of Ahle Bayt (as), and against different forms of Azadari, and against one of the core beliefs of Shia which is "Tabarri", it leaves no rooms for doubt to me that your leaders are deviated. All I can do is pray for their guidance.

There is no doubt that the ruling Mystics (Sufis) of Iran are studying and teaching Irfan Ibn Arabi and they even exported it to Hawza of Najaf where Ayatullah Fiyadh (HA) exposed them and denounced them in strongest terms such as; "Zindeeq". Other prominent Najaf Mujtahids; Sistani, Hakim, and Najafi, May Allah preserve them and protect them, did not issue any statement against Ayatullah Fiyadh which means they are of same opinion.

Why have you completely ignored the refutations that people have posed. Why else would you open such a thread if not to cause fitnah?

Edited by jannahismygoal

Irfan means enlightenment. Ibn Arabi was an ancient scholar specializing in Irfan, he is sometimes referred to as Sheikh al-Akbar. :)

He wasn't an ancient scholar. He lived in medieval time. Also, he didn't specialize in Irfan. He had a deep interest in Sufism.

He wasn't an ancient scholar. He lived in medieval time. Also, he didn't specialize in Irfan. He had a deep interest in Sufism.

The subject matter of `Erfan and Sufism is the same thing, or very similar. Both preach very similar things. `Erfan is a latter term adopted by Shia' mystics post-Safavid era, to distinguish themselves from the Sunnis (something originally pushed by the Safavid anti-sunni rulership). Changing the name doesn't change the reality. Obviously it would seem more appropriate for our mystics to busy themselves more with the words of Ma'sums then other sages, but then the Sufis don't claim to be cut of from a ma'sum.

The followers of Khamenei are notorious in flooding the topic and hijacking the discussion in any forms to defend their leader, and I was fully aware of that before starting this topic so I humbly ask the Sahib ul-Asr Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã to help me and those who are defending the School of Ahle Bayt Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã.

Secondly, even if I bring 100s of sources, your love for your Mystic leader will not allow you to accept it. To prove it right or wrong, one should compare the saying to actions of Iranian leaders, if they match its true if they don't match its false. After hearing verdicts after verdicts in favor of Enemies of Ahle Bayt (as), and against different forms of Azadari, and against one of the core beliefs of Shia which is "Tabarri", it leaves no rooms for doubt to me that your leaders are deviated. All I can do is pray for their guidance.

Your anti-Khamanei rhetoric is astonishing. Khamanei is not against Azadari, he is against Tatbir and bloodletting from the head, most importantly, anything which shows Shi'a Islam in a bad light. Try to present your points in a non-ridiculing manner to be more credible.

retweeted Repenter : *Sigh*

Most people do not understand the many saying of these mystics. One needs a deep concsious to see what is actually meant.

I heard a truthful scholar who saw a video of Mesbah Yazdi who is very close to Khamenei as saying: "If Yazid (LA) was not created then who would kill Imam Hussain Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã so we could cry?"

Here he is not praising Yazid, rather showing the Importance of Imam Hussien and his sacrifice. Value here is the zillions of tears following from people through out generations, raising the hope of truth, justice and to stand against oppression. Mystics tend to look at reasons ( cause ) and become astounded , so they glorify it. We look at the effect only. Therefor this quote makes us upset, reflect upon it, would you have got upset if the sacrifice never occurred?.

The Sacrifice occurred in front of GODs view, and GOD let it happen, but according to your thought process we could blame GOD for what happened?. I mean GOD has more control then the Sayer above or is it blasphemy if I acknowledge GOD for allowing it?

Edited by D3v1L

(salam)

I came to this thread expecting some half-decent replies from the two sides, even though the topic has been discussed to death on this forum (and let us be honest, there is a difference of opinion on this issue), but the opening and latter post had so much absurdity in it, it completely put me off. If you are going to prove something, at least come up with something less blatantly ridiculing and with more substance to it than irrelevant and baseless accusations like Khamenei is against Azadari and that your source of knowledge is an "Anti-Wilayat Faqih 'Alim" who you have never heard lie who shall forever remain a secret  :blink:.

And what's this doing in the Sunni/Shia Dialogue anyways, we aren't having discussions with Sunnis here. . . 

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran

You didn't object to the title of Sheikh al-Akbar. I wonder why?

Edited by sayedzeeshan

Why Khamenei is against Azadari?

(bismillah)

(salam)

my bro with such a beautiful name, how could lies and falsehood emanate from such a name. I am certain it is a misunderstanding, kindly correct yourself.

Please always remember Aza is different from blades hanging at the ends of chains. The day you will understand the difference between the two, we shall be more than half way there.

(wasalam)

Edited by haideriam

You didn't object to the title of Sheikh al-Akbar. I wonder why?

I'm very much used to hearing exaggeration about Muslim personalities. Factually yes his fan boys referred to him as a master, shaykh, whatever.

No hate and no disrespect, if in a free world a Christian, a Jew, and even Salman Rushdie can freely express their views about Islam, why can't I express my views and educate the Shia youths about real Shi'ism and show them the danger of corrupt Fuqaha? The responsibility lies with pro-Wilayat e Faqih members who were trying to convince the Shia mass that Cursing the Idols of Quraysh and thei Daughters is forbidden by presenting a verdict issues by Sufi Khamenei.

anyway, Ayatollah al-Uzma Fiyadh (HA) clearly says; "al-'Irfan is the Divine Verdicts (Ahkam al-Ilahiyyah) and The real al-'Irfan is Fiqh (Jurisprudence) of 'Aal e Muhammad (S)." Any other form of 'Irfan (i.e, Sufi'ism) is rejected and condemned in strongest languages. Imams of Ahle Bayt (A) also warned us about Sufis and their atheist and corrupt beliefs.

The Poetry-Loving Leaders

Those who know Sufi Khomeini and Sufi Khamenei very well, are probably aware of their Poetic Relationship which revives the memory of Shams e Tabrizi and Maulawi Rumi's Relationship. For example when Sufi Khomeini was sick and about to die, he wrote a Poem to his Lover Sufi Khamenei and Sufi Khamenei replied with another Poem. Very nice poems (Man be Khaal e labat Ay Doost Gereftaar Shodam) Those interested can do a google search. lol

They frequently write and record Poems for example Khomeini has a 'Divan', in it he wrote poems and describes himself as 'Darwish' and speaks about 'Saaghi' and 'Wine', etc. LOL Sorry can't stop laughing lol

His Divan of She'r can be found here;http://www.aviny.com/Imamkhomeini/Divan/Ghazal/Index1.aspx

To me they are more of Sufi-Leaning Poets than Shia Jurists. Their actions and verdicts against Azadari shows a lot.

2. Disrespect to any Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed, or religious authority will not be tolerated whatsoever.

see rules:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12120-faq-shiachatcom-rules-and-policy/

as jamal al hasan said, this is such a weak and confusing abstract topic and description, it is even boring to read. but the disrespect for the sayid khamenei stands out.

There are people with the knowledge of a fifth grader, but their upbringing was in such a way that they were treated as a phd graduate at age 10, allowed to question and ridicule subjects, people and theories they had zero knowledge about. 

And sometimes they are given a computer and internet access. To our surprise they often make their way through forums and believe that they can behave the same way they did at home. 

There are three topics in one topic it seems.

1)Azadari

2)Irfan of ibn Arabi

3)Sayed Khamenei

1) You have to first define what Azadari is, according to Quran and Ahlul-Bayt. As far as I know, in Iran you can do Azadari, crying, reciting poems and beating chest, as promoted in Ahadeeth.

2) Irfan of ibn Arabi has nothing to do with Azadari, you have to open extra threads for these two issues seperately. I see ibn Arabis teaching as not different than any other non-Islamic book. I have not read it. Except you bring passages from his works which condemn Islam, Qur'an or any of the Masomeen(for those who have read it, I haven't).

3)I fail to see any connection between the two topics and Sayed Khamenei. Have never heard of him prohibiting Azadari or promoting Irfan of ibn Arabi and putting them as obligation in his Hawza.

Edited by Shiabro

Those who know Sufi Khomeini and Sufi Khamenei very well, are probably aware of their Poetic Relationship which revives the memory of Shams e Tabrizi and Maulawi Rumi's Relationship. For example when Sufi Khomeini was sick and about to die, he wrote a Poem to his Lover Sufi Khamenei and Sufi Khamenei replied with another Poem. Very nice poems (Man be Khaal e labat Ay Doost Gereftaar Shodam) Those interested can do a google search. lol

They frequently write and record Poems for example Khomeini has a 'Divan', in it he wrote poems and describes himself as 'Darwish' and speaks about 'Saaghi' and 'Wine', etc. LOL Sorry can't stop laughing lol

His Divan of She'r can be found here;http://www.aviny.com/Imamkhomeini/Divan/Ghazal/Index1.aspx

To me they are more of Sufi-Leaning Poets than Shia Jurists. Their actions and verdicts against Azadari shows a lot.

Sorry for being blunt, but it clearly shows that you have no idea about the classical Ghazal tradition of poetry. Wine, saqi are metaphors and in use for quite some time now. 

Salam alie kum. Clearly the OP does not have any clues about aytuallah seyyid Khamanei. The arguments could easily be refuted but i don't wish to waste my time on people like this who have an agenda. These sort of people are the ones who are doing damage to Islam to cause fitna (excalty what mossad, cia and saudi gov. want) and disunity. . Mods please close this thread as it serves no purpose but only for the enemies of Ahlulbayt (as).

The above underlined bold part is extremely rude and should be deleted by the poster. If poetry was taken in the literal term then entire masajid filled with shias would be deemed mushriks.

I usually dont intervene in any form of Zanjeer zani  threads because its not my business but  this whole idea of Zanjeer Zani etc being deemed as Azadari is ridiculous - Azadari is an institution and Z.Zani is just a part of it. I dont know off any Marjae that have labelled Azadari as haram infact they all say its great act of thwab. Can we please grow up and stop this nonsense.

How Sad indeed you do not seem to even understand a very Important Fundamental if Islam and that is  "Akhalaq." and this very important in the principle of showing people what Islam is. Do you think that in hitting our selves with knifes *& swords in the right way to show people what Islam is about? & also publicly showing to the westerns and other people. Is this how Imam Hussain (A.S) would want you to show the religion of Islam? If you are holding Khamenei ( May Allah lengthen his life), they also insult the Sistani for that same reason.

Ayatollah sayed Sistani (May Allah lengthen his life):

Question by Ahmed: My brother wants to do Qama on 20 Safar, he is following Ayatollah Sistani. Based on the misuse of Qama today, insincerity of many people, diseases spreading around, and political views can I stop him from doing Qama?

Answer by Board of Istifa, Office of Grand Ayatollah Sistani: The philosophy of mourning during 'Ashura', is to respect the symbols of religion and remember the suffering of Imam Hussain (as), his companions, and his uprising to defend Islam and prevent the destruction of the religion by Bani Umayyad dynasty. These rites must be done in such a way that in addition to serving that purpose, it draws the attention of others to these lofty goals. So those actions which are not understandable and causes misunderstanding and contempt for the religion must be avoided!

Question by Zaeem Sherazi: I want to know the status of beating our backs with knives (ZANJEER) on the day of Ashura? What is it status in our Fiqh?

Answer by Board of Istifa, Office of Grand Ayatollah Sistani: The philosophy of mourning during 'Ashura', is to respect the symbols of religion and remember the suffering of Imam Hussain (as), his companions, and his uprising to defend Islam and prevent the destruction of the religion by Bani Umayyad dynasty. These rites must be done in such a way that in addition to serving that purpose, it draws the attention of others to these lofty goals. So those actions which are not understandable and causes misunderstanding and contempt for the religion must be avoided.

Ayatollah Khamenei: Practical Laws of Islam >> Religious Events

Q1430: What is the view on beating the drum and cymbal, blowing the trumpet, and lashing oneself with chains with blades during the processions of the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Husayn (a.s.)?

A: If the use of such chains leads, in the eye of the public, to defaming our school of thought or inflicting a noticeable harmful effect on the body, it is not permissible. There is no harm in using the drum, cymbal, and trumpet in the traditional way.

Q1439: Is there any basis in religion for piercing one's body with weights dangling therefrom, all in the name of commemorating the martyrdom of the Imam Husayn (a.s.)?

A: These acts, which are, inevitably, bound to portray our school of thought in a negative shade, are impermissible.

Q1449: In commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Husayn (a.s.) on the tenth of Muharram, some people hit themselves with a machete, or walk bare-footed on fire. Such actions defame Shi'ism and put it in a bad light, if not undermine it. They cause bodily and spiritual harms on these doing it as well. What is your opinion in this matter?

A: Any practice that causes bodily harm, or leads to defaming the faith, is Haram. Accordingly, the believers have to steer clear of it. There is no doubt that many of these practices besmirch the image of Ahlul Bayt's (a.s.) School of Thought which is the worst damage and loss.

Q1450: Is hitting oneself with swords Halal if it is done in secret? Or is your fatwa in this regard universal?

A: In addition to the fact that it is not held in the common view as manifestations of mourning and grief and it has no precedent at the lifetime of the Imams (a.s.) and even after that and we have not received any tradition quoted from the Infallibles (a.s.) about any support for this act, be it privately or publicly, this practice would, at the present time, give others a bad image of our school of thought. Therefore, there is no way that it can be considered permissible.

zanjeer.gifAfter reading the above mentioned orders from two Great Ayatollah's of our times. People should start following the orders to safeguard Islam and to fail the propaganda of "Taghoot" and arrogant powers of this era against Shiites proving them "Crazy" & "Insane" people who beat themselves sometimes so hard even threatening their own lives. To see the propaganda of "Taghoot" by yourself to believe, please visit the below given link called as Ashura.

As such the true form of Azadari (mourning) is relevant to Wilayat only. The Azadari seen mostly are a set of rituals which are done with the purpose of earning rewards, expressing love of Imam Hussain (a.s.) in the form of grief, or expressing condolence to his mother Fatima Zahra (s.a.). Whereas Azadari in its true sense is awakening of the Ummah to stand and protest against the Yazid of our age and denounce their cruel and harmful policies towards Islam, and this spirit is very much lacking in our Azadari sessions, and this can only be enlightened through the Wilayat of the righteous, that is the Ulama (Faqih) during the occultation of Imam-e-Zamana (a.t.f.s.).

As far as mourning is concerned and getting attention of entire world, then it should be done very nicely with "beating chests and heads with hands" and with complete discipline in procession. All the people should participate with fully dressed in black cloths. Then definitely it will impress the entire world and will force them to accept us as a peace loving people. On the other hand people fear from Shiites when they see them doing Zanjeer Zani crazily and from head to toe covered with blood.

Some people call it Mojeza (Miracle) of Imam Hussain (a.s.), that there is no infection out of the wounds of Zanjeer and Qama.

As far as no infection with Zanjeer and Qama is concerned, shows the lack of knowledge regarding cultures and religions of world. National Geographic channel has shown many times that in some countries they do the same things which Shiites do and they neither feel pain nor infection after doing so. Hence they can also claim it as Mojeza. So, it has been decided that religion can not be practiced according to our assumptions and self-made thoughts instead we should commemorate true Azadri with its soul.

Some says; this is an issue of Aqeeda, whereas Taqleed is forbidden in Aqeeda, so what concern we have with the Marjae's?

This is one more ignorant question. Aqeeda (Usool example Tauheed) is belief, beliefs are always in the heart, when the beliefs get manifested in practical form it becomes Furoo (example Salaat), and all Furoo are controlled by laws of Shariah. Now love for Allah is Tauheed, but when the same love comes into action it become Salaat, which is Furoo, and Shariah will tell us the way of Salaat. In a similar way, the love of Imam Hussain (a.s.) is Aqeeda, but when the same love comes in practical form, it becomes Furoo (example Azadari) and has to be controlled by Shariah.

As far as matter of Owais-e-Qarani is concerned, he didn't broke his teeth's deliberately but infact it was emotional act and was not pre-planned thing rather than it was unplanned and very quick as he heard the news of the Prophet's broken teeth's. So if we suppose that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) didn't object on it then even we can't relate it to Zanjeer and Qama Zani's permission. Because (1) we do this Zanjeer and Qama Zani pre-planned and we do it every year and Owais-e-Qarani did it only once so we can't make habit of it. (2) we see no continuation of such practice after Owais-e-Qarani, hence proving that its not desirable or Mustahab thing otherwise other companions (Sahabas) would have done it or after that any of companions of Aimma would have done it when hearing martyrdom of any Imam.

Hence it is proved that we find no legal status of shedding blood deliberately and make a practice of it every year rather then we should try to find out the ways which Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) has done, don't forget after Imam Hussain (AS), we have the history of eight (8) Imams, its not less. Why sticks on the act of Owais-e-Qarani only hence try to prove baseless thing?

Ayatallal Sayed Khoei

“If blood matam and hitting oneself with chains, which are practiced in Muharram, cause serious harm, or harm or ridicule the religion and sect then it is impermissible.”

Al-Masa’il al-Shar’iyah, istifta’at Imam Khoei, al-Ibadat and al-Tariq al-Najah, v.2, p.445

Question:
During the days of Muharram particularly on Ashurah, the Shiah people hurt their backs with “Qameh” or chain, which is a bunch of small chains. Each chain is about 16 to 18 cm long. Each chain has a sharp small knife fixed in it. These people take off their shirts, and start hitting this “Qameh” on their back continuously for sometime, whilst saying, “Ya Hussain”. As a result their body bleeds very badly. Even their slacks or shalwars become wet with blood.

Regarding this action we have some questions as follows:

Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã What is the order of the shariah about hitting (with) such “Qameh” or chains? Please explain in detail.

Answer:
Bisimihi Taala. This action has not been mentioned anywhere in the Holy Shariah. Not only that, but in any case it causes damage and becomes a source of mockery for the others, it is haraam.

(b) Some people later on go and offer the prayer in the same clothes soaked with their blood. If someone raises any objection, they answer that this blood which has been shed in the name of Hazrat Imam Hussain (a) thorough the chain or qameh is not najis (ritually impure). Therefore there is no problem in reciting the prayer with this blood. It is humbly requested to your honour to explain the order of the shariah in extensive detail on this matter.

Answer:
Bismihi Taaala. As far as the taharat (purity) is concerned, this type of blood is not exempted, but it is just like the other blood of human beings in general and it does not make any difference.

Stamped: 18th Jumādā al-Ūlā 1409 AH. Ayatullah Khoei.
Click here to see the scanned image of the fatwa with the seal of the Ayatullah

Question:
“Hitting (one’s self) with chains and tatbir are from the rituals that we witness during the month of (Muharram). What is the ruling in the case of this action being harmful to the self along with bringing criticisms of others (towards the sect)?”

Answer:
“It is impermissible if it necessitates considerable harm, or entails degradation and humiliation.”

Source: Sirat al-Najat, v. 2, Q 1404

Do not talk about Sayed Ali AlKhamnei Brother, If you Respect your brothers In Islam, then you will understand your the fault in your post.

Peace be upon you.

My reason to post about this topic, Is to clear the doubts and hatred to our Ulmma.
Also, What you stated at first In really Useless, The video shows no Proof at all, as Media is easily Manipulated.

Your post not only causes Fitna, But creates Lies.

I don't know who Irfan ibn Arabi is and i don't intend to find out.

Whilst I'm not a fan of ibn al-'Arabi for many reasons, the person who started this thread is not educated enough to even word it properly. I don't blame people such as yourself for thinking he is referring to a person named Irfan.

Conflating the issue of ibn al-'Arabi's influence on certain Shi'ah scholars with said scholars' views an zanjeer/tatbeer (and actually thinking that cutting one's self is the core of azadari) is simply ridiculous. 

Edited by Abdul Qaim